Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discovering Dominance (Machiavelli x FavoredFox)

Nick moved through the apartment, turning off a few lights as he went toward the bedroom, knowing that his girlfriend was already in there, waiting for him to come to bed so she could snuggle up to him. The tiny fox girl was always so damn cold, but he kept her warm at night. "Foxxy..." He called with a smile, clicking off the last light. "You better not be stealing all my blankets." He said, laughing lightly as he came into the bedroom, crossing toward the bed.

Nick was tall and muscled, with long, thick black hair that curled back behind his wolf ears. He wore only a pair of boxers - leaving his muscular torso and arms exposed to view. Additionally, his underwear hugged him well - showing off toned ass and the thick, large bulge between his legs. That bulge that his little Foxxy enjoyed so much, even if it looked like it was enough to split her in half sometimes. Moving to the bed with her, he gave her a little smile.

"I want to share an idea... a desire I've had for a while. And it might sound strange at first, but I want you to think about it, maybe try it out, and see where it takes you." He said, pulling back the covers. "I know I'm normally the one who takes charge in the bedroom, but... I think it would be very hot for you to dominate me. Tease me, play with me, you know? Work me up to the very edge and back off. Do what you want with me." He gave her a smile, the predatory, sexy smile that he knew she loved, and reached out to pull her hips to his. "How does that sound?" He asked, and pulled her close.

"I figure a change of pace can't hurt, and if you like it... maybe we'll see what other kind of kinky dominant things you're secretly into. We both know you look innocent, but there's a sexy little fox under that small, sweet exterior." He teased her. He'd always been the more sexually aggressive one, especially when it came to kink, but she'd definitely been more into it than her cutesy exterior would lead others to believe.

"Noooo~" the young vixen denied. She had already wrapped herself up in a big fox burrito of blankets, leaving only a sheet for her love to take for himself. Her voice was muffled, her head tucked away with only her tail and the tips of her ears poking free. The mass of fluff shifted as Shuu wiggled about to pop her head free. The smile Nick was given was bright and happy. She didn't seem the least bit tired despite the time. Tomorrow was Saturday, and while she liked to get up early and enjoy a nice breakfast with her vicious puppy,The silver fox was just a bit wired.

Light green eyes trailed over the eye candy offered to her, and the vixen had to stop herself from drooling. His muscles were taunt and the power in those limbs turned her on in a deep, carnal level she didn't understand. It didn't matter, Shuu never found a reason to think on it. After all, it felt so amazing. Plush lower lip was swiped over by a soft, pink tongue as her sights fell on those tight boxers. The treat hidden under them made her tail wiggle. It was so big. It filled her beyond what she ever thought was possible.

"Hmm?" The vixen hummed, sliding out of her blanket cocoon to meet the wolf on their bed. A silky, see-through night gown hung from her shoulders. The black satin fabric perfectly accented pale skin that was given a moonlit glow from the lights creeping in through their window. She very happily shifted herself over to her lover and wrapped her arms around him as he joined her under the covers. She was even so kind as to pull over the comforter she'd stolen to share it.

Shuu tossed her leg over Nick's lap and her tail pet up and down his inner thigh. She was a horny little vixen, especially for this hunk of a wolf. Another hum and the silver fox nuzzled her cheek against a strong pectoral while her hand absently pet the other. Her thumb flicked casually over a nipple, occasionally letting a pointed nail scraped over it lightly. Thin eyebrows pinched together and a thoughtful expression pulled her lips.

"Nu-uh! I'm definitely the innocent one!" She denied with a huff, her cheeks puffing out in a failed attempt to look intimidating. The gleam in her eyes betrayed her teasing intent.

The vixen lifted her head, her expression relaxing back into curiosity. Soft fur brushed up and down Nick's leg until she moved it up to pet over his stomach. "Get you to the edge and stop?" Shuu questioned, her lips puckering up. "You mean, you don't want to cum? Wouldn't that... You know... Kinda suck?" But she wasn't saying 'no.' In fact, she began to rub her thigh against the hidden bulge to tease it into arousal.

She curled up to him happily, her body pressing to him eagerly. He'd caught the lingering eyes on his cock and the way her tongue lashed over her lips, and he knew she had something on her mind. That was only further confirmed as her thumb teased over his nipple, making him growl softly. "Oh yes, terribly innocent. You definitely don't have a kinky side to you AT ALL." He said with a smirk and a laugh, the sarcasm clear in his tone. Her gleaming eyes made him all to aware of her true nature.

"You don't have to stop - I'd love it if you bring me to the edge again and again. I'm not saying I don't want to cum - that would suck." He agreed with a smile, feeling her thigh brushing against his cock, which twitched slightly, stirring as he slowly grew harder. "But I want you to control when I get to cum. Make me squirm and beg. And if you want to feel me inside you, you can always tease me until I go wild - you know, just like I get when you're in heat." His fingers danced along her side, teasing along the very edge of her breast, the soft curve of her breast.

His tail swept around him to tease slightly along the thigh that wasn't rubbing against him, and he gave her a naughty smirk. "I'm sure I can give you all kinds of ideas. You know I'm a horny bastard, and you love it." He teased her leaning in to brush his nose against hers. "You'll probably have to tie me down though... Unless you think you can keep me pinned when I squirm with need? My cock throbbing in your hand as you softly lap precum from my tip?" He whispered softly, eyes on hers. His own words made him throb harder, pressing into her soft thigh more firmly, only the taut fabric of his boxers between her skin and his.

A trill vibrated her throat. "That does sound kind of fun," she admitted, her petting hand drifting lower. When she hit her cycle and her desperate scent filled their home, Nick was nearly constantly pounding into her like a feral beast. It was some of the best sex she'd ever had. Shuu was often grateful she was infertile, otherwise she would have born several litters of kit/cub hybrids already. It also meant they could bare back on every occasion, and oh how she loved the feeling of being completely filled with his massive wolfy load. A pointed canine pressed into her lower lip at the thought. She could already feel a tingling between her legs.

She arched a little, pressing herself into the petting hand with a happy sound. She loved to be pet, whether it be sensual or romantic, she loved to have that large hand running over her small body. It easily cupped the whole of her breast, and her nipples hardened beneath soft fabric.

Shuu couldn't stand it anymore, and rolled herself up to strattle the wolf's lap. Both hands pressed against hard abs as she rubbed herself down and against the growing organ. "Is that really what you want Nick?" She asked in a soft puff, her cheeks a bright, shining pink. "I can get the cuffs out of the closet and tie you to the bed. Then I'll be able to play with this big guy all I want." The vixen began a slow grind that offered pressure to her clitoris as well as the length of throbbing flesh. "It sounds fun but... what if I mess it up? If I do something wrong? I don't want to make you angry with me."

He could hear that little sound in her throat that meant she was curiously aroused. That, combined with the little bite at her lip made him smirk. He knew she'd be curious about it, and he was thrilled by the opportunity to try something new. She arched up against him as his fingers played against her soft, perky breast.

Then, suddenly, she rolled over him, legs straddling his hips and pressing herself down against his throbbing cock. Her hands pushed against his abs, fingers tracing those lines. Her cheeks were a delicious pink, and he could smell a little scent of her arousal in the air. A little growl escaped him as she mentioned the cuffs. "I'm more than certain. It'll be fun. Just do what you think will be fun for you, and I'll love it. I'll let you know if something isn't okay, and I couldn't get angry with you, not when you're so cutely playing with my dick." He teased her. One of his hands pressed into her back, encouraging her slow grind against his massive cock, which now strained at the fabric, reaching his full length and thickness.

"I want you to play with my big cock until you're absolutely satisfied." He said with a little wink. "Just have fun with it, my foxxy babe. You already know I like when you bite and scratch. So come at me." He purred.

"Well..." She seemed a little uncertain, but with a little help from the hand on her back the vixen created a nice hard grind that pulled a mewl from her lips, and suddenly she wasn't so nervous anymore. There was still a little bit of apprehension, she'd never done anything like this before. In every relationship she had ever been in, Shuu had taken the roll of submissive partner, so it was new and scary... and exciting! "If you say so," she finished with a nod.

The vixen stopped her rocking and sat up straight. She lifted a hand to clear her throat into a closed fist then sucked in a soft breath before landing a stern look down at Nick. "You're not allowed to cum until I say you can!" Her voice was loud and demanding, and for several seconds she even had the look of a dominating woman, but it quickly dissolved into adorable giggles and a bright grin. She hid her mouth behind her hands to stifle the uncontrollable chortling. "If... If you do then..." The words were broken by her snickering. "Then I'll punish you?"

Shuu looked over her shoulder at the closet where their meager collection of kinky toys was located and considered going to get it, but a better idea came to her. "Hey, you know what I've always wanted to do?" She asked, her breath finally calming to normal. "Your big, thick cock fits perfectly right here," she started while lifting herself up onto her knees. Black panties were pushed aside and thin fingers spread her lips. "We always go so fast, so I've never had the chance to try." Shuu lowered herself again, capturing the clothed length between those lips, then rocked her hips. Her big, bushy tail lifted up high and fluffed out as the fabric pressed against her clit again.

"Your first task as my puppy is to make me cum on your dick, just like this." Soft hands captured the larger set to place them on her hips. "But you can't cum yet. It'd be pretty embarrassing to squirt in your boxers, right? And it'd be a real waste of it to." Shuu leaned over again to brace herself on Nick's chest. "Rock my hips puppy~"

That mewl made him make a purring growl - he loved that sound. That sound of delicious, sweet pleasure. There was nothing he liked more than hearing her sounds of delight. He raised his eyebrows as she attempted a stern look and demanded that he wasn't allowed to cum until she said he could. A little smile curled in the corner of his lip, which broke into a pointy grin as she began to cutely giggle and smile uncontrollably. "You're so fucking cute." He said with a smile, pulling her into a hard kiss for a long moment, quickly broken by their laughter.

