Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saving the kingdom (me and Yurina)

Raziel99

Pulsar
The kingdom had been in a uproar for the last few months, because of something that threatens to remove the bloodline in power from the world. It had been a normal day when the Prince Alexander had fallen ill. Nobody knew the cause, and nobody could get him well. Every day he just got more ill, confined to his bed, losing color in his face and losing energy. They tried everything, from herbs to tales of movement cures to even leeches in the beginning.

Eventually, the king made a final bid to heal his son Alexander. It was spread through the land that the person that was able to heal him would be able to marry him. Women from everywhere came in, one a day, using their own herbs and creams and magic, but to no avail. The king was upset about losing his last heir, and without a wife and at his age, the bloodline was surely going to die out...

It was night and the guards of the castle were high on alert. Although some in the tower spotted something in the distance. They could faintly make out a horse and its rider, approaching towards them. They let it be and soon it reached the tall grand gate of the castle. A guard asked who was the rider and what purpose does one need to go beyond the royal gates. The rider replied that he was here to cure the prince of his illness. The guard was troubled slightly and opened the gates. He was given specific orders to let anyone through for an attempt to cure the royal one. Sighing as the horse and its rider rode through the gates and reached the courtyard. Mounting down the horse, a hand slid out of the thick robes the rider wore and patted the huffing horse on the neck as if telling him that he did a good job bringing him here safely.

Courted by a servant and one of his highness' trusted court men, they brought the rider to the prince's room. After knocking and entering the room, they bowed to the presence of the royal ones that was the King and the Prince. The court man told the rider to remove his robes and reveal himself. The rider nodded and with one simple click by of the robe, the thick cloth dropped down to the floor, revealing not a man, but a young girl of sixteen. She curtsy before them once more and introduced herself as Ryva. Her clothes were something out of the ordinary and the guards and the court man who was with her couldn't help but stare the young flesh. Eying the sickly prince, she frowned softly before turning to the king, requesting an audience.

The prince Alexander's eyes had fallen over the young girl that had come into the castle. She was very attractive, yes. His own age was of 17, his face still smooth of youth as it fell into the slightly sharper tone of his bloodline. But he felt drained: even if he was as ill as he was, he had to make appearances, and he did daily, even under the denial of his father. His eyes looked over her, and he was pleased at what he saw, but at the moment, his mind was too fogged with pain to think more coherent thoughts. In fact, he was starting to get tired.

"I'm sorry, father." He said in a weak voice. "But I don't think I have the energy to go through another meeting with people of the realm. I will be up in my room if you need me..." He stood and faltered, almost tumbling down the steps as he coughed up what looked to be a few spots of blood, saved from the fall only by a servant that was by his side grabbing onto him. His head hung for a moment before he lifted it, looking up at the man that caught him. "I'm alright, but thank you." He stood a little straighter, slowly walking out of the hall, knowing that he was being watched by everyone in the room. He eventually got back up to his rooms, changing into his white linens and falling back on the bed, restless but weak.

After Alexander left the room, the king turned his attention back to the girl in front of him. "You must be here because of my announcement I made a month ago. Please, save my son. I fear he doesn't have much time left. My announcement still stands, and the prince agrees, that the person that heals him may have his hand in marriage."

Ryva turned to watch the prince, frowning at how sickly he was. Once out of sight, she turned to the older royalty, curtsying once more before him, "Yes your highness." she said softly and wondered if she would really be able to heal him. She has faith in her magic and she wished for the prince's health more than anything. The offer of his hand in marriage was something she did not know or seek. She had only heard of him and the reward was something to do with gold. Unfortunately the news must have changed like how rumors were when they traveled like wild fire. Excusing herself from the king, she slowly made her way towards the prince's chamber, nodding to the two guards outside of his door before she was let in, "Good evening my Prince, forgive me for my intrusion." she said softly, walking towards him and settled beside of his bed, "How are you feeling?" she asked, concern written over her face. She hoped that he wasn't too much in pain.

