Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Little DeathAdventures (5E smutty)

lilithsboy

Star
Joined
Nov 26, 2015
Starting with the area closest to him Eras begins to blast the walls that have not been affected until he feels safe once more.
 

ippo

Star
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Senevie recoiled in disgust at the sight of Patience morphing into a giant centipede--it would've been terrifying to see had he not known who it really was--and watched her search the cavern ceiling.

"Hold on, Patience!" he said, when it appeared that she was in danger of being sucked into the air duct. He jumped up, reaching out to her to try casting Guidance. Hopefully it'd help her in her predicament.

But things began to turn in their favor. Senevie laughed in delight. "You did it, Eras! We're saved!"
 

Illven

Star
Joined
Jun 21, 2015
"Malin, any ideas?" Alexandria let out, hiking up her dress, before taking it off, refusing to lose her memento from her long gone friends and family, she holds it up over her head, seeming to be unconcerned about her bra and panties being consumed.

"So... Sorry." She lets out shamelessly, not seeming to mind Malin's eyes.
 

ChrisGabriel

Supernova
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
While it seems that Eras balls ... of fire saved them from being hugged by the living walls, Amreil realizes that the scorching heat just cooked the outer layer and only made the walls hit pull back, not the walls around the bend of the corridor... So, it is still closed their way forward at least... but maybe they can blast their way back to the airduct.

After all, it seems that Senevie is holding a centipede Patience instead of moving after anyone in the corridor....

On the other side behind moving walls and gray granite, Malin and Alexandia is getting more and more covered by the mud like substance... It slides easily along their skin, but soaks and destroys any other nonliving material... But at least the tingling tells them that it also works as a mayor cleaning of dead skin and nails on their bodies... should be eating away all the hairs too... So the tingling intensifies... Unfortunately it also quite easily destroys clothes, leather, and while harder materials and minerals stay in one piece longer, everything non-living gets disintegrated eventually. And with the closing in walls and the more mass submerged, the almost-liquid reaches higher and higher, soon they are sitting in it up to their necks, trying to save whate they could by holding it abowe. They can feel the trembling of the walls, like they are parts lightly heaving, straining much further.
 

caelcormac

Super-Earth
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Having escaped from the air duct without accomplishing much, centipede Patience chirped in frustration. Being violent at the walls seemed to have some effect, however so she tried an experiment. Crawling along a wall she went to an uburnt part of the wall and bit it, seeing if the centipedes poison has any effect.
 

Illven

Star
Joined
Jun 21, 2015
"Okay, Malin. Got any ideas! I really don't wanna try breathing this stuff." She remarks. "I prepared mostly battle magic today."
 

lilithsboy

Star
Joined
Nov 26, 2015
"Amereil..... It is either magic or we somehow walked right into a living creature. Does it really matter? I would suggest going the opposite way from the two who separated from us, as whatever they are doing likely has activated more defenses and we really do not need to walk into someone else's problems."

(I am a little unsure who is grouped with whom still if the 5 of them are now grouped (Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Eras, and gnome) then)

Eras starts to work his way back towards the fork, using firebolts.

(if they are not together)

Eras sends a firebolt in the direction of when last he saw the members of his party.
 

ippo

Star
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
"W-why did I get up today? I didn't want to end up in some giant creature's stomach!" Senevie groaned, and looked about as if to see if everyone shared his reservations. It was difficult to see past everyone behind him, but noticed that they were missing a certain gnome girl. "Wait a sec, guys, where's Melanie?" She was small and easy to miss with a cursory glance, but they were in such a confined space.

"Melanie!" he called out, hoping she'd hear him, wherever she was.
 

freeko

Star
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Malin was having a bit of trouble seeing since the light source that was allowing them to barely see had moved away. Not fully aware that her robes were all but shredded into little more than scraps at this point, Malin was trying to focus on Alexandria's voice. "..I can not seem to think of anything either." Malin would reply as she figured there was little her healing magic would be able to accomplish. Malin herself did not seem to be harmed at this point, nor did Alexandria seem to be giving any signs that she was hurt as well.

Taking a few moments to right herself, Malin would start acting as if she were treading water and focusing on keeping herself afloat. "About all I can think of is if we can let this fill up a little more and see if we can't get back into that hallway we came from?" Malin making it clear that she could not think of any real way to change the situation that Alexandria and Malin had found themselves in.
 

ChrisGabriel

Supernova
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
Alexandria and Malin soon would find out, that the more the 'sack' they was in contracted, they had enough purchase to their legs - if they did not kept it closed and pulled under themselves - to keep their heads abowe... and getting closer to the only entrance-exit they knew about. Of course, it was closed tight, like a clenched fist, so they found themselves - their heads - pushed against it, with the only dress still kept abowe the ... slime. Then something gurgled, the pressure grew, and with a final release of the air from abowe them through the tightly closed hole, they was fully surrounded by the liquid. Every fast movement still made it hard as earth, only slow, like breathing keeping it slippery and liquid like.

As Senevie realises, Melanie should have long disappeared into the corridor, almost a minute now, and was on the other side of the closed off tube...

Amreil and Eras soon fight their way to the 'girls', and Patience bit as much as she could chew, so they somehow found themselves with Senevie on the other side of the air duct, the corridor free to crawl through to where the Y had once started the branching of the corridor to left and right, and its downward incline. So, basically they now have a straight level way back to the door, but both left and right way are closed off. The left one more fully, the right, where they came back from, more damaged, but still not trawellable by four fully grown person with all the equipment they had with them... Maybe not even without them.
 

bodman54

Star
Joined
May 27, 2018
Location
Rhode Island, USA
Amreil turns to those with him. "We have a problem. Two of the girls are trapped in the other tunnel if I don't miss my guess. And our charge has vanished. We need a plan of action or we're all going to probably die here. And they certainly will."
 

lilithsboy

Star
Joined
Nov 26, 2015
"What part of everyone stick together is so freaking hard?" Eras mutters to himself "Look there is no planning for this area because no one has been here before and we do not know what lies ahead of us, so the plan right now is to find the charge, possibly rescue her and the other two, yell at them till they get it in their thick skulls that there is safety in numbers, and finally work as a team to get through this." Muttering a string of profanities before really getting to casting Eras attacks the walls closing them off from the path the others took with firebolts.
 

Illven

Star
Joined
Jun 21, 2015
Alexandria finding that she can breathe attempts to slowly sway around the liquid like object, attempting to find some exit at the bottom. -I don't think we are indanger.- She mouths to Malin.
 

ippo

Star
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Nodding in agreement, Senevie placed a hand on Eras' back as he followed him. "Let me guide you, friend." A soft, white glow radiated from under his palm as he cast Guidance on Eras.
 

ChrisGabriel

Supernova
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
While Senevie strokes Eras' back, the bigger man is shooting firemotes at the wall. Meanwhile Alexandria realises that the tip of her toes can feel another clenched hole deep under them, but she would have to submerge her head to slowly feel around it fully...

The fire has the same effect as before, drying, hardening the 'wall', and making it pull back as much as it is able to. With the repeated fire, the air goes stale much faster... At around the fourth ball of fire, everyone start to feel the strain to breath, but at least they see... that while it is kind of working, the reopened distance is no bigger than a feet of passable way gained for every firebolt. And they rightfully know that the distance they could have seen into was maybe fifteen feet forward before the corridor turned too much with its dipping deeper too. If every feet of it was clenched together, then it would take... Too much time and air they do not have at the moment.

But, if the air flow is any way to tell, the suction start to ease up, - maybe because there is not to much more to suck away -, so, possibly the huge doors of death are wide open now in another part of the gray mound. And if the story the male gnome was telling is true, then the airflow will reverse - and the small door open - when the big one closes back. The problem is, that can take more extra minutes...
 

bodman54

Star
Joined
May 27, 2018
Location
Rhode Island, USA
Amreil puts his hand on the sorcerer's shoulder. He was feeling a little light headed. "I think you should stop that. Getting hard to breath in here." He looks around, trying to see if there is any way for them to open up the air ways to get air back into their chamber.
 

ChrisGabriel

Supernova
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
Amreil puts his hand on the sorcerer's shoulder. He was feeling a little light headed. "I think you should stop that. Getting hard to breath in here." He looks around, trying to see if there is any way for them to open up the air ways to get air back into their chamber.
Destroying the closed entrance door is the most obvious option, but so is somehow living long enough and wait for the airwlow to change directions again... With the two curling corridors closed off, and even partially damaged, they are oozing some juice, it whows that it is no air behind them, but maybe some kind of fluid - or the closing of the 'walls' is good enough to keep any air sucked in. It is possible that the walls has air on the other side, just like airtight balloons of leather, they do not let it through... Anyway, it is a long way that they had to get through if they want to go forward in the present state of the two curling downward corridor... But going backwards to the entrance door and the tent is possible - and so is becoming really small and trying the airway that is maybe connected to some kind of machine or creature or spell, that moves the air...
 

lilithsboy

Star
Joined
Nov 26, 2015
"Yes I had noticed I was trying to bust my way through to an airway however it seems that will not be happening any ideas" Eras stops basting the walls back but has no idea what to do next.
 

freeko

Star
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Malin could see enough that Alexandria was mouthing something to her. Taking a moment, Malin would realize that she had thought of something. Not wanting to waste any more time, Malin would take a deep breath and see if she could keep close enough to Alexandria as they would both dive downward into this substance they found themselves in.
 

ChrisGabriel

Supernova
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
The girls are trying to find a way out while the fluid and the 'room' close in on them, the walls pressing hard, and the pressure of the liquid growing, pushing it to squirt into previously empty places, pushing out all air. Saturating the clothes and surrounding all other items, everything becomes mallable around them...

But just as they would need to give up because their strenght vanes, the whole thing feels like it is slipping, falling, tearing, the fluid hardening around them entombing them, just to hit something hard, jarring the two occupants. It must have burst the bubble, or maybe they just slipped out through the other exit, anyway, now they are laying in a pig puddle on a seemingly normal outside area, some kind of grassland, the weather is warm, the sun is shining down on them.

And all of their items is sticky with the fluid, which slowly decomposes them like acid or alkaline would, while warming everything up. But it seems that their living skin is somehow slippery to the sticky material, so they just have to get out of everything and would not get burned worse than a light sunburn. Seeing that the top layers of their skin with all hair are also dissolving... That is what makes everything feel like sliding just off without sticking to them. Who knows if it would last?

(About -10% Hp every round with still being covered by saturated clothes or in the juice, and it is already started one or two rounds ago.... But it is always the actual Hp -10%, so possibly not deadly.)

They hear another splochy thud from behind them, turning around they see Melanie the gnome girl getting deposited in similar conditions. The only difference that she is moaning and stroking herself, squirming in the big puddle... Must be not feeling the adverse effects just at that moment.

The two male converses in the dark, trying to converse air, and get some idea what to do. They find themselves not only still affeted by the arousing and inhibition lowering drugs from the tent, but with the increasingly hampered respiration, their heads feel like surrounded by cotton...

They already attacked it with fire... which had a good effect, but did not destroy the walls... But they did not used multiple blasts at the same place repeatedly, neither did they tried to slash or pierce it...

Seeing gray in the dark, the 'devilish creatures' do not have more idea, just that they would be rather be back in the tent and playing still with the sensual sensations as they are very horny now... Even with one a centipede, and the other holding to it, they are somewhat feeling naughty...

And the clock turns... Just before the four would suffocate, they feel the direction of the air flow change, but it is too soft for a fast recovery or to make the corridors open up before them.
 
Last edited:

Illven

Star
Joined
Jun 21, 2015
Alexandria immediately starts taking off the dissolving remains of her bra and panties, intoning a few words of the prestidigitation cantrip as she starts to clean off her skin. "Want me to get you two?" She offers the other girls.
 

ippo

Star
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Senevie trembled. They seemed to be out of the worst of the danger, though still struggling to make progress. The lust was still there, lurking under the surface of his consciousness, and growing steadily. Playing with his ass helped keep it down for a time, but it was only a matter of time before it flared up again.

He tugged at Eras' sleeve, and with a shamefaced expression said, "Hey, let's go back to the tent. We can't do anything here, and..." He lowered his voice, and his face flushed harder. "And I need help with a problem."
 

bodman54

Star
Joined
May 27, 2018
Location
Rhode Island, USA
Amreil tries to focus, but it's getting so hard. He staggers, putting his hand on the wall as all the blood is rushing from his head to his cock. "Can't go back," he mumbles. "Job to do."
 
Top Bottom