Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Lezdom or Futadom scenarios (looking for doms)

JennaRP

Star
Searching for some fun pairing up with a sexy female or futa Mistress. Looking to play on site (thread or PM - PM preferred). Your behind screen gender is irrelevant to me, so long as you can play the role of the dominant side of a Lezdom couple.

A few possible image references and story concepts to go with them (spoilers contain nsfw images):

lesbian-bdsm-31775.gif
I like the idea of MC being a younger, less experienced girl. Maybe they hook up via YC being her therapist, and YC decides she’s a closeted lesbian that needs some exposure therapy to understand her true natures? And, as it just so happens, YC has been needing a new plaything at home.. so nice when things work out…

lezdom-bondage-machine-6.gif

MC would be playing either an unruly boss in a workplace setting with YC as a subordinate, or maybe MC is the bitchy trophy wife and YC the new maid? Either way, something could happen where YC gets her chance to exact some much needed revenge and establish a new hierarchy in their relationship?

images

Love that image of her having to learn to walk in what I presume to be incredibly high heels, but just low enough that the rope knots rub along her exposed sex. YC could be the trainer for a new girl working at a lesbian sex club, putting her through her paces - maybe a steamy relationship buds along the way?

Kinks:
Strap on play
Sexy lingerie / clothed sex
Bondage
Public play / humiliation
Sex toys
Facesitting / pussy worship
Rimming / anal (clean only)
Spanking
Edging / orgasm denial

Limits:
Gore
Poor hygiene (smells, unkempt areas, intentionally disgusting characters)
Fantasy settings/characters. I can only accurately depict humans, I’ve found.
Animals
Basic site rule stuff
Bathroom play (possibly open to water sports? But not as a focal point of story)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom