Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Magical Girls, Adventure, People Munching and Girl Power--Oh my!

Mallory Ryder

Meteorite
The Basics
  • Roleplayer Gender: Female
  • Roleplaying Experience: 16 Years
  • Roleplaying Style: I like long-term setups with a focus on a narrative, with anything "kinky" or NSFW as more of a bonus than the focus.
  • Post Length: 1-3 Paragraphs usually
  • Post Frequency: I can be a bit on the sluggish side.
  • Favorite Genres: Roughly in order--Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Crossover, Lesbian Romance, Psychological, Horror, Comedy, and Drama
  • Disliked Genres: Slice-Of-Lice, Straight/Yaoi Romance, Science Fiction
  • F-List: Link! (Free of NSFW images)
  • Fandom Interests: Puyo Puyo, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Mega Man Zero/ZX, Crossover--(See my other seeking for more info on my favorite canon characters!)

Introduction
Hi! I'm your local dorkette whose interests include video games, roleplaying and occasionally art! I'm nothing too special or interesting, but occasionally someone finds me bearable to be around. So I've got that going for me, which is nice. I enjoy wordplay, I'm very much into more feminine fashion trends, and I like to write a good story that isn't necessarily sex-focused! As a rule of thumb, I like to discuss RP ideas and plan things out at least a bit before we get started and when I talk about romance, I generally mean of the emotional intimacy and sweeter variety of affections, as opposed to the adult variety. I myself am a lesbian, and tend to reflect this in my characters orientations. When it comes to themes, I'm a big fan of coming out stories, testing my characters with tough fights and emotional strife, girl power (See: Facing off against 90s cartoon style chauvinist characters), and grand adventures that help our characters grow both as people and fighters as they work to take down a great foe.​

I'm hoping to make some friends and write some stories~!​

More on preferences
I'm somewhat flexible with my preferences, provided I'm also getting something I want in addition to the things I might not quite be into of course. Below I'll talk about some key talking points as far as preferences go, but for an in-depth look at what exactly I like my F-List linked above has a pretty thorough and carefully organized list that covers much more.

• I'm fine with whatever gender an RPer is, and even with people playing male characters. The only caveat is a lack of interest in anything romantic with male characters. Species-wise, I'm only attracted to humans, so only humans and maybe demi-humans really do anything for me. A character with full body fur or scales is a no-go, for example.​

• Penises aren't my thing. I don't like real ones, toys or anything in between. I'm not into sex and my characters will share these feelings to some degree. As a general rule of thumb, If you'd like to incorporate some form of genitalia play, we may have to gloss over some details or leave things implied entirely.​

• My character sometimes eats people in a cartoonish fashion! They are also quite edible, if you're brave enough~ Some people call that vore. I tend to just call it hilarious and/or awesome. Whatever you call it, it's something I can compromise on but won't remove completely from an RP. It's not necessarily lethal the way I write it and I tend to avoid the topic of waste. I use it to defeat/bully enemies and potentially protect allies1​

• It's not a big deal for me to mess with characters ages by a few years if you want it. All characters will be at least fifteen years of age.​

My Original Character Of Choice
(See my Other Seeking for fan characters~)

xxROjVP.png

"Y'know what they say! If you can't beat 'em,
...Eat 'em~"

Mallory is a passionate, young magical girl with dreams of love, adventure, and grandeur. She has a fiery ambition and a voracious appetite that are somewhat at odds with the girly girl fashionista she prefers others to know her as. You see, Mallory has an eating problem--Or perhaps you wouldn't consider it a 'problem', depending on where you stand. Namely, she has the rather unladylike habit of devouring others to make herself stronger. She gobbles her victims up whole, trapping them and leaving them at the mercy of her stomach, which then digests and absorbs their powers, strength, and energy for Mallory's own use at her discretion. This ability is both a blessing and a curse, as while it is very powerful she must be cautious about who she shows it too, lest her precious reputation or social life be harmed. Although she doesn't look the part, Mallory is a dork. She's easy to fluster, has a somewhat immature sense of humor and can be rather naive and block-headed. Although she is decisively attracted to other girls, she is oblivious to the nature of her own attraction and firmly believes herself to be straight, not even grasping the idea that there is another possibility. Mallory gets along with people who flatter her and make her feel special or important. She has an intense love for the idea of sisterhood and girl power and tends to suck up to other girls if they let her. To this end, she is ironically a femme fatale who falls head over heels when another femme fatale so much as winks at her, mostly because she forgot how to breathe.

Powers Breakdown
(Click on the names of powers to be taken to a superpower wiki with more general info!)
Love Magic (Love Empowerment, True Love's Kiss, Strong Heart, Love Based Spellcasting)
Mallory gets stronger proportionate to the amount of love others feel toward her in a given moment, but only if the feeling is mutual. This is normally a subtle effect, however, bursts/displays of passion from others may result in more erratic and dramatic bursts of power. Additionally, Mallory can conjure up magical heart-shaped pink bubbles that pop with explosive force to attack others and manipulate the power of love and passion to extremes normally difficult to achieve, such as stealing someone's heart with a kiss, or outright knocking them out with one.​

Super Empathy (Sensorial Link, Empathic Healing)
An extension of love magic. Mallory can use the power of love to heal others and is able to sense the emotions of those she cares deeply about over wide expanses of space.​

Elasticity (Enhanced Breathing/Eating, Enhanced Flexibility, Malleability)
While not exactly Elastic Girl, Mallory's body has a cartoonish elasticity property to it that allows her body to distend or squish a lot more comfortably than the average person. She cannot freely stretch herself, however, and mostly only stretches or squishes in reaction to an outside force. This means that while she can gobble someone up without hurting herself, someone else could probably do the same to her because of her lack of control over the ability.​

Matter Ingestion (Contortive Ingestion, Digestive Assimilation, Digestive Manipulation, Gut Imprisonment)
Mallory's body spacially contorts eaten victims in a cartoonish manner, making it seem as if they are smaller than they are to allow for easier nomming and carrying! She gobbles her victims up whole, trapping them and leaving them at the mercy of her stomach, which then digests and absorbs their powers, strength, and energy for Mallory's own use at her discretion. This can be but is not necessarily lethal, depending on how much she takes from the victim.​

Power Supressing Bodily Fluids
As a consequence of absorbing their powers for her own use, Mallory weakens the victim in general while they are ingested, with this effect growing stronger the more she takes and the longer the victim stays.​

Rebirth Control (Ability to reincarnate eaten characters)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom