Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dark Manor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her new tightness on him made him moan out, with a louder one from her biting into his neck. It was so exquisite, and he slowly drank from her. His hips were going faster in her, his point of no return on the horizon, holding back to wait for her.

Riath bit down just a bit harder against him as she felt the overwhelming need to to be as close to him as was possible. She could feel her body as tight as a taught bowstring ready to be let lose. Her inner muscles undulating around him in a milking motion as her whole body tensed, pulling against him, drawing from him.

It was as she moved against him, as his blood flowed upon her tongue that she lost her focus on holding back her own orgasm, and with a fierceness that left her shaken to the core of her very essence, she released around him in a tightening grip.

Her trembling orgasm as she milked him was too much for him to hold back anymore, even if he wanted to. He let himself go into the pleasure, hitting his own orgasm as his thrusts were desperate, burying deep as he filled her with milky seed.

He panted against her neck before licking the bite closed a few moments after his finish, his tongue going down afterward to lick the blood off of her neck. "Mmmm... so good..." Was all he was able to whisper out.

Awakening from my slumber the moon light cast an errie glow across the floor and my form lying on the bed. I must have dozed off into a slumber i think to myself as yawning i sit up on the deep bedsheets and look around the room. Instinctively my hand reaches up to my neck and i rub it slightly, it ached but no mark was visible. I smile, it was not her first bite, and i doubted it would be my last.

Moving forwards i step onto my toned legs, kicking my heels off i reach up and untie the black band from my hair, letting it fall down once more, my blue eyes looking around. Slowly i make my way to the window and opening both sides, i feel the cold air upon my face once more, eyes closed i draw a deep breath and let out a lowly sigh as i look once again to the most pleasent view.

Wondering where that strange man Alexander had gone, i find my thoughts consumed by him once again.

Riath released her bite over him in a shaky manner, before she licked lightly over the wound, sealing it. Her eyes where dark, deep in both the feelings swirling through her body and the sexual pleasure she had just taken part of.

It was not her pleasure alone that made her so thrilled, but his as well.

Her breathing was shaky as she held to him lightly, even now not wanting to let go of him. She found being close to him rather enjoyable, oddly enough to her own mind, and yet, she had never met his equal.

He laid against her for a while before slowly pulling himself out of her with a long groan, and rolling onto his side, fearful of crushing her. His arms were still around her, and he curled up against her, his mind hazy from the pleasure he just felt. Because of her.

Riath let out a faint sound as he pulled out of her, her mind going blank for a moment, before she realized he had curled up against her. She was surprised to notice that this did not bother her as it normally would have, no, instead she felt rather, comfortable with him curled against her. How very odd.

She closed her eyes and leaned against him, her hands moving around to lightly place her hand upon his.

When she had asked to be satiated, this certainly wasn't what she had, had in mind.

He stayed curled up with her for a long few minutes before he sighed happily. But, he had work to do... Hey...

A smile went on his face as he sat up slowly, looking into her face. "Would you like to help me? I have a lot of stuff that I am doing downstairs that I need willing people to help with, either with the work or experimenting phase."

Riath seemed rather surprised at his question. For she gathered this was what he told her not to ask about earlier. She blinked lightly, her eyes slowly going back to their normal coloration.

"Work or experimenting? "

She stretched out her back a bit and looked at his eyes before she chuckled lightly, trailing her fingers against his throat.

" I would find it...interesting."

His head tilted back as her finger went down his throat, enjoying the sensation of it, before looking her in the eyes again. "I'm sure you would enjoy one of the things I am working on. Maybe more than one..." He stood then, helping her up and pulling her against her.

"Clothes or no?" He smiled, knowing that if he wanted, they could go through the halls unseen.

Clothes or no?

"Will we have need of them?"

Riath didn't seem overly concerned on whether or not someone would spot them, though if it came down to it, glamor was an interesting effect. 'Specialy on those it was used on. She would enjoy some of the things he was working on? That remained to be seen. But she certainly was curious about it.

"Not particularly." He was starting to get a little impatient, needing to get back to the research, so he simply lifted her up in his arms, holding her across his chest, and took off out of the room. They were like a black patch in the manor, taking off down the hall and down the steps, going to a hidden area to the door to the basement. He unlocked the door and let her in first, locking the door behind the two of them.

The basement was multiple rooms, one for testing, all of them full of important, powerful, and expensive electronic equipment. "I might be onto something." He said, moving to the chair he was in before she came and going to the vials he had. "But I need to get more blood samples." He turned to her with a smile. "I might have a cure to our bloodlust. We would never have to feed to survive again, feeding purely for small sport or... sexual pursuits..."

Riath had a moment to tense as she was lifted up and more or less dashed through out the Manor like it was nothing, though for her kind, it really was that simple at times. Though, she really had NOT been expecting to be whisked away in such a manner.

As they paused at the door, that he unlocked, she took a moment to look around, rather curious before she entered the room. She heard him lock the door behind them, and noted it in the back of her mind even as she moved lightly forward.

She stopped , startled by his words, never have to? How interesting.

"That is...incredible."

She seemed uncertain of what to say, as it was a bti of a mind blowing notion and took a few seconds to digest.

"The serum right now is... off..." He sighed and shook his head. "I wouldn't take it if you don't want to blow up." He stood and looked at her. "Thought, if you want to try it, I did perfect one thing. Thought, I cant tell you what it is. I would like you to figure that out yourself..."

he smiled at he led her to another room, where there was two chairs and a table by one, holding a syringe on it. "Would you like to try it? It wont hurt."

Riath seemed, uncertain as to what she wanted to do in this situation, he had been making serums, of interesting value to those of their kind, and yet, he wanted to see if she wanted to try one of this, semi-perfected ones?

She looked at the chairs and at the table, seeing no restraints, but looks could be deceiving. However she was not a being of false starts and scared nature, no she was usually the one on the front line challenging the biggest motherfucker.

She nodded her acceptance.

" I will trust you..."

He smiled, taking her hand and kissing the back of it lightly. "This isn't the serum. I wouldn't risk bodies for it, especially yours. no, this is something else entirely. please, sit down." He gestured to the seat by the table, and he picked up the syringe, getting the bubbles out of it. He waited for her to get ready, then he was quick, injecting it into her vein in the arm with precision only a Vampire could do. "Ok, there. Don't flush it through the pores until later. I want to see the effects of it. now come with me..." He led her out of the room, through a tour of the basement, showing her the equipment.

What he had injected into her was a very powerful aphrodisiac. While she was a vampire, and able to flush it out through her pores, a normal human would have to sit with the effects for the full duration. The effect of it was the same, no matter the species. After about ten minutes, they would start feeling the heat, the hormones as he warmed up. The would feel the wetness around a half our after it entered their system. And a hour later, they would be begging for someone to take them to ease it. Only another person would be able to get rid of the intense hormonal heat that it brought on. Not even their hands, toys, or the surroundings would help, but make the heat burn brighter.

Riath didn't even feel the needle as it entered her arm, but then, with him being a vampire as well as herself. His swiftness would have made it difficult for him to have hurt her with such. She would have been more surprised had she actually FELT the sting, but as she did not, she instead turned her head to him with an odd expression.

She still didn't know what the thing did, but somehow she had the feeling she would find out rather soon.Though as she waited, she did get up and follow him around, showing real interest in the objects he showed her, however, as the ten minute mark neared.. she felt a rather strange almost burning like feeling go through her body.

It made her cringe at first, but then, as it spread more fully through out her body, she squirmed, lightly, rather hoping he didn't notice.

His tests marked down how it would work almost to a pinpoint, but the person it was going into always was a determining factor. It could work faster or slower on her depending on her weight.

About halfway through the tour, he noticed her squirming slightly, and he turned his head towards her. "Are you alright?"

Riath heard his question and put a rather unconcerned look on her face, even if there was a faint strain around her eyes at the action. She seemed uncertain if she should mention it or not, though she was figuring this had to be from the serum.

" For the most part..."

She didn't elaborate. Not presently anyway.

He looked at her, slightly worried, before nodding and continuing on his tour. He spent another twenty minute on it before going back to the room he injected her in. "How are you feeling?" He asked in a soft voice, sitting in the chair and gesturing for her to sit in the other.

Riath had started feeling rather wet, almost uncomfortable, a bit before the thirty minute mark came up, she was shifting more often as they finished the tour. She knew her face must have been flushed, greatly so, at least, it felt like it to her with the amount of heat she was putting off.

As they returned to the earlier room, she looked at the chair with a faintly grieved expression, she really did not wish to sit right now. She remained standing, but near to the chair all the same.

"How..?"

She shuddered a bit. Intensely feeling the moisture pooling against her legs, and the fact that she was nude.. well, she was surprised he neither saw nor scented it .

" Well.. I take it this serum you gave me.. is.. a sexual agent?"

She squirmed yet again, unable to stifle a faint groan at the slickness against her legs.

he watched her, obviously noting the sweet smell of her nectar, and the sight of it now. "Yes, it is. A very powerful one. Sit, you're only going to get weaker and more needy. might as well save your energy."

he smiled as he waited for her to oblige before continuing. "Yes, it is a very powerful one, kicking into full work in a hour max for most people. You're going to get even more horny and needy. you won't be able to sate it yourself. I'm sure it's going to be a new feeling for you." He smiled as he watched over her. "If you wish, you can rid it through your pores now. Or you can wait for it to kick in more, get the feeling of a truly unusual, erotic heat. I'm here to sate you when you need it. And you can keep it in your system afterward to feel it again in about 6 to 12 hours, or rid it through your pores."

Riath heard his words, and for a moment felt like being stubborn and NOT sitting, but she knew at the level her body was responding now, that she would NEED to sit before she lost her balance and fell, a rather annoying thought to her.

However as she sat in the chair she couldn't help but rub her legs together, almost making a light growling like sound as she did so.

"Your here to sate me if I need it?"

She seemed to think this made the burning worthwhile, adn said nothing more for the time being.

"You won't be able to sate yourself." he said softly. "Playing with yourself will only make you hotter, barely skimming a orgasm, even though you won't have much choice but to do that as you get hotter and hotter. my piece is the only thing that can sate you, unless you get rid of it first."

"Hmmm..."

Riath trembled a little as she felt an edgy sort of emotion sweep over her body, making a rather dull ache spread out from between her legs and go upward, through out her body like wild fire. She clicked her teeth together as another problem made itself known to her.

When she was sexually aroused to any degree of intensity, and this was starting to take the tops, she tended to get a bit, well, blood thirsty. or atleast, she wanted to bite and feed.

She could feel it creeping just a bit into her body even as the rest of her became a burning inferno.

".. I have to admit .... this is a rather interesting...effect."

Her words where spaced, as she had to focus rather hard on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom