Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crawl Out Through The Fallout (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Things went to Hell in a hand basket after the war ended. Various cities destroyed from nuclear attacks, leaving mutated creatures in once heavily populated areas. The Government declared marshall law over the whole country, locking down the border and refusing to let anyone in or out without a trader permit. The only way to really escape was to sneak out or die.

Damon was one such person trying to get out of the country, hopping from city to city and laying low to try and get out. With his family wiped out in the fighting, he didn't have a reason to really stay.

Rana was not so lucky, having to hide her true form from the government. Having survived the attacks, she was mutated and turned into a creature of the night, reduced to working the streets to survive. Sometimes she used her customers to feed, other times to take what they had. Living in the slums, no one really went looking for them.

Last edited:
Damon was riding through the slums on his way to the border. It was getting late and he needed a place to crash soon.

Rana stood beneath the streetlight, trying to make herself look presentable. She needed a customer, but she also needed to feed.

She could hear the faint sound of a motorcycle in the distance making its way toward her. Maybe a quick bite?

She moved a bit closer to the street and waited until she could see the headlight before waving a bit, still trying to make herself presentable.

The motorcycle burned passed her before sliding to a stop, the man turning and driving back. His hair was trimmed and messy, dark chocolate with a matching scruf of a beard and moustache combo. He was fairly attractive to say the least.

She smiled, doing her best to hide her fangs. "Hey there handsome, need a place to stay~?" She asked as he stopped.

"You want me to charge extra? I figured you didn't look like a chump so I didn't up charge you." She said.

She moved to lock the door behind them and then sit. "So how do you wanna do this, drink first? Conversation? How about a name?" She asked.

She nodded snd got up, grabbing him a bottle of whiskey and a glass. "I try to keep a decent stock for clients.." She said.

He nodded, flicking open a pack of smokes and pulling one out with his teeth before tossing the pack back in his bag and grabbing his lighter.

He lit his smoke and took a long drag before pulling it away, letting the smoke curl out of his lips as he watched her before exhaling and sipping his whiskey, "Got a name, Whore?"

"It's Rana. You're a real charmer you know that?" She said. She kept her composure. She needed a peaceful transaction. Too many deaths would make people grow suspicious.

"Only when around classy women." He replied, "So you just gonna sit there and watch me smoke or you gonna get to work?"

"Oh just waiting for you to get comfortable, stud." She almost hissed. So far, this one was really trying her patience.

He downed his whiskey and set the glass aside and relaxed on the couch, "Whenever you want, sweetheart."

Back
Top Bottom