Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced to Play a Magic Sex Game

UseAlex

Supernova
It was a day like any other, but for four girls, it may have been the last normal day of their lives. When they went to sleep, they would not wake up in their own beds. Instead, when the sun rose in the morning, they would awaken in a small, minimalist, but at least moderately nice apartment, consisting of only three rooms. The walls were sleek, metalic, and featureless, and the floor was carpeted. Each room was connected by an open doorframe with no door, but there were numerous other doorways in the apartment with sealed metal doors they would not be able to open. There was the bedroom, which contained little more than four beds, the bathroom complete with a standing shower stall, and the lounge which had a couch, table, and television on the opposite wall. The television had a simple message on it, reading

"The first challenge will begin in
30:00"

The timer was counting down from half an hour. Additionally, there was a small packet of papers on the table labelled "Game Rules". The girls who had been taken here would find that none of their possessions had come with them. They only had the clothes they went to sleep in and any essential items, like glasses. Bizarrely, however, each girl would find a circular device attached to their skin on their lower stomach. It was sleek metal, with something that looked like a small red gem or bulb in the center of the disk. Its purpose was unknown for now, but no manner of prying or scraping at it would be able to remove it.

Alex was the first to wake up. As soon as she saw her surroundings, she was scared. If she had been drinking last night there may have been some explanation for waking up in an unfamiliar location, but she vividly remembered going to sleep in her own home last night. She even went to sleep a little early to get up early for class in the morning. She sat up, looking at the other sleeping girls, wondering if she should wake them. She stood up from her bed, wearing a thin night gown over her black lace bra and panties, but before she could consider her options further, Alex noticed the device attached to her stomach and began to panic when it would not come off. She pulled on it frantically, but it was firmly attached.

"N-no! What is this, what is going on!?!"

Waking up at the sounds the other girl was making - and not her sister in her room again -, Dominique blinked around in the unfamiliar room. "Oh no. No way. I will not dream saw again, ever!" and she burrowed back into the bed, with only a basic short sleeve nightie streched taut over her boobs on her under the covers. She tried to wake up, even forcefully remember where she went to sleep and how, but in long minutes there was no real changes in the dream, well, except the other occupants of the room doing their things. She would still take a quarter hour to give up and get out of the bed, if nobody disturbed her hiding too much before that.

Chloe slowly moved as she opened her eyes and yawned. Stretching her back she sat on the bed and looked around, "Huh?". Grabbing her glasses she put them on and now looked around she was not on her room anymore. She wore a pair of boxers and a long shirt she always wore to sleep. Stretching she then noticed the feeling of something on her stomach, "Mmm? what is this?". She looked at the device and then looked around, "I hope this is not a saw type of place". Looking at the paper she read through it. Discarding the page after she was finished with it she then looked around the room but there were nothing else. That belonged to her, she noticed three other girls on the room and shook her head this had to be some kind of sick joke.

As Chloe flipped through the pages, she discovered that they were in some kind of bizarre game.

"Game Rules

Players will participate in a series of challenges to earn points and avoid modifications. Each challenge has different rules and guidelines, as well as different consequences for defeat or rewards for victory. All players have been outfitted with a device that can facilitate modifications to their bodies. Once done, there is only one way to undo these modifications: win the game. For the three losers, these modifications are permanent. At the end of the game, the player with the most points wins the opportunity to return to her life as it was before."

Seeing Chloe act so calmly, Alex was reassured a bit. For a moment, she thought this girl might know something about their predicament, but it was clear from her body language that Chloe was as much in the dark as any of them. Alex could only watch as Chloe read through the page, her hands on her mouth in a worried stance and occasionally glancing back at the two girls still in their beds.

"Does it say anything about where we are? Why we're here? How we... how we can leave?"

Chloe looked at the girl and shook her head, "No... we are in some twisted game.... whoever captured us wants us to play challenges. The things on our bellies will make us different... it says body modifications. I don't know if I trust what it says but yeah. So we either take part on the game or something will change with the ones who loose or don't take part. The body changes are permanent... I do not know what to make of this but it does not look good. She looks at them and shrugs, "I am Chloe..." she looks around and walks towards the door peaking out . "No idea about you but I am not staying here" she smiled as she began to walk out of the room.