Leaning over closer to him, she gently placed a hand over his forehead, taking in his temperature. Her hands were incredibly soft, even for someone for had been holding the reins for more than a week. Frowning, she knew it wasn't a good sign. Taking her hand away, she took a step back, "May I proceed my Prince? My attempt to healing you.." she said softly, her dark orbs gazing into his own.

She would have been right with the part about the gold, partially. The rumor had taken its own turn as it had gone through the countryside. The person that would heal the Prince would marry him, and become queen once the King passed on the title or life. They would have access to the royal coffers, so a lot of people saw that as a chance to get their hands on a lot of royal money. There were quite a few greedy people in the corners of the country.

Alexander's eyes were closed, but they opened as he heard the melodic tune of her voice. "Oh, you're the girl that came in today. I'm fi-" His words were cut off by a fit of coughing, a few drops of blood appearing in the hand that covered his mouth before one of the servants came forward with a linen, cleaning off the corner of his mouth and his hand. "Stop trying to be strong like that, M'Lord. You need to rest, not over exert yourself.

There was a sound that came out of Alexanders mouth, somewhat like a dismissal, but the servant went over to Ryva, turning her away so Alexander wouldn't hear his words. "Lord Alexander's been ill for quite some time now, but he only recently started coughing up blood. It might have had something to do with the other healing methods people had used, but we are not sure. Please, save him."

The dancer was turned away and looked at the servant who was desperate to have their prince back to being healthy and save him from death. Ryva nodded once and requested for a musician to come by in the room. Once he had came, she moved away the servant after thanking her and shifted to blow the candles that lit the room as the only light one can see was the light of the full moon which was perfect for the dancer to dance under, "Prince Alexander.." she started, giving a curtsy, "I am Ryva if you remember my introduction earlier." she spoke, "And now I shall begin with healing you." she said softly, her cream locks and her skin seemed to be glowing under the moonlight. If the servant was there, she was allowed to watch as well and yet she knew she would wonder why was Ryva in the middle of the room and not beside the sick prince.

Gazing her eyes towards Alexander, she smiled softly, "Please keep your eyes on me." with that her eyelids lowered and created that misty look as she waited for a song to start. The musician played a tune of softness and grace, befitting the night. Ryva flicked her wrists before she started to dance. Her movement were fluid and were such grace and elegance. Her magic of pure healing, passed down from her mother to be collaborated with her dances were never one of failure. Anyone of sickness would surely be captivated by this dance and for sure, the prince should feel his body enlighten by this new found way of healing. Although, unknown to the younger one, another spell would be triggered if one gazed down to her swaying hips. One of lust.

The dance went on through the night until the music died down slowly, coming to an end. Strangely enough the musician himself was caught in the dance, feeling much lighter than before and Ryva knew the next morning he would wake up, he would must energy rush through him for the day. Hopefully for the servant as well. Ryva smiled as she took a deep breath, letting it out softly as she opened her eyes, slowly moving towards Alexander, "How are you feeling now my prince?" she asked, hoping that her dance had worked on him.

Alexander's eyes never left hers, not needing her little command that he watched her. Even if she wasn't as captivating in beauty as she was, he always kept a watch on those that were trying to heal him. He was wondering what the meaning of her dancing was for - for it was quite obvious that she was doing that - but it became apparent when she did start her dancing. It was a slow process, working through her dance, but to him it felt like the disease was slowly going backwards through his system.

After a few minutes of her dancing, his eyes locked on her face and upper body, he had another coughing fit, his servant coming forward with the linen to help. He glanced down for a moment to see what he coughed up: It was a thick piece of the fraudworth plant that another woman had fed him the other night to try to heal him, and a few drops of blood. He coughed again, and there wasn't anymore blood. He laid back again, his eyes instantly falling entranced on her...

As he watched the dancing, and as he felt his body getting better - but no less energized - and he could say that he was extremely happy about this. He had accepted death before seeing her work tonight, and now he was happy that he didn't let it take him.

His eyes slowly moved over her, from her arms and face, before being locked on her hips. The rush from that was instantaneous. He could feel the heat building through him now, something he had never felt before, to any suitor or any beautiful woman that came near him. He could feel urges building up inside him. But he was much too weak to go on them. But he was feeling better, and that made a happy sigh come from his lips as she finished her dancing.

She moved closer, and his eyes followed her, a soft smile on his face. "Thank you, Ryva. I do feel quite a bit better. But I am awfully tired." He turned his head to the servant that was next to him before turning his head back. "It is customary, because of my father's offering, that you stay in the room over for the rest of the night, and wait to see if I am fully healed in the morning. I will see you when I wake..." He smiled, a soft smile of bliss, as his eyes closed, letting out a content sigh as he drifted to sleep easily for the first time in months.

The Servant stood and smiled at Ryva. "Your work has definitely benefited everyone in the room tonight. I am sure the King and Prince would wish you stayed here a long time ago. The room is right through that door..." She pointed to the door right behind her. "He makes sure that room is clean and elegant. You certainly deserve it."

Ryva was glad that her danced had worked. She couldn't help smiling about it even if it was of little progress, "Yes my prince." she said softly and eyed the thick fraudworth plant that he had coughed out. Certainly that was making the prince cough up blood. The dancer watched as he sighed in content before he slowly fell asleep in ease. Her smile only grew at this sight, at least he wasn't much in pain anymore. Brought over to the side, she looked at the door the servant had pointed and nodded, "I wish I could have have heard about this the prince's illness earlier. Thank you very much." she turned and looked at the prince one last time before she opened the door and stepped into the room. It was just like the servant had said, it was clean and elegant, with all the essentials of a bedroom can have but with a tinge of royalty in it. Moving over to the bed, she sat down and hoped that the prince will get better in the morning.

Morning dawned as Ryva woke up with the sounds of birds outside of her window. She smiled softly and slowly wore her clothes back, if you call only cloaking her waist with an elegant flowing skirt was her only cover up after she had washed herself through fully. Placing the circlet over her head, she looked at the reflection over the mirror and nodded. Ryva made her way towards the door and it slowly creaked open with a light push.

Morning came, And Alexander slowly sat up. He rubbed his eyes before stretching, looking outside and seeing the sun beam in onto him. A sign, perhaps? He gout out of bed, only wearing his white linins for bed as he went into the other room, her room that he forgot for the moment that he had had her sleep in there.

He was surprised with seeing her beauty when he stepped in, but he nearly immediately bowed, half as a honor to her, half to avoid looking over her revealed skin. "I must thank you. you cured me! I cannot thank and repay you enough."

Ryva turned to see the prince who was up on his feet and looked more healthier than before. The color of his face returned and he looked almost normal, not to mention he was far more dashing than anyone she had ever see before. His words made her smile widely as she bowed to the young prince in gratitude, "I'm glad my prince that you have been cured." she spoke softly, eyes onto his, "There is no need for payment. I only wish for my prince's health." she spoke softly, walking towards the window to greet the sun, "Then there is no need for me to stay any longer." she said, turning towards Alexander. Thinking that she should get back to wherever she came from.

The strange arousal from the night before came back hard like a hammer, but he didn't let that influence what he did next. Well... it might have helped, but he already decided what he was going to do. He moved back, blocking the door a little more. But it wasn't threateningly.

"Please, you can't go. My father, and me by agreement, have given myself in marriage to you. You will have whatever you wish. And..." He blushed, turning away for a moment before looking at her with sparkling eyes, moving to be on his knees. "I have fallen head over heels for you. You are a picture of perfection, in body, mind, and soul. Please, you cannot leave me like this."

Watching Prince Alexander, Ryva wondered what he about to do before she heard his words. Remaining as she was, she nearly gasped to see the royal one on his knees before her, confessing his.. love to her. Ryva blushed as well as she got down on her knees as well, unable to look down at him, "My prince.." she said softly, moving closer towards him, "If you wish for me to stay.. I shall." she said softly although he has fallen head over heels with her, she did not expect this was coming and she wasn't as prepared. Remaining as she was, she slipped her arms around the taller male, "Then please.. try to seduce my heart as I have seduced yours.." she smiled, looking up at him.

He smiled at her words, feeling her arms wrapping around him. He stood, lifting her back up to her feet as he did so, and his arms went around her. "As you wish, M'Lady." He said in a soft voice. Half of his mind was wanting to take her to the very available bed right in front of him. The other half deemed that he courted her like a real man instead.

