Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dark Manor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raziel99

Pulsar
Surrounded by thick forestry, There was a large, dark manor somewhere near the heart of Blue Moon. Many had said of the dark cooridors that had once held such dark demons that were promptly destroyed or banished.

What a wonderful area for a Vampire. But, being one for poise and promptness, and having to have some people come and go eventually, Alexander de Vaux spruced up the place. It definitely looked nicer, if not looking dark and older on the outside. The entryway was made practically of marble: marble floors, arches and pillars. The doors were made of elm wood, finely polished and water-sealed. The end of the Entrance Hall led to the grand staircase, which branched off to the second and third floors of the east and west wings, and led directly into the largest room of the house: the ballroom.

The first floor housed most of the necessities of the house: storage rooms, kitches, bathrooms for the general public. There was a few libraries that were smaller than the grand one on the second floor east wing. The largest room open to the public was the study to the left of the entrance doors, which held a good deal of books and a roaring fireplace: a wonderful place to warm up for those that are just out adventuring late.

The ballroom, technically situated between the first and second floor, takes up most of the back half of the house, arching out int a large ovular rectangle. It hadn't seen much of a meeting in the years, but Alexander keeps it more than clean enough for when the next gala comes.

The East wing is mostly for pleasure: there are outdoor areas that hold new courts for sports, outdoor gardens, and many different things to occupy oneself. The Grand Library is on the second floor.

The West wing is mostly for living: All of the bedrooms and personal bathrooms are in this wing.

The Basement, only accessible by a locked door on the first floor, is where Alexander usually dwells, working long hours on different works. All of the high-end technology is down there, from microscopes, to many DNA testing machines, to even a prototype machine for fusion.

Alexander was currently down in the basement, working diligently. He had camera up to see if anyone entered the house, so he would be able to greet them. But right now, he was busy testing the differences of the blood samples in the two test tubes in front of him. He put them down, carefully getting some of the serum and dripping a few drops into one of the vials. It shook violently before exploding, sending glass shards everywhere, and making Alexander duck for cover.

"Shit!" He cursed, looking back up. He focused, and the test tube fixed itself up and setting itself into the tray that was holding it. Ah well, back to square one...

Riath took a few steps back away from the place she had more or less stumbled upon, it had a faint scent of recent use, yet of old age. The combination was a bit disconcerting seeing as she saw no life, and that was either telling, or who ever it was that resided here was currently gone, and yet, that nagging tingle at the back of her mind told her she was not alone. Someone must be here. Even if it was only the rodents that scurried out of her sight.

She could hear their high pitched chatter, their alarm at her being so very near to their home. She almost chuckled under her breath, but no, she had no interest in rodents. It was the faint scent that caught her attention, living, if one could call it that, that wafted out to tease at her tongue. THAT was what she was interested in.

All the same, as she took a step forward, she could hear her own growl as she pushed silently, now, past the door, entering the Manor with a swift glance. Once for threats, twice for curiosity. She did not move past that door for all of half a minute, before she was moving again, scenting the air, much as her counterpart would have.

His eyes went to the screen that was watching the main doorway into the house, and he saw a woman slowly, cautiously, come into his estate. He thought it only proper to go up himself to greet her. Hell, he could use some company after all the days stocked up in the basement.

He came silently through the hidden door to the basement in one of the off rooms, and locked it before he went into the entrance hall. "Welcome!" He said in a low but happy voice. "Finally, some guests."

There was no dignity in what she did, no finesse in how she responded, just a jump, half turn and a rather shocked if, guarded look on her face. if there was one thing Riath had been expecting it wasn't this. A friendly.. greeting.

It was enough to completely through the Gangrel.

Once she got her response in check, taking all of a minute she was watching him with the strangest expression. So he was what she scented from, outside? her head tilted in an almost purely animalistic nature before she straightened.

"Hello...and finally? I take it you don't get..people, often? "

People, right, she wasn't human, and neither was he. He didn't smell, fresh in that bloody, meaty way.

he simply bowed when he heard her question. "Not so much that few people come, but that I am locked up as I work on some very important stuff. No, I cannot tell you what it is."

He took a few steps towards her, a small smile on his face. "And what can I help you with?"

Riath looked faintly offended that he would even think she would consider asking what it was he did. She knew better to pry into the lives of others, well, unless they where a mark, and this.. man certainly was not on her death list.

She snorted softly and then tilted her head at his last words. Curious. However the fact that he stepped closer to her, had her, standing rather straight and partially ridged, she was..watchful as he neared.

Yet, she felt no menace, well not in the sense of his current motions. Though she did sense that this man COULD be dangerous.

"I was actually looking for a place to, relax, while the sun was out, playing. I find it rather, annoying. "

The cold wind outside chilled her semi-clad form as she approach the manor. It loomed into the night as though overbearing it was trying to intimidate the very ground it was placed upon. My blue eyes as blue as the deepest aqua marine pierced the night sking. Lilly fingers clasped at the wretched cloak of mine for dear life as one hand extended to knock at the door.

As my hand makes contact with the door, it swings open to reveal a marble floorway making pathways the the grand staircase. It was like something i has never viewed before. I entered the room, shaking her head slightly allowing her long tresses of ebony curls fall aorund her shoulders once more. Through parted lips i took a deep breath as i spied others in the enterance way.

"er....hello?"

I stammered, a lump in my throat as nerves seemed to surround me once more, engulfing me.

The woman in front of him surely wasn't human. He was sure she would be terrified of him if she was. "A room to stay?" He said in a low, almost sultry voice. "Now, that can be arranged. West wing is all the bedrooms. Pick whichever you wish. Now, it seems like more people are coming. Just call if you need me."

He walked past her, going to the doorway to where another woman was standing. "Ah, well, hello. What can I do for you?" His voice was low and inviting, eyes locked on hers.

Almost startled the woman looked at the male addressing me, this deep, sultry gaze peircing into my very mind in almost a trance like status. Hastily i break the gaze and look down at the floor.

"hi yes..erm i was wondering if you knew of any places to stay? If not do not worry i would hate to be a bother."

Was my quick reply, words flying out of my mouth almost faster than i could articulate them. There was something about this place, about that girl...and this very man adressing me that made me feel ill at ease.

Hesitating slight as the space between the her answer and his reply seemed like days i shifted my weight between legs, back and forth, regretting entering this place and yet..there was a quality about it. The seemless marble floor leading to grand extravagances of those that i had never spied almost seduced her nature and her will to learn more. A small smile played upon her lips and i forced myself to look apon the man once again.

"A place to stay?" A finger came up to his chin as he thought, before snapping his fingers quickly. "My, I do have a lot of extra room here. I'm sure there is a room you would like up in the west wing. Come, let me show you..." His smile was teasing. Maybe he could have some fun with this one? He certainly hadn't had much of anything as of late. AND, he was rather hungry...

He turned from her, a smooth move like he was on water, then he walked towards the grand staircase, waiting for her to follow.

Riath inclined her head slightly to the man as she heard his words, her gray eyes showing a spark of something or other as her gaze followed him for a brief moment longer then she probably should have. At least longer then proper 'breeding' should have allowed. But then, she wasn't one known for given into the proper of anything.

She actually chuckled rather low and darkly as she watched the man walk over to the other female that had entered. She may have been a vampire of high order, but she, who's blood was infused with that of the wolfs, rarely followed the 'Court' rulings of such.

She continued to chuckle as she turned and looked to what she could only assume was the direction of the west wing. It gave off a faintly lived in smell, if a rather old scent, it was a direction to follow.

It was as her feet where trailing along the floor, that she suddenly was amused. Call if she needed him?

How?

The man had given her no name with which to call for him. She grinned, faintly fanged, as she trailed onward. Amusing.

Is genorocity really genorocity when it is spoken in such a toying maner? I wondered to myself as i smiled at the mans kindness and with a swift nod, making my tresses dance back and forth with the sharpness of the movement i followed. The man glides as though there was air between the distance of his footfalls and the floor. But i shruged this out of my mind.

There was definetly something about this man...he wasnt like any that i had previously met, whereby manners seemed to be an extra which unfortunatly no one volunteered for. His males charming ways, the way he conducted and held himself, offering help to a strange woman was must admired and desired at the same time. And yet...there it was again, that familiar sinking feeling that i always get as a precursor to a familiar forboding scense...and yet... why? What has i done this time that could possibly lead to harms way? I had found a port in a storm, in a manor os speaking. A kind stranger has let me in? Ah, there it was, the fact he is a stranger. I smiled as i followed the stranger into what i assumed was the west wing.

'A stranger is merely a friend not met..' i whisperred silently to myself, for this is what mother had drilled into me time and time again when the governness was aware and i would complain of her strict manner and overuse of the cane as a tool for punishment, and yet one that i found strangly erotic.

I shake these thoughts out of my head and come to the realisation i had paid no attention to where i was going. Had he spoked? I wasnt sure. Other thoughts filled my head with nonsense i couldnt be clear as to whether a single word had been uttered. Oh dear had nothing been said? This poor man was helping me and i had been so rude as to not utter a single term or phrase?! urgh!

"erm...beautiful manor you have here..." my familair soft tones rung out, so innocent...so pure.. and yet as the words rolled of my tongue to be cairried towards his ears it was noted to two piercings violating the pink space that was my tongue..innocense on the outside might behold evil or wrongness on the inside...could this be true for this man? I would soon find out.

He was lost in his own thoughts as he led her upstairs, going straight to the third floor of the estate. Equations, estimates, percentages. Samples upon samples. Blood everywhere. War and destruction. He had seen his fair share of it all. He had been a warrior once, when war was all he knew in his youth. But he put that behind him. War was the end. He was working to stop the end from coming. At least, part of the end. His serum still wasn't working properly. Maybe he needed new samples?

His mind pondered to the other occupant of the manor, the other woman. He read her mind like a slate, her defenses down. Ha, another one of his kind? Maybe she would be more than willing to help him. But it would be difficult, he was sure. His mind made its presence known to her, then spoke. Ah, vampire. good. then you do know how to contact me. This line will be open for a little while. Then you will have to find it yourself.

His mind came back to his own as he heard her question, turning his head. "This manor still needs a lot of work." He said, opening a door to a rather majestic room. He let her walk in before him.

"Now, what would you be willing to give for such necessities?"

"oh erm.." Shit, i knew it, nothing in this life is for free. A slight frown played upon her delicate faces as she pondered her answer before revealing it to the man, cocking her head slightly to the side.

"well as you have been of great service to me, i am indebted to you therefore whatever your heart desires shall be yours" i purred softly.

Oh well you only live once she thought as her eyes surveyed the comforts of the room before she turned her bofy back to the male.

"may i enquire as to your name? Do forgive me, i never introduced myself. My Name is Velocorica-Anya" i say, extended one hand towards you.

He didn't take her hand, instead bowing, eyes not leaving hers. "I am Alexander de Vaux. I do hope you enjoy your rest here. But... I am rather drained. You don't mind if I..."

He smiled as he slowly walked closer to her, eyes entrancing as he looked into hers. his arms pulled her closer, against him, and his hands tilted her head to the side, pushing her hair away to bare her neck. He bent down and kissed over where her pulse was, feeling the fresh blood pumping through there.

Before she realised what was going on, Alexander pulled her into his form, holding her body tightly to his i can feel my heart pounding against my chest. MY breasts rising and falling with each bated breath. I can feel his warm breath upon my neck, so soft, so gentle, so trance like i feel myself melting to his hold unbeknown to me what lies ahead i offer myself to him for his gains.

In an instant a million thoughts rushing through my head like torrants of rapid water cease to exist and only one thing exists, this moment here and now. My body quivvers to his gentle and yet determined touch. His seduction techquincs and yet brazen manner fine tunes into an art form. I let out slow breaths as i feel his touch ever closer.

"Keh, don't you know it's rude to peek in another's mind? Beside the fact that you have now given yourself away?"

Riath didn't seem in the least bit phased by his sudden touch on her mind, it just confirmed her thought about him not being human, and now of course she could 'taste' his Vampiric nature with his mind touching her own.

All the same, she couldn't help the smile that creeped over her lips at his parting..words.Find it herself? She would enjoy that 'game', greatly. Besides, the 'taste' of his mind, if you wanted to put it that way was a rather unique 'flavor'. One she would enjoy pressing against over and over.

As she reached an area that smelled, appealing she entered the room, finding it dark and, glorious all in the same moment.It was rather large,and that suited her fine, for when those moments came that she was a wolf, she preferred being able to MOVE.

She suddenly started as she felt a shimmering shift around her, making her growl for just a moment, the sound rippling even out of her mind, most likely touching His mind, if it where true that link was still open. It was purely beast like in nature and NOT normal for a vampire, all the same, she abruptly settled, looking at what had made her start.

Sitting on the bed like a perfect minature model was what looked like a small creature with feathery wings, and a lion like tail. She sighed and waved at it in annoyance.

He smirked silently to himself as he heard her rebuttal. ignore the beast. It's just a spirit. Waiving your hand through it will make it disappear. I'll make a barrier for you in a little bit.

His attention went back to the woman in front of him, her breath bated. She obviously wanted the bite, so he indulged her, his fangs growing out and sinking slowly into her neck. His eyes closed as he felt the rush of blood that he hadn't felt in at least a month. He let out a soft groan, enjoying her taste, the first in a long time of any, before he pulled his fangs out, flicking his tongue over the bite to seal it without leaving a mark.

"You should rest." He whispered softly. "You need to get your energy back." He helped her lay down before leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

Riath couldn't help the faint him of annoyance that slipped into her mental voice as she waved her arm..through the beast. Chill, moist and gone.

" Well, that was an interesting...welcoming guest. i wont be SLEEPING with it will I?"

There was now a faint touch of amusement in her voice, now that she knew what the thing had been she felt more amused by it's appearance to her. Why after all? But then she seemed to have this bad habit of attracting the strange and bizzare to her in any form. Maybe it had to do with the wold blood? She shrugged mentally and pressed her lips together as she thought about something, odd.

"You wouldn't by any chance know where I may get something to...satiate..a rather sanguine need, would you?"

She felt a bit frustrated asking. But short of feeding off the rats outside, which she did NOT want to do..what other option but to ask?

He was already walking down the hallway to her room when he heard her voice in his head, and he couldn't help but smirk at that. By the time she was asking him about food, he was leaning against the doorframe and looking over her. "Depends on how much you need, Cara Mia."

He moved to stand himself up straight, walking into the room and slowly going over the walls, waiving glyphs in the air. After a few minutes, he turned to her, the door closed so the room was dark. But candles lit up around the room, and he slowly walked up to her.

"There. The room is protected from the spirits. They wont bother you for a day or two. About feeding... If you need flesh, I can go for a quick hunt. If you need blood, I have a little extra you can drain off me."

Riath didn't start this time as he made himself known, instead she looked over her shoulder at him, showing a quick flash of something in those flinty eyes of hers. She could not deny she found the man interesting, but that aside. She had learned to be leery of her own kind ages back.

Seduction was part of their very natures, and so where deadly games.

As she followed him around the room with her eyes, she couldn't help but enjoy watching the gracefulness of his each motion. It was when he was finished sealing the room that she realized she had once again been watching him, which gave her a moment of pause. Really now, what could he possibly offer her?

She snorted mentally, whether he heard it or not, she cared little.

Yet...his offer for his blood was oddly tantalizing. She narrowed her eyes for a short moment, before straighting as the candles where lit about the room. It was after he had walked up to her that she considered it with a closer thought.

"From you, sirrah?"

She actually liked the idea.

" I would actually consider this option, but for one thing. What name do I call you? Usually, the names of my 'victims' do not effect me, but i would prefer knowing my Host's. "

Her words made a smirk cross his face, and he tilted his head slightly as he considered his next words carefully. "'Victim' should be a word you haven't used there, Cara Mia. That means I am not willing and that I am going to be killed in the process, discarded and destroyed. But I have lived without blood for a day or two. Unpleasant, yes, but possible."

He smirked slightly more as he considered giving his name, then thought he should. "They call me Alexander. and you should be careful yourself. Being overly open could cause you to become a victim of other creatures that cross these borders."

Riath took his words in stride, watching his features as she listened. It was some what amusing to her that he seemed to mis understand her wording a bit. She in no way considered him a victim, it just wasn't possible when he was to much, well, himself. Her wording however had meant that HAD he been a victim his name would have been of need in her mind. The fact that she asked showed she considered him far more then a 'victim'.

Now his last words annoyed her, though it wasn't on his part that they did. It was because normally she was NOT open, and rather a guarded person, but he was makign it to easy for her to be.. pleasant. Which didn't exactly sit over well with her, not in the least.

"Alexander. I do not in anyway consider you a victim, however the lack there of. It would be... difficult to even consider you one. As far as being open....keh."

She wouldn't be able to explain to him that she was usually not this way, with OUT being open. A nice double edge sword.

He couldn't help but lighten the smile on his face as he heard her words about him telling her about being open. "I mis speak the words, then. I mean, don't think yourself indestructable."

He moved closer so he was in front of her, and he pulled the loose strands of hair from the side of his neck, baring it for her by tilting his head to the side, his eyes closing in anticipation. It had been centuries since anyone bit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom