Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Specific Idea: Training a Sub/Slave (Domination, BDSM, Dub-Con, and More!)

Haluesen

Super-Earth
Hey anyone who sees this! So around here I do have other threads with general ideas and propositions and a few more specific plans (humanoid requests, monster requests) but here I have a single specific idea that can be worked with and altered but I do want to stick to the main thing, and it's in the title. But I should probably explain more than that. :LOL:

So I saw something lately which really got me craving an idea that I feel is a bit darker (but doesn't necessarily have to be) to play as some sort of warlord or king that is taking a particular subject and training and breaking them down to be his main servant for everything. The story could end with the other character being totally broken and submissive or more could be built onto it from there. Now there are some darker kinks that this won't include, but it will still essentially be a figure with physical power and something to coerce the other externally into being a slave with sex just being one of the services they give. I feel like a few categories would help with highlighting what I mean here.

My Character
-Though the original idea is for a male and that is what I intend to prioritize with requests, I also have no problem playing as a futa character as well. The request has M but there is a bit of wiggle room. The main thing being having a dick being important. If you aren't into that, then that's just how it is.
-The character I have in mind is humanoid and can be strictly human but I'm also happy to go with a few other things. The main options I am also interested to play otherwise are demon, elf, vampire, or for two somewhat more extreme and different ones minotaur or mind flayer; both of those have traits I don't usually play but could be very fun here. I'm also up to taking suggestions. That said I am bad with finding specific pictures so if you want me to use a particular image for my character you will need to provide it.
-Depending on the setting I'm all for going with sci-fi, modern normal, modern supernatural, and medieval fantasy. I have no specific preference here.
-The character will be entirely dominant and top. Power is kinda a big thing in this. There are plenty of other RPs in which I am totally willing to play submissive or switch or bottom or totally equal with no power play, but that is not this one.
-Whatever traits my character has, they will not be small. A normal sized dick is fine to work with, larger is always good, very large is also fun, but admittedly there is a bit of a limit. Too large can sometimes be comical and that's not really what I have in mind here. I also don't really do beards. I dunno, they can sometimes look cool but I never find them sexy.
-This character will be firm, controlling, very strong-willed. The focus of the RP will be on the training of the new servant. Taking from the source for this though that can also be done in a more gentle caring manner, and could even blossom to romance if desired. Or I could play this character as ruling with an iron fist and being rough and caring nothing for his servant's well-being. That all will be up to individual discussion.

Your Character

-Although female is more of what I have in mind for this, I can be pretty easy-going even with an idea this strict. I'm open to women with different genitals or males with the typical or different genitals as well. This again is up for discussion, and it wouldn't take much to convince me either direction so long as the main idea is stuck to.
-Again depending on whatever setting is agreed on a lot could work for this. Human, elf, demon, angel, vampire, and possibly others if you come up with something interesting. I do have a few rules on this though. No one under 20, no one particularly old (sorry, greying hair and wrinkles just isn't my thing, no disrespect meant), picture is not required, and none being particularly furry. Human with a couple animal traits is fine, covered in fur or with muzzled faces are less so. Again not wanting to disrespect, just not what I'm looking for.
-The character will end up entirely submissive. I don't expect them to be from the start although they can be, but a little fight can be fun. Again, training is a big part of this. The goal is to get the character to be accepting of their position over time and to go from okay with sex or averse to it to practically always wanting sex and having few limits. Other things, again that's for another request thread.
-Same as above with physical traits. Not super small, not ridiculously huge.
-A story for your character can be set up based on the setting. From royal on down to common, fighter or average joe, sexually experienced or not, all are fair to discuss.

Story and Smut

-The idea itself is pretty clear I think, and there only needs to be enough setting put together to have things make sense. Consistency > realism for this. It doesn't need to be a huge world-building thing. That said I am not averse to more world-building and to you taking the reins in deciding things with the setting.
-Like mentioned a few times up there, the setting can vary a lot. There is not a specific one that it must be for this, I'm even willing to do this with canon settings. But I do not play canon characters. I just don't feel like I can ever do them justice which matters to me. So I will be going entirely OC, and would prefer if you do but certain characters might be interesting to change like this. Bring it up if you have one in mind!
-There will be a lot of sex to this. A lot of scenes involving sex with the two characters, possibly with other characters, of smutty disciplining, things like that. The kinks will elaborate further. My best guess on smut-to-plot would be 80-50:20-50.
-Again it can end with YC fully submissive and trained to be a perfect servant, or it could build from there. Maybe MC captures someone new, maybe MC will train YC to have subs, perhaps they fall in love and maintain the dom/sub element but truly care for each other and YC leads beside mine, there are possibilities. All i intend for sure is that this will be a longer-term story.
-I don't intend to be pushy on responses. Once a day would be nice but I know it doesn't always work that way. So just whenever you can will work. Though if I don't hear something in a month I might write a message checking in, but if you say something is going on then I know to let you be. I myself will mostly be able to do a response a day, and can write more responses if we are on at the same time.
-As for writing I tend to do and look for an okay amount. One paragraph of a few sentences, numerous smaller paragraphs, I don't keep track or have an expectation. But no little one-liners and at least try to have decent grammar. I make a lot of typos honestly because I forgot to check once I get writing but I try to make sense with what I'm writing at least. Description is always nice. Although I will say don't make every post like 6 long paragraphs of writing. Awesome as it is, I don't think I can match that without getting quickly repetitive and taking longer on a single response than I wish to. An occasional binge is cool, constant writing like that is overwhelming.
-I only want to do this one through PMs. I have decided I'm not a fan of threads, I don't use email for this, and I have Discord but I prefer to keep this one on site. But I am available on Discord to discuss things if you want! Look for Halue#3160.

Kinks, Yes Please!

-Bondage (light and heavy)***
-Oral, anal, vaginal***
-Dub-Con***
-Double or even triple penetration***
-Body Writing***
-Toys and Tools (from more "kind" ones like vibrators and strap-ons to more painful ones like crops and clamps)***
-Humiliation and Degradation**
-Corruption***
-Exhibition**
-Forced Orgasms**
-Edging**
-Aphrodisiacs**
-Hypnosis (nothing with full control)**
-Titfucking and hotdogging**
-Oral (giving and receiving)***
-Roughness (hair-pulling, hard sex, spanking, possible choking)***
-Blindfolds/Earmuff/Gags*
-Attribute Growth (permanent or temporary)*
-Maybe others to consider later!

Kinks, No Thanks!
-Footplay
-Inflation
-Gore (a bit of blood with vampires is alright though)
-Death
-Full-on rape
-Actual Animals

-Gruesome Torture
-Dismemberment, Castration, Impalement, other injuries that probably fall under gore
-Gross things like vomis
-Pregnancy (it can be in story maybe, it's just not a kinky thing to me)
-Vore

So, hopefully someone will be interested in this idea! It's one I'm craving a lot so I am willing to take time discussing to get it to be something that works for both of us. Just PM me or message through Discord if you're interested!

Been awhile since I came back to this idea, just got busy with life and such. Bumping because the idea is back in my head. ;)

Back
Top Bottom