Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

two girls and tentacle

"Would you two like to have a tentacle to suck on while sleeping?" He lingers out 2 tentacles toward their mouths with a nice throbbing perfect shaped penis tip for sucking on. Another tentacle comes out just to push the egg in Kristy's puss canal further up so its not pushing against the lips then seals the puss lips together so tightly to look like Kristy is a virgin again, all by itself.
Pulls that tentacle back inside then brings out a special tiny tentacle with a circle mouth, it attaches onto Kristy's pee hole tightly and starts sucking very hard.

The two of them nodded out sucking on the tentcles he placed in her mouth which to thier surprise was relaxing and helped them sleep. Kristy released her piss as she felt him trying to suck it out of her. Half an hour passed and both of the girls were both recharged and ready to continue thier fun.

"You two sleep good? I got an idea that be fun for you two though it will require you two to lay your eggs, though we should have fun with the eggs to while you have them" He continues on sucking Kristy's tiny peehole hard to feed off her warm urine then does same with Alice.

"okay then." the two girls said togather with almost perfect timing. The sat up on the couch and spreaded thier legs to help the eggs come out. They both managed to get them out though it wasn't easy. "So what's your fun idea?" Alice asked him

"How you two think about getting a prego belly with just by filling your womb with excessive amounts of cum to inflate it?"
"Does Alice wanna take her turn of having me in her rectum? Also I want you two to give me your warm urine as long as I suck on your pee holes." He raises Alices legs up into air showing her sweet pink tight ass hole to be ready to climb inside her ass.
"Any desiring size of tentacle you want of thickness for the penetration of your cervix wall?"

"I'd love that, and ofcourse I would love a turn with you inside." Alice said as she pulled her cheeks apart so he could easily enter her body. " And we can do that for you, and bigger is always better for us." Kristy added smiling. As she felt him transfer to Alices ass. She was loving this since it was a great way to play out her kinks and be safe.

He soon crawls inside Alice's butt into her rectum leaving the asshole gaping open wide for tentacles to come out and in freely.
"Ok, we will do a size of 3 inches thick including the tip" The creature lingers out two really thick tentacles with the tip of a penis slowly pushing through Kristy's and Alice's stretched pusses penetrating through the cervix wall ramming against the womb's wall then starts releasing a constant flow of creamy thick cum into their wombs making them appear pregnant quickly plus even their vaginal canal appear bulged alot to. After awhile he takes out two tiny tentacles with mouths with lips, attaching to both girl's pee holes and starts sucking for their urine whole time. "Enjoying your new prego bellies?"

Sexypregogirl.jpg
(Example of exact size of pregnant bellies)

Both girls moaned out as they felt him thrust into them and began to release his cum filling them up with it. They stood up and walked around a bit, they were both a bit shaky but it was expected with the new weight. "We love them and drink as much as youy want it." They said happily.

"Mmmmm...your urine is sooo good and warm, do you two have any ideas for us to do for fun while I'm pumping cum into your womb whole time?" He continues on draining of Kristy's and Alice's urine, soon starts wrapping slimy tentacles around Alice's thighs and two tentacles morphing into shape of a hand then squeezing her butt cheeks and rubbing it firmly.
He didnt stop there with Alice, he did same with her butt cheeks placing hand shaped tentacles on her DD breasts including sucking her breast milk out constantly of both nipples, also spraying cold cum on them to get them erect, long, thick, and puffy.
"Hey gals, I got an idea...How about one of you giving birth to another kind of me so both of you can be treated at same time without me have to use so many tentacles? Also dont worry, My offspring will be controlled by my mind and it wont have a mind of its own. Thing is...who gets to be the happy mother?"

Back
Top Bottom