Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Deadly Nightshade (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He made a noise and peeled off his tanktop and moved to remove his pants before laying back on the bed.

She started to tie him up, having to use two whole lengths to get all of him. His wings were pinned down and his arms folded one over the other and some tied around his vent, "How pretty~"

She noticed and smirked before gently pulling a blindfold over his eyes, "No peeking~" She purred before licking his lip ring.

He made a noise and his plates shifted completely open. "I-I dunno what you're talkin about." He tried to keep being tough.

He shuddered hard snd bit back a low moan, his cock already solid and throbbing, dripping his juices as he tigged lightly against the restraints. "N-No clue..~" he panted.

He tossed his head back and let out a hiss. "F-Fuck.. Wh-What happens if I say I like it..~?" He asked her.

She giggled softly and took him all the way to the vent before working him quickly. She was really wet already; seeing him tied up and tying him up like that really excited her.

He arched against his restraints and moaned louder, his lack of sight making it feel so much better. "F-Fuck, Layla~!!" He cried.

She moaned around him as best as she could, her tongue working the soft ridges of his cock as she bobbed her head.

He moaned louder, his sweet juices practically pouring onto her tongue. He tried not to buck his hips, but her tongue felt so good.

She took him to the vent randomly, adding a fun twist of variety. She tried not to tease herself as she worked but it was getting harder.

He arched hard and cried her name out each time she went to the base, his cock throbbing hard in her throat. "F-Fuck, Layla~!! B-Baby I'm getting close~!"

Back
Top Bottom