Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Oh, To Belong To Daddy!

Little Miss Maki

Super-Earth
Hello there and welcome! I hope you are having a nice day, and if not, may it get better soon!

He genuinely didn't mean to intrude upon his daughter's privacy, he really didn't! His PC died and he needed to finish his project, so he thought that just for a couple of seconds he could borrow his daughter's laptop, not look at anything and just be done with it. But with the website Daddy's Little Bitch he just couldn't help himself, he had to look. Just what on earth was his little princess up to in her free time? Nothing good, that much became very obvious very quickly. He could scarcely believe what he read from the logged in user 'On My Knees' his own flesh and blood daughter.

They were fantasies of the naughtiest nature. Describing how badly she wished her father would come into her room late at night, and without saying a word just take her. That she wanted him to tell her that every day she must be waiting for him on her knees and giving him a welcome home blowjob, making sure to thank the treat when he came into her mouth. It was wild and beyond anything that the man had previously imagined. But now the thought was lodged deep in his brain. To do things with his little princess that he didn't even do with his own wife, or any girlfriend. He had to do it, the temptation was far too tantalizing. Tonight, he would sneak into his little princess' room and fulfill her dearest desire and then some!

Rules
The usual suspects: no one-liners, no characters under the age of 18, no controlling my character, be able to spell and capitalize correctly (typos and occasional mistakes are perfectly acceptable, we are only humans).
You real life gender is irrelevant to me.
Don't flirt with me or call me hun/luv/darling/etc.
Communicate! Whether you want something changed or just want to end the roleplay, drop me a line, I'm super chill about stuff!
I aim to reply every day or at the very least every other day. Don't inquire before 72 hours have passed please.
I only roleplay in the private messaging system on this website and e-mail. I don't do threads, Discord or other platforms and yes, this is final.
I use drawn images for faceclaims for my characters.

Kinks that can be included, but aren't mandatory
Romance, aftercare and affection
The big three (vaginal, oral, anal)
Height difference
Sexual Awakening (Exploring naughtier and naughtier kinks)
Dirty talking
Public scenes
Teasing
Toys
Slutty clothing and/or cosplay
Recording
Casual sex
Certain activities falling into the BDSM categories: name calling, hair pulling, spanking, handcuffs/blindfolds, mistress/slave, petplay.
Multiple partners
Large cocks
Large amounts of semen but not excessively so
Bulging/inflation (light, or maybe medium)
Drugs
Risk of pregnancy, pregnancy

Faceclaims
Cheryl
Elizabeth
Nicky
Victoria
Samantha

Kinks I won't do no matter what
Toilet stuff, vore, gore, lactation, extremely large bodyparts, diapers, menstruation and many more that I can't think of right now I'm sure. Don't be afraid to ask though, if I have to say no I'll be nice about it.

That is all, shoot me a PM if you have any questions!

Have a nice day,
Maki

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom