Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discovering Dominance (Machiavelli x FavoredFox)

The woman was transfixed with her lover's body. She watched it tense and twitch from the little flick, and she felt another bloom of heat between her legs. She... She liked it? It was a little scary to think she might like hurting Nick, that she did like denying him pleasure. The vixen squirmed in a mixture of discomfort and over whelming arousal. She'd never been so turned on before, and it was gradually clouding over her worries. Especially since her puppy had just given her full reign of his pleasure or pain, which meant she could avoid pain if she wanted to.

"All up to me?" She murmured, more to herself than Nick. The fingers pulling at the foreskin returned to slowly stroking his shaft and rubbing at the swollen glands when ever she reached them. There was no edging, but she did bring him pretty darn close to it. If she actually reached the edge, it would count toward the seven more she had left, and she wasn't ready for that. Instead, she just watched as her fingers were soaked in his precum, and used it as lubricant to ease her strokes.

Shuu concentrated on the needy cock for several long moments before an idea popped into her head. "I know!" She chirped, her hand leaving his dick so she could point up into the air with an 'ah ha!' pose. "Hold on."

The vixen excitedly scurried her way off of their bed and back to their toy box. With her back to her lover she bent over and began to rummage. She was sure to lift her tail so Nick could get a good look at her sopping wet panties and thighs. "Here we go!" She stood up again, keeping her finding to herself. There was a low noise and Shuu shook her head with a huff. The toy was unscrewed and the half dead battery was tossed into the open lid of the box to be discarded later. Then she bent back over to search again. There was tearing and ripping and growling as Shuu fought with the brand new pack of batteries. The pack ripped open and AAA batteries went flying in all directions of the room.

The woman squealed and flailed, trying and failing to catch them before the fell to the carpet. Scrambling, she quickly gathered them up and put them away. When she turned back around, her hands were behind her back and an embarrassed but delighted grin pulled her lips. "You saw nothing!" She declared with a snorting giggle that grew louder when she added the word 'Slave.' to the end of it. She couldn't help but laugh at her terrible attempt to be dominant. "And now you have to close your eyes, cause I have surprise for you~"

There was something very relaxing about being able to lay back and let her make the choices. Let her decide how to play with him. Exciting and relaxing all at the same time. She slowly toyed with him, playing with his foreskin and occasionally his tip as she mused, coaxing soft groans from his lips whenever her fingers focused on his tip or stroked him in a particularly pleasurable manner.

Then she hopped off his with an excited chirp, rolling off the bed. She bent over the the toy chest and he got a good look at her perky rear- but more importantly, at her panties and thighs, which were literally shining and slick with her wetness. "Oh fuck, this turns you on." He teased lightly, a brilliant smile of pleasure on his lips. "You like that I'm at your mercy, your little toy, hm?" He said with that bright smile. "You NEVER get so wet as you are now. I love it." he added genuinely, not wanting his teases to be misinterpreted - not that he thought she'd think him being mean.

He chuckled as she fumbled with the batteries, and as she stood, hands behind her back, he licked his lips, eyes glittering with excitement, cock throbbing between his legs. Her own giggles were infectious and sexy and cute, and he managed to contain himself down to just a smile by the time she was ordering his eyes shut.

"Yes... Mistress." he teased back with a laugh, closing his eyes obediently.

"So what if I am," the woman huffed back in mock offense. She puffed up her cheeks and looked up into the corner of the room to tilt her nose in dismissal; But the vixen couldn't hold it long because... "Oh god yes I am," she whined, her thighs clenching tightly just to tease herself with some pressure. "I've never seen your cock this hard before, and I never knew how good your precum tastes," Shuu's voice became lusty and wanting as she continued. "It's throbbing and drooling and I'm the only one who gets to play with it."

Inadvertently, the vixen worked herself into panting, right hand lifting to rub at her breast and pinch her nipple through the nighty. Nick would have loved to see her touch herself, but his eyes were shut. "And when you just do what I tell you, I think I feel my clit twitch; and I know I only get to feel like this because you like it too. Just look at that cock! I wonder what it'll look like after seven more edges."

Shuu crawled up onto the bed again and settled herself between his legs. "Remember, seven more..." The woman paid special attention to the swollen glands, rhythmically squeezing them in her palm. Mistress... It didn't give her the tingles she thought it might. "We should come up with something else to call me. I'll have to think about it later. Cause right now all I want to do is play with your pretty dick. All red and swollen and wet. I love it!"

She took hold of his shaft in her left hand, and used her thumb to spread open the tiny slit. The pink egg vibe she'd been hiding behind her back was nestled between the tiny, sensitive lips, and with stars in her eyes she held the egg against her palm and grasped on to the sensitive head to hold them together. "So, make me feel really good, and tell me when your going to cum so I can stop it." With her tail wagging, the fox perked up and smiled brightly as she looked at her lover. "You can open your eyes now," she purred, then threw the little toy to its highest setting.

The toy may be small, but she knew first hand just how powerful it could be! If she were to drop it on the bed right now it'd be bouncing around on the blanket like a beached fish! And now all of that power was being concentrated on the sensitive head and urethra opening. He wanted pain, but she couldn't bring herself to just hurt her boyfriend, but this... this she could do and enjoy.

He chucked, watching her pant and play with herself through the thin fabric of the nightgown she wore, smiling softly. "I love it. Seven more, huh?" he let out a shaky breath, closing his eyes obediently, a smile still on his face from her cheerful nature and her crooning worshipful praises of his swollen cock. "You just tell me and I'll call you whatever you want." He promised, and then...

A gasp escaped him as she pressed the intense vibrating egg to his tip "Oh fuck!" he almost shouted, hips bucking as she upped the toy to maximum setting. He felt the sensation shoot up his spine and his whole body squirmed. "Oh fuck fuck fuck..." He panted, look up at her. His eyes were focused on her only for a second before they rolled back, his hands clenching into themselves as he thrashed with pleasure. "So fucking intense oh my god..." He panted, his back arching, as if thrusting his tip up into the vibrating egg.

It was almost just seconds before he felt the intense build of pressure behind his cock, and it was nearly gushing precum, drenching her hand and the toy in the sticky juice. "Oh fuck, I'm close, fuck! Oh goddd." He managed, a series of feral, lusty sounds escaping him

That toy was so fucking powerful...

Shuu grinned with a devious little 'hee hee,' when he looked at her. Her tail thumped on the bed in her delight as she watched her boyfriend jump and clench and squirm. Her big strong wolfy being brought down to a squirming kit. It shouldn't be as hot as it was.

The vixen took great care in making sure the vibrator remained firmly on the sensitive head. "I know! I love this thing on my clit. Though I can't really go this high," she admitted casually while he lover cursed and suffered. There was so much precum! It was all over her hand and it made it difficult to keep the toy in place, but she managed.

Vibrations continued for several more seconds before they dropped away together. Her hand still clamped on the head but offering no relief. "That one didn't take long, maybe this thing's a little took strong. If the other six are as quick I won't have any fun!" Finally, she pulled her hand away and lapped up all the sticky juice with an eager tongue.

Her casual tone and thumping tail made the moment strangely hotter, as especially since her tone was that of someone enjoying a particular game. For several long seconds after he declared himself close, the vibrator held onto his head by her hand, as if she was going to force him over the edge with it. He knew better of course, and suddenly she clicked the vibrator off at the last second as his hips thrust up against her hand helplessly, pants escaping from his mouth.

Her mouth then began to work at him, lapping slowly at the precum, clearly enjoying herself as she tasked his sticky juices. "Mmm, I do like the... toy though. Makes things interesting." He admitted with a smile. "But with... that thing... on my tip, I'll... burst in seconds." he laughed.

As his hips settled down, his cock throbbed, and he licked his lips, looking at her. "Are you... you gonna be okay? You seem all worked up and getting... no stimulation." He said, implying a soft offer in his tone to provide her some. Though with the way she was looking at him, he wondered if she could simply cum from watching him edge.

The vixen sat up straight again and casually licked the egg vibe clean as she pondered over his cock. She wanted to make each edge different, special; but this was completely new territory. Using her mouth to get him close was a clear option, but she wanted to save that for last; there would be so much delicious precum by then. "Hmm?" Shuu perked up her ears and slowly dragged her gaze up from his dribbling shaft, along the length of his body, to land on his flushed face. She had been so enamored with teasing her tied up boyfriend, that the vixen had paid only enough attention to her arousal to relish in it.

Shuu clenched her wet thighs together and took in a slow, stuttering breath. Her labia pulsed and her clit ached, and the thought of straddling his face made her toes curl; but Nick liked eating her out too much, so that would only make her time shorter. "Don't worry about me right now Nicky," she said while setting down the toy and getting up onto her knees. "I want you to focus all your attention on your swollen cock. It looks like it's just begging to shoot already." Careful not to expose herself, Shuu slipped off her soaking wet panties, then straddled Nick's outstretched leg. "But since you were such a sweet heart and thought about me, I'll give you a little gift, okay?" The woman leaned over, her nightgown still blocking the wolf's view of her body, and spread her panties over his face. It was soaked in musk and pheromones, and absolutely drenched in desire.

Sitting herself down, Shuu sighed in relief as pressure was applied to her clit. She started a slow grind and picked up the toy again. "So, I read in one of those girl magazines, that there's this spot that feels really good." Long fingers wrapped around his balls to lift them up, so she could push the vibrator against the perineum. "Were they right?" She asked just before turning the egg on to medium intensity; still strong, but not overwhelming.

He watched her as he tongue playfully and casually tasted his precum from the vibrating egg, a soft groan escaping him. She knew he had an oral fetish - he loved to eat her out and have her go down on him. Just as much, he loved it when she bit or licked or kissed at his body for all the same reasons. Then he watched her ears perk, and his body quivered and squirmed as he eyes scraped up his body from stiff cock to toned, masculine muscle, all bound to her desires. He watched her as she clenched her thighs and he gave her a sexy little smile, letting her know he'd seen that action, that he knew she was turned on.

His eyes never left her as she pulled her panties off, though she never offered him the littlest of a view, not even a peak. Purring a soft growl, his eyes burned on the nightgown, feeling the hot wetness between her thighs as she settled down, straddling him.

Then she leaned forward and draped her panties across his face, and his body tensed, his breath catching. She knew the effect her scents had on him, and it was almost like a drug taking effect. His arms tensed slightly in the restraints, muscles obvious and veins popping out a little. His abs clenched. His body tightened. But more evidently, his cock pulsed, drooling precum, hard, thick, and standing at attention. His balls swelled a little further as he deliciously hot scent made his skin tingle and his brain to stop thinking of anything but her. The fabric obscured his view slightly, and thus her view of his eyes, but they would have been dilated until they locked on her.

His body bucked slightly as she handled his balls, skin sensitive and heated to her touch now as her musk filled his lungs and mind. Then the vibrator, and he let out a snarling groan, hips pressing up and down on the toy. "Hrrrrng..." He hissed out, the vibrations still powerfull enough to stimulate his prostate. It was a different kind of pleasure, like some surge of blood, cum, and desire being driven to his cock by the vibrations, and his toes curled as his hands clenched.

She wasn't even touching his cock, but it was dripping.

It was beautiful. Every little bit of it; from the tensing muscles to the swollen cock that somehow looked even more desperate for attention! And that was before she turned on the vibrator. Shuu's legs clenched tightly around Nick's thigh, and she mewled as a mini orgasm left her twitching against his skin. A fresh wave of wetness poured down his leg as her bliss subsided. She puffed softly, the toy still pressed firmly against her lover and her hand still gently holding his sack. "I guess they were," she said breathlessly. "It definitely looks like it feels good. I wonder if you could come without me touching your dick."

The little vixen resumed her slow grinding and sighed in delight before her eyes settled on his nuts still in her hand. The kink Nick had mentioned came to mind and she played around with it in her head. Worry and curiosity mixed into her pleasured expression as she slowly increased the pressure of her grip.

Looking back up at the wolf's face, she carefully studied what little was visible of his face. Nick had asked her to hurt him, but she worried about hurting him too much. Still, this was a night about exploration, so her grip got tighter and tighter, gradually crushing his balls in her palm. The toy remained on to offer a little distraction. She even started pushing the vibrating egg harder against the perineum.

He felt a small gush of fluid on his thigh as her legs clenched, and he knew she'd had a little orgasm simply from grinding against his leg and the scene unfolding before her. That amount of wetness from Shu... she must have been incredibly turned on, enjoying this far more than he ever would have expected her to. God, it was hot, and the fact that she was so clearly into this was even better.

Then the pressure began around his balls as she slowly started to squeeze tighter, the vibrating toy buzzing away, and he let out a low groan. As her grip got tighter, his muscles tensed more, straining at the bonds. His hips shook slightly as he groaned loudly, squirming, his thighs trembling against her.

Despite his body seeming in pain and tensed, his cock let out a gush of precum, pulsing visibly as she tightened her grip, the thick, sticky clear fluid dripping down the sides of the thick, veined shaft. The head was swollen and purple, and he could feel the hot pulse of arousal and lust between his legs even as the tight pain and pressure in his stomach build from her squeezing hands. "Oh fuuuccckk..." He moaned out, squirming a little more. "Oh goddd..." He panted heavily hips bucking ever so slightly before trembling again.

The worry in her expression vanished, and was replaced with excited curiosity. He really did like it! With more confidence, the vixen really started to squeeze his nuts between her thin fingers, until she either couldn't grip any tighter, or Nick told her to stop. "Are your really gonna cum by having your balls squished?" she asked, ears perked up high. Shuu moved the vibrator from under his balls, then pressed it firmly at the base of his cock to offer some nice, stimulating attention to the ridged length. The vibrations were just strong enough that she could see the tip of his dick vibrating. And oh fuck did it look good!

Nicky might as well just be pissing precum by now. It was absolutely everywhere, though she had no room to talk. Her eyes raked over the desperate thing, and when it made a particularly frustrated jolt, Shuu felt a wave of heat crashing into her and her eyes widened a little. She wanted to make it worse for her puppy. A rush of thoughts filled her mind from gagging the man and edging him for as long as she wanted (until that beautiful cock looked ready to BURST!) to leaving him hanging even after all of the edging he'd be enduring. What would it look like then!

Shuu took in a slow, deep breath to bring herself back down to Earth. He thoughts had been both incredibly arousing as well as frightening, but she decided not to focus on it now. She could bring it up to Nick later, when they weren't in the middle of the best night of her life! She turned the vibrator to high and held it firmly to the base of his cock. "Try to make this one last okay? Hold it back as long as you can while I squish your balls around in my hand. It actually feels kinda nice. Like one of those 'stress balls."

Her question made him chuckle weakly, still panting, but he nodded. "Yess... it's so... hot, fuck...." He groaned, biting his lip roughly. "I don't know... just... something so hot about you controlling me by the... balls..." He jumped slightly as she moved the vibrator to the base of his cock, feeling the powerful vibrations shaking his dick and balls, causing them to treble and leak. "Ahhh!" He cried out, a sound of distinct pleasure, hips squirming as he panted heavily.

Then the vibrator kicked into high and he arched up, cock throbbing. Her fingers squeezed hard at his balls and he whimpered, panting and moaning in equal measure, squirming against the bondage. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck..." He chanted, bucking up against her.

He let out a weak laugh at her words, but a brief smile flashed her way. "Oh... oh yeah, babe?" He said between a moan and a grunt of pain. "You can... can use me as a stress ball... anytime. Bite me, scra... scratch me.... squeeze me..." His words petered out as his eyes fluttered slightly, cock throbbing again and back arching. "Oh GOD." He grunted out, and he was certain their neighbors could hear him and every noise he made. "FUCK." He cried out, all of him shaking and shuddering under her touch and her ministrations.

The worry that still niggled at the back of her mind gradually faded into nothing as she watched her boyfriend squirm and cry out in pained bliss. Her tail wagged slowly over his leg, the soft fur tickling sensitive skin. "You might end up regretting that one," she started. "'Cause I kinda like squeezing them. I might start grabbing at your big nuts at random times in the day." Her tone was teasing and just a little excited at the thought. This wasn't really about causing Nicky pain, it was about a tiny little fox girl having a big burly wolf by the balls.

She hummed happily, and giggled as her boyfriend cried out curses. She'd gag him but... She wasn't quite ready to lose his voice yet. If she did something wrong, then she wanted the wolf to be able to tell her. Maybe if they kept doing this stuff and oh god she hoped they would! Then they could have a long talk about limits and safe words. They'd never needed one before. Nick had tied her up several times, but it never went further than that. She didn't like it.

Her gripping palm loosened completely, letting his sack fill back up in her hand, then squeezed once more. She continued that rhythmically. "The way you're squirming and screaming is really sexy, and watching your needy cock hold back for me is really..." She didn't have the words to describe it. "You'll keep holding it for me, right? Your big swollen balls feel so good, and your dripping cock is so beautiful. I can't stop looking at it!" And it was true. Even as she spoke to her lover, her pretty eyes were locked on his drooling length.

She wanted it to drool more... Shuu turned the vibrator at the base up to its highest setting, sending intense vibrations all the way up the length. "Don't cum~" She cooed sweetly.

He laughed as she warned him that he might regret it, and he shook his head. "Maybe a little, but I think the idea of you just taking my balls - which clearly belong to you now - whenever you want... that's hot as fuck." He breathed out, groaning and gasping softly as her hand slowly loosened the grip on his balls, and they swelled against her palm, then her hand tightened again, that mixture of pleasure and pain in the pressure as she squeezed his balls. Groaning, he squirmed a little, but looked at her through the fabric of her damp panties as she gazed at his drooling dick.

"Whatever you want, darling..." He panted, and then the vibrator shot up to the highest setting and he moaned loudly. Those two sweet words made him groan, shaking. "Oh fuck, oh FUCK!" He grunted gasping for breath and inhaling the thick musky smell of her arousal from the dripping panties draped over his face. His cock throbbed again, and he thrashed. "Fuck, you little minx, god... You're such.. a good... tease..." he gasped and panted, writhing under her.

They... belonged to her? She had always thought of Nick as hers. She always claimed to own his cock as it thrust inside her tiny pussy that hungrily devoured it, but this felt different somehow. The squeezes continued, but her eyes fell from his throbbing dick to the sack being compressed and released in her palm. Yeah, they were hers. Those balls and everything in them belonged to her. "If your balls are mine, then your cum is mine." Her words came more of a statement, even if there was a little uncertainty there. "That means no more spurting unless it's for me. Does that include later? After we're done this time?"

Shuu rubbed the vibrator up and down the underside of his cock, leaving it to stimulate the frenulum for a few seconds before it moved on. "Because..." She nibbled on her lower lip. "That means you can't masturbate anymore. You'd hold it all in so I can have every drop of your delicious cum. Right? Would that be okay?" As she asked, the little egg was pressed to his swollen glands and held there, suddenly eager for his next edge so they could move on to something that would stimulate her too, because the thought of owning his cock, balls, and cum had her pussy throbbing too hard for a little rubbing on Nick's leg to give much relief.

He let out a little growl as she stated that his cum was hers too. "Mmm, yes ma'am..." He breathed out without even a little hesitation. Her words brought his eyes to open, looking over at her, as she spoke. He groaned, feeling the vibrator work up and down the underside of his cock. "If it would turn you on to control every orgasm.... I have..." he panted, squirming a little. "That would definitely be okay. As long as you don't deny me forever." He laughed, a sound which quickly turned into a moan as she pressed the powerful vibrator right to the tip of his throbbing cock.

"Oh fuck!" He cried out, hips shaking and trembling wildly, a small spurt of precum shooting from his tip as he bucked, cock throbbing. His balls tightened in her hands as he reached the edge of his orgasm, barely managing to pant out a wild warning to her as all of him tensed up.

Every orgasm.

Shuu felt a rush of arousal so strong her head spun, but she managed to keep herself focused enough on her task; but she didn't have the mind to scold him for not warning her of his impending orgasm. She just felt his nuts pull up tight and saw his muscles clench. "That's three!" She chirped, pulling her hands away to leave Nick's cock completely abandoned; and now she had time to bathe in the horny heat rolling through her every nerve. She'd never felt something so powerfully before! She'd never been this horny before, she'd never been so throbbing and soaking wet. Hell, the prospect of controlling her boyfriend's orgasms had caused another large gush of her sweet fluids to run down his thigh.

"Y-you mean it?" She asked in a heavy puff. Her cheeks had flushed pink and her eyes turned dewy and needy... and predatory. "I can have them? All of them just for me, when ever I want them?" The vixen crawled herself up the wolf's long, muscular torso until she could touch her nose to his through the fabric of her panties. The heavy aroma of her own arousal was a surprising turn on. "You know I can't deny you forever. I love your cum too much, but I'm really, really starting to fall for your precum. What if... What if there's a night that I don't want your cum, I only want your precum, you'd go to bed horny and hard, because I wanted you to?"

Every cell in her body was begging her to sit on Nick's cock and just fuck him into oblivion! But she had to let him calm down a little before she could get her orgasm. The orgasm he couldn't have yet, because they all belonged to her! "That's... That sounds so hot Nicky. I think you're creating a monster, because I love this. I don't think I could ever go back to normal sex again. I don't want to go back to using lube."

Nick let out a strangled groan of frustration as she pulled her hands away, his cock bucking into the air and bobbing with every twitch. A thick gush of precum pulsed from his tip, making his shaft more slick and shiny as she watched him squirm. He felt that little gush of hot wetness running down his leg and he groaned quietly. "God, you're so hot and wet... Please let me lick you clean..." He whispered, arching up against the restraints. He could smell her, not just on her panties but the scent of her arousal clinging to the air in the bedroom

She was so clearly excited by the prospect of owning his orgasms, he couldn't say no. Besides, the idea of her controlling when he could cum was hot as fucking hell, and it made him throb hotly, more precum drooling from him. "All of them. You can control every orgasm I have, because fuck, I love spurting my cum in my mouth or on your pretty chest or inside you. I'd much rather let you have... every last drop." He panted for a moment, regaining himself after the edge. Her question about going to be horny and hard made him groan, shifting under her a little. "God... if that's what you wanted, yes... the idea of you just lapping up my precum is... worth it." He breathed, looking up her with adoration and thick, hot lust.

"My little foxy babe, I don't want to go back. I love that you love it. I bet you'd feel so good and hot and wet right now too. And I love being bound for you. Your little toy."

"I am," she puffed before placing a kiss on Nick's covered nose. She pulled back a bit and grabbed her panties to lift them up his face enough to let her get a good look into his deep brown eyes. They were so... needy! She felt more of her arousal running down her thighs. The offer of his tongue was really, really tempting. In fact, she usually jumped at the opportunity to feel him fuck her with that dexterous muscle, sometimes literally. Shuu knew just how much her puppy loved to eat her out, and he was damn good at it. "No, we're not even halfway done. I can't give you that yet."

He continued, and she licked her lips. Her heart rate was speeding to the point it clenched her chest in erotic pain. Her tail lifted up and curled tightly over her back, the fur standing on end. "Then... then I'll take them. All of them. I'll own your cock and balls and everything that comes out of them. I'll tease you lots, I'll make all that cum build up in your balls." She took a moment to pant and catch her breath. Just this conversation was sending euphoric tingles running over every nerve ending. "Then you'll cover me in your giant load. I've always wanted to try bukake, but I've never wanted more than one guy. More than you, but this way you'll make enough thick, creamy spunk to cover me all on your own."

Shuu threw herself on her lover then, though perhaps not the way he was hoping. Her arms wrapped around his neck, the thin appendages getting trapped between the back of his neck and the pillow. "Oh Nicky, I love you!" She chirped happily before pressing their lips together in a long, soft kiss. She didn't let it deepen passed a pressing of lips before pulling back again. "I love you so so SO much!" The vixen nuzzled her nose against his cheek. "So...." A slightly nervous tick twitched her tail. "Toucan." The word sounded out of place, but she was sitting up again and slipping a hand between her legs. "I'd rather be celibate than make you hate me, and the thought of losing you completely.... I'll take lube sex over that in a heart beat. So, if it gets too much. If I push too hard or you... you start to resent me, just say Toucan. Okay?"

The fox pulled her hand free and her fingers were sopping wet as she brought them up to paint Nick's lower lip with her juices. Just a taste. "It might not get you an orgasm right away but, I want you to know you have an out. That we can stop and talk, or we can stop this all together." Her fingers slipped passed his lips to allow him to suck them clean. She'd give him something to hold his libido over for a little while longer. If nothing else, she would have tonight, and if it was the only night then... then it would be okay so long as she had her wolfie by her side. "And you have to talk to me, okay? Don't hide anything your feeling, from being horny as hell to being really sad or angry and everything in between. If you promise me that, then I'll take every orgasm you'll ever have for myself." Her fingers slipped free of his lips to let him speak.

Her denial of even letting him eat her out brought for a frustrated whine from his throat, and he squirmed a little bit. But he watched as he spoke and her fur stood up, her tail curling. She was panting as she promised to tease him and own his cock and balls and he let out an excited groan, squirming a little. He'd never seen her this turned on except during heat. "I love the idea of just absolutely.... covering you in my cum." He purred, smiling. "Use me for every fantasy you've ever had."

Then she threw herself onto him, kissing him for a long, sweet kiss, which he returned happily. "I love you so much, my little foxy girl." He teased. Then he blinked as she said the name of a colorful bird, an eyebrow cocked at her in obvious confusion."Wha?" He said before she distracted him by sitting up and sliding a hand between her legs. Nodding slightly, he got a better idea of what she was doing, setting a safeword. Yet his eyes kept wandering down between her legs. "Yes ma'am. Or... Mistress? Miss?" He said with a little cock of his eyebrows again, a smirk on his lips.

As she pressed her fingers to his lips, he eagerly lapped at her juices, moaning as if she were physically touching him. Her fingers sliding into his mouth, he happily suckled all her sweet, musky arousal from them, teasing her fingers with his tongue as if to remind her what it felt like to have that tongue between her legs. Her fingers slid away, and he looked up at her. "I'll tell you everything, darling. Though you'll probably have to hear me say that I'm horny and frustrated a lot, if you tease me wild." He said with a laugh. "But I'll always be honest with you. Promise."

Her pussy clenched as that tongue she loved so much teased between her fingers. And again, it was so hard not to just jump onto his face and ride that devious muscle to orgasm. Not yet. There was all kinds of time and she would get it later, but right now. Right now she had to keep herself under control. If Nick was going to let go of his own and hand it to her, then she absolutely had to keep control. She lifted her fingers to her own lips and ran her tongue over the length of each one. "I think I'd like that a lot. I want you to tell me how full your balls are and how badly they ache and how you absolutely need to let out your spunk. Then thank me for keeping it in your balls because that's where I want it."

Shuu puffed a soft breath and gazed down at her lover for several long moments. By Inari she loved this man beneath her. "Okay. Then, from here on I'm the only one that gets to orgasm whenever I want." The vixen slipped her hand between her legs again, still keeping her sodden pussy from his view. "You have to ask, and you have to wait. You have to hold it like a good house trained puppy. Every drop of thick, creamy cum is mine. You're giant, needy cock is mine, and your swollen balls are all mine."

Soaking wet fingers were lifted to her own lips this time. She sucked the digits in, collecting all of her juices on her tongue. She much preferred the thick, gooey texture and taste of Nick's cum, and she'd just now learned that his precum was even better than that. But it wasn't a horrible taste. Besides, she was eager to see his reaction. The vixen placed a hand beside his head and pulled her hair back with the other. She leaned down, barely six inches from his face, then she gathered up her saliva and arousal juices onto her tongue, and let the concoction slowly fall from her lips into Nick's, hopefully open, mouth.

Her words drew a long moan from him at first. "Oh, fuck Shuu.... Who knew you were such a fucking domme. God, I love it." He groaned, smiling as she narrated how she'd love owning his cock, how she'd make him thank her for keeping his cum in his balls, and not letting him reach completion. Her words only got hotter and hotter from there. "Mmm, I love it when you claim my giant cock." he teased with a smirk, arching up against her slightly. She'd always been proud to have gotten such a hot guy with a big dick, and he wondered how proud she'd be now that she owned that dick totally.

Maybe even proud enough to show it off.

He watched as she slowly played with herself, then lifted her fingers to her lips, lapping up her own juices. He moaned openly. "God, that's hot." He whispered, and as she leaned over, the mixture of her saliva and her juices slowly dripping from her lips. He caught what she wanted right then, surprised by how dominant she had gotten in the last... what? Hour? two? He didn't know.

Obediently opening his mouth, he took the mixture, surprised by his own arousal at the whole thing, his cock bobbing slightly as he pulsed with horny desire. He could distinctly taste her sweet pussy, as well as the flavor of her when they kissed.

This was all so new, and so hot.

"I know, right?" She asked in a soft puff as she gazed down at her bound wolf. She licked her lower lip clean while watching him swallow her little love concoction. The vixen chanced a glance down at the bobbing cock that wasn't all that far away from her hot pussy. It was still twitching and drooling, but it had seemed to calm down a little bit. Good. Nicky wouldn't be able to handle her next plan if he were still on edge. "It feels... Kind of good," she admitted, looking back up. That dominant gaze fell away, and for a moment was replaced with the shy, nervous Shuu the world saw. "Does it make me weird? To feel so good about being mean to you like this?"

Slowly, the vixen lowered herself to lay across the wolf's torso. He couldn't see it, but he would sure as hell feel how close her sodden vagina was to his hard, bobbing cock. In fact, it twitched just right to touch the leaking tip of his arousal to her taint. Just centimeters from either entrance. Shuu was prepared to shift around to keep herself just out of reach of his need.

Shuu crossed her arms over his chest and rested her chin on them. She hummed softly, thoughtfully. "I don't like 'Miss' or 'Mistress.' It sounds weird. Like I own you, like you're property, but you're not. I own you, but I love you." Green eyes fell closed and her head bobbed from side to side. Then she perked up, and rocked her hips back to give that hard on another brief touch before pulling away. "Do you remember what you said the first time we met?" Her expression softened, and the vixen took to gently rolling his nipples between her fingers and thumbs.

"I was all frumpy in my hoodie, hunched over a table in the library. I was trying to disappear, but then a nosy puppy sat next to me anyway." A small, warm smile curled her lips as she thought on it. It had taken Nick a few tries to get her to really respond to him, but eventually his charms and supportive presence gave her the courage to pursue more with her life. Including falling in love. "You said..." She pinched his nipples, tweaking them, victims of her nervous habits. "You said, 'With the sun hitting you this way... Well, I couldn't let a beautiful Goddess like you sit alone.' Do you remember?"

Leaning down once more, she placed a quick kiss to her lover's lips. "Will you call me your Goddess?"

He gave his lovely partner a reassuring smile. "Foxy, that doesn't make you weird. Remember, I'm the one who told you I'd get turned on if you slapped my cock and squeezed my balls or edged me for hours. So no, not at all."

She draped over him, and he let out a soft groan, feeling his tip brush briefly against that soft place between her dripping, hot sex and her tight ass, both delicious holes that he loved to cum inside. Though he imagined he'd only be doing that now if she had him tied up and exactly how she wanted, or if she really wanted to get fucked silly. Despite her dominance, he somehow doubted Shuu would give up the earth-shattering orgasms he gave her when he fucked her like a beast. He looked up at her as she mused, a small smile on his face, trying to resist the urge to buck and grind his cock on her pretty body.

He gasped and whimpered softly as she pinched at his nipples, squirming a bit under her as she recounted the way they first met and talked. Despite her treatment, a smile crossed his face, knowing what she was going to say.

"Well, I'll call you Goddess if..." he let the sentence trail off, teasing her with what he was going to 'demand'. "If you'll keep calling me puppy. And maybe even get me a nice collar." He said with a little growl, purring at her quick kisses.

Her tail began wagging again, though, this time she set it down between her legs. The soft fur was instantly smeared in precum as the soft appendage ran back and forth across his lap eagerly. "Yeah. I can do that!" she beamed, nuzzling their noses together with happy, giggling hums. "I'll take my big sexy puppy to the pet store this weekend. We'll pick something cute." Shuu's continued snickering was devious. Nick was the manliest of manly men in the manly manual of men, but she couldn't help but picture her lover with a bow tie or floral print.

"Okay Puppy," she cooed sweetly, putting more emphasis on the word. Less of a nickname, more of a Name. She sat herself up slowly and wrapped her fingers loosely around the base of his needy cock to hold it upright. "You're Goddess can't take anymore. I need to cum." The vixen placed the head at her entrance, and the head was slathered in her own arousal. It joined his precum in dripping down the length. "I want to cum around your hard cock," she puffed before licking her lower lip. The swollen, bulbous head was rubbed against her folds, pushed against her clit, and teasing held still while just barely kissing the opening to heaven.

Emerald eyes lifted to meet chocolate brown, and they narrowed with a confident gleam. "Repeat after me. 'Please Goddess, don't let my sticky goo out of my balls.'" A pink swipe of her tongue wet her lips as she oh so slowly pressed the head inside her. There was a preemptive flinch. The head always hurt when she first put it in; but not this time. This time it slid in with ease. "Oh god," she whispered, a shake rolling through her entire form. He stretched her so wide! And without that usual distraction, she felt nothing but bliss.

But she stayed still, with just the head inside of her. "I want you to say that when you're getting close. Feel free to get creative with the 'sticky goo' part, though."

Back
Top Bottom