Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Nintendork with a literal appetite for justice seeks kinship

Mallory Ryder

Meteorite
The Basics
  • Roleplayer Gender: Female
  • Roleplaying Experience: 16 Years
  • Roleplaying Style: I like long-term setups with a focus on a narrative, with anything "kinky" or NSFW as more of a bonus than the focus.
  • Post Length: 1-3 Paragraphs usually
  • Post Frequency: I can be a bit on the sluggish side.
  • Favorite Genres: Roughly in order--Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Crossover, Lesbian Romance, Psychological, Horror, Comedy and Drama
  • Disliked Genres: Slice-Of-Lice, Straight/Yaoi Romance, Science Fiction
  • F-List: Link! (Free of NSFW images)

Introduction
Hi! I'm your local dorkette whose interests include video games, roleplaying and occasionally art! I'm nothing too special or interesting, but occasionally someone finds me bearable to be around. So I've got that going for me, which is nice. I enjoy wordplay, I'm very much into more feminine fashion trends, and I like to write a good story that isn't necessarily sex-focused! As a rule of thumb, I like to discuss RP ideas and plan things out at least a bit before we get started and when I talk about romance, I generally mean of the emotional intimacy and sweeter variety of affections, as opposed to the adult variety. I myself am a lesbian and tend to reflect this in my characters orientations. When it comes to themes, I'm a big fan of coming out stories, testing my characters with tough fights and emotional strife, girl power (See: Facing off against chauvinist characters), and grand adventures that help our characters grow both as people and fighters as they work to take down a great foe.​

I'm hoping to make some friends and write some stories~! Check out below for​

Series Interests
Below I will list some of my favorite series to roleplay in, with stars (Out of a maximum of 5) showing how eager I am to do more roleplays in that universe! Below each series, I will also list some of my favorite characters from the series in rough order of favoritism, which also doubles as a list of characters I'd be eager to play with! These lists are not exhaustive, so feel free to approach with other character ideas. Crossovers are great too. I have mixed moods about OCs, but would not rule them out! To see what OC I am usually packing, head over to my other interest check here!
All characters will be aged up to at least fifteen years of age.

Madou Monogatari / Puyo Puyo

sNXU9AC.png

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Pokemon

CFjZbRL.png

⭐⭐⭐
Mega Man Zero / ZX

SqC0uET.png

⭐⭐⭐
Sailor Moon

Z3uVkqm.png

⭐⭐⭐⭐
Arle Nadja
Doppelganger Arle
Raffina
Amitie
Ringo Ando
Ally
Witch
Rulue
Draco Centauros
Iris (Esp. Champion Outfit)
Dawn
Rosa
Hilda
Green
Serena
Lillie
(OCs)
Ciel
Aile
Ashe
Sailor Moon
Sailor Venus
Sailor Mercury
Sailor Mars
Sailor Jupiter
Mario

U5xgs77.png

(Crossover Preferred)​

Zelda

h10hxW4.png

⭐⭐⭐
Warcraft

DZG3Ppu.png

⭐
Misc

nQFtJhA.png

(Crossover Preferred)​
Princess Peach
Princess Daisy
Princess Zelda (Twilight Princess)
Zelda (Skyward Sword)
Midna
(OCs)
Yrel
Tyrande
Kid Icarus
Touhou
Amy Rose (Non-Boom)
Samus
More on preferences

I'm somewhat flexible with my preferences, provided I'm also getting something I want in addition to the things I might not quite be into of course. Below I'll talk about some key talking points as far as preferences go, but for an in-depth look at what exactly I like my F-List linked above has a pretty thorough and carefully organized list that covers much more.

• I'm fine with whatever gender an RPer is, and even with people playing male characters. The only caveat is a lack of interest in anything romantic with male characters. Species-wise, I'm only attracted to humans, so only humans and maybe demi-humans really do anything for me. A character with full body fur or scales is a no-go, for example.​

• Penises aren't my thing. I don't like real ones, toys or anything in between. I'm not into sex and my characters will share these feelings to some degree. As a general rule of thumb, If you'd like to incorporate some form of genitalia play, we may have to gloss over some details or leave things implied entirely.​

• My characters sometimes eat people in a cartoonish fashion! They are also quite edible, if you're brave enough~ Some people call that vore. I tend to just call it hilarious and/or awesome. Whatever you call it, it's something I can compromise on but won't remove completely from an RP. It's not necessarily lethal the way I write it and I tend to avoid the topic of waste. I use it to defeat/bully enemies and potentially protect allies!​

• All characters will be at least fifteen years of age.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom