Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avenged [Guardian & Fish]

Template

For our OCs

(Appearance)

Name:

Nickname: (If one)

Race:

Dislikes:

Weapon(s):

Abilities:

Additional Information:

For our canon characters

(Appearance)

Name:

Nickname: (if one)

Race:

Abilities:

Additional Information:

e8a5a665023441bf423923bffff7449a4ca20a70.jpg

Name:
Angelique Marie Winters
Nickname:
Angel, Angelique
Race:
Human
Being outside
Rainstorms
Her powers
Adventure
Dislikes:
Meeting new people
Being away from Loki
Pure darkness
Painful visions
Weapon(s):
Her powers, otherwise she has no other weapons
Abilities:
Time Manipulation
-Can speed up time
-Can slow down time
-Can go back in time up to 48 hours, only up to 24 hours if she has somebody with her
-Can travel into the future up to 12 hours.
-Can stop time completely (only up to half an hour)
Premonition - Ability to see the future
-Often times feels the pain from what she sees
-It happens randomly
-Always sketches what she sees afterwards
Additional Information:
-Has a sister, although she hasn't been around her in years so she doesn't have much recollection of her.
-Suffers from Stockholm Syndrome, and tends to stick close to Loki.
-Angelique has her own guardians.... strange cyborgs that had come back from the future to help the Avengers handle Loki, but they had ended up siding with Angelique over the Avengers.

42561cc216b75dd20e898d463aa713deb455f305.jpg
(The one on the left)
Name:

Robert Bruce Banner
Nickname:
Hulk
Race:
Human - As Bruce
Green monster - As the Hulk
Abilities:
-Highly Intelligent
-Turns into a creature called the Hulk when he is incredibly angry
Additional Information:
-Bruce has little control over the Hulk.
-He is afraid of getting angry, he is afraid of the Hulk coming out

ada58866548f93a101732f7a60fe4b43.jpg

Name:
Arianna Winters
Nickname: (If one)
Aria
Race:
Human
candy, connection, fluffy things, Bruce, Nature, animals, and Bruce
Dislikes:
Feeling as if she is worthless, The Hulk, Not being able to bring Bruce back,
Weapon(s):
Basically her powers
Abilities:
Telekinesis, Arianna can't see anything, but the only time she can see is when she uses her powers.
Additional Information:
Arianna lost her site and got her powers when she had acid poured into her eyes and caused her powers to take affect.

aacf8523a471de3942a4e2cd165ed6be--geek-art-loki-fan-art.jpg

Name:
Loki
Race:
Jotunheim
Abilities:
Master of manipulation and deceit Superhuman strength, durability, and longevity Asgardian powers: Astral projection Energy blasts Flight Illusion casting Inter-dimensional teleportation Shapeshifting Telepathy
Additional Information:

Loki pulled his cloak over his head and walks through the market of sakaar. Loki found out that his brother had landed on this planet and wanted to watch his ever move. Loki also had been on sakaar for awhile and had planned to take over the planet, and make it his own. For month he had been gained a good relationship with the Grandmaster in order to take his place. Loki had plan to take over sakaar to have a back of planet when needed, and to also add another planet to his list of areas he planned to take over along with his "home" planet. As he walked through the market he snatched up a fruit from one of the market stands while the woman who worked there was not looking. As he was trying to do this he managed to bump into a girl with long flowing black hair that covered her face, "Ugh.. Sorry. Watch where you are going," he told the girl and then pushed past and continued to walk before he got caught stealing the apple he had taken. This girl though looked new to him. He had seen many people on sakaar, but not this girl. He wondered if she had been here awhile or just dropped down with the other garbage.

Arianna sat in her cage. When she first got to sakaar the grandmaster just wanted to get rid of her. He thought she was just a waste of space do to her injuries, but what he didn't realize was her true power. When he found out he made her one of his champions along with the Hulk. She would fight some days and then the Hulk would fight others. The Hulk would fight days she was too weak to fight. Her powers tend to drain a lot of her energy, but she was somewhat ok with it in order to be killed. There has been many fights she has killed her opponents. This was something she never wanted to do, but in order to make it through she had to. The Hulk on the other hand is one person she refuses to fight and the Grandmaster also won't let her go up against, due to the fact that her powers make him useless and almost take away his abilities to be the Hulk. This is also drains all her energy. She looked at the wall as she laid in her bed and sighed.

Angelique had just been walking through the marketplace minding her own business when the man had collided with her. This same man had ended up getting into some trouble for stealing an apple. A silly man really. The black haired beauty could only study him for a moment in time before she was gliding after him. Yeah she was quite intrigued by him already, yet this wasnt the first time she had seen him. Loki. First time she had seen him she had fallen in love, and declared she would do what she could to help him. "Excuse me." She spoke as she walked up to them and was taking Loki's hand. As she did that everything around them seemed to be freezing. "Dont let go of my hand." Was all she said before she was pulling him with her, gliding through the frozen people. Her doing. She had stopped the time around them, although it wouldn't last super long. Long enough for them to get somewhere and hide.

Loki lightly gripped her hand, but barley held her hand in his. He looked at this girl confused, and also looked at all the people frozen also as they ran by them. As they ran past the people he noticed that they were starting to twitch alittle before they got to the hiding spot. He looked at the girl. He pulled him hand away from the girl. "Thank you," he said to her and then sighed. "Why are you trying to help me steal?" he asked her wondering what she was trying to do. He was not sure if she had some type of motive to survive. On this planet people would hang around anyone they good to try and mooch or kill to survive. He would not hesitate to take care of her if it was needed.

Aria sighed and realized it was almost time for her to be free of her cage for awhile and do her chores. Since she was the second champion she had to do certain things to still make her keep. She stood by the door and waited to be let out. She didn't mind the cleaning, it gave her sometime to feel free for awhile and interact with other fighters, and the Hulk. She has a special relationship with her. He loved the fact that she could not see him and see the ways he looked. She knew in her head what he looked like, but not ever detail. She made her way to the Hulk's room and looked in his door. "Hey bud, You in here? I'm coming in."she said with a smile on her face.

Angelique was pulling him with her into a crevice so that they could hide. Good timing to since time was unfreezing, and she was just leaning back against the wall to catch her breath. That was more difficult than she has figured it would be, especially having somebody with her and there being so many people around. She was looking up when he asked why she had helped him. This had her giving a giggle before she spoke "Because I'm infatuated with you. From the first time I saw you. It was love at first sight. So naturally I would help you, in any way that I could." She was giving a bright smile before pushing off of the wall, but kept her arms wrapped around heraelf. How she hates this damn place. How she had her to get caught was a mystery but so far it had worked in her favor. But the constant use of her abilities was taking its toll on her.

Bruce had been in his rather luxurious room, just lounging on the bed when she came into the room. Being the champion was nice, there was a certain amount of freedom he got, more than the others. Plus a nice room, good food, and basically whatever he wanted. Ans he could ultimately decide when he wanted to fight, if he wanted to. "Come in.: was all the giant green creature said.

Loki raised his brow and then placed his hand on his chin. He eyed her for a good few minutes and then grabbed her cheek, and smirked, "You like me huh?". As he said that he thought to himself about how he could use her to over throw the Grandmaster. "So does this mean you'll do just about anything for me?" he asked her. As he asked this he tried to process everything in his head in order to process everything in his head with how he would over throw him. "Come lets plan," he said and walked off with her to his place.

Aria smiled and touched his hand," How you doing big guy?" she said with a smile on her face. "Are you going to be fighting later today?" she asked. When every Bruce fights she is always there. She is always watching from the side lines and then there to help heal his wounds. She has gotten very close to Bruce and is always there for him. There has been times he just pushes her away, but she is always by his side when he needs her.

Angelique looked at him before she spoke "Yes I would so anything for you. You dont know how much I've already done for you." How many times she had truly saved his ass. Yet again when she froze time and he was affected he wouldn't have known. With that she was following after him, just gazing around as she did so. It was calm at that point in time, oh and there was food being cooked. It smelled so good!

"I'm doing good and no there is no fighting today. It seems that the Grandmaster is trying to track some people down." Hulk spoke after a moment in time. Those people happened to be that of Loki and his newfound companion, not that the pair of them knew it though.

Loki smirked at her, "Good you are going to help me with an important project then," he said to her and then noticed the smells as well," Hungry?" he asked her and then pulled her over to where the smell was coming from. He could always go for a bite of food. "Work your magic angel and your beauty, and get whatever you'd like," he told her and then watched her make her way to make her choices and also wanted to see what she could do. He wanted her to show case all her abilities to see how strong she truly could be.

Aria smiled at him, "Nice break then huh?" she said to him and then thought to herself that maybe that meant they could go do something if they stayed under the radar. She grabbed his hand," Would you like to go get something to eat out in the side market?" she asked. If they went to the side market she knew no one would care about what or who was around and they would be safe from all his crazy fans.

Angelique looked towards him for a brief moment in time when he was asking if she was hungry. Well yeah of course she was hungry, but getting anything there without money was difficult. For some people anyways. Soon enough she was drifting over to where some food was and was speaking to the guy that was running the stand. Yeah right now she wasn't really using her magical abilities at that point in time, more like she was just flirting with him. In the end the man was basically giving into her and letting her take whatever she wanted. "Oh thank you so much." Angelique giggled with a small wink before she was taking to grabbing a few things, and Loki could grab whatever as well. Although she was finding herself briefly distracted when they heard some shouts from some people but she was ignoring it for the time being. Oh there were some cute clothes which had her prancing over to Loki and handing him some things, and taking off her necklace before putting it around his neck. Stop him from freezing when she froze time and was going over to look at the clothes. "This outfit is so adorable." she cooed and was taking it off of the mannequin, no care in the world at that point in time.

Hulk looked towards her before he was giving a nod then he was looking out the window just as he saw that the Grandmaster had sent out some of his soldiers. Obviously something had caught the man's attention already. And one of the "servants" was coming to the room to let them know that they had been given permission to leave for a little bit. Unless they were wanting to participate in the fights. Guess there was some new person that had just shown up, which actually had Hulk almost deciding on fighting. It was something to do.

Loki smirked at her and took what she handed to him from her. He let her prance off over to the outfits as he took a bite out of a stick of meats. He wasn't really sure what kind of meats were on the stick, but all he knew was that it tasted good. He let her finish taking the clothes off and grab something for himself. "Lets go angel," he said pulling her away to his safe place. He had to make his way with her, because he noticed that the Grandmaster had sent out his little minions to find whoever was "stealing" from the grandmaster, but they would never find out. "Do to my little play time we had today I'm sure he will end up having the Hulk fight some random soul that thought made our mess," he told her. He smirked. "Get dressed we have a fight to go to tonight," he told her. "This is how I'm trying to get on the Grandmasters good side and your charm is going to help me," he told her

Aria looked at him,"You want to fight?" she said to him. She didn't want to watch him fight. Yes he was strong and usually got hurt in the first few rounds and beaten down, and knowing that he would being up against a new opponent, and who knows who this person or thing would be, "Just be careful please," she said and grabbed his big pinky finger. "I don't like seeing you hurt." she said and sighed going over to his closet to help get him ready for the fight.

Angelique grabbed what she wanted before she was drifting back over to him and taking some of the food from him once again before she was taking a bite out of the meat. Oh it was actually very good...whatever it was. Soon enough she found herself in some safe place although she was just sinking down to sit on the ground since his back was to her at the time and they were in a safe spot. Damn it for pushing it all morning, all day actually. More like the last few days she had been on that god forsaken shithole of a planet, whereever the fuck they were. "Oh.... Umm.... Yeah.... By the name, the name's Angelique." Angelique spoke after a moment in time before she was getting to her feet and changing, not really caring if he saw at that point in time. Not like she was ashamed of her body or anything.... well not when it came to Loki. Any other guy and she would issues with it.

Hulk looked towards her before he spoke, "Hulk wants to fight. Hulk is bored. Hulk hasn't been able to fight in almost a week." It was true, he hadn't fought in the last week or so. Yet again nobody had managed to get through the rounds to actually be able to fight the champion. A few people had come close but close wasn't good enough in that place. With that he was looking towards the "servants" that were there and more or less letting them know to inform the Grandmaster. Somebody had actually managed to make it to that round, that was the reason he was getting to fight. Made him wonder who his opponent would be.

Loki smiled at her,"Beautiful," he said and then walked into the other room. He went to shut the door, but it didn't fully closed and it was still cracked a little bit. Loki began to take off his shirt to change get into the shower and get cleaned off. He brushed his hair back with his fingers and sighed. He also stretched his back a little bit and let out a little grunt, "uh..." he said. His back was sore and beat up. He had many bruises and cuts on his body from a fight he got into a few weeks ago. He sighed and moved to grab a towel, after grabbing it he put it on the rack and turn the shower on and let it run for a minute to let it warm up before he completely turned it on and got in.

Aria just nodded," Ok then lets get you ready," he said and went over to grab his champion outfit. She slowly pulled his top half of his outfit out and walked over to him," Alright, come here," she said as she walked over to the bed and stood on it this way she could reach him. Aria was pretty short and compared to him it was hard for her to reach him, but she always made it work. She then places his suit on him and then looked at him and touched his cheek, "Ok all ready," she said and smiled at him.

Angelique just watched for a moment in time before she was taking to curling up in one of the chairs that was in the room. A rather comfortable chair actually. She was closing her eyes for a brief moment in time, and just wrapping a small amount of magic around herself, and a little around Loki. Nothing major. For him it would help speed up the healing process of any and all injuries. For herself it was more to make it seem like she had slept for a while, and would help recharge her magic a bit faster. Leave him to shower in peace at that point in time.

The Hulk just looked at her for a moment before he was working to assist her on getting into the outfit the he typically war. Once that was on he was plucking her off of the bed and stating that it was time for the tiny human to leave.

Loki washed up and grabbed a dry towel to dry off his damp body. He shook out his hair and then put the towel around his waist. Loki left the bathroom and walked into the main room where Angelique was sleeping on a chair," Wake up," he told her, " Time to get ready to go," he said and then walked back to his room, quickly got dressed and then made his way back out to the main room. His hair was still damp and dripping a bit, but he didn't mind. As she got up they left to make their way to the stadium for the fight.

Aria nodded and made her way to leave. She stood by the door," Come on let me out," she told him. She was not able to touch any of the doors exit points. It would end up hurting her if she did. As she went to leave," Don't worry ill be there watch and rooting you on ok," she said with a small smile on her face.

Angelique was a bit startled when he came into the room and she was just rubbing her eyes a bit. "Your hair is still wet you know." she spoke after a moment in time before getting to her feet and hurrying after him, linking her arm through his arm. It was more common to see woman walking close to a man versus on her own. "Where are we headed now?" she questioned as she looked at him.

Hulk looked at her before he was nodding and letting her out of the room so that she could join him as well, well watch anyways.

(Sorry for the delay my laptop broke and it makes it hard to reply on my phone...)
Loki shrugged off the comment she made, he knew his hair would dry soon enough and did not care all that much. He held onto her arm and pulled her along with him. "We are going to the stadium" he said and then continued to walk with her. "We must find the most perfect view. Espeically for my lady to see" he said as they walked down the sidewalks.

Aria followed behind him as he made his way to the arena. Once he had made it to his gate. She looked at him, " alright big guy I'm gonna go find a seat so I'll be watching you up there ok?" She said and smiled grabbing his hand real quick," make it a good one for me ok?" She said and then walked away to go find herself a place to sit and watch the fight take place.

(No worries. I totally understand.)

Angelique just looked towards him before she was following after, listening as he mentioned heading to the stadium, and how they needed to find the perfect view. This had her looking towards the arm that was linked through hers, before she was leaning into him a bit. Nope that was pretty normal for men and women there, it made you less of a target. Mind as well blend in even more.

Hulk looked towards her for a moment in time before he was giving a nod, and after that he was walking off towards the room that he was going to just wait in before the fight started.

Loki walked through the gate with all the other people going to the event and coninuted to blend in and neither of them were noticed. He smirked at her,"I want that spot there." He said. He saw a spot with two views who seemed rather well off with their wealth. He smirked and went with her and looked at them,"move,". They glared at him confused and then realized they should move and got up. ,"perfect" he said to her and motioned for her to sit down.

Aria went and sat in the main area where every lower wealth or victor sat. She sat down and a man looked at her smirking. She just ignored him. "Hello beautiful," he said to her licking his lips. She continued to ignore him and the second hulk came out she knew he would end up throwing something at him.

Angelique followed after him into the stadium, just keeping close to him so that they didn't get separated. It wasn't long before he was pointing out a spot that he wanted, which had her following after him up the stairs, and watched as she got the people that had been sitting there to move. They definitely moved rather fast after they realized that it would probably be better for them to move. After that she was sitting down in one of the spots and was folding one leg over the other, just looking down at the stadium. She was watching as the competition came out and actually found herself leaving forward a bit. Hey wasn't that Thor? How interesting. And the current champion happened to be that of.... the Hulk. "Interesting....." Angelique spoke in a soft voice.

Loki smirked seeing his brother down on the arena field knowing he would soon get beat down by the hulk. He watched as the fight was soon going to begin and smiled happily ready to watch the fighting commence. He had a plan for this fight and he just had to wait for everything to pan out.

Aria sat watching as both fighters came out. The man next to her rubbing her arm and licking his lips. She swatted his hand to motion him to leave her alone.

Angelique just watched for a brief moment in time before she was leaning back in her seat, watching as the fight started. It definitely seemed as though Thor was getting his ass handed to him, although he was also trying to reason with Hulk as well. She was looking towards Loki for a moment in time before she was leaning towards him and questioning with a coo, "So is something exciting going to happen?"

Loki smirked," shhh.. just wait you'll ruin all the fun if I tell you," he said and got on the edge of his seat excited to watch the soon to be after math that would play out. He watched as they fought. He knew his brother would be able to take down the hulk but waited for that time to come, but also waited so he could use the hulk to his will after the fact.

Angelique looked towards Loki with a small pout before she spoke, "I'm really not a huge fan of surprises, and I hate waiting." But she did settle back in her seat to watch the battle. It seemed like slowly the tides were changing when Thor seemed to realize that the only way to get through to that of Hulk was to take him down.

Back
Top Bottom