Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human and elf breeding (Garlic_sauce and Drake68)

Angeline nodded her head as Akkan answered. "I see, I see, well, but still, if they do a good job, I will give them a reward they will love." She said and looked at him, she followed him through the hall, she went into the kitchen with him as she was dressed now. "I don't eat meat." She said, looking at the different options the elf was offering her, she took some bread and put some veggies in it, then she began to eat. She nodded as the ef spoke. "Ok, but help me to find my backpack after this." She said.

She looked at him. "I know is our baby, but we don't know the gender and we won't know it until I give birth, so, I call the baby it." She explained and then shook her head. "We both should raise the baby together, specially if it's a breed betbeen us, half elf and half human, they need both parents, we need to do something." She said seriously. "Sure, but let the soup cool down a bit, it's very hot." She said and smiled a bit.

Akkan looks at her as she talks about the baby then in a low voice "i could come to your place for a week every month... so he or she can get to know their dad... or if you like it here we don;t have to worry." he looks at her the soup just warming up in the pot, he pores it for her and then looks at her again a smile on his lips like the one she was giving, he offs her the bawl then in a small level voice as he adds "if you choose to stay i can get you plenty of outfits like that... if you like the style"

He watches her eat as he eats a little bit away from her, a chair between them so she doesn't feel like he will force himself on to her. He waits tell the food is gone he stands and takes both dishes and a moment later returns offering her his arm and then starts walking with her out to the door "now this place might not be big but it is home... and i hope you like it."

he opens the door a wash of the different scents from all the trees in the area, the sites are amazing, the tree like comes right up to the edge of the village. there are many small to midium sized houses and there are venders all along the roads, selling everything from silks for clothing and some cloths they already made, to metal arrow heads and bows and even a stall with knives that look sleek and like they have either gold or something else in them that seems to shine brightly as the sun hits it, noticing one of these Akkan smiles and says "on a childs tenth birthday they receive a knife like these... it's ornamental... and the day the young one takes it's first rouge elf the blade is sharped and they are then aloud to find there own mate." they walk along again and he sees another metal forging place that makes necklaces and selects a small one and offers it to Angeline it holds a amber stone inside it just saying "and on the day a male finds a mate he gives her a present, something to show that she is his mate and that he is hers. it shows that we share strength and that no one can hurt either without the others wrath..." he looked at it and then smiled more "may i put it on you?."

Angeline nodded as the elf spoke. "That culd work, and you can stay over, and I can come here with he or she to visit you, so, the baby grows with her dad." She said and then thought for a moment. "I can stay, but I would need to go gome twice per week in order to teach my kids." She said and looked at him. "The clothes are nice, i like them, but I like my clothes too." She added.

The female young human kept eating and kept an eye on Akkan, she ate quietly, and soon she was done, she would eat some dessert after this once she reached her backpack, which she really loved. She got up and walked out of the room with him, nodding her head. "It's alright." She said.

She followed the elf, wondering where they were going, she looked at everything amazed as she never have seen a place like that one before, now she understood why elves live in the forest. She saw all the houses and the venders, she looked at the items they were selling, they all looked so beautiful, she knew all was hand made. "That's good, so, should we get one for our baby and give it to her or him on their tenth birthday?" She asked him. She then saw the small beautiful item with the owls in it and smiled. "Wow, this is really beautiful, and yes, you can put it on me." She nodded with a bright smile. "Also, mind if I go to get my backpack? I have some stuffs I know the elves will love." She said.

Akkan smiles putting the white owl on Angeline and the dark one on himself then nods "of course, no need to ask permission. lets go." he adds the last two words a grin growing on his face as he takes her back into the house and starts walking up a set of stairs to a hallway he walks passes two rooms before opening one. It's just as large as the others only difference being that the windows are drawn open and the bed looks freshly made. her pack sitting on the pillow, he lets her walk passed him and sensing the question coming says "the room is yours... i figured for the next two days you'd rather not sleep with me so i had this one made up for you." then with a smile on his face adds "i would like that... and i would like to buy one for you as well if you choose to stay here..." he just stands in the corner not sure if she wants him out... not sure what she;s getting and more truthfully he likes being in her presents,, she smells nice and has a beatiful smile that he loves seeing on her face.

Angeline smiled as Akkan put the white owl on her, she flt truly happy and loved by the elf. "Thank you." She said and looked at him, she nodded her ead and followed him back to the house and went inside with him, looking around as they go up some stairs, then she looked at the room he opened, it was beautiful and it looked like it was just made. She walked in as she saw her backpack between the pillows, she recognized it immediately and smiled, grabbing it. "Thanks, you didn't have to do this for me, tho..." She said and then gestured him to come in, she wasn't scared of him not anything like that. "Awesome, well, come here and pick something you like." She said and patted the bed, she opened the backpack as she sat down on the bed, she took out multiple packets of chocolate chip cookies, Cheetos, Doritos, candies, oreo cookies, some bags of maccaroni and cheese and other food that elves don't know, she also took out some beautiful seas shells and wondered which one Akkan would like, she was sure that elves would like all these stuffs.

Akkan doesn't know how to react so he just walks over. a hand going around Angeline's hip "Thank you i think i'll go with this." he takes a pack of cookies "and one of these." he kisses her on the cheek smiling even more warmly at her "thank you again i will enjoy these and i hope you will share them with me." he opens the pack and gives her a couple out of the pack thankful that she did give it but also knowing that they were hers and she should have some. he helps her carry the rest of the treats out, as they walk back to the village he adds "i think i already did pick someone i like.... i picked to be with you for as long as i can."

Angeline smiled, she was surprised that the elf picked a pack of cookies, but she was sure that he would love them when he eats them, she put all the treats in a plastic bag and saved some in her backpack for themselves. She nodded and took the two cookies he gave to her. "Thank you, I'm sure you will really like these." She said before eating one of them. "And of course I will share with you, you saved me and well, mated me too..." She added and followed him to the village, smiling at what he said. "That's so nice from you, I hope we really can last together, even if we're different species." She said and ate the other cookie, still following him to the village.

"i think we will last.... and prosper Angy." he says this trying out a nickname for her wondering if she like it and how well it fits her. he smiles even more as he thinks about her works and says "we have two species living here already... elves and dwarves... i see no problem with you joining the group." he hides a smile as they hit the cobbled stones of the streets, horses were traveling this way and that now as shop owners where refilling stock for the evening. Akkan smiles at the little dwarf sitting on his chair an assortment of baked bread out he looks and says "This is Angeline... she is new here and wishes to offer a gift of sweets to any,..." he doesn't finish before a elf in fine cloths walks over he might be a year or so older then Akkan but he could also be ten.

"so this is the human everyone was talking about." he bows deeply at the waist before looking at her a smile on his lips "it is nice to meet you young lady." Akkan glares at his a little and he smiles planting a kiss on Angeline's hand before straightening himself "maybe i can interest you two in joining me in my place tonight. my mate has a beautiful rabbit stew and a lovely veggy plater waiting for any one to come... and the view of this place is magnificent from there the deck.." as he says that other elves and dwarves start swarming around. wanting to meet the human, as the old elven elders view humans as little more then slaves they are rare in the area and this one in particular seems to either be mated to Akkan or at least a guest, which must mean his grandfather let her in. or better yet Akkan is finally standing up to the old fools and has her here to show humans can be equal to elves.

"Hopefully, Akki." She said with a smile, she gave him a nickname too, she liked her new nickname, her smile showed it. She nodded. "Oh, and what are these? I ahven't heard about then before." She said and looked at Akkan as they walked, she saw the horses amazed, she thought they only existed in the humans' land, she saw the little crature, but then another male elf approached them and she could see Akkan was jealous, but she had to be nice. "Nice to meet you too," She said to the male elf, smiling at him. Angeline looked disgusted as hementioned the rabbit stew. "Rabbit stew? That's just disg... Not my thing, I'm a vegetarian." She said, so, he could know she doesn't eat meat, then she saw the elves coming around, she held up the big bag of treats she had, so, each elf could get a bit of these.

Akkan gives Angeline a bow as she called him by a nickname and then looked at the other male who just smiled and said "oh yes where are my manners my name is Aura... and no worries. we have other foods if you prefer... my mate even has been going to the human settlement near here and has been bringing back a alternative to meat..." he looks at the snacks shes been giving out and selects a pack of Cheetos and starts walking off. he turns then says "and the invitation still stands miss... anytime you want." as he leaves others come to her thanking her. giving kisses on her hand. one dwarf even offers a second necklace saying "for the treat and it matches this one." he says looking at the necklace already hanging around her neck.

Angeline smiled at Akkan as he bowed, then she looked at the other elf and nodded. "Nice to meet you, Aura, and alright, enjoy the cheetos!" She said as the elf left, she would think if she should go or not, but for now, she only focused on the others, giving them treats and receiving the attention and affection, she felt important that moment and smiled at everyone, then she looked at the dwarf and smiled. "Oh, you didn't have to, thenk you!" She said and took the beautiful necklace and it reminded her of a dolphin she saw some months ago. "It's so beautiful!" She said and put it on by herself, hoping Akkan wouldn't get jealous.

Akkan wasn't jealous to the contrary he was beaming and gave a bow to the dwarf and nodded "as the lady says thank you, it is beautiful.... she wears it well" he says the last four words looking at Angeline with the new necklace on and offers her his hand and says "lets go Angy.... we still have much to see. have you ever ridden a horse before?" he slowly leads her over to one. his removing her had been a tactful way of getting her out of the crowd as her bag of treats was not big enough for all of them and he thought she's like to share with more people then those in the market square. he manages to lift her onto the horse and hopped on behind her both arms holding her steady and the ranees as well. he takes her down toward the lake close by the ships that bring in fish and other good.

Angeline smiled, she was happy that the creatures gifted her, and she was glad that she managed to gift treats to the elves, she didn't imagine that the bag would end up empty, she would need to get more treats and gift them to the rest, the human food was indeed new for these creatures, she thanked the creature once again and nodded her head at what Akkan said, smling. "Ok, let's go." She said and followed the male elf, then she shook her head as no, she never ad ridden a horse before an d she didn´t like it, but it was too late, before she could say she didn't want to, she felt how Akkan lifter her up. Then he sat her on the horse and she shook her head as no desperately, she was scared and freaking out! Plus, she cared a lot about animals. "Get me down, please..." She said and gently held onto the horse, petting it softly.

Akkan hadn't noticed before but when she asked him to get her down he did so and smiled "sorry i didn't know... are you better now?" he offers her a hand before setting off to the lake side. knowing she'll like the view... and maybe she'll kiss him her it, the horse staying close by as they walked, he was a good horse and Akkan almost always rode it.

Angeline sighed in relief as he got her down. "Thanks, and it's fine..." She said and nodded at the question. "Yes, I just think it's wront to rode a horse." She said and held his hand as they walked, she was enjoying to see the beautuful forest, it looked so magical. She wanted to spend a good time with him.

As they started he couldn't stop himself from looking at Angeline and enjoying the way she looks when she doesn't know he'll looking at her a smile on his lips seeing her looking at the woods "maybe you can tell me about your self? about what you do and where you live?" he doesn't know why he asked he just wanted to know and truthfully he was enjoying this time alone with her... and the horse.

As they arrived there, she smiled, she liked to be with the elf, for some reason she felt safe around him. "Well, I live in the hills in a private neighborhood... I do teach dancing lessons and I really love it... Ummm..." She said, not knowing what else she could tell him. "What about you? I want to know about you too," She added and looked at him, playing with her hair before sitting down under a mango tree.

Akkan smiles at Angeline and quickly plucks down four mango's setting two on her and two for himself, he watches for a moment before joining her and putting one arm around her shoulders "well i guess my names Akkan frost-eyes as you already know..." he blushes and then tilts his head up and thinks for a moment before saying "i am the oldest male of my fathers line so i will take over these lands and the house we were in when he passes... or when he chooses to leave before he does either way" he laughs then looks down and says "i love fishing and hunting in the woods. i see those elves that had kidnapped you steal my older sister and umm.. " he looks at her a little worried at what she'll think "i was forced to watch them use her and then i killed them.... i thought they were gone from these woods but i guess not...." he signs then goes on.

"My little sister and brother live in other locations unable to stand my father and have told me they will return when i am head.... my sister is the one that is to be matted with the younger male or the girl i was to be with... i am 80 years old and should last until i'm 800.... give or take.." he looks her up and down before taking a mango and eating a few pieces of it "and i want you to know i fully intend on being with you where ever you want to be.... for as long as you'll have me." with that he moves to give her a gentle kiss

Angeline looked at the mangos he gave her and smiled. "Thank you so much." She said to him and grabbed one, starting to eat it, enjoying the sweet flavor, these were sweeter than the ones she had eaten in her land. She chuckled and nodded. "Yes, I know that." She said and looked at him as she kept eating the mango. She listened to him and nodded as he kept speaking, smiling, she didn't know who had brought her here, so, she just shrugged. "Oh, I hope she's ok." She said as she paused eating the mango.

"Oh, I see... But what will happen if they know you mated a human? and I want to be with you too, but it's not going to be easy. We both are different, we have differens lives, you hunt and fish, I dance and teach, we need to work on that." She said and then smiled and blushed, letting him kiss her.

He smiles at her then says "they.... they killed her before i could save her.... but that was 25 years ago.... i am.... over it." the way he says it it sounds like he isn't fully "and my little siblings? unlike my father and other elders they like humans.. they are of my generation and they will be fine.... most older elves tend to think of humans as slaves... i plan on changing that as soon as i can Angie... and we will.... why do you not like meat by the way? i know most humans have been known to love all meat..."

Angeline blinked. "Oh... I'm sorry." She said, not saying anything else as he didn't want to make the elf sad. "That's good, and I'm not a slave, I never have been one as I come from a good family, and you should change that as soon as possible if you want me to stay here." She said and then sighed. "Well, my whole family is against eating meat, it's just not right to kill animals and eat them, it's gross and we love animals, my family owns a place where they keep animals safe." She explained to him.

"That is fine, we only hunt those animals that are over populating.... such as rabbits... the little things spread like wild fire and tend to leave gardens bare..." he smiles at her and looks down then adds "i understand your dislike of both i will strive to keep it from your site Angie...." he doesn't move to kiss her now but he does touch her hand so she knows he does care and would like to do anything to make her happy "now we should get to the lake before dark. i rather not be caught after nightfall... it is suppose to rain tonight." he doesn't say how he knows this, it's mainly an elvish sence that lets him feel the shifting weather patterns.

"Oh, hunting is prohibited and illegal where I live as animals have rights wo spread, we're not the owners of the world, we don´t have the rights to kill only because they overpopulate, it's part of the nature, but people are selfish and stupid." She said with a sigh. "Yes, I don´t want hunting, that should be prohibited here as well." She admitted and looked at him, eating the rest of her mango. She let him touch her hand and modded. "Yes, I don't now here. It may be dangerous." She added and then stood up and waited for him.

"i would agree. and it is up to us.... we may not own the woods but we do have a right, when wolves and other predators aren't keeping up.... we must to keep the forest healthy.... i agree people can be stupid but that is why we only let hunting happen when we need to...." he got up beside her and picked a couple more mango's before starting to walk down the dirt path not speaking for several minutes until they reach a clearing where they can see the crystal clear water of the lake "i would prohibit hunting or fishing but to do so would mean the extinction of some of the wildlife and i could not except that, not even for you Angie.... i am sorry"

Angeline didn't say anything as she began to eat her second mango, she just listened to him, nodding and never interrupting, she followed the elf as he began to walk down the path. She stayed silent, processing everything he had said, as he spoke again, she listened and sighed. "Well, then I will leave as soon as possible, I can't tolerate animals getting killed, that shit is unaceptable." She said and began to walk in her own, she needed to figure out a way to leave as soon as possible, she missed her life, anyways.

Back
Top Bottom