Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harpy Homestay (Wiki and Liam)

Kaito followed her out of the changing booth, though he stopped short of her by a few feet. His face was flushed with embarrassment and a tinge of something similar to lust.

“I’m.. Im sorry that I scared you Yumi. I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I thought I was helping but I guess I just mad your day awkward. I’m really sorry.” He gave her a small bow.

She shook her head to snap out of it a bit, “ it’s kinda your fault you were slow...” puffing her cheeks a bit as the tag hung on the side of her shorts still obviously. “ w-well these seem fine so I would want these if that would be fine though. I didn’t mean to react more than I did..” feeling like she had to take it a bit herself as well anyway. “ it’s not awkward or bad so you don’t have to worry, just something weird...” Yumi walking up to him wondering if that would make it less awkward itself though.

Kaitlyn smiled, glad that Yumi didn’t seem too upset with how things had played out. He knew having a guy in the dressing room was not usually something girls liked to have happen.

“We should check out then. Get those tags off. You look cute in those.” He ventured. He hadn’t known Yumi long but he was already feeling slightly attached to her.

She smiled a bit, “ yay I got something to work, better clothes..” Jumping a bit and looking over to the other stuff. “ though I want a jacket cause I hate cold.” Yumi stretches and starting to try and find it then.

Kaito continued to follow Yumi around as he selected the remaining items that she wanted and when the time cane he used the card Mr. Omura had given him to pay for the purchase.

When they were done he pointed down the road a ways. “There’s a park that way where you can stretch your wings for a while. There’s usually some food stands that are pretty good there as well.” He suggested.

“ hmph then hurry and let’s go then.” Already running outside before stretching and squatting down a bit to get ready before flapping and flying up above as Yumi waited boredly wondering and seeing what the girl even could from there.

Kaito followed along beneath his new house guest. Now that he was getting more used to her, he had to admire how graceful she was when she was in the air, rather than struggling into clothes on the ground. He just hoped she wasn’t in the habit of shooting her feathers or lightning in public.

They made their way deeper into the park where there was a large clearing surrounded by old growth trees. Looking up at Yumi,Kaito steeled himself and came to a decision.

He waved up and signaled that Yumubshould come down. When she was in ear shot, he asked, trying to look and sound more confident than he felt.

“Yumi, you said earlier that you might be able to carry me when you fly around. Would you maybe want to try that right now?”

She made long trips around the park, being able to see everything and at a higher height which was still weird for her with flying. Soon Yumi came back near him, flapping and flying off a lot faster before doing a loop and flying around as she appeared a hundred feet behind him as she leaned her lower body a bit and try to get her feet on his shoulder to pick him up.

Kaito watched Yumi making laps around him, wondering what she was up to, suddenly she was gone and he panicked for a moment wondering if he'd lost her. He panicked some more when he felt a powerful impact on his back and he was hoisted high into the air, he muffled a scream as he got higher and higher before he finally looked up to see Yumi was above him. While it was far from comfortable Kaito realized that somehow she had managed to grab him with her talons without puncturing his flesh.

He reached up and grabbed onto her ankles with his hands and had a moment to inspect the strange, somewhat scaly flesh there. It was different from human skin, but not unpleasant. For a moment his eyes were drawn to the gaps in Yumi's clothing, where the bufetting air had allowed him to get a view up the legs of her short and up her shirt before his eyes were drawn to a more stunning sight.

He could see for miles around, the city was different from up here and let out a gasp at how beutiful the landscape was from a literal birds eye view. A strange joy filled him and he whooped at the excitement of it all.

He could feel his legs as she shook a bit with a slight blush, “ d-don’t do that p-please.” She called out from under him, “ don’t hold onto too much, since you would be weighing us down with the pressure.” Shaking her head as she flapped and flew along the whole park and going back of course, “ this is how it is.” Stating the obvious views as she looked out with a small smile.

(Sorry for the delay, your response got lost in my Alerts)
Kaito could hardly hear Yumi over the sound of the wind in his ears. When he finally pieced together what she had said, he let go of her ankles, reluctantly. He enjoyed the ride and the views. When they finally landed he took a moment to catch his breath and then turned to Yumi, and embraced her in a hug. "That was amazing! Thank you so much Yumi." he told her before he released her, his hands still on her shoulders, a huge grin on his face.

Yumi carefully dropped him at a decent heights so he could land as she flew off then around to land as she ran past him again and turned to walk back over with a sigh, yawn, and stretch. The girl blushed at the surprise before closing one eye and looking up at him from the tightness of the hug. “ j-jeez you dummy...” sticking her tongue out at him. “ I told you about it..” softly hitting him in protest before stretching again. “ well I wanna eat so let’s go...” again taking his arm and tugging him a bit.

Kaito let himself get dragged along by Yumi towards where a number of food stalls were set up in the park, doing good business on the beautiful day, his own stomach grumbling. Perhaps the rush of adrenaline from flying had convinced his body that he had exerted a lot of energy?

He stepped up to yakitori stall and ordered a handful of skewers and a side of noodles with a two soda, making sure to grab a fork for Yumi, though he kept a pair of chopstick for himself. A couple of napkins completed the set and Kaito paid, using his own money before they sat down on a park bench.

The whole experience had him gushing, and he found himself asking Yumi more questions than he usually did about her home. Where was it? Did she have family there? What made her want to come to Japan?

She just stayed mostly to the side, looking and walking around the grass and just nearby then before sitting down with a stretch and waiting before already taking one in both hands and eating just a bit.

Yumi mostly didn’t really pay attention much, watching everyone else but at least heard of course. “ thought they would tell you stuff.” Wondering why they didn’t though before even meeting to know everything of course. “ in misty peaks, named pokke village. It’s stormy and stuff so it’s kinda hard but also helpful as the area around it is really good for us.“ Poking at the food before waiting a moment and finally eating a piece as she licked her lips. “ coming? Well it’s not me, this is just a place they picked. I don’t know a lot of places so I’m really really new.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom