Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avenged [Guardian & Fish]

Loki smirked and kissed her cheek,"my dear this is worth the wait," he said and let the fighting continue. His brother started to go after the hulk to take him down since he wasnt stopping to attack Thor. Once it got the point where Thor was angry enough he used his powers he didnt know he had to take down the Hulk. At that moment Loki smirked and then looked at Angelique," here these best part," he said and used socket of his magic to now control the Hulk since he was weak. This made the Hulk very angry.

Angelique just watched everything that was going on, watching as Thor beat down the Hulk. Well this seemed to have everybody around them kind of up in arms about it, unsure what to think as their champion was getting taken down by a newcomer. Although it wasn't long before Loki seemed to be doing his own thing, and taking control of the Hulk, which definitely had her more interested. After a moment in time her eyes were flickering towards some of the people that were walking towards them. Huh seemed like the people that they had pushed outof their seat had decided that they were going to go and tattle. Babies.

Loki smirked and watched as the Hulk beat down his brother and then at the last second he stopped him and let the match be over since the people he had kicked out came back,"oh we wont be needing these seats anymore, be my guest," he said as he then got up,"come my dear,"he said and put his arm out for her. What she didnt know is he still had control over the Hulk.

Angelique was just looking over for a moment in time before she was getting to her feet and was taking his offered arm, gliding after him so that they could get going. The people around them were mumbling, and they seemed to have a few people rather interested in them at that point in time. A couple of people that were staring at them had Angelique giving them a playful wink, which had them flushing a bit and looking away.

Loki walked out with her and smirked,"I'll be back for you big guy," he said and walked off with her back to his place.

Aria watched as everything went down and noticed the Hulk had collapsed and she ran down and help him and get him strong enough to go back to his room.

Angelique followed after him although as they were walking she found her attention drawn towards the stadium once again as a woman ran out there and over to Hulk. Why did she seem so familiar? Was it possible that it was her sister, whom she had lost contact with a while ago? Possibly, although she had given up on finding her sister a while back. She thought she was dead, there hadn't been anything. Soon enough she was resuming her walking, heading after Loki so that they could get back to his place.

Hulk was just looking towards Aria as she came over but it wasn't long before he was looking towards the crowd, just seeming to seek something out. Almost as if he had heard what Loki had said.

Loki smiled at Angelique, "soon we will make this place ours." He said as they walked down the street again," would you like anything from the market?" He asked as they walked by multiple places to stop. "What on your mind?" He asked as he could tell she wasnt fully with him.

Aria sighed, " hey big guy are you in there?" She asked and grabbed his hand," come on let's get back to your room," she said and stood up and waited for him to go with her.

Angelique just looked towards him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "That female that ran into the stadium to go to Hulk. She seems familiar. She feels like my sister, who went missing a few years ago." With that she was brushing some of her hair out of her face before she was looking at a few of the shops that they walked passed.

"Thought I felt the puny god here." Hulk spoke after a moment in time as he followed after Aria. By puny god he was referring to Loki.

Aria looked at him," I think you need to rest for now," she said and took him back to his room. As they made it back," do you need anything big guy?" She asked as she sat down on his bed and motioned for him to come over and sit.

Loki looked at her," this sister of yours? Will she be trouble if its her?" He asked and sighed. He had to make sure no one got in there way of taking over this place.

Angelique just looked towards him before she was giving a shrug before she spoke, "Don't know. But even if she does try, I'm not going to let her get very far. You have a plan already. To take over this place, and I'm going to help you do just that." With that she was wrapping her arms around him in a hug before she was letting go of his arm and drifting off to go look at a few things.

Hulk just looked towards her before he was shaking his head then spoke, "Hulk wants the puny god. Hulk saw puny god, Hulk smelled puny god. Puny god up to no good."

Loki smirked," good, now go look around and find something you like," he said and watched her walk off and let her wander for a bit.

Aria sighed," we will get him I promise," she said and at that moment she saw Thor at the door," I'm sorry you cant be here," she said.

Thor just looked towards Aria for a moment in time before he ignored her and just looked towards Hulk. "Hulk, my friend. Please at least listen to me." Thor spoke after a moment in time. No he needed Hulk's help to be able to get off of that god forsaken planet. And in the end he would also have to find that of his brother as well, they would need his help as well.

Angelique just looked over her shoulder before she cooed, "I would do it anyways." With that she was wandering off into one of the shops to look at a few things, and was speaking to the clerk. There were a couple of things that had caught her attention, but she didn't buy any of them. No actually her attention went towards something else for a brief moment in time. Seemed like the leader was making an announcement of some sort.

Aria sighed," up to you big guy. " she said and then say back down next to him and just waited for him to decide what he wanted to do with the man standing into he door.

Loki looked off into the distance,"Angelique let's go," he said and then started to make his way out. He didnt even make sure if she was following behind. He started walking back towards the place they were staying.

Thor looked at Hulk for a moment before he spoke, "Hulk will help. Hulk wants to find puny god." This had Thor chuckling a bit, knowing exactly who the green monster was talking about. After all...last time Loki and Hulk had clashed, Loki had gotten his ass handed to him.

Angelique was looking over after a moment before she was jogging over to him, and looping her arm through his so that they could get going to where they were staying. "So what is the plan?" she questioned once they arrived back at the house, and she was sitting down on the ground.

Aria nodded and went to the door feeling for the switch and hit the switch to let him in after he walked in she shut it back again. She sat back down on the bed and let them talk.

Loki looked at her, " I stil PM have Hulk some what under my control, but you sister is going to be a problem." He said. " we need to take care of her first" he said.

Angelique looked towards him before she spoke, "Don't worry too much about her. She isn't going to be that much of a problem. Besides.... It wouldn't be that hard to erase her from history all together." With that she was laying back on the ground and just reaching her arms up towards the ground, stretching a bit.

Thor was walking into the room and was talking with Hulk, explaining that they needed to get out of there. They needed to get back to their own planet. Actually they needed to get to Asgard so that they could take care of Hel.

Loki looked at her angrily, "Do you still have an attachment to you sister?" he asked and sighed," No one will get in the way, do you hear me?"he said and then walked away from her to try to think about his next steps. He went in the other room and slammed the door, so he could think in piece with what to do next.

Aria watched them walk away as she sat down and sighed. Wondering what might happen next for them.

Angelique was a bit startled by his sudden anger, which had her recoiling away from him slightly. It wasn't long before he just seemed to be walking towards the other room, slamming the door behind him. The young woman didn't even bother trying to speak to him at that point in time, just watched him storm away. No of course she didn't have an attachment to her sister, not anymore. She hadn't had one for a long time. Eventually she did get to her feet before she was just walking towards the door, speaking a soft voice, "No I don't have an attachment to her, I haven't for a very long time. I'm sorry to have made you angry.... It wasn't my intention." After that she was grabbing her cloak and wrapping it around herself, before she was leaving the house. Nope time to try and find something that they could use, or find something that would hopefully make him less angry at her. Nope, Loki wanted to take over this place, that much she knew. So she was going to assist with that.

"Lets stir up some trouble." she cooed as she headed off towards the marketplace, and was just giving a small grin as she watched some of the guards. Nope goal one... obtaining the Grandmaster. Get the man to kneel down to Loki. Which hopefully wouldn't be that difficult, especially when she was remembering.... the handy cyborgs that she had obtained when she had traveled to the future. Cyborgs that had been created in order to defeat Loki, but that was a timeline that had changed, when Angelique had ended up siding with Loki. So opening up a portal and allowing them through wasn't difficult at all. She was currently sitting on the arm of one of them before she was speaking, "Lets get to the Grandmaster. I want him."

Back
Top Bottom