Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced to Play a Magic Sex Game [OOC Chatter]

So how old should the older sibling be? I was thinking 23-25 younger 18-20... Also if anyone wants to help me find images, that would be an aid too

These look less like characters and more like scenes. :)
But if we speak about them, then the closest is 3 and 5 to my idea.

That's definitely true. But they are such fun scenes! haha
But yeah, I'd buy those two girls being sisters.

So, @SMG9000 Which one is you? I think No. 5, because the other is more of that naive innocent but killer body I imagine mine... :)

And if I play 16, you can still play 18.

I think I will back down looks like this will be more of a three-way since nobody had replied saying what I want to play or even if it's a good idea or anything. I will back away I have a feeling that if I do a char I will end up on the sideline. Good luck!

If you think that would be best, then that's okay. Were you being serious when you said a summoner or healer? I thought you were making a joke. This isn't going to be that kind of game. I meant what kind of roleplaying character did you want to play?

yep I was and the comment got ignored not even a Pm was sent. If a joke was ignored then when I post a real idea for a character (or characters I was planning a set of twins) I knew I would be ignored lol.

No biggie, good luck and take care.

To be clear, the "I walked right into that one, didn't I?" was directed at your joke. I wasn't sure what else to say. I'm sorry.

Right now we have three. There's mine (which I will only include if we do not have enough players), SMG9000's, and ChrisGabriel's

mmm I guess I can join but as a single char. I am giving the rp a chance :) I will have something up tomorrow

Glad to hear it! I'm sure we'll all have a lot of fun together! Let me know if there's anything I can include to help you enjoy it as much as possible! :D

Mine and Chris's characters are siblings. I think it could be interesting if some of our characters knew eachother. I.e. friends from school, co-workers. The like

Back
Top Bottom