"I'm Alex..."

She didn't like the sound of any of the things Chloe said. A game, body modifications, challenges... And the timer ticking down toward zero was ominous. She just wanted to go home, but Chloe had the right idea. They can't keep us here against our will, right? Along with Chloe, Alex began exploring the place around them, but there was very little to see. The lounge led into the bathroom and bedroom, each of which connected to the other, and that was it. There were two closed doors in the lounge and a third in the bedroom, but no windows at all, and no way to tell which of the closed doors might lead outside, even if the girls were capable of opening them...

"There's no way out of here! They can't keep up locked in here against our will!"
Alex dug her fingernails in the seam of the closed doors and pulled as hard as she could, but they did not budge one inch. For the moment, they really were trapped. Defeated and worried, Alex slumped down on the couch and looked at the timer again. It was just reaching 20 minutes remaining.

Last edited:
Amelia was the last to wake up, her body was sore a slugish from a training camp for sports she was in with her college. She looked around nervously thinking it was some sort of hazing the older college girls were putting her through. This seemed off though, one girl (chloe) looke more Amy's sister's age. Amy sat up, she was wearing a simple slightly too big blue t-shirt , and black shorts. She wasnt wearing a bra but had a pair of black and red panties under her shorts. A feeling of concern and panic began to fall over her but then she noticed the familiar sleeping shape of her sleeping little sister, Dominique next to her.

Amy got out of her bed and went to check on Mini. Amy saw that she was still drowsy. "Mini, wake up." Amy said.

Amy took in the scene and noticed the other two girls, Amy looked to them noticing the same device on them as on her and Mini then said, "Hey, do you two have any idea whats going on? What are the last things you remember?" Amy realized the severity of their situation but knew that she would have to put on a stong stance for her siater's sake.

Alex was happy to see another girl up and about, but her hopes that this one would have more information about what was happening were dashed as soon as she asked her question.
"No, it's just... some kind of game. But it seems more like a nightmare. They're talking about challenges and altering our bodies and... I just went to bed last night like I always do. Even if we get out of this, how can we ever feel safe in our own beds again? It's like we've just been transported here or something, so what's stopping them from doing it again?"

Alex was doing little more than making herself more and more worried by her own questions. There were no answers for them anyway, so it didn't matter.

"A game? You have the worst ideas of a game, 'melia! I would rather sleep back and wake up in my own bed, thank you!" Dominique grumbled as she sat up, sighing. "I mean, this can't be a bad dream now, because you are here... I just can't dream that bad, not even about saw." she said with an evil grin, trying to see if she finally had been able to say something similar back to Amelia, as the dear old sister had a mean streak while she still lived at home.

Dominique was not that mouthy, but in this case the whole situation and what she was seeing and hearing just got her on the defensive. "And I was sleeping over at Marta, the new girl... You know, sis, they just moved in close by and started her classes with us this year a little late. Oh, you would not know her then..." and this was not even her intending to be thorny.

"So, what did you two found out? Exits? Other people? Rules? Breakfast? Tell me at least you have some juice around here?!"

Alex hadn't even thought about food, but the girl had a point.

"There's nothing. No kitchen or anything. But that's a good sign, right? If there's no food, then they can't expect us to stay here for an extended amount of time! We can't play their stupid game if we're starving."

That being said, Alex wished there was something to eat. She wasn't starving yet, but her body was used to eating first thing in the morning. She rubbed her stomach exaggeratedly.

Chloe shook her head, “On the contrary, we have no food that means one of two things I think. Either they plan to let us get out of this place soon. The other thing is that they want us to starve, hungry people can be more compliant to do whatever for food. Look at us, we are all girls don’t you think that is strange? Why no boys?. Whoever is doing this know they can control us physically, they want to control us mentally and emotionally”. She sighed sitting on the couch, “ the only thing we can do now is wait for this game to play, when whoever is doing this makes a mistake then we can use that to our advantage. For now we have no other choice… other than to play this darn game”.

She took off her glasses from her head and cleaned them softly with her shirt. “Even if we manage to get out of here how are you going to remove whatever this thing is….”. Lifting up her shirt a bit she revealed the belt, “This is their insurance…”. Shaking her head she closed her eyes yawning a bit, “I suggest you girls get some rest and relax a bit…”.

Chloe was right that there was nothing they could do. They settled down a bit uneasily and simply waited for the first challenge to begin.

00:02...
00:01...
00:00

When the ominous timer finally reached zero, the girls saw what was perhaps the last thing they would have expected on the television screen. A woman was pictured from the waist up, completely topless. She proudly displayed her large, D-cup breasts which were framed by her long blonde hair that fell over her shoulders. She spoke in a calm voice with a smile on her face.

"The first challenge you will face is a simple one. One of you must be given an orgasm. That girl will be the loser of the challenge, and will be punished with the first body alteration. If at the end of 15 minutes, none of you have achieved climax, you will all have failed and each of you will receive the punishment. The player or players to cause the orgasm will receive 10 points. Self-induced orgasms are not counted. You have 15 minutes. Begin."

And with that, the counter began counting down once again from 15 minutes. The woman's image vanished and was replaced with a simple recap of the challenge's instructions and rules.

Dominique was at that moment under the shower, as she found out that there was no doors between the rooms, and the shower stall was also see-through... So, she used the time when the others was otherwise occupied to frshen up. Of course she looked for towels and clothes before that, so it would be obvious for the others whatshe intended to do. Get dressed. And maybe short-circuit whatever that thing was on her lower stomach.

Anyway, even if taking a shower and getting dressed was not plausible, she would be trying to use the mirror - if any - to get a better look at the gadget, and mybe get it open, or off, or just do something, to get to know its working. Getting turned on she could understand with some drugs or technology, but being transformed... that sounded too high tech or magic to be plausible.

Of course she heard the TV if not showering. Her choice would be to follow her sister's wishes in this, except if she would be the target. Or if the other two targeted her sister... So, yeah, there was fifty-fifty chance that she would have to run, either before, or after...

She looked at the TV and groaned, why a challenge like this?. “Girls…. I am going to take the fall for this one… I need to find out to what extent they could alter the body and I have the less to loose here”. She blushed as she looked down to the floor, she was not going to let any of these girls go through something like that, at least not if she could help it. I cannot do this to myself or says the rules… that means you have to do it. She groaned and took off her shirt and pants leaving herself naked and blushing heavily. She hated this but in order to study this she needed to experience it, “Maybe if I can find a way to resist the alteration then we can have some sort of advantage on this…”.

Alex was relieved to hear Chloe immediately volunteer for this one. Alex had never had an orgasm before, and this being her very first one was a thought that was too terrible for words. It wouldn't be special or nice at all, and she would have no say in the matter!
"But, are you sure, Chloe? We don't know what it might do to you! And... who is going to... 'do' it to you?"

She had to admit, the thought of losing this game scared her, and 10 points would give her an early lead, but she wasn't sure she had the confidence to pleasure a girl she hardly knew so openly. She blushed just thinking about it and tried not to look at Chloe's naked body.

"I volunteer Amelia!" Mini said loudly from the bathroom, not really knowing what needed to be done to Chloe, or why. She just needed more time to check the device and finish her morning routine in the bathroom...

"I...I am sure!.... look if giving me an orgasm is the only way for we to advance we need to do it. Otherwise we will all be screwed and suffer the consequences for this... I cannot give myself pleasure or I would be doing it right now. We only have fifteen minutes or less we don't have the time to start discussing things like this. Let's just do this" she walked to the room and sat down on one of the beds her cheeks were blushing bright red. As she hoped for the best.

Amelia heard the announcement. She was ready to volenteer but Chloe was quicker. But with the instructions Amy thought for a second the heard Mini shout and blushed before followong Chloe to the bedroom. "I'll ummm... help you." Amy joined Chloe on her bed and place her fingers over Chloe's slit. "If you need me to do anything to help just ask... thanks for volunteering." Amy saod blushing as she pleased the younger girl.

This was really happening. Alex couldn't believe it. She blushed nearly as bright as Chloe, and she wasn't even doing anything. She went back and forth in her mind, struggling internally. The thought of her body being permanently altered was terrifying. Should she take this opportunity to get some points? More than one girl could earn them by contributing, after all. But could she even bring herself to touch the girl... like that.

Finally Alex peeked into the bedroom that Chloe and Amelia had retired to, and saw the older girls fingers on the younger girl's pussy. Alex jumped back, startled by the sight. But the alternative was just too scary to think about. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes and marched into the bedroom, just peeking enough to navigate to the bed and sit down.
"I-I'm sorry..."
It was all she could muster to say before reaching over and pulling back her hood and pinching the girl's clit between her fingers while Amelia focused on her slit. She didn't know exactly what to do at this point, since she had never masturbated to climax before. First, Alex tried gently rocking the girl's clit back and forth, but with the thought of the timer in her mind, she stepped it up a bit more and tried tweaking the nub. For the moment, Alex was touching Chloe at arm's length, like she was afraid to get any closer, even though she was touching her so intimately.

Dominique took a peek at what was happening, "Eeek!" she hurried back to the bathroom, then to the living room, looking for some tools or at least anything she could take a better scientific look at the gadget adorning her body. All the way she was fighting with a blush. *So, that is what it was about! Kinky horny girl...* she tought, still waiting for the first thing to do... Of course, she was not that sure about the rules either, but to her it seemed like the other girls was already playing...

Chloe closed her eyes blushing as the girls finally started touching her. The feeling of a stranger touching her there was strange, however she needed to get an orgasm out of this otherwise the girls would be in deep trouble. With this twisted game she knew now that nothing was off limits, this woman would start to screw with their minds and bodies unless one or two people took all the losses. “Ah…please faster we need to hurry up. Forget how I feel be as rough as you can be otherwise we will all be in trouble!”.

Alex felt terribly ineffective at stimulating Chloe. Between the timer ticking down and her own pleas for the two girls to go faster, Alex thought she might have to do something a bit more intimate to get the job done. She shuddered at the thought, but another worry raised in her mind. If they were unsuccessful at making Chloe cum, then all four of them would receive the alteration!

With this as all the motivation Alex needed, she gathered her strength, swallowed her pride, and leaned in to wrap her lips around Chloe's clit. At first, she didn't know what to do, but she found that her mouth fit over the small nub naturally. She found herself sucking gently, but soon cautiously touched Chloe with her tongue a few times, as if testing the waters. Alex needed to go all-in on this... or else. She began spinning her tongue around Chloe's clit, trying to overcome her inexperience to do something pleasurable for the stranger while ignoring the taste she never thought she would experience.

RESTARTING THIS THREAD FROM THE BEGINNING
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a day like any other, but for four girls, it may have been the last normal day of their lives. When they went to sleep, they would not wake up in their own beds. Instead, when the sun rose in the morning, they would awaken in a small, minimalist, but at least moderately nice apartment, consisting of only three rooms. The walls were sleek, metalic, and featureless, and the floor was carpeted. Each room was connected by an open doorframe with no door, but there were numerous other doorways in the apartment with sealed metal doors they would not be able to open. There was the bedroom, which contained little more than four beds, the bathroom complete with a standing shower stall, and the lounge which had a couch, table, and television on the opposite wall.

4ytsbfS.png

The television had a simple message on it, reading

"The first challenge will begin in
30:00"

The timer was counting down from half an hour. Additionally, there was a small packet of papers on the table labelled "Game Rules". The girls who had been taken here would find that none of their possessions had come with them. They only had the clothes they went to sleep in and any essential items, like glasses. Bizarrely, however, each girl would find a circular device attached to their skin on their lower stomach. It was sleek metal, with something that looked like a small red gem or bulb in the center of the disk. Its purpose was unknown for now, but no manner of prying or scraping at it would be able to remove it.

The game rules reads:

"Game Rules

Players will participate in a series of challenges to earn points and avoid modifications. Each challenge has different rules and guidelines, as well as different consequences for defeat or rewards for victory. All players have been outfitted with a device that can facilitate modifications to their bodies. Once done, there is only one way to undo these modifications: win the game. For the three losers, these modifications are permanent. At the end of the game, the player with the most points wins the opportunity to return to her life as it was before."

Back
Top Bottom