Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced to Play a Magic Sex Game [OOC Chatter]

Okay, so there are a couple questions we have to answer.

First: Who is playing? To avoid what happened last time, I only want people who are committed to posting at least semi-regularly to join. In a group RP setting, it's best if this is several times a day, but I'd say the minimum is once a day. Does that sound right to everyone else? Obvioulsy, life comes first, so it isn't a big deal if there are delays, but when the RP is running at full speed it should be something like that. Also, if you need to drop out of the RP, we expect a head's up so we aren't waiting around to hear from you forever.

Second: How do we want to proceed. We can either start from scratch, continue where we left off (which was not very far into the RP), or continue where we left off with new characters swapped in for the characters of those who left the RP. Thoughts?

Restarting from scratch does sound like the simplest solution. How does everyone else feel?

Last edited:
Because I do not really remember, just can read back, I can agree to restart, but also to just keep going if that is the plan...

Well, I think you two are the only ones who are returning from the original RP. So with one vote for restarting and one vote for indifference, I think we should start from scratch. @Kevinn and @Victoria if you two decide to join, then that would be great! With four players, I wouldn't need to play a girl, and I can just focus on running the game :)

Yeah, I’m down. Posting should be fairly regular, excluding some weekends.

Yeah, that's fine. Obviously we don't expect everyone to be online ALL the time. Start thinking about what character you would like to play, Victoria, and post her information in the character thread

I'm down too. Actually on holiday this weekend however and not sure if i'll be able to post. Other than that, all good I believe.

Alright everyone, I think we've got a full party. We've got four dedicated players this time (ChrisGabriel, Letrixia, Victoria, and Kevinn) and I hope we all have fun in this game. I'll go ahead and restart the RP thread (things are going to begin in much the same way as they did the first time). Let me know if you have any limits or kink requests.

Generally, I'm going to assume these are limits for everyone: scat/piss, blood/gore/pain/death
I'd be happy to avoid anything else that anyone is turned off by.

Let me know if anyone would like to avoid any of these kinks. Otherwise, expect them to show up eventually:
  • Body alteration (major part of the game)
  • Public humiliation
  • Lactation
  • Forced Lesbian Sex
  • Vaginal/Anal/Oral/Multiple penetration
  • Cum Play
  • Sex machines
  • Monster/Tentacle Sex
And, of course, I can add to this list if you have requests. As long as everyone in the group is okay with it.

I posted the layout of the apartment in the initial post, but here it is for your reference as well. Let me know if you have any questions!
4ytsbfS.png

It's not that we're looking for people, but the RP doesn't seem to be able to get off the ground any time we try it. It's really tough getting a group RP going

I'm still willing to run this group RP, but I'm starting to doubt that it'll ever work out. @Sunnyd122 We've tried twice now, and the second time only one person even replied to my opening.

Back
Top Bottom