Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay (Me and Ronyo)

He looked at her, a little shocked as she removed her arm from his grasp. "You do drugs?" He asked, blinking a few times, the idea still a bit unreal inside his head. After a few moments he regained his composure and looked at her again "Good enough? I don't look at secrets like that.. And if you want to tell me more go ahead I'll listen.." He looked down at the floor "But.. Why do you take drugs?.. I just can't see how they can help you.."

"Of course I do drugs" She said "I drink too...big shocker". She rolled her eyes and looked at him. "You can't say you didn't know this" She said to him "I've been doing them for awhile now". There was no way he was that oblivious about everything she'd been doing. "You wouldn't see how they help me" She said "You're the good kid with a bright future...but drugs let me forget it all during the time I'm high I'm actually happy". Her mom had to have to told him everything that had been going on and about her fights.

He continued to look at the floor "Mom.. Doesn't talk about family life.. I ask constantly, but she puts it off..." He turned to look at her again "And I'm not a 'good kid' I just happen to do well at what I do..." He hadn't mentioned his 'drinking episode' he'd had a few weeks ago, he ended up going to the doctors to get his stomach pumped and he'd nearly lost his job, he was too ashamed to tell anyone. "I'll tell you as well, seeing as you told me something, I'm kinda addicted to drinking, though I can control it..."

She was surprized that her mom didn't complain about everything she did. Then again if he was telling the truth and actually cared her mom wouldn't want to bother him. "You can control your addiction" She said and laughed "Some addiction then". She laid back on the bed and rested her arms on her elbow. "So if I offered you booze right now would you take it" She asked with a light smirk "Because I have some".

He blinked, looking at her again "Ahh...." He needed to take pills that helped him control his addiction, and he had just realised that he'd left them at home, they would be wearing off very soon. "Umm... One drink should be fine..." He muttered, wanting to become close to her again, he didn't like how he'd become less of a friend to her than he had originally thought.

"Alright" She said standing up and walked to her closet. She opened the door and grabbed a shoe box. "Hmm...half a bottle of tequila" She sighed pulling the bottle out "I'll have to restock". She walked back over to the bed unscrewing the cap and took a large gulp. "Help yourself" She said holding the bottle out to him.

He was expecting her to go down to the kitchen, blinking in suprise as she took the bottle out from her closet. He watched as she sat down and drank, he could feel the urge to drink getting a bit bigger, he took the bottle and looked at it "Heh.. Been a while since I drank this stuff..." He glanced at her before putting it to his lips and drank, taking a slightly larger draft then she had, it tasted good. "Mmmm.. Good stuff..."

"Of course I only get the good stuff" She said taking the bottle back and taking another swig "Half a bottle of this will be enough to get us nice and toasted". She handed the bottle back to him at least they had one thing in common. "Its too bad there's no more in the house though" She said and sighed "The parentals don't trust me".

Jack took another swig, feeling a bit more confident and happy he could do something with her. "Well..." He smirked, having an idea "They aren't here and I can leagally buy it... What do you say to us going and getting some?" He turned, handing the bottle back to her, grinning widely, he hadn't done anything 'bad' in ages, he'd forgotten how good it felt to act on ideas impulsivly.

"Not tonight though" She said "I'll probably be willing to pass out after this". She smiled this was going to go pretty good. Taking another large swig she looked around her room. "I guess you aren't as good as I thought" She said "I might have to take you to a party sometime...who knows you might have fun". She could feel her buzz from earlier coming back which was to be expected since she'd been pretty drunk earlier.

He laughed, it was late anyway, the shops would be closed and they'd just waste their time. He took the bottle from her once she'd taken a swig, drinking a draft as well "Heh... Sure, I havn't been to a party in ages..." He handed the bottle back, falling against her bed, feeling the alcohol already beginning to affect him, he suddenly felt a little aroused for no reason, his cock beginning to tingle.

She took another swig and looked at the bottle there was still a good amount left. "Great" She said her words slightly slurred "Mmm I love having my buzz back". She took one last drink then offered the bottle again. "This is good enough I only keep this around to jump start my buzz" She said and looked at him. She was starting to notice how handsome he looked but wasn't sure why she hadn't seen it before. "Man I think the tequila is making me feel warm" She said and slid off her hoodie showing the blood red corset top underneath it.

He smirked, chuckling slightly "Last time I drank that stuff I got wasted... I think I had way too much" he too was beginning to slur his words, looking up at her he felt himself getting a little hot. His eyes widened slightly as she took off the hoodie, showing him the corset underneath "Hehe.. You wear a corset? You look good with it on.." He blushed slightly, thinking how pretty she was looking, more so then before, his cock was beginning to harden slowly, making his trousers tent up slightly.

"Well I am a goth" She said with a smile and leaned over restong on one arm "Its sort of a uniform". She noticed the slight tent in his pants. "I take it you have no problem with it" She said to him. Seeing that he was aroused made her feel a little turned on. She bit her bottom lip but was blaming these feeling on the alcohol. "So...what should we do now" She said "We're drunk and we can't go anywhere".

He smiled "Heh.. Goth.." He pushed himself up so he held himself up with his arms behind him, looking at her "I know it's the alcohol talking here but.... Daaaamn you look hot.." He grinned, blushing, he always became perverted when he was drunk, and he evidently was not concerned how he was related to her. "Well... We can't go anywhere... All the shops are closed and we're... Drunk..." He smirked and shifted closer to her.

She smiled at the compliment and looked at him. "I could say the same about you" She replied. She moved closer to him with a light smirk. "I can think of one thing you probably want to do" She said indicating the tent in his pants. The alcohol was making her more brazen in her actions. Her smirk grew a little wider and she wondered what he would do.

He grinned stupidly at her comment, he was glad she didn't get offended like most of the women he'd met over the years "Really? And what are you thinking of?.." He asked playfully as he watched her move closer, lifting up his left arm and running it across the back of her shoulderblades, resting his arm on her left shoulder, pulling her next to him "Is this what you had in mind?" He asked, the tent in his pants getting bigger.

"Well..." She started to say then she felt him run his arm across her back. As he pulled her closer she smiled at him. "Yes" She said with a small smile and tilted her head up "This is what I have in mind". She gave him a small kiss wondering what his reaction to it would be. This wasn't just the alcohol this was her actual feelings and she wondered if he was actually feeling this way.

He blinked in suprise as he felt her kiss him, he was still in control and could think relativly straight, did she like him like he liked her, he began to wonder, grinning at her. "Oho... So not only am I not the 'good boy' you thought I was, we think alike and you find me irresistable" He teased, moving in and kissing her on the lips, holding it for a few seconds before pulling back, praying it wasn't just the alcohol talking on her side.

"Yep that sounds about right" She said softly and smiled. She returned his kiss before he pulled away and smirked. "I do find you irresistable" She said with a small smile "And its not the booze talking if that's what you're thinking. She glanced around once then leaned forward with a smile. "So are you going to give me a longer kiss or do I have to take matters into my own hands" She asked softly.

He grinned, turning to grap her with both his hands, pulling her back onto the bed getting over her "Well.. You're not the only one who thinks like that.." He moved his head down, kissing her again, only this time he slid his tongue into her as well, his cock was also near it's final size and his pants were tenting out very noticably now. He moaned into her as he kissed, pulling off after a short while and smirking "Was that long enough?"

She looked up at him smiling she knew she'd enjoy this. When he kissed her she eagerly returned not even fighting against him as he slid his tongue into her mouth. She made a small sound into the kiss and met his tongue with hers. Her arms went around him and her eyes fluttered closed. "Yes it was" She answered when he'd pulled back "You're a good kisser".

He grinned "Same to you as well.." He looked down at her chest briefly "Is there a chance I could see how you looked without that corset on?" He was beginning to feel very confident, not only because of the booze, but since she seemed to be letting him do what he wanted, he was able to push further. "Just to show you that I'm fair, here.." He moved up, still over her as he tugged his shirt off, dropping it next to her as he moved back down, still hovering over her.

She gave a small smile and sat up enough to unlace the corset and slide it off. Once it was off her b cup breasts swung loose. She tossed the corset away and laid back on the bed looking up at him. "You like what you see" She said with a smirk. Her skin was covered with small scars from fights which stood out against the light palor. "Because I'm enjoying my view" She told him running her finger along his chest and stomach.

((this'll be my last post for now))

He grinned, moving back to let her take the corset off, eyeing her breasts hungrily "I like what I see... Yes indeed... And I'm glad you do as well" He shivered slightly as her finger ran down his torso, smirking "If you can touch then I can as well.." With that he lifted a hand and brushed it over her breasts, circling them before resting on one and playing with the nipple playfully, teasing her to see how she would react.

Back
Top Bottom