Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

two girls and tentacle

rohan

Star
Junglegirl-1-1.jpg
Alice

Hotredhead.jpg

Kristy

Alice and Kristy were best friends and never spent a moment alone from each other if they could help it, so with the summer just starting up the two of them went on a trip to camp out in the woods alone. They sent off with nothing more than a few extra clothes and a sleeping and some food for the night. They found a good spot by a cave and began to set up for the night when it began to rain hard and the sky darkened. The two of them grabbed the stuff and ran into the cave. once inside the two of them stepped on a seal braking the line.

A tentacle monster appears from the seal coming alive from a long slumber and stretches out all of its long tentacles across the ground. The creature telepathically speaks to the two girls, "Thank you two for awakening me from my slumber of ages, Girls I am your sexual dreams beyond anyone's imagination and now your mine to pleasure forever!" Two tentacles reach out ripping their clothes straight off to nude, picking them up with tentacles squeezing their breasts firmly. "Now where do you two lovely girls live?" Creature smiles wickedly looking at the two hot girls sexy curvy bodies even having no shoes nor socks on.

The two girl gasped in shock as they felt thier clothes ripped right off of thier bodies. Alice was the first one to speak out of the two of them." I a house togather." she answered back with a small moan of pleasure from him grabbing her breast. Kristy reamined silent except for moaning out softly.

(can you please be a lil more literate? I cant understand some stuff you wrote and correct your spelling)

"Oh really, a house...I'd like to let you two know I can shrink myself to any size I please for travel" He pushes a thick tentacle through both girls camel toes pussy lips entering their no longer virgin puss and penetrates the cervix wall and starts pumping massive loads of thick cum inside womb to inflate it to prepare them for when he goes inside them to travel and escape his forbidden cave prison. "Now who wishes to be my first traveling hostess?" He asks as pumping their wombs with massive cum.
One tentacle goes into Kristy's mouth squirting cum to feed her that has a dick's tip shape at end of tentacle.

Kristy acepted the tentaclein her mouth and swallowed all the cum he gave her. She had never tasted cum before but she instantly fell in love with the taste. Alice walked over to Kristy and whispered in her ear."what do you want to do?". Kristy thought for a moment before telling her that she wanted to take the monster home with them."I will be your first host.' Kristy said to the monster.

"Very well! Shall I be in your butt or womb? and there is anything I should know in particular about you two?" The creature shrinks down to good size to be able to crawl inside either hole, crawls along the ground to Kristy up her legs by her crotch.
The tentacle continues on with feeding Kristy his thick creamy cum that oddly also had a vanilla taste to it.

"You can go into my butt." Kristy said with a dirt smile. She drank his cum loving it more and more with each drop in her mouth. The two of them were starting to like the idea of having a sex monster more and more since it would let them be fucked togather to.

He stretched her butt hole and slipped inside slowly into her rectum keeping one tentacle out to feed her the creamy cum shes obsessed over with. "Its sooo nice and moist in here and roomy! Have any body malfunctions at all?" The creature pulls out another tentacle thats two inches thick with a dick's head shape and starts pushing it into Kristy's very tight virgin puss.
Two more come out that have suction cups at end lingers up attaching to both Kristy's nipples spraying a cold liquid to make nipples erect to have them long and thick then sucks really hard to get her breast milk. "oh by the way, I live off of things to survive so I will be constantly needing your breast milk, urine, and feces to stay alive"

"Well we both have problems controling our bodily functions like peeing and pooping." Alice said as she watched the monster attach it's arms to kristy's breast. she almost regretted not allowing herself to be used like this. Kristy moaned out softly as she felt him begin to suck on her nipples. 'And that is fine we don't mind feeding you.' Kristy moaned out finishing Alice's sentence.

"How do you two deal with your pooping and peeing issue? though its not an issue to me" He thrusted his tentacle in her very tight puss more harder ramming against the womb wall with its very thick penis tipped tentacle. The creature starts licking the moist rectum walls all around, as well continuing sucking lots of breast milk from Kristy. "We almost to your home yet?"

The two girls quick put on thier spare clothes and began to head home, it would only take two minutes to get to the house. "Were almost there and we just use diapers a night and always know where the bathrooms are. "Alice said as she was walking ahead of Kristy. Kristy was going at a slower rate since she was being please as they walked.

"So does anyone wanna be my permanent body home or you two wanna take turns? the times of taking turns is up to you two"
He starts to pump a nice thick smooth cum into Kristy's rectum and womb filling it so much to point of starting inflation.
"Do you two go out in public much at all? and happen to shower/bathe together?"

'let's see we always bathe togather since it's more fun that way and we go out from time to time." Kristy said down time him as she moaned softly agian. she noticed her bulge forming but didn't really mind it. "And i think we will share you so Kristy doesn't have all the fun with you." Alice said as she unlocked thier door and the three of them stepped inside. It was a comfortable size with four rooms, a bedroom they shared, one bathroom, a kitchen and living room. Kristy sat down on her chair which was stained with her own piss or cum. The two of them didn't really care much about cleaning up, but it never got too bad.

"Do you two need to poop and pee soon?" He keeps the cum pumping continuously in her womb nonstop, he picks up Alice up by his tentacles onto Kristy's lap and starts penetrating her virgin puss and ass slowly as he puts another one in her mouth to suck on to feed on. "Go ahead and feed on her breasts Kristy, and by the way, how much do you poop in quantity?"
He rams the tentacle deeper into Alice's really tight puss into womb pressing hard against the womb's wall. The one in her ass is really thick of 4 inches and thrusts in more deeper as well as squirting cum inside her rectum to.

Alice moaned out softly as she felt him begin to enter her by all of her holes, she could see why Kristy loved this so much. Like Kristy she also intantly fell in love with his cum. " We should both have to go soon since we were gone for a while and we can normaly fill the toliet togather." Kristy moaned out to him as she leaned towards Alice and began to suck on her breast.

"What you think of Alice of pooping into your puss and filling it?" Tentacles wrap around Alice's DD breasts squeezing tightly to squirt milk into Kristy's mouth, the creature feels even more aroused by the tightening walls of Alice's puss lips squeezing it as he keeps ramming the tentacle's penis tip against her womb's wall. After thirty minutes of sucking out Kristy's breast milk it stops, pulling those two tentacles back inside leaving the breasts more bigger and nipples erect and hard. "You two ready for me to start putting eggs in you to fertilize yourself and then lay later?"

"I'm fine with it though I'd like to use the bathroom first before we get to that part." alice panted to him. Both of them where a little tired since it felt like three guys were fucking them for an hour striaght but they didn't mind it at all. Alice especialy like Kristy's milk and kristy loved his tencles filling every hole." I need to go to, anyspecial way you want us to do it?" Kristy asked him.

"Yes, I do have an idea of a special way to do so, I'd like you two to lay on the bed next to each other with butt facing up. Then I'll have a special tentacle with a mouth eat your feces as it comes out no matter what the size is, also I'll have a tentacle in your puss all the way into your womb pumping cum to pleasure you while doing so plus a tentacle to feed you both of my cum"
As he pleasures the two girls he starts daydreaming of how nice it'll be to see their pussy stretch alot from the egg laying and putting back in to stretch puss even more.

"okay then" Kristy said as the two of them laid on the bed and pushed thier asses up for the monster. they were happy becuase some one liked the fact that they had poor bathroom control and even happier that they could use it while having sex."We're ready" Alice said as she began to push out some of her feces.

He climbs out of Kristy's ass hole stretching it very wide and gaping, he sucks on Kristy's asshole as eating her feces with his wet slimy mouth with a long wet tongue licking all over her butt cheeks. A tentacle penetrates through Kristy's puss and cervix wall into womb ramming against the wall, along with a tentacle in her mouth to feed on.

As for Alice, a tentacle with suction hole at end attaches to her ass hole with tentacles holding apart her butt cheeks.
Two tentacles wrap around her breasts squeezing it firmly and barely showing much left skin of the breasts then plants the tip onto the nipples spraying it with a cold liquid as it sucks really hard. Another tentacles goes into her sweet very tight puss passing through the cervix wall then keeps the penis shaped tip rammed against the womb's wall hard and releasing lots and lots of cum and keeps pumping along with one in her mouth to feed on.

"Any desired number of my big eggs you want me to put inside your puss? For both of you"

Ktisty moaned out softly through the tentacle as she felt him begin to feed on her ass. She kept on moaning as she grew wetter from thentacle inside her pussy"I'll try taking three." She moaned out to him. Alice moaned out as she felt her nipples become intantly erect from the cold spray. She kept on moaning as she pushed out more feces for him." I think I can take two." she moaned out to him.

"Now Alice, just for you I'll put 2 in your ass and womb since I'm living inside Kristy currently" He consumes more and more feces the two girls give to the tentacle creature, after he swallows all the poop the girls had to offer to him then starts to eject 3 very large eggs through the tentacle as a tube straight into the womb but leaving one in the cavity in the puss before the womb so that her belly looks pregnant and her puss itself is swelled big. Shortly after Kristy's egg then comes Alice's eggs come through that tentacle tube leading into her womb of 2 large eggs fitting inside her womb and an additional 2 eggs inside her butt rectum, once finished with that he retracts his tentacles from them. "Well girls, your feces tastes very good and quite oddly tastes like vanilla for some weird reason and I hope you two enjoy your eggs in you" He spreads Kristy's butt cheeks then crawls back inside through her gaping wide ass hole from the constant stretching and resumes to soaking up her bodily fluids from the rectum walls.

Alice moaned out in pleasure as she felt him puss the four eggs into her, which didn't really hurt at all since he had stretched her out a bit before. She walked around abit still getting used to the new weight of his eggs in her. She sat down on the couch resting up abit. Kristy moaned out as she felt him shove the eggs into her momb and pussy and as she felt him crawl inside her. She did the same process as Alice so she could walk around normaly. "So how long do the eggs take to hatch?"

"For my eggs, they will hatch when ever I wish so they may never have to hatch ever" He replied back then starts to lick Kristy's rectum walls softly with his long slimy tongue. With the large egg inside Kristy's puss canal it is stretching very much more than before and from the weight of egg it pushes against her puss lips hard making it slightly show the bottom tip of egg.
"And how does it feel having a heavy load of large eggs inside you? plus what do you two wanna do now?"

" It feels weird but we'll get used to it." Kristy said moaning abit as she felt the egg touching her her lips. Alice shifted on the couch trying to get more comfortable."I don't know we can't really fuck with your eggs in us and you did tire us out today. Howabout we take a quick nap and then we'll suck you off?" Kristy offered as she leaned back abit.

Back
Top Bottom