Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Little Death Adventures (5E smutty) OOC Thread - Reopened

@Ilven Still not countable as years she lived through. Imprisonment in a form of magic, or turned to stone, or even magical sleep is not making her body or mind/soul age appropriately to a 1000+ year old one. She is still just a 3rd level youngster, even if she was born ages ago - but she did not, could not get bonuses, extras, or negatives, minuses for being THAT old.

She is. I'm just saying that while her mind and body are 23 years ago. If the game's start date is say 2000 she was born. 926, not 1977

She is. I'm just saying that while her mind and body are 23 years ago. If the game's start date is say 2000 she was born. 926, not 1977
The main question, how long was she living before her inprisonment, and how long it is over? Just to know the usefulness of her knowledge skills...

How do I link the character I made on D&D beyond over here so that someone can take a look at it and see if i messed something up (which I full well assume I have).

It works for me, and I set the character to be able to be viewed by anyone as I set it to public. (i think..)

Character - Try #2

@Illven My bad. It is late here and I misunderstood what I read. :) So she knows all about the past 1000 years ago, and basically almost an alien in the present time.

I will post it in the Character thread once I find a suitable picture. Should I throw in the backstory stuff as well there or should I save that for another time?

Would anyone like to talk more about their characters or what they want to see in this campaign?

We have a very divine party. Even the Fighter is part Angel and the Wizard is part cleric. I'm probably going to forsake healing spells entirely unless people really want the Healing Spirit.

For my part I'm looking to be a young druid on walkabout. She's been released to see the world and protect the balance of nature. She's expected to return someday but a decade will be considered a short trip.

Oh yes we've got healing spells galore. I mean I could always go with a different cleric domain.

I'd consider forsaking healing with two clerics regardless of domain. I'm Moon Druid here to help the fighter up front, so having someone else on that works for me

I mean that works too. Although a Protection cleric could be really useful.

If anyone wants a background or preface on their character's history the Character's Thread is good for that too. Otherwise I am all okay with you telling as much as you want in-game. Just make sure to let me know beforehand if it changes more than your roleplay - so, if it tweaks the rules, give you some kind of enemy or ally, let me know.

Also, if the party lacks anything, there is always NPC's...

Back
Top Bottom