Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Little DeathAdventures (5E smutty)

freeko

Star
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Malin being right behind Alexandria would try to follow her. Between the two, Malin figured nothing could go wrong so long as they stayed together. Being under the effect of some kind of posion however had made Malin a bit weak in the legs. As she started to move along to catch up with Alexandria, Malin had started to lose her balance some. If Alexandria could not stop her from stumbling forward..
 

Illven

Star
Joined
Jun 21, 2015
Alexandria giggles as she catches Malin's dizziness. "What, fallen for me?" The redhead teases as she nuzzles Malin in her arms, before giving the endowed cleric a kiss on the lips.
 

bodman54

Star
Joined
May 27, 2018
Location
Rhode Island, USA
Amreil hears someone behind him shout left, so he stumbles down the left tunnel, tripping over the sorcerer as he tries to force his way past. His swords are being forced into his body in the tight confines of the tunnel, and his pack keeps hitting the sides as he stumbles.
 

lilithsboy

Star
Joined
Nov 26, 2015
Felling the person who keeps shoving into his back begin to stumble the sorcerer sidesteps to the right attempting to maintain footing and get out of his way. He the pulls out a torch and lights it so that he can see better.
 

caelcormac

Super-Earth
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Patience looked over at Senevie to see him start to pleasure himself in fascination, entirely forgetting what she was supposed to be doing for several moments until she brushed up against Melanie and returned her attention to the gnome girl. Opening the bag was futile for the moment but it might work for something else. "Well we can bring it with us and figure it out later. she said, reaching her hands and tail over to the girl once again. "But as my cousin is do aptly demonstrating we don't need anything but what the gods gave us. Now come here and let me show you."
 

bodman54

Star
Joined
May 27, 2018
Location
Rhode Island, USA
The torch illuminates the hallway and Amreil steadies himself on the wall. "Thanks," he grunts to the sorcerer who lit the torch. He takes a deep breath and after looking over his shoulder, starts to proceed down the hallway. He stops suddenly and turns. "We're probably safe in here, but we still need the gnome girl."
 

lilithsboy

Star
Joined
Nov 26, 2015
"Of course always happy to help." The sorcerer says rather deadpan while he takes a look at the three who have followed him. "What we need to do is be cohesive and stick together, if they are not coming then that is a problem, I can keep that illusion up on the door or hide them similarly the only issue is i have to be somewhat close to refresh it and the illusion only last for a minute or so. Now that I can see we have 3 people missing I will go back as I have the best chance of being able to hide them should the cultist show up before they come to their senses the rest of you keep the torch and stay here, I cannot easily cast while holding it anyway."

Moving carefully (half speed if that is what is required) Eras goes back for the three who are behind.
 

ChrisGabriel

Supernova
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
As the front of the line stumbles to find their way, the middle turns left, creating a commotion. Lucky for them, the Y has a little more space for them to stumble around, and the downward spiral is almost non-existent... Still, when finally the boys light a torch, the girls are already down the left way.

So, it is much easier to change places between the men, to let the sorcerer head back, leaving the fighter undecided if he should follow the girls, head right, or go back with Eras.

Meanwhile Melanie was staring at Senevie with the other Tiefling. "Wow... That looks... painful?" the gnome teen says, clenching her ass, but her fingers curl on the shaft of her spear and the handle of her harp. Then her eyes look from the self-pleasuring tail to the other touching her, and trembles.
 

lilithsboy

Star
Joined
Nov 26, 2015
"Ladies it is time to go now" Eras says eyes glowing from refreshing the illusion on the door as he exits it and stops with a strange look on his face. "You know Senevie if you had just asked you probably could have gotten help with that." Having no willing males around made it easier for Eras to focus but seeing the Teifling was not only male but obviously perfectly willing, nearly undoes Eras' control.
 

Illven

Star
Joined
Jun 21, 2015
Alexandria with her hands on Malin's waist will continue going down the left path, giggling like lovers sneaking away for some time alone.
 

ippo

Star
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
With Patience's and Melanie's comments, Senevie's insecurities returned. His face went red as he hid his embarrassment behind his hands. "N-no, it's not painful! With this thing--" He gestured to his cage. "--I have to find other ways to relax." As if on queue, the string of precum trailing from his cage grew thicker with each thrust of his tail, and it dribbled until it became like a stream. In a softer voice he said, "Also, I lubed ahead of time..."

Eras almost made Senevie jump, and his tail pulled out with a pop! making him gasp. There was a noticeable puddle of precum under him. A wave of conflicting emotions passed over Senevie's face: at first he was shocked, then embarrassed, and at last shy. "I-I don't know. I'm not sure if it'll break my vow, but I really need this." With a sigh filled with lust and shame, he turned over on his stomach, lifting his ass towards Eras. His hole winked and puckered from the attention it'd gotten from his tail.
 

lilithsboy

Star
Joined
Nov 26, 2015
"We are about to enter a magically sealed cave under a town full of the worshipers of death.... I would not have you break your pact with your god now and risk their ire.... No matter how much I would like to, get dressed and we shall discuss your virtue at a later date... Perhaps find a deity who does not demand such a sacrifice for you to worship. No matter get dressed an let's go the others probably will not wait forever." Eras might be on the brink of doing something the both of them will regret however imminent danger has a way of cooling passions for him.
 

ippo

Star
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
For a moment, Senevie was still, as if letting Eras' words sink in. He was right, and thankfully at least one of them was thinking straight.

With the shamefacedness of someone who literally presented their ass for fucking, Senevie rose without a word, and replaced his pants and pack. He joined Eras, unable to look him in the eye, but otherwise was beet red in the face.
 

lilithsboy

Star
Joined
Nov 26, 2015
Eras reaches down and grabs Senevie's ass for a minute. "What? I didn't make any promises to any gods" then smiles and winks at him.
 

ippo

Star
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Whether it was because of the booze or his lust already being up, Senevie didn't try to shake Eras' hand off his ass. His cock strained once again, but he he felt the shame fade away. "I'm really sorry. This has never happened to me before. Let's just get out of this place."
 

ippo

Star
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
The humiliated redness of Senevie's face lightened to a shy pink. He smiled, and his tail wagged and curled behind them. "Thanks."

Senevie was also grateful that he'd toyed his ass a little bit, as it relieved some of the pressure building inside him.
 

ChrisGabriel

Supernova
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
"Isn't that his 'magically sealed cave under a town full of worship'? Because if he was inside the cave touching the door...." Melanie muses loudly, but as she really has no full knowledge who can and why she can not traverse the corridor fully, the gnome teen shrugs. "I meant that tail up your ass being painful, as I have no caged little beast to make a comparison." She awidly watches the two... male flirting, and she could not stop herself let the female Tiefling caresses advance and affect her more and more. *If theycan, so can I!"* Melanie thinks, and tentatively strokes the extra appendage of Patience.
 

ChrisGabriel

Supernova
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
Meanwhile Alexandria and Malin go more left and more down, until they are practically slipping through the no longer stone tube. When they plop out, it is onto a soft silky leathery matrass of some kind in a small room, but still in the dark. The walls are curved, making it like they are inside a ball or something, filled up to one third with the material under them. Which softly dips and start to swallow the two female, like they are standing on quicksand or more like in a kind of mud. It feels all tingly where it can touch their skin - and it seems to find the openings and crevices to start flowing all around - and later even inside everything if they let it.

The only opening they 'see' or could feel is where they slipped inside. The soft 'floor' is about nine feet in diameter, and the area abowe it is also spherical, not taller than than the corridor theystarted their trek inside, so they can touch the ceiling. But climbing back is almost feels impossible in the slick incline...
 

bodman54

Star
Joined
May 27, 2018
Location
Rhode Island, USA
Amreil sees the girls disappear down the hallway but he holds back. He turns and goes back out into the shop. "Are we going or not," he asks sharply. He sees the sorcerer and Male teifling making eyes at each other and turns to the other two occupants of the tent. "If you don't get it over with, I'll be happy to take over."
 

caelcormac

Super-Earth
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Patience pulls herself close to Melanie, smiling as she sees Senevie offer himself up to Eras and mildly disappointed that they weren't about to put on a show for her. She would need to figure out a way to watch if they ever did. Feeling Melanie's hands on her tail Patience started to kiss the young gnomes neck and cheeks, her hands pulling Melanie's clothes off as much as the gnome girl would let her. "It doesn't hurt a bit if you do it right. And I won't slip it into your rear unless you ask nicely." she said. "Now relax and let me make you feel amazing."
 

ChrisGabriel

Supernova
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
The dark brown leather armor and the dark green tunic and trousers is not easy to remove fully, but pulling part of it up, part of it down, and there is enough access to the bare pubes and ass of the teen. "I won't ask..." she groans and trembles with anticipation. She is lightheaded and horny, but tries to get her hed over the whole situation. Thankfully, she is a gnome, and she can look at it like a morbid game, so she finally relaxes just at the last moment. Patience finds out that even she can lift the lightweight gnome and position her however she likes.
 

Illven

Star
Joined
Jun 21, 2015
Alexandira starts giggling, but as she feels no bottom kicking idly with her feet, her mind starts to work a little better. "Maybe you should try sitting on my shoulders Malin, and climbing up, and getting me." She offers holding her arms to boost up Malin.
 

freeko

Star
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
"Of course you want me sitting on your face.." Malin would reply to Alexandria.

Moving around was not entirely easy but Malin would try her best to maneuver herself over toward Alexandria. As it was, Malin felt like she was almost treading water or perhaps starting to sink into some kind of mud. It would make for a good foundation to push upward from, but Alexandria would also be pushed downward as a result. Under no circumstances was Malin going to let Alexandria be placed in danger, but without knowing where they were specifically she had little choice but to trust that Alexandria knew what she was doing.

With just a faint hint of light being let into the area that they were presently in, it was hard to really see where anything was. Malin would reach out toward Alexandria and hopefully the pair could get up toward where they had been dropped into this area from. Malin was easily the stronger of the two, but the question would be if Alexandria were able to lift Malin high enough while also not being forced down into whatever they had found themselves in.

If Alexandria's plan would not work out, Malin had already started to formulate a plan of her own. She would cast Spiritual weapon and try to have Alexandria grab onto it while commanding it to move her to the hallway area they were previously in. Once they were on more stable ground, Malin and Alexandria could perhaps find themselves a bit of alone time through all the commotion going on around them.
 

ChrisGabriel

Supernova
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
Eras and Senevie meet Amreil halfway, all three now inside the tube like cave at the door.
-> they feel the air flow change, it is like the hot moist musky air is no longer being pumped out, but the still burning incense filled air - tasting like lemon - is sucked inwards
[ -> they would need to hold the door open or it would close, for now it is just like a light draft trying to move the light doorwings]

Malin and Alexandria are further in the cave, disappeared left, and no longer heard or seen by the others mainly because the bend in the corridor.
-> the wobbly floor that slowly try to suck them down and surge up and under their equipment and clothes gets to their knees, making any movement hard, then the descent slows and it starts smelling like hot millet pulp
-> any fast movement is making it very hard, but they can move slowly in it
-> when they get on each other, who has the upper hand can crawl into the end of the slide like way in, but there is nothing to get hold onto, and it is slick, upward sloped, making it very hard if not impossible to climb all the way back to the others
[ -> Spiritual weapon is a spectral weapon, meaning it is magic, just looks like the deity's favorite weapon, can't be held it only makes force damage, it is not a force itself]

Patience and Melanie is still out in the shop tent, but the tapestry and illusion is between the two group.
 
Top Bottom