Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay (Me and Ronyo)

Arella18

Star
Name: Arella Stevens
Appearance:http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t167/manga_shadowcat/Anime/GothGirl.jpg
Background: When she was five her father died...the next year her mom had remarried. At that age she didn't understand any of it and then withdrew from her family isolating herself. It grew worse as she grew older and eventually she joined the goth crowd and began to use drugs, drink, and fight. When she was little she was good at drawing, writing, and singing which only grew darker as she aged.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arella was sitting on the couch with her Ipod in and her sketchbook in her lap. She was stuck here waiting for her step brother to show up. He was going to be there to watch her while her mom and step dad was going out of town. They couldn't trust her to go to school or stay out of trouble. "They don't really think he'll be able to keep me in line" She said to herself and smirked lightly. Already she had plans for a party that night which meant that she'd have lots of fun. He'd probably just show up and keep to himself anyway there wasn't a reason for him to care about what she did. The sound of the doorbell could be heard over the volume of her headphones. Taking them off she walked to the door and opened it surveying her step brother.

Name: Jack Stevens
Appearance: Jack
Background: Jack was born to a widow, his father had been a drunk who had raped his mother, and evidently, the women couldn't bring herself to abort the pregnancy. She left him in the care of a orphanage, where he lived until he was 12 before being adopted by the Stevens. He grew up normally, growing attached to his younger step-sister, before moving out to an appartment in town where he kept a job working as a lab assistant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack drove along the road to his step-parents house, he'd been asked to look after his younger sister a few days ago and, of course, he'd agreed. "Two months... It's been too long.. I hope she's ok.." He remembered how she had been getting into all this goth or emo stuff before he'd left, he didn't approve, but he was an open person and didn't voice his opinion's unless people wanted to hear them. He pulled into the driveway, entering the garage. Once he'd locked up he closed the garage door "Not like I'll be going anywhere for a while" he muttered to himself softly as he walked up to the door. He rang the doorbell and waited, preening himself slightly out of habit, he'd picked up a few habits from his Mother over the years he'd spent with the family.

"Hi Jack" She said with a shrug and turned around "Come in if you want". She walked back into the living room and sat down not bothering to put her headphones back in. The party didn't start for a couple hours so she had plenty of time to wait. It would give her a good chance to tell him how things were going to be. If Jack gave her any lip she could probably knock him out so it didn't matter. Grabbing the remote she started to flip through channels to find something to watch.

"Hey Arella" he said, cheerfully at first, blinking in slight suprise at her actions. "Of.. Course I want to come in.." He said, closing the door behind him, following her to the living room and sitting down on a chair. "So, what's happening, any parties?" He chuckled, he'd heard about the parties she'd been going to, and honestly wouldn't be suprised if she had planned one, he was always too soft on her.

"Of course" She said with a laugh "Did you think I wouldn't have plans to get out of this dump for a night". She glanced over at him then back to her sketchbook and continued drawing. "I don't need a babysitter...so you can just go ahead with whatever plans you had before" She said to him without bothering to look at him. She wouldn't be coming home anyway she'd probably crash at her friend Trin's face.

He laughed as well "Yep.. You haven't changed a bit.." He smiled, though a slight twinge of saddness was felt, personally he'd wanted to spend some time with her. "I know you don't need a babysitter, you're 17, but that still makes you my little sister, is there anything you wanna talk about" He looked back at her, a little disheartened how she didn't seem to care about him anymore, this goth things really had changed her.

"Nope" She said to him with a shrug "I ain't got nuthin to talk to you about". She grew bored with drawing and tossed her sketchbook onto the table and stood up. "Listen I already know you're only here cause mom asked you to" She said "So don't bother trying to fake being nice". She walked out of the room and into the kitchen. In truth she really liked having him around but she figured he'd just give up on her like her mom had so why should she try.

He blinked again, she was different, very different. "Hey..." He started to say as she got up and left the room. He sat there, thinking, then got up and followed her into the kitchen, grabbing a soda from the fridge and opening it "Yes, I came because I was asked, but it's been two months and I missed you, I didn't just come here because it was Mom asking" He took a swig of the soda, glancing at her. "Common.. You have nothing to say to me?"

"Yeah and now you're going to tell me that you actually care" She said rolling her eyes "You know what I have to say to you...why don't you go back to that fucking college of yours and leave me alone". She drank some more of her soda and started for the door. "Well all this talk has made me want to party" She said walking towards the door "You probably have some studying to do...you are the good kid after all". She took another large gulp of her soda wondering what he'd say to her about her leaving.

Jack looked down at his feet "Well I'm sorry, but I want to get a job working in a lab as a real scientist someday.. Not just and assistant.." He felt like she'd just punched him in the gut, but he couldn't control her, if she wanted to go and not be part of his life in any way as a sister, he couldn't justifiably stop her "Ok then.. I hope you have a good time, bring some food back if you want, I'm not really good at cooking yet.." He moved over to the sink and looked out the window, gazing at the plants outside.

"Hmph just like mom" She said "You pretend well Jack...but caring doesn't seem like your thing". She walked out the front door letting it slam shut as she headed down the street to Trin's. In reality she'd hoped that Jack had actually cared and wouldn't just give up on her. "Why should I have expected more" She said to herself "The only one that actually cared about me ended up abandoning me". She held back her tears and looked up at the sky Trin wasn't really having a party she was just going over there to drink and smoke her cares away.

He flinched as the door slammed shut, he felt the pit in his stomach get bigger and he kicked the floor, frustrated "Dammit! You're such and idiot Jack!" He finished the soda and chucked it in the trash, stomping back into the living room and sitting down, turning the TV onto movies "Something violent... Yeah.." he settled on something and sat back, still irritated with how he'd handled the situation. "Stupid.. Of course I should of tried to stop her... I'm not like Mom... Jeez..."

((If its okay I'm gonna do a timeskip))
At around midnight she came stumbling into the house drunk. Trin hadn't been able to get anything but some cheap liquor and she'd had to leave when her parents had come home. Going into the living room she tripped over a table sending a pot of flowers tumbling into the ground with a crash. "Oops" She giggled and stumbled over to the couch falling into the cushions. With a light yawn she looked around figuring Jack had either left or gone to bed. "I don't care where he is" She mumbled to herself "He's just a pain in the ass".

A toilet flushed and Jack appeared as he opened the toilet door near the living room "Arella? Are you ok? What was that smash I heard?" He walked into the living room, spotting the smashed plant pot on the floor "..... Oh no... Arella..." He looked at her lying on the couch, shaking his head slightly before heading to the kitchen to get a brush, returning to clean up the mess.

"Oh big deal a vase broke" She said moving to stand up and stumbled slightly "Uh...oh". She gave a small yelp as she fell to the ground. "Ow" She groaned then giggled loudly then sat up. She stood up again this time maintaining her balance. "There we go" She said and walked towards the hallway going towards her room. She bumped into the wall corner and leaned against it looking at him.

Jack put the remains of the vase in the bin, going to the hallway, sniggering slightly "Heh.. Someone's had too much beer?" He moved towards her, holding her firmly by the sides "Come on, let's get you to your room.." He lead her up the stairs slowly, making sure she didn't hit herself on the sides of the stairwell. "So? Did you have fun?" He inquired as they reached the landing.

"Hey let go" She said "I don't need your damn help". She was proved wrong when she tripped on a stair almost sending them tumbling down the stairs. "What do you think" She said "Of course I had fun...I always have fun". When they reached the top of the stairs she pushed forward wanting to walk on her own. Though she didn't mind his hands steadying her it was kind of calming.

As they entered her room, he let her go, standing there as he made sure she got to her bed without falling over again. "Hey.. We need to talk.." He said, crossing his arms and closing the door behind them "I don't care what you think of me at the moment, I'm going to talk to you." He pulled up a chair and sat down, looking at her "Firstly, whatever you think about me, I do care, I just know that I cannot justifiably control you, which is why I did not stop you from going out. Secondly, it would be nice if you could at least be a bit more kind to me, regardless of the reason, I am here, just accept it and be a bit more polite please. Finally... Do you really not like me anymore?... Because I like you..." He looked down at the floor, gazing at his feet.

She sat on her bed and looked over at him. "What makes you think I want to talk to you" She said glaring at him. She figured he wouldn't take no for an answer. "You really expect me to believe that you care" She demanded "Even if you do sooner or later you'll just give up". She was so convinced that everyone would abandon her she didn't see any point in bothering to try. "So what's the point" She added.

He got up and moved over to her bed, sitting next to her "So do you want me to give up? Just ignore you and not care?" He looked at her, hoping he could get through to her "I can't stop caring about you, remember all those times when you helped me when I first came here? I made a promise to myself to look out for you" He moved a hand to move some hair dangling in front of her face "Heh.. You're a mess..."

"I've changed" She said "And if my own mother gives up what's to stop you from doing the same". She looked at him, there was pain in her eyes. Looking away from him she wanted someone to care about her but that wouldn't be likely. "So what if I'm a mess" She said "It doesn't matter to me". Everything had changed for her she'd been like this for awhile she'd just hidden better before.

He laughed softly "Well I do admit you look rather cute when you are a mess, so maybe it's for the best". He smiled again and shifted closer, wrapping an arm around her "I can guess that you've changed, alot, but forget Mom for a minute she's not here so you don't need to hide things" he leaned forward to get a better look at her face since she was turned away "You can tell me anything, you know? And I can tell you anything, we always used to share each other's secrets..." He smiled slightly, remembering the old days and how they brought him such joy.

She was a little surprised when he put an arm around her. "I'm not hiding anything" She said to him "Why would I". She looked at him as he continued to talk. "Things have changed" She told him "We're not that close anymore". She looked down at her arms and pulled her sleeves up past her elbows. "This is what helps me now" She said showing him the dark lines on the joint of her elbow.

He looked at her, puzzled as she lifted up her sleeve. "What?... Is that?" He said, looking at her elbow once it was uncovered. He took her elbow and lifted it slightly to get a better look at the lines along the joint "Are these cuts or something?" He asked, glancing at her, a little concerned "Did you do this or was it someone else?" He looked back at her elbow, moving a finger across a line to feel it.

"You've never seen this before" She said pulling her arm out of his grasp and dropping her sleeve "I'm not surprised". He was the good kid after all not that it really mattered. "Its from heroine" She said. The look on her face showed no concern for what he thought about it. "So is this a good enough secret" She said to him "Or would you like more".

Back
Top Bottom