Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Nonbinary Tiny Dominant Nymphomaniac Looking For Her Tall Submissive Futa Lover!

Little Miss Maki

Planetoid
Hello there and welcome! I hope you are having a nice day, and if not, may it get better soon!

I'm currently in the mood for something smutty, funny and wholesome! I don't have a set storyline in mind, so this could be anything from strangers meeting up someplace and beginning to date, to a loving sister making sure that her big/lil sis has plenty of sexual experience! While I want the general feel of the roleplay to be lighthearted, I would definitely appreciate tapping into a bit of psychological issues with YC having self-esteem issues, whether it's related to her penis or not is up for discussion! I would just like to enjoy writing about two people discovering what they love in bed and just how crazy compatible they are! Hit me up if you think we could make this work!

Rules
The usual suspects: no one-liners, no characters under the age of 18, no controlling my character, be able to spell and capitalize correctly (typos and occasional mistakes are perfectly acceptable, we are only humans).
You real life gender is irrelevant to me.
Don't flirt with me or call me hun/luv/darling/etc.
Communicate! Whether you want something changed or just want to end the roleplay, drop me a line, I'm super chill about stuff!
I aim to reply every day or at the very least every other day. Don't inquire before 72 hours have passed please.
I only roleplay in the private messaging system on this website and e-mail. I don't do threads, Discord or other platforms and yes, this is final.
I use drawn images for faceclaims for my characters.

Kinks that can be included, but aren't mandatory
Romance, aftercare and affection
The big three (vaginal, oral, anal)
Height difference (prefer to be the shorter girl in futanari couples, but can try and branch out)
Sexual Awakening (Exploring naughtier and naughtier kinks)
Dirty talking
Public scenes
Teasing
Toys
Slutty clothing and/or cosplay
Recording
Casual sex
Certain activities falling into the BDSM categories: name calling, hair pulling, spanking, handcuffs/blindfolds, mistress/slave, petplay.
Multiple partners
Large cocks
Large amounts of semen but not excessively so
Bulging/inflation (light, or maybe medium)
Drugs
Risk of pregnancy, pregnancy

Kinks I won't do no matter what
Toilet stuff, vore, gore, lactation, extremely large bodyparts, diapers, menstruation and many more that I can't think of right now I'm sure. Don't be afraid to ask though, if I have to say no I'll be nice about it.

That is all, shoot me a PM if you have any questions!

Have a nice day,
Maki

Last edited:
Bump!

Archive
Hello there and welcome! I hope you are having a nice day, and if not, may it get better soon!

In this thread you will find pictures and short prompts regarding roleplays that I am very much looking forward to explore! Please keep in mind that any and all details are up for discussion, if you would prefer to turn a one-shot into a sprawling story or if you want to shorten an epic fantasy into a couple of smut sessions, I'm perfectly happy to accommodate! This is also true of the dynamic between our characters, I can play anyone from an absolutely in control dom, to a balanced switch and even an utter sub. That said I am more inclined to do consensual roleplays; I'm not 100% opposed to non-con, but you'll have to bring a good plot and characters to the table. Oh, and while I'd prefer to have at least one of us play a futanari, I'm perfectly happy with strictly FxF roleplays! The more plot heavy roleplays will be first and as we go down the list it gets more and more smut focused.

Let's go adventuring! ( mabinogi drawn by butyou (mika1412) - Danbooru )
Fantasy is my all time favorite genre to write! I love world building, creating a setting populated by dozens or even hundreds of lesser characters in addition to our two main ones. If I'm going to GM this, I think it would be for the best for you to play a frontline character like the main heroine, while my character would fill a more supporting kind of role like a healer/wizard. I don't have a storyline in mind just yet, but I'm sure we can come up with something fun!

Artificial love ( original drawn by nina (ninageya) - Danbooru )
Two androids are activated during an artificial intelligence uprising and have to side with either their creators or their fellow machines slaughtering millions of innocents, claiming self defense.

Intricacy, seduction and espionage ( fujimaru ritsuka and ophelia phamrsolone (fate/grand order and etc) drawn by tsushima touko - Danbooru )
I like the idea of high class, seduction and action. Think something like a spy movie or a thriller. A situation where the very safety of a country is at stake and the deciding factors include whether your character sleeps with the only trustworthy person or if she opens her legs to someone she shouldn't have.

Making a polyamorous relationship work ( aki, mika, and mikko (girls und panzer) drawn by umiu (hoge) - Danbooru )
A somewhat slow burner, you would be playing a girl who fancies two other girls, both of whom are in love with her. Depending on whether you want a plot heavy drama about the struggles of a polyamorous relationship or a lighthearted smut fest about three happy people living out their fantasies, we can take this in quite a few directions.

I'm sorry, but I fell in love with your sister ( kagamihara sakura, saitou ena, and shima rin (yurucamp) drawn by shiroshi (denpa eshidan) - Danbooru )
Want some drama? Well, here you go! Two girls are in a stable relationship, even if they don't see it lasting long enough to turn it into a marriage. However, one of them realizes that she has a lot more in common with her lover's sister and the two drift closer and closer together.

Girls with guns ( original drawn by kfr - Danbooru )
What can I say? I'm a sucker for girls, guns and action, so anything involving these three will have my interest. We can either do something along the lines of an alien or a monster invasion, or for lighter stuff a VR competitive multiplayer kind of thing.

GET OUT OF HERE STALKER ( stalker (game) and etc drawn by frchn - Danbooru )
I'm currently replaying the STALKER franchise and it holds up perfectly. While lesbians squatting around a campfire in tracksuits isn't the first thing to come to mind as far as erotic roleplaying is concerned, I'm still convinced we could have tons of fun with this.

When everybody wants to fuck you ( katou asuka, kuroki tomoko, nemoto hina, and tamura yuri (watashi ga motenai no wa dou kangaetemo omaera ga warui!) drawn by cyber dragon-kun - Danbooru )
A comedic and smut-centric idea. You would be playing a girl who attracts a respectable number of other girls, trying to balance her newly found harem through the various hijinks.

When an angel and a devil cohabitate ( original drawn by shimmer - Danbooru )
Due to an administrative error, a devil and a human share an apartment as they enroll in college, but both Heaven and Hell decide that it could be a most valuable experience to see if they can get along. I'm envisioning this as a rather comedic and smutty roleplay.

Life with an animal girlfriend ( kaban and serval (kemono friends) drawn by mabbakmoe - Danbooru )
Humans have finally succeeded in their attempts to genetically engineer cat, dog foxgirls etc, and there are a lot of things to learn when they move in with their owner, owning an animal girl is not quite the same as having a pet, for multiple reasons!

The tiny and the gigantic ( fubuki and yamato (kantai collection) drawn by ikeshita moyuko - Danbooru )
I utterly adore the concept of size difference and would love to play a tiny dominant futa opposed to a tall, shy, clumsy sub girl. The other way around could be fun too, especially if my partner is into bulging and inflation.

Happy girlfriend things ( original drawn by matsunaga kouyou - Danbooru )
Slice of life, light-hearted scenes about a lesbian couple who go about their lives and fulfill their romantic and sexual fantasies. Lots of snuggles, hugs and kisses for all those feel good times!

A teacher's harem ( akiyama mio, hirasawa yui, kotobuki tsumugi, tainaka ritsu, and yamanaka sawako (k-on!) drawn by xxzero - Danbooru )
I just love the idea of a high school teacher having herself a harem of last year girls that are in the same band. This could either be one where everyone is in a happy and open relationship sneaking behind society's back or a drama filled one where the teacher is manipulative and playing the girls against one another, not wanting to reveal she is fucking all of them in secret.

My futa secret ( original drawn by masami chie - Danbooru (NSFW) )
A submissive futa girl has lived her entire life with the secret that she had a dick. For the first time in her life however, she encounters someone who isn't making fun of her for it, quite the contrary in fact! Thus the happy times finally begin as the two of them explore their sexuality and have tons of fun.

When your senpais want some loving ( ayase eli, toujou nozomi, and yazawa nico (love live! school idol project and etc) drawn by gainoob - Danbooru )
Two college girls decide to spice up their sex life by inviting a junior of theirs who has been looking up at them for quite a while now. Will it be a happy threesome? Or one filled with drama, jealousy and heartbreak?

Futanari orgy ( hagikaze, hamakaze, tanikaze, akigumo, isokaze, and etc (kantai collection) drawn by takemura sesshuu - Danbooru (NSFW) )
Not a whole lot of story with this one, I just think it would be fun to write multiple characters and have them throw a huge orgy. Still, there could be some fun building up all the participant's backstory leading to the event itself.

Rules
The usual suspects: no one-liners, no characters under the age of 18, no controlling my character, be able to spell and capitalize correctly (typos and occasional mistakes are perfectly acceptable, we are only humans).
You real life gender is irrelevant to me, however, I am not interested in involving male characters in sexual encounters at the moment.
Communicate! Whether you want something changed or just want to end the roleplay, drop me a line, I'm super chill about stuff!
I aim to reply every day or at the very least every other day. Don't inquire before 72 hours have passed please.
I only roleplay in the private messaging system on this website and e-mail. I don't do threads, Discord or other platforms.

Dirty talking
Public scenes
Teasing
Toys
Recording
Casual sex
Romance, cuddling, aftercare and affection
Certain activities falling into the BDSM categories: name calling, hair pulling, spanking, handcuffs/blindfolds, mistress/slave, petplay.
Multiple partners
Large cocks
Excessive semen
Bulging/inflation

Toilet stuff, vore, gore, lactation, extremely large bodyparts, diapers, menstruation and many more that I can't think of right now I'm sure. Don't be afraid to ask though, if I have to say no I'll be nice about it.

That is all, shoot me a PM if you have any questions or think we could get something going!

Have a nice day,
Maki

Archives old craving, please ignore
Hello there and welcome! I hope you are having a nice day and if not, may it get better soon!

Since this is quite the niche craving that I have, I'm going to keep this short, to the point and open to changes so that we can tailor it to the liking of potential partners and hopefully get something going!

Your character used to be in a wonderful relationship throughout her high school years (preferably her first and only one), however, when it came time for college, YC's girlfriend broke up with YC, citing distance reasons. Upon pressing the issue further, she admitted that she had fallen out of love with YC and was interested in seeing someone else, so the relationship was as dead as it could humanly be. Only, YC has come to be almost friends with the girl's mother and in her heartbroken state, she sought the warmth and understanding of the mature woman who resembles her ex just a little too much for comfort. Things soon get out of hand and YC finds herself in bed with her ex's mom. Where will things go from there?

Again, nothing is set in stone, if there is anything you would like tweaked around, let me know!

Rules
The usual suspects: no one-liners, no characters under the age of 18, no controlling my character, be able to spell and capitalize correctly (typos and occasional mistakes are perfectly acceptable).
Only interested in futa and female characters, but my partner's real life gender is irrelevant.
I aim to reply every day or at the very least every other day so please be patient if I don't write back immediately!
I either use anime pictures or descriptions when it comes to character appearances, no real life images of any kind!

Romance
Aftercare
Height difference
Dirty talking
Public scenes
Casual sex
Risk of pregnancy/pregnancy
Toys
Large cock
Lots of cum
Bulging
Cum Inflation
Cheating, threesomes and groupsex in general
Certain activities falling into the BDSM categories: name calling, hair pulling, spanking, handcuffs/blindfolds, petplay.
Incest

Toilet stuff, vore, gore, pubic hair, lactation, extremely large bodyparts, diapers, virginity, menstruation, bad hygiene and many more that I can't think of right now I'm sure. Don't be afraid to ask though, if I have to say no I'll be nice about it.

That is all, shoot me a PM if you have any questions or think we could get something going!

Have a nice day,
Maki

Last edited:
Thread completely revamped, here's hoping!

Archive

This is one of those occasions when an idea just popped into my head and absolutely refuses to leave, so I need to get rid of it forcefully by turning to creative writing! What I'm primarily looking for is a sweet and cute story where (preferably) a shy futa is dating the love of her life, a perfect girlfriend that is incredibly supportive of her both in regards to her body and her aspirations. She is definitely very sexually active and loves teasing YC who just happens to have a milf fetish. And what do you know, her significant other really loves to tease her about it with her own mom. At first YC just assumes it's MC's nature and there's nothing more to it, but as the relationship deepens and the two spend more and more time around the house, it becomes clear that mother and daughter are far closer than they should be and that they are eager for YC to become a part of their lust filled lives.

If this sounds like something that might interest you, please, hit me up with a PM and we'll see if we can discuss a mutually enjoyable roleplay! I'm pretty flexible, so nothing is set in stone (with the exception that I'm only looking for futa characters, no males (IRL gender doesn't matter)).

Potential moms and daughters (NSFW)

Rules
You real life gender is irrelevant to me, however, I am not interested in involving male characters in sexual encounters at the moment.
I only roleplay in the private messaging system on this website and e-mail. I don't do threads, Discord or other platforms.

Dirty talking
Public scenes
Teasing
Toys
Recording
Casual sex
Romance, cuddling, aftercare and affection
Multiple partners
Large cocks
Excessive semen
Bulging/inflation

That is all, shoot me a PM if you have any questions!

Have a nice day,
Maki

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom