Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolfie! (Kanna and J)

Koli smiled when she saw Connor,putting her books away quickly. She looked him over when she saw that he had no shirt under his tunic, biting her lip to keep from licking them. Then she realized something was wrong, since he wasn't the type to walk around with his shirt like that. He kinda had a pale look to him, and she went up to him, putting his hand against his chest to support him. She was quickly getting really worried about him, and she helped him down the steps.

"Connor...what's wrong? You're scaring me." She glanced around, worried if anyone would see them. "Please, Connor, let's go over to my house...I live ten minutes away."

Connor groaned when he felt Koli's hand on his bare chest. He was feeling strange and feverish, but it still felt very nice to have the beautiful young woman's hand on his bare chest. Then, Connor realized that he wasn't wearing a t-shirt that day, and he blushed to think how uncomfortable Koli must have been.

"Yes," Connor said weakly. He followed Koli. As much as he feared he was embarrassing his friend, Connor couldn't keep his tunic on. He stripped it off, his body starting to glisten with sweat. The two teens had only gone a couple of blocks when Connor felt himself begin to change. He looked at Koli with fear in his eyes. He wanted to run and hide his inhuman nature, but Connor felt too weak. If I change here, I'll be seen by everybody, Connor thought. He knew that would be the end of him. In desperation, Conner looked to Koli.

"Help me," he asked weakly. "Please, Koli. Help me hide... need to get off... street."

She was scared. She didn't know why he wanted to hide all of a sudden, but she bit her lip and pulled him into an alley and let him sit in an alcove. "N-no one will see us from the street Connor. I promise." Her hand reached out to lightly rub his arm, ready to help him if he ended up getting sick. She kissed his temple lightly, her lips feeling cool against his feverish temperature. "It's gonna be all right, hun. I know it will."

Connor looked up at Koli. His teeth had already become sharp, and black fur was already spreading over his chest. He struggled against the change, causing himself pain as if his body was trying to tear itself apart. If Connor just let it happen, it wouldn't hurt, but he needed to try to explain to Koli first.

"I'm... changing..." He grunted through clinched, wolfish teeth. "Not... human." His back arched as a jolt of terrible pain ripped through Connor's body. "Help... please.... get clothes off before... change." Connor didn't want to destroy his clothes when he changed.

Koli didn't even think twice. She took his shirt off and set it next to him, then quickly undid his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. She tugged his shoes off as well, letting him stand there nude. Well, he wasn't really nude any longer. She could see his black fur, and she just stepped back. She didn't know what else to do to help him. She tucked his clothes in her bag and waited for him to change. Would he be some sort of werewolf or a full animal?

Finally free of his clothes and with Koli not freaking out and killing him, Connor was able to let the transformation happen. In moments, a large, black wolf stood where Connor had once been. He breathed a wolfish sigh of relief now that the pain was gone, though he still didn't know what had caused the transformation.

Connor looked at his friend with amber eyes no different than the ones his human form had. He didn't move toward her, for fear of scaring Koli. He stood and waited for her reaction.

She wasn't scared of him at all. Just curious. She had never known a human to do that before, and she doubted he was really human. She stepped forward, lightly brushing her hand over his fur. She even rubbed at his ears a little, before kissing his muzzle. "You make a sweet puppy, Connor. Come on. We need to go home. I don't know if I want someone to see you." She stood back up and hefted her bag a little to adjust its weight before she started walking toward the opposite end of the alley, away from the main street that went by the school.

Connor made a happy sound when Koli ran her hand through his fur and especially when she rubbed his ears. When Koli kissed him, Connor licked her lips.

"Thank you," Connor said. Though it was his voice, speaking through a wolf's mouth made him sound different. He followed Koli through the alley. "Can I carry your bag for you?" he asked. "I promise I won't drool on it."

She giggled and nodded, running her hand through the fur on his head. "Okay, but are you sure it won't be too heavy for you?" Koli took her bag off of her shoulder and held it out for him. He looked like a large dog, and she thought she could get away with calling him some kind of husky-german shepherd mix if she did meet someone on the street that was likely to question her about him.

Connor made a happy puppy sound as Koli once more ran her soft, gentle hand through his fur. Just being touched so innocently by his friend sent shockwaves of arousal through the wolf's body.

"Yes, I can carry it," Connor assured Koli. "I'm very strong." He took the bag carefully in his mouth and followed after Koli, his tail wagging happily.

Then, as the walked down the street, Connor was surprised to see Principal Vargas himself step out of the pastry shop less than half a block ahead of them. He carried a small bag that Connor's sensitive nose told him held some sort of jam filled pastry and the two foam cups held coffee.

To Connor's dismay, the principal noticed Koli, and stopped. As they approached, Principal Vargas spoke.

"Hello, Koli," he said in a friendly voice. Then, he frowned. "I see Connor wasn't serious about getting study help from you." His expression became sympathetic. "You're a very kind and thoughtful young woman, but you can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped." Then, he smiled at the huge wolf. "But I see you still have somebody to walk you home. I never knew you had a dog, Koli. What's his name?"

She smiled and giggled softly, watching him carry her bag and wagging his tail just like a puppy with a new toy. She knew they were so close to home, and she hoped no one would notice. However, that hope was dashed when she saw the principal coming out of the pastry shop. 'Crap crap crap crap...We should have stayed on the other street...' she reprimanded herself repeatedly. When Vargas noticed her, she smiled sweetly. "Hello sir." Koli was itching to run home, but she knew she had to stand up to their principal for Connor. "Connor said he had to take care of a few things before he came over. I know he wants help, so I trust him to meet me there." Her hand reached down to rub Connor's ear. "His name is Eros. I'm kinda surprised he got out. If he gets out of the gate, he'll walk me home."

Principal Vargas looked a little skeptical at the mention of Connor meeting Koli, but he didn't say anything further about it.

"And he even carries your bag for you. Such a well behaved dog." Vargas smiled. "I hope you both have a good day." The principal left, walking back toward the school with his coffee and snack. With the bag in his mouth, and people around, Connor couldn't speak, but he kept Koli company on the walk to her house by playfully going around her as they walked.

She laughed the whole way home, watching him walk in circles around her. It didn't take long before they were at the house, and she opened the door to let him in. "Let's go to my room, Connor. We can study up there."

Connor found Koli's room easily. It was the room that was filled with Koli's sweet, wonderful scent. Once there, he carefully set her bag down and turned to look at his friend.

"I think I need to change back to study with you," he said, his voice a little nervous. If a wolf could blush, Connor would have. He thought about the fact that he was totally naked. A part of Connor wanted very much to be naked in Koli's bedroom, but another part was afraid that he had embarrassed his only friend. Demons had no nudity taboo, especially those that could take animal form, but humans did.

There was so much the girl wanted. She wanted him to stay naked in her room, and she wanted to strip her own clothes off and join him on the floor. She had always found Connor attractive, and he was in her room. "You don't have to change if you don't want to. You look more comfortable like that, anyway."

"It will be hard to study without hands to hold the books and write," Connor said. "But I understand you not wanting to... to see me naked again." It was true that he was still naked in his wolf form, but he was covered in fur and not so human looking. "I'm sorry for offending you. I've never had a change force itself like that before."

Koli reached out and tapped his nose, starting to get annoyed with his self doubt. "Stop it. I don't mind you being naked, especially here. You have to stop being so hard on yourself. I like you. You're much sweeter than the other boys in the school, and you don't have to be so mean to yourself." She kissed his muzzle before undoing her shirt to put on a more comfortable tank top.

"I don't think I was being hard on myself," Connor answered. "I just know that humans have taboos about nudity." He changed once more, a nude, athletic teenager in place of the large wolf. Connor blushed a little at Koli's compliment. He laughed softly. "It's not too hard to be nicer than some of those guys," he joked.

Connor was about to ask for his uniform back so he could dress when he noticed Koli unbuttoning her shirt. The demon wondered if his friend was going to get naked too. Connor had to admit that the idea of seeing Koli naked excited him. His cock twitched and slowly started to grow as Connor tried to imagine how Koli would look nude. The fact that they were in Koli's bedroom only excited him even more.

"Koli? You said you didn't mind seeing me naked, especially here. Why especially here?"

Koli turned and smiled at him. "I'm just getting comfortable, Connor. As for you being nude, I really don't mind it. I'm not usually one for clothes myself." She smiled and pulled on a pair of shorts before tugging down her skirt. Of course, she left her shirt off, finding it more comfortable there in just her bra and shorts. She grinned and moved to pick his clothes up, leaving for a minute to throw them in the wash, then came back. "All right. We should be good now." She sat down beside him and smiled sweetly. "The reason I said I don't mind, especially here, is because this room is more or less my sanctuary, where i can be as comfortable as I want. And you have the right to be too."

Connor watched as Koli changed. He couldn't help but notice all the skin she was showing. The wolf demon's gaze toured Koli's shapely, sexy body, and his own body began to react. His yellow eyes went wide and Connor actually blushed at the thought that Koli might notice his growing arousal and be offended.

"I... um..." the ebon haired youth stammered. one of his hands went to cover his groin. Connor wanted to say something to distract Koli from his stiffening cock, but then Koli sat next to him, and his desire for her only grew sharper. Connor's cock twitched and continued to grow. "You don't mind me being naked? My body doesn't offend you?" They were sitting on Koli's bed and Connor had such an urge to mate with his friend, but he fought to control it.

She smiled and pulled out the books they needed, the size of his cock not at all going unnoticed to the girl. She smiled and didn't say anything for a little while. "I don't mind at all, Connor. Really." She had to fight to resist the urge to lick her lips, wanting to taste that cock of his. She couldn't hold back any longer. She smirked suddenly and leaned over, kissing him deeply.

Connor was surprised when Koli suddenly kissed him, but his body knew what it wanted, and didn't hesitate. He kissed Koli back with hungry passion. His hands went to draw her into a close embrace, pressing Connor's naked body and hardening cock to Koli.

The wolf demon kissed his friend for several seconds before he was able to pull back. His yellow eyes looked into Koli's face.

"Koli?" he moaned. "Do you... want this?" he asked. Connor's body ached for Koli. He had been too long without sex, and now Connor feared he would take his only friend against her will.

Koli moaned into the kiss, loving the feel of his naked body pressed against hers, and she only wanted more. He was hard for her, and she was wet enough that she was sure that he could smell it. One hand moved down and started to rub him slowly, teasing his cock a little. “Mnn...Connor, please stop asking. I do want this. I want to feel your thick cock deep inside my pussy.” She took his hand and brought it to her shorts, letting him feel just how wet she was, soaking through her panties. “Please take me, hun...”

Koli was driving Connor crazy. The scent of her arousal was heavy in the air, her lightly stroking hand was sending shockwaves of pleasure through his sensitive member. Now, he could feel her wet heat where Koli had placed his hand on her groin, and she was asking him to fuck her. It was more than the sex starved demon could resist.

Connor pushed Koli's shorts and panties down and off. Then, he took hold of her bottom and lifted Koli while moving to the wall. The wolf demon was inhumanly strong, so it was easy for him to line his friend's body up and press his hard cock to her entrance. Then, Connor lowered Koli slowly onto his throbbing organ. His groans were strangely wolfish as his cock slide slowly deeper and deeper into Koli's tight, sultry core.

"Oh, Koli," the wolf boy moaned. Then, he began to thrust.

Back
Top Bottom