Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human and elf breeding (Garlic_sauce and Drake68)

drake93

Super-Earth
Today is a big day Akkan has been out in the woods hunting for the perfect amber chunk for a necklace for his soon to be mate. he's to be mated in a few weeks now that he's 90, he only looks 20 maybe 21 so he looks about right, for his age. he's been looking all morning, the suns just reached the zenith of it's curve and he hears something in the woods that sounded like a woman screaming, he shoots off like an arrow, this is his forest after all and any one he doesn't want in here will be removed.

As he reaches the clearing he sees a group of thread bare looking elves that are standing around a box he walks down as they shout "she is ours!" "she is of age!" and "You can't claim her Frost-eye, she is ours. she will bare children for us!" Akkan's men had heard this as well and hadn't taken it well and had run them off in no time. As they ran Akkan looks at the box, it's to small for a elf and it's to big for a dwarf or a fairy so it has to be a human, he bares his teeth at the idea of a human in his woods but non the less he touches the wood and in a whispered voice "i will get you out soon, and then we can find out what to do with you..." he leaves it ominously off at that as his men return he orders them to take the box to his place where he'll open it and help the girl inside get home.

Today was a really long and tiring day for Angeline, she spent a lot of time teaching dancing lessons to her little dancers, she loved them all so much and she wanted them to become as good at dancing as her, but since her students were pretty young, most of them were two, three and five years old, so, she needed extra patience to teach them. As the lesson finished, she drove home, her feet sore from practicing with her pointe shoes and also very sleepy as she spent her whole energy dancing. As she arrived home, she went right to get a nice and relaxing warm bath, then she put pajamas on and went to her bedroom, as she laid on her bed, she fell asleep quickly. She had a very weird dream...

The young female woke up and screamed, loud enough to be heard, she was inside a cardboard box wrapped in a blanket and hugging a big backpack, how could this be possible? She dreamed exactly this and now it happened! She looked through one of the small holes, seeing a lot of elves eating mangoes, climbing trees, others just dancing and playing, but most of them spending time with their babies. She stayed in the box, watching how the elves left to the huts as it was raining hard, but some wild elves stayed, she heard them, it seemed like her fertile scent attracted them. She got more scared and cried, she heard and didn't say anything, she knew someone would carry her somewhere, so, she held very well, shivering nervously, she was afraid of elves and now they were near her.

The sun is down by the time Akkan and his men get the box to his mansion sized house. the roof is steeply gabbled, the siding is all rough stone, the door is made of oak wood. He orders the box but down in the large main room of the house, which is full of beautiful made rocking chairs and couches and large carpets, and the walls have five paintings each a different elf, each of a owner of the house.

Once his people left, he sets the amber stone on a coffee table and picks up a small ornate knife that looks like it is made of silver. Akkan uses it too open the box cutting the tape that had been holding it shut he puts the knife away before looking at the young woman inside she's rather pretty and obviously had been petrified of the nomadic elves that had kidnapped her. He tries to give a friendly smile, he looks at her out fit and laughs good naturedly "They stole you right out of your bed did they?" he smiles again and holds out a hand to help her up "come, we can get you a bath and they we can get you something better to wear... and maybe get you home shall we?"

The female whimpered as she felt how the box got lifted and moved around, she assumed the elves were taking her somewhere, she sobbed, wondering what she did to appear in the elves forest, she heard the natural wind and the rain falling, even if the box was closed, the water drained and she was now soaking wet from head to toes.

Soon she felt how the movement stoped as the box was placed on the floor. She stayed curled into a ball. shivering, she was just so scared. And as the box opened, she blinked and peaked her head out curiously, the elf could see she had very long and straight hard, which was black, her wet eyes were a baby blue color and her skin almost pale. her beautiful pajamas were soaking wet. As she saw the elf, she hugged her backpach tighter as she thought he would steal it. She got surprised as the elf spoke, she then glared at him as he laughed. "What's wrong with my pajamas? They're only wet from the rain." She said seriously, shivering. She shrugged, she didn't know how she arrived here, she then got up, holding her backpack and blanket, getting out of the box as the elf helped her, she wouldn't mind having a warm bath.

"i thought you'd like something warm and dry, might make you more comfortable." He helps her out of the box fully seeing how the damp fabric clings to her body. his eyes after a moment of looking her up and down return to her startling blue eyes as he tries not to do anything he might regret. he lets out a small breath and says in a little voice" come with me.. we'll have a hot spring down the hall"

He doesn't wait to see if she follows him nor does he notice if she had even heard him and he hopes she hadn't seen that he had noticed how she wasn't wearing a bra under her pj's or that how it clung to her well shaped body. he gulps quickly getting his mind off the thought of her body. he opens the door to the hot spring "it's been here longer then the house, the water is clean enough to drink, when you're done there is a bell someone will come with a towel for you and will lead you to my study... oh and one other thing what is your name young lady?"

Angeline nodded her head, she indeed would love something warm and comfortable as she didn't want to catch a cold, the wet cloth was sticking to her skin, and since she didn't wear bra to sleep, her pink hard nipples were exposed under the wet white cotton shirt, of course, these were hard because she was freezing and because her of her fertility. She noticed the elf looking at her, but she didn't even imagine that the male creature would get horny by only looking at her. "Yes, that would be nice..." She said shyly.

Angeline followed the elf, studying him with her baby blue eyes, noticing he was very cute, not ugly nor scary as the elves from the tales her nanny read to her when she was a child. She looked around as they walked, curiously, as he opened the door, she looked around, the place seemed pretty nice. "Alright, than you so much, and my name is Angeline." She answered. "What's yours?" She asked him and looked into his eyes.

Akkan turns to look at her and smiles and says "That is a lovely name Angeline, it fits... you are like an angel," he tries to avoid looking down at her chest knowing what he wants to do, and wanting to do it even more with every passing second. he smiles at her more and adds "My name is Akkan." he goes to turn then looks back at her and adds "i'll be in my study, when you're done you can just come in, it;s the second door down this hall, just towel up and come in, i'll have some cloths for you." he walks out knowing he wants to rip her cloths off and mate her on the floor right there but also knowing he shouldn't because that would frighten her and that is the last thing he wants.

He walks to his study quickly he closes his eyes and lets the image of her pale skin and hard pink nipples under her white shirt pass threw his mind, as he does this he mumbles how bad he feels for feeling this way and for knowing if she wants in naked he wouldn't be able to control himself again and for that mater he wouldn't want to... not after that. he manages to find some fine silk like cloths that are both warm and attractive, they should huge her curves very flatteringly. he doesn't look for and under garments as he doesn't know her size... or for that matter what she'd like.

He waits in his chair for what seems forever but is only 30 minutes he hears the door open, he had hung the cloths on a wall and turns knowing Angeline will be there, hoping she's naked and dreading if she is. "how was the water Angeline?" he says this as he turns around finding his eyes drown to something on the floor... a towel.

Angeline couldn't help, but smile. "Thank you, that's what my parents say..." She said and looked at him, not really aware of how horny he was getting by her fertility and her body in general. "Nice to meet you, Akkan. And that's fine, don't worry, I will be there once I'm done." She said before the elf could leave, after he was gone, she got undressed, getting in the water slowly and sitting down, she began with her hair, washing it carefully.

The fertile female washed her face and body very carefully, specially her breasts, her bottom and her pussy, which was still virging, but elves didn't know about that because the females of that specie were born without an hymen, which she didn't imagine was going to pop very soon thanks to a very horny and fertile male...

As she finished, around thirty minutes later, she got out of the water, taking the green towel, she dried her body and wrapped it on her, she walked out of there and followed the directions the male elf gave her, she then reached the studio and the towel was starting to fall slowly. "Oh, the water? It was very go..." She got cut off as she realized her towel had fallen off her, she turned around and bent over to pick it up, not imagining that the elf was looking and that this was enough for the creature to get totally horny and mount her right there.

Akkan turned just as she bent over turning her back to him, he could smell the fertility on her and without having even thought about his actions he was already behind her his cock already out, as with female elves not having hymens the males also are born without a foreskin, leaving there heads rather large and the amount they cum is large, Akkan's cock is an 8 inch long member. As she is just grabbing the towel his cock is right at her entrance the bulbous head just entering between her pussy lips.

As he pushes in he feels something inside her pussy blocking his thrust. He just keeps thrusting until he feels this barrier break and a flood of something worm and wet start to flow out over his cock, he takes this as her body accepting his cock and starts thrusting slowly his hands on her hips and his eyes not venturing lowly so he misses the slow trickly of Angeline's virgin blood running down the inside of her hip and down his cock. "this feels amazing, thank you...." he does add for letting him mate her, he didn't want to be with the girl he was to mate, not anymore, not with Angeline so worth being with... he only hopes he can explain to the female elf in a way that helps calm her... he hopes she accepts Angeline as she will be a part of this group now.

When Angeline managed to reach the towel, she couldn't even get up and put it around her, the male elf was positioned behind her, and not only that, she could feel his penis poking againdt her little pussy's entrance. She knew it was big and very, very thick, she was scared, what if he hurt her? She looked at him from behind. "W-what are you doing?" She asked with shaky voice, but it was too late because she realized the elf was thrusting, but her virginity was in the way.

She sighed, the elf wasn't a bad person, and she was sure she heard about the matting season, she wondered why this elf wanted to fuck her, was it ok? She was fertile, so, she was in the mood for this. But wow, she was feeling pain as the elf kept trying to penetrate her small pussy, then she suddenly felt the penis finally entering and then a huge pain as he popped her hymen, it was heard in the room, she couldn't help, but tear up, now she was bleeding and feeling how the male creature was thrusting inside her as he humped. "N-no problem... Why you do this?" She asked him, not even aware that she was very fertile and elves loved fertility in order to mate and make babies. She looked down and saw the blood, shivering as this was scary for her.

Akkan looks down at her, he can see the tears running down her face and then her question hit him, he keeps his hands on her hips he pulls out a bit so only a few inches are inside her pussy. "because you're fertile... we elves love it...means you're ready for matting.... and babies.." with the last two words he blushes, turning his face a darker shade of green as he knows she'll probable be grossed out by his being so blunt about why he'd started matting her, but he can't lie it feels amazing

he lets out a soft grunt as he moves slightly, his cock just inside her letter her get use to it being inside her he moves a hand under her to feel her clit as he knows that by touching it, it can give a girl alot of pleasure. he looks and sees the blood and looks at her shocked "did i hurl you? why are you bleeding?"

Angeline wiped some of her tears with her right hand as they were streaming down her cheeks. She felt how he pulled out a bit. She listened to what he said to her. "O-okay..." She said, she couldn't stop him from putting babies inside her, she wanted to have babies to, but it turned to be with a elf, this was very weird for her.

She closed her eyes as he penetrated her once again, this time slowly, her black and wet hair makng her back wet, as he feels her clit, she blinked, that was a sensitive part and she was amazed that the elf knew that. Then she decided to answer the questions. "Yes, you did, you destroyed my virginity when you popped my hymen, didn't you feel it? It was even heard." She told him, the blood was stopping flowing.

Akkan looks at her at her responses, he just nods then says "i didn't know that was what it was.... we can go back to the hot spring.... if you want to clean up" he says this slowly as he starts slowly rubbing her clit again showing her he wants her to enjoy this even if he did hurt her and as he does this he starts feeling what he thinks his her shivering and he moves the hand that has been on her hip his left hand up to her breast gently feeling her nipple knowing to some extent from other male elfs that girls sometimes like how that feels.

He leans forward and kisses her neck softly, at the nape of it just before her shoulder he has been slowly thrusting threw her slowly, letting her feel it's full length, he looks down then says "this virginity? female elves don't have one... does it make you bleed every time? and i am sorry for hurting you."

Angeline listened to Akkan, nodding her head slowly. "We can go there after this." She said, she wanted to have another bath as she really hated blood. She let out a soft and small moan as the male elf rubbed her small clit, and she moaned once again once he grabbed her pink and hard nipples, they were really sensitive.

She closed her eyes as the elf kissed her neck softly, she bit her bottom lip as the elf kept thrusting, her pain was gone now, so, he could feel free to hump as hard as he wanted. "Yes, female humans who never had mated born with one, and it only bleeds once the penis destroy it and pops it, after that, the female human won't bleed anymore, and it's ok, you weren't aware and you're really desperate. right?" She asked him.

Akkan watches her carefully then nods a little to himself as he starts to thrust faster, being sure to keep an eye on her reaction when she feels pain he either slows or adjusts himself, "i am... i'll be as fast as possible" he says this a small smile on his face as he keeps thrusting. his passe doesn't slow much, every thrust now he can feel what he thinks is a little shiver from her, he moves his hands back up to her hips every thrust also giving a slap as his hips hit against hers. Akkan smiles warmly every time he hears Angeline moaning.

It doesn't take very long for him to get close and then to start cumming, his first moment of realization his his cock jumps and he feels a pressure build up behind his cock head, the next thrust after that he holds her hips steady as he pushes in even more as a rope of thick white seed blasts deep into her pussy. he thinks that was it but as he moves there is still more as he sends 2 full more loads of cum deep deep into her. He lowers her to the floor letting his cock slip out seeing it coated in a thin layer of her fluids and some of his cum on it. the first thought he has is how beautiful she looks and wondering if she had enjoyed being with hi,. he picks her up gently, hands under her ass, he doesn't even care about that he's still wearing his shirt, he carries her to the hot tub kissing her softly on the lips a form of saying thank you. for mating and for having appeared to like it.

Angeline knew the elf was really desperate for the way he was fucking her, with a non human speed and force, she was wondering if this was his first time mating, she assumed elves always mated in that standing position and in public, she let out some more moans as the elf kept thrusting inside her, she couldn't see him smiling, but she knew he liked it when she was maoaning.

She was actually started to enjoy when then all of a sudden she fell something very warm and sticky shoot inside her and agaisnt her womb, she assumed it was the elf's semen, it felt good for her as it was so warm and soft, and as the elf pulled out, she turned around and saw his penis covered in semen, mixed with some of her blood and pussy juices, she let him pick her up and carry her to the tub again. She let him kiss her and she even kissed him back as she hold onto him, she knew this elf would never harm her, so, she began to trust him.

Akkon could tell she was happy when she'd returned his kisses as he carried her. as he slips into the water he smiles at her looking at his shirt and noticing it for the first time "Ange? could you help get my shirt off?" he asks this as he helps her sit on his lap. this being the first time he's ever sat with a woman on his lap, he was enjoying this but he didn't know if he should this much. he moves his hands to her ass slowly rubbing her ass not knowing if this is not a dream wanting to make sure it isn't. he kisses her again, this time a little tongue letting it last as long as she wants.

"i know you have questions... don't be afraid to ask..." he smiles after a moment then adds "and before you ask, yes that was my first time,"

Angeline was indeed happy, she never felt so loved before, she let him sit her on his lap as they reached the tub, then she turned around and looked at Akkan, nodding. "Sure, let me help you." She said and gently removed his shirt and placed it on a small table that was near the tub. She let him rub her ass cheeks and kiss her, their tongues danced together for a bit until the kiss broke.

"Umm, how do you know that?" She asked, she was surprised that the elf knew that. Then she nodded, glad that he was a virgin too. "Well, do you elves like to reproduce often? When I was in the box, I heard some fighting about who was going to mate with me and put their babies in me... Is that normal?" She asked, she didn't understand why the elves would fight over her if there were other females.

It takes Akkon a moment to form his thoughts as he looks down at her body he sees how pink her naked nipples are. He nods at her then in a low voice says "In tribes like that. yes, they steal any female of human or elvish dissent and they make them basically breading stock. they trade female offspring and raise male... as for my group... elves like me... we like to have one mate in our entire lives." he wonders if she understands. he sees the gentle paleness of her pussy the only outward sign of what they did on her body and forgets the worry and continues "we reproduce about at the same rate as humans... we can do so when every we want it just takes 9 months for a baby to grow.... and before you ask i did have a mate in mind... but now that i was with you... i can't be with her... our younger sibling might mate but we wont... it isn't bad just means our family's will not be joined yet.." he gives her a warm smile showing her that he doesn't regret being with her. it was a happy thing that happened between them.

Akkan lets her lay against him processing everything he said and to formulate her next question. as she does so he starts playing with her hair and rear.

Angeline listened to the elf as he spoke, she never interrupted him because she came from a family with really good manners, she nodded as the elf spoke, understanding. "Wow... I wonder who brought me here and how I can go back home, and does this mean I have to stay with you... Forever...?" She asked and looked at him. "Oh, during mating season, right? And humans carry babies in the womb for nine months and then give birth, and since you're an elf, will I carry multiple babies? And what? A mate? Why didn't you tell me before, now I will be in troubles!" She yelled and pushed him away, getting out of the water, the last thing she wanted was to be in troubles with these creatures, she grabbed her damp clothes and walked out of the room, she was upset and he could see that female humans got mad easily, specially Angeline.

Akkan doesn't even think as he gets up turns to her follow her, he manages to find her in a side room,it didn't have much just old dusty paintings of elves, even one that looked like Akkan surrounded by two females and a male who were obviously his siblings. one looking older and the others younger, he doesn't move near her. staying at a distance so she doesn't feel like he's just trying for more sex "first off, she will be mad at me not you, and i will deal with that in the later... and she will more then likely be happy, she was being forced into it as i was. second, it's the same... you are human you'd only have one baby... anymore would be crazy unless you are the type that can make two babies at once. and finally no... unlike the others your don't..." at the this looks at the picture of his with his siblings. "you can stay here when you want as often... i know some female elves that spend most of there time up in the hills with relatives or even in the human settlements outside the forest.... i ask that you give living here a chance... would two days work for you... long enough for me to set up a guard... don't need those roughs stealing you and forcing you to be sex slave...." he gives her a half smile "i'll go and make some food... you must be famished."

Angeline kept walking away angrily, the last thing she wanted was to get in troubles with creatures she never believed that existed, she found a room and got inside, thinking that the elf wouldn't find her there, but she forggot that elves could smell her from kilometers and she jumped surprised as Akkan walked into the room, she backed away, glaring at him. She listened to him, not interrupting him, she nodded her head as the male spoke, looking at him and ready to attack him in case she had to. She sighed. "I hope so... And ok, I'm relieved it's only one and not more, but fine, two days only, if it doesn't work, I will leave and find my real home., plus, even if things are good for me here, I'm still need to find my home and visit my family at least twice per week." She said and stayed in her distance, looking at the elf. "If she comes to me and fight, don't get surprised if I fight back, I didn't come here to fight nor get in troubles, I came here by mistake, someone brought me!" She added and shivered a bit as it was cold.

Akkan tries to not smile at her words be was beginning to like this human female more and more with every word she spoke. When she was done and Akkan seen her shivering he said "i can have some of my people look for your home and you wouldn't get twice a week... you do have a job in your home right? i would think it would be best if you still did that.... being mated shouldn't take you from your life, and is it alright that i wouldn't expect you not to do so.... but no the less i would be right there with you... because as you say you were brought here well you were asleep" he says this figuring it was true as she'd been only wearing what amounted to pajamas when he'd freed her from the box.

Looking at her Akkan sighs then says "come on i'll get you something warm to wear.... maybe a blanket and then we can get us something to eat..." he starts walking then turns making sure she is following, he doesn't have her go in the room again, instead he goes in himself bringing out the wool like silk outfit, it is a little long in the arms up the pants are just long enough and he also brings a pair of light shoes that fit just right. "by tomorrow i can have it fit perfectly.... and umm when we were mating.... did you.... did you get to cum?" he knows elven females can take longer to reach a climax then a male and wants to know if it's the same for humans and he wants to know if he'd been good enough to bring her to a climax.

Last edited:
Angeline listened to the male elf, she noticed him trying to not smile and frowned, wondering why would he smile if she wasn't saying anything funny. She just shrugged as she didn't want to fight for now, she was tired, she yawned as her sleep got interrupted. "Ok, as long as they don't steal my gold, in the human land elves are known for loving the gold... Although I can give them some gold as a reward if they help me." She said and then nodded, she had a job she really loved. "Yes, I indeed have a job where I'm the boss and I love it, but how are we going to raise your baby if I leave? Unless I give birth and leave it with you... I don't know." She sighed and moved a hand through her hair. "Yes, I didn't come here in my own, why would I?" She said, she didn't know wo brought her here and she wanted to find out.

The human looked at Akkan, nodding her head. "Fine, but I want my backpack." She said as he mentioned food, she was sure she had good food in the backpack she had with her when she was in the box. She followed the elf carefully, watching him closely, she didn't trust strangers easily. She saw the items he was getting for her, wondering how elves got clothes if they weren't like humans. She nodded her head as he spoke and then nodded once again at the question. "Yes, I did cum, by that moment you were releasing your semen in me." She said and looked at him, blushing slightly.

Akkan smiles fondly at the blush on her cheeks and at her comment earlier about elves liking gold "we like gold but not that much... it's like how we have stories that humans live to destroy the forest.. but not all do... and all will be in your room." he goes down the hall as he talked then went into a modern looking kitchen a cup of hot chocolate sitting on the counter and shelves of food all over the wall. even a fresh loaf of bread "what ever you like Miss?" he smiles making himself a sandwich of bacon and tomato "you have no idea how much i had to pay the dwarves to get this stuff set up... and the cloths were my little sisters.... she's grown out of them so they all are yours."

He looks at her then thinking of her words "our baby... sorry i know you said that before but you should be calling it ours... and i think our baby would be happy with you in your world... when he find out who his father is he can choose if he wants to be here. and you don't have to pay i will" he makes her a warm soup then looks and says "the cup should still be warm. you can have it if you want."

Back
Top Bottom