Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crawl Out Through The Fallout (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Finally, something she could work with. She moved into his lap slowly. "What do you wanna do first..~?" She asked.

She nodded and moved back. She had nice curves. That was for sure. She stepped into a better view and began stripping slowly.

He watched her silently, puffing on his smoke and blowing it away from her. Her body was rather appealing. No radiation burns. A rarity.

Her skin was smooth, almost flawless. Was she real? She removed her shirt and moved, back to him. "Mind getting my bra..~?"

She made a noise and actually fought a shudder as she slid it off her shoulders before revealing her plump, soft breast.

"Yeah, they're pretty nice." He said, snuffing his cigarette on the table before running his hands over her body.

He looked her over slowly as he pet her, enjoying her smooth skin. How long had it been since he was with a woman who wasn't scarred to Hell and back?

She smelled good too. There was no way this was real, but it was more than enjoyable right now.

He felt himself swelling and made a low noise, "If you want to get started, go for it.." He muttered.

She made a soft noise and gently ground agsinst him before moving off and working on his pants slowly.

He watched quietly and she could see his bulge start to form in his pants. He looked decently sized.

Once she got him free she could see he was easily eight and a half inches long, and that was just him half hard. "I might be.." He replied.

He made a low noise, "Thanks, I guess.." He said as he relaxed under her touch. He began to throb and swell in her hand, growing bigger and thicker steadily.

She made a noise and gently kissed the tip before slowly starting to swallow him down, moaning softly around him.

She smirked to herself. Good. She moved back to the tip and slowly swallowed the entirity of his massive shaft.

Back
Top Bottom