Obviously, the latter won. He kissed her forehead lightly as he led her out into the hallway, taking her hand lightly. "Let me lead you to the courtyard. It it quite the amazing area." It wasn't too far, but they soon were in a enclosed area, with plenty of flowers and trees around that the could hide in them and nobody could see unless they were right above them. he turned his head and smiled at her, before letting her hand go and taking a few steps away, easily taking the stem and flower of a Tiger Lily and carrying it over to her, tucking it behind her ear.

Ryva smiled as she shifted from the floor and now she was on her feet, wondering on how he was to court her. At his peck on her forehead, she blushed softly and walked down the hallway with him, hand in tow. It felt strange to holding a man's hand like this more or so he was the prince of the kingdom. They stopped at the courtyard where she smiled wide at the sight, taking a few steps forward, admiring the flowers. She blinked when Alexander plucked up a Tiger Lily and brought it to her, proceeding to tuck it behind her ear. She giggled softly and smiled, "Thank you my prince Alexander." she thanked him and wondered where was the king. He should see his son now, healthy as he was before the sickness overcome him.

He smiled, seeming to be reading her mind now. "The king is downstairs in the main hall for others to approach with questions and problems for his help. He will be busy for a while..." He turned away, holding back the lust that had filled him since the prior night. "It is a nice day out..." He Said softly, moving to lay down in the tall flowers.

Ryva chuckled and nodded, moving to stay beside him, gently touching the flowers, admiring their beauty, "I see.. I'm sure His Majesty with be happy to see you walking about all healthy now." she smiled at Alexander before she thought of something else, "My prince, how did you fall terribly ill?" she asked, wondering what was the cause of his sickness.

"Father will be happy." He agreed, before he turned his head at her second question, looking into her eyes. Her beautiful eyes...

"It was a few months ago, I was traveling along in the mountains, when I was beset by some boggarts. I was rescued by a woman, who cast some weird spell on me. When I got back, I felt ill, and my energy was drained from me daily."

Ryva smiled at the prince about his father. She couldn't wait to see how happy and relieve he would be once he sees the prince. The dancer listened and frowned softly, "That woman would probably be a wicked witch." she said softly, unable to think why would that woman cast this spell on him. None the less, he was healed now and she was glad that he was, "I'm glad that I've managed to cure you your highness." she spoke, sighing in content once more before running her fingers over a flower.

He smiled at her as he listened to her. "I'm glad you were able to heal me, too." he moved closer, taking her hand lightly and gently stroking his fingers over her soft skin. "And I'm glad you decided to stay here with me..." he smiled at her, eyes locking with hers and sparkling.

Ryva blinked as she looked at him, eying the hand over hers. Her eyes stayed with him close, drowning herself into those eyes of his, "My prince.." she murmured softly.

He couldn't help but give her a small smile as he heard those words from her. "The gift for saving my life was my hand in marriage, my dear." His voice was soft, alluring in its own right. "You do not have to call me that." He was slowly moving towards her, and now he was close enough that he kissed her, a very light brush of his lips against hers.

Ryva was almost taken in by the words as she blushed even more when he came closer, close enough to actually kiss her as she felt his lips brushing over hers, "A.. Alexander.." she murmured his name, trying not to be formal as she was given permission not to be so formal.

He smiled as he heard his name on her lips, his arms slowly moving around her, pulling her closer to him. "Ryva..." Her name was a soft breath from his lips, as he slowly deepened the kiss, enjoying the taste of her sweet lips.

As if the prince himself was casting a spell over her when she heard his name, she felt her body pulled closer to him and soon she felt his lips over hers fully sealed, drowning into the deep kiss he had guided her in.

He held the kiss for a long time, it seemed, one arm wrapped around her waist, the other hand gently framing her cheek in his palm. But his mind took over, and he slowly broke it, looking into her eyes now, his own sparkling. "Is this what you want?" He asked softly, his voice a low, soft tone. "I am able to give you anything you ever needed or wished for."

Back
Top Bottom