Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wizard and the Lady of Armador( NightSorceress and Wolvenrogue)

She took a sip of the water as he talked about how much her milk took out of her. “Isn’t there a way you can make something to stop me from making milk, I am tired of my breast being full all the time” she said as she took another sip of water. As he helped her out of bed she felt his seed leave her body she closed her eyes a moment.

"I really don't want to. I like them full all the time. We are still going to put seed in your everyday too, but at least I wont be giving you ginseng. I still expect a baby or two out of you at the very least, but we will do it the natural way , that's all. "

“Put you can’t enjoy draining them all the time.....it’s cumbersome when they are full and even painful....” she looked down when he still expected a baby out of her. She still didn’t want one. Why did he want one so badly.

"But I do enjoy it. and i do want a baby, preferably at least two! We can do it naturally, if you will cooperate. or if you wont, there is always ginseng."

“I....” she paused a moment she thought how the ginseng effected her and she didn’t want that again she thought she was going to die from exhaustion “I dont want a baby...but if you happen to get me in predicament where you can try I will not fight you....but I wont be happy about it....and I want to wear clothes!!”

"This isn't about a negotiation " he said. "
This is where you realize that the original conditions haven't gone away and that I am graciously giving you a reprieve from my potions. Stop cooperating and the Ginseng can be back tomorrow. or any of the other potions. "

“WHY! Why cant you find middle ground, I told I wont fight you, but if you expect me to be happy about it or ever change my mind about wanting a baby then you are wrong! I dont want this, but I wont fight you, and all i want is some damn clothes because I am cold” she moved away from him now she was angry

"Its pretty simple. I bought you and I own you. It is freeing for me because I don't have to care. It is freeing for you because You may hate me all you want. Neither of us are required to be nice or loving. You want love and kindness it will require sacrifice. Just as it will for me. Until we both want something different, you remain a slave. You have the right to be angry, but it will not change your situation in the least for the better, and might will make it worse. The power in this relationship is solely mine. "

She looked at him hatered filled her eyes. “Then I will fight you every chance I get....you treat me as if I am slave then I will act it. You cant be bother to meet me in the middle then I certainly will not bother either” she thought he had changed a little, but she could clearly see he hadn’t

"No in that case it will be my way all the time. I do not require your cooperation. This isn't a marriage. I gave you a little and in return you demand more. You are in no position to make demands." He got up and went back to his lab and brought out a ginseng tablet . " I should have thought you had had enough of these."

“What have you given all i did was ask for clothes!” She hated him, she hated him more with ever second. But suddenly there was a knock on the door. This caused Bianca to look alarmed and hide. She was still so afraid of the outside world.

Waiting on the porch was well to do land owner who had to wait till the cover of darkness to make this trip to the wizards home. he knocked again

The interruption ended the discussion for the moment. Michael picked up his wand and went to the door. he opened it and gave the man a menacing gaze. "What brings you to my doorstep? " he asked.

The man took a sudden step back as the wizard open the door he did not expect the man to open the door so abruptly. He cleared his throat. “I came sir in hopes of having two potions made I can pay you rather handsomely for your work.” The man paused “you see sir, my son he has drive to claim beautiful young maidens, with no intention of marring them, it is become far to costly for me to pay these young woman for their silence so I was hoping you can make one potion to heal and restore a young woman’s maiden hood and one to make her forget the experience ever happen.”

" Are these maidens your slaves? or are they willing to take such a potion? if not one or the other I cannot do this for you. Have the women come here and ask, and I will do it for them for nothing. Good evening" he said as he closed the door.

The man knocked again waiting for the wizard to open the door again. In a normal circumstances he would have grown angry with the man for the way he talked to him but in this case he couldn’t he needed the wizard. He knocked again.

“Sir please listen to me. This girls would love to be able to forget what happen to them, they would love to be able to keep their dignity in tack so they can find appropriate husbands why would you deny them the help only you can give?”

"I would not deny them were they asking, but I will hear the request from their own lips and not yours, or you may show a contract that proves that you own them, in which case they have no legitimate will of their own. Your son has manipulated them enough. I will not help you make it worse. Goodnight. Don't test my patience again. "

“Then I will bring one of the girls here tomorrow.” The man said plainly he had no doubt that after hearing the plight of one girl he would be satisfied “Or should i wait till you have the potion ready/“

Bring them both and I will prepare enough for whomever truly wants it. .. No charge". He said "but I won't take someone's memory without consent.

The man smiled “well thank you sir, but I insist on paying you” with that man turn and left glad he and the wizard were about to come to some understanding.

Back
Top Bottom