Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced to Play a Magic Sex Game [OOC Chatter]

@Letrixia
Ultimately that is up to you. You can choose to have your characters know each other or it could be that only the sisters know each other and the other are strangers. I think there's some appeal to both. Engaging in intimate acts with someone you know is awkward for you both, but engaging with someone you've never seen before is embarrassing.

I will post the character then we can see if any of you like her enough to make something with her.

character posted.

Chloe seems like a perfectly fun character to join in on the RP! With that, I think we're just about ready to get started. I will go ahead and make the first post. Any last minute requests, questions, or anything?

@ChrisGabriel
Mini would find that there is a mirror in the bathroom, as well as towels, but no clothes except the ones she woke up in. Sorry, it's hard to think of every little detail that might come up! Also, the device on her body would not react in any way to the water.

So she takes a shower, dries herself with a towel, and tries to check out the device, so she does not hear the TV with the instructions... But she should hear what the others reaction is to Chloe's unheard words...

Haha, she's amazingly calm for this situation! Doesn't even bother to listen to the rules of the game she's been forced to play. I guess it is easy to lose track of time when you're in the shower :LOL:

She is more of the still waking up clueless naive youngest girl, who thinks that the others would do what they have to do, while she tries to keep calm by doing her usual things, and try to gauge what the hell is that thing on her lower stomach (Which is, over the belly button, or more on her pubic mound, or maybe just between the two?)

Also, can we get a more clear description on the thing and how it feels? ;)

Yeah, of course! It's a small metal disk, about 3 inches or 7 centimeters in diameter. It's smooth, and almost entirely featureless. The only thing on it is a small red, glass bulb in the exact center. It is firmly attached to the pubic mound. Imagine it is glued to the skin, but in such a way that no manner of pulling or prying could ever get it off, and you cannot get your fingers underneath it either. It is flush with the skin. Also, it is all one piece, so there are no seams or cracks to try to pull open. It is a solid device, so breaking it open or dismantling it will be utterly impossible. Even the glass bulb is impervious to shattering.

I wanted to give @SMG9000 a chance to post before I continued, but it looks like they are pretty busy. Haven't even been online much recently. I'll go ahead and continue.

@BootyBimbo
We're still in the initial stages, letting things settle, seeing if anyone drops out, stuff like that. I'd say there's a good chance you could join!

Looks like we might have lost SMG9000. They haven't even been online for more than a week. It's hard to keep everyone in a group RP, it happens. So what would you like to do moving forward? Just have 3 characters, or have someone else (potentially BootyBimbo) take on either the role of Amelia or a new character? Or we could stop the RP, no pressure.

Let you call her in PM, maybe will have time this weekend to reply?
If not, tell her bye-bye, and get us some new - or two - to play

Back
Top Bottom