Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dormroom mishaps (me and d u l c e__x)

• Opening her eyes when she felt his shadow linger over her for a moment before moving to wrap her into his arms again when he pulled her closer, Corinne blinked softly against his skin before nodding softly, "Of course we can." She answered, a smile falling onto her lips when he asked about what her friends had asked, Corinne sat up herself this time, hair falling down her back and getting out of bed. "They asked if we'd had sex. They asked about a billion times if I was serious."[/list:u]

He was getting curious now. "What did you tell them?" His lips gently played on her shoulder and cheek before finding her lips, giving her a soft, passionate kiss.

• Corinne could sense his curiosity, and even if she was distracted for a few minutes by his kiss, once their lips parted out of a slight reluctance, she smiled before crawling carefully out of the bed. Walking to their closet, the female began pulling underwear onto her curvy body, "I told them I don't kiss and tell, which they figured out meant yes we did." She added, because her friends were smart enough to put those pieces together.[/list:u]

He smirked as he watched her crawl over him to get down, gently tapping her on the rear before following her down and going to his closet, grabbing and pulling on a pair of boxers. He had morning wood, though he ignored that. "Smart friends." He said, grabbing a t-shirt and sliding it on. "We need to have a rule in here." He said softly, a smirk on his face as he moved over to her, pulling her close and kissing her deeply.

• Clasping her bra behind her back and looking over her shoulder at him when he got off the bed, laughing softly when he stated that her friends were smart. Well, it was probably one of the things that most people wouldn't believe if they looked at the both of them, trying to determine whether or not the sex was good. Looking up at him when he gently pulled her close to him to close the short gap between them, her lips gently returned the passion in his kiss before parting their lips and asking, "And what might that rule be?" She asked, her bright eyes looking into his.[/list:u]

He smiled bright as he reached for a pair of jean shorts, sliding them on when he was so close to him. "If we are staying in the room and not expecting company, clothes are prohibited." He smirked a little before nipping her lip, sitting down to put on a pair of socks.

• Rolling her eyes at his new rule, Corinne set her small hands on her hips, shaking her head, "We can't do that until we get curtains, and until we get curtains, that rule isn't in motion." She replied, teasingly sticking her tongue out at him and pulling her own pair of dark blue denim cut off shorts onto her lower half, "Besides, walking around here naked would mean that we wouldn't get anything done." Corinne added, adding to her tease as she walked past him and wiggled her rear at him just slightly as she pulled a soft sea foam green shirt over her upper torso.[/list:u]

He saw her wiggle her little bottom at him, and he gave it another little tap. "You're right, you know." He said, going through his stuff, pulling out a thick sheet. He moved to the window, using thumb tacks to hold it up in place. "There, nobody will see us now." He turned with a smile to see her put on the shirt, moving over to her softly and taking her hand in his when she was done. "You ready to go?"

• Folding her arms over her chest, she watched him pull out the sheet and place it over the window as a makeshift curtain, laughing softly as he was going to get this rule to be valid no matter what. Sliding her feet into a pair of sandals and grabbing her purse, Corinne smiled softly and slid her fingers into his when he took her hand, "Mmhmm, but that doesn't count as a curtain." She stated as they walked out of the dorm.[/list:u]

He smiled, kissing her cheek lightly as he led her outside of the dorms, walking slowly to savor the time. "No, it doesn't. but it stops others from seeing your perfect form when we are intimate." He smiled, holding the door out for her open before he led her to her car.

• Truth be told, it still hadn't settled in to everyone's minds that they were actually dating, even now as they walked down the dorm hallway, holding hands and looking rather happy in each other's company. Her cheeks hitting a soft pink color, not because he had held the door open for her, though because of his compliment, Corinne let her lips gently settle against his once they made it out into the parking lot. "And what happens when we get unexpected guests while we're being intimate?" She asked out of curiosity, sliding into the driver's seat and starting her car.[/list:u]

He accepted her kiss before sliding into the passengers seat, looking over at her when he heard her words. "That is what a lock is for, love." He said in a teasing voice, before pulling her closer, kissing her deeper, showing her his love in a kiss.

• Corinne could only imagine the sound of her friends outside the door, close to banging it down because they wouldn't answer it due to the both of them being trapped in being intimate. Leaning toward him once he gently pulled her closer, Corinne smiled within the passionate kiss, one of her hands raising up and brushing over the side of his face gently, "My friends know how to use a crow bar." She murmured, pulling away from him and driving out of the parking lot, Corinne drove on to the city.[/list:u]

He couldn't help but laugh at her words. "And I know how to hack computers. And I know how to push heavy things in the way." He looked out the window, looking around for anything that could be fun in the future.

• Laughing softly as he clearly stated he could act as though no one was outside by blocking the door, once Corinne pulled into the parking lot of a grocery store, she looked over to him before getting out and setting the strap of her purse on her shoulder. "And if your friends come knocking?" She asked, raising a brow just slightly as she slid her hand into his on their way into the store.[/list:u]

He smiled as he got out of the car, walking around the car and taking her hand lightly in his, his fingers lacing with hers. "They won't bother me if they don't get a answer at the door." He kissed her softly, before leading her into the store. "So besides cereal, what else do we need?"

• Even with that being said, she couldn't help but being curious about her next question, looking up at him after he kissed her, "Have you told any of your friends yet?" Corinne asked once they walked inside the store, her eyes looked to the people at the registers once their eyes fell on the two of them, smiling softly before shrugging at his question, "I'll know when I see it." That, to put it plainly, was exactly how she shopped.[/list:u]

He smiled as he heard her question. "No, I haven't. I haven't had time to spend to tell them since we started being civil with each other." He kissed her cheek lightly as he grabbed a cart, letting her lead the way around the store. "We'll need some milk, I suppose. Maybe we can get something for later today, too? I'm not in a mood for going around for dinner later."

• Grinning softly, she could actually picture the expressions on his friends faces when they found out that the two of them were together, gently letting go of his hand when he took ahold of a cart and wheeled it into the store. Nodding her head softly when he spoke of getting milk, the brunette looked over to him as she grabbed a slender carton of milk, setting it in the basket before looking back at him, "What do you want to get for tonight?" She asked as she picked up a box of Lucky Charms, letting him choose whatever cereal he wanted to.[/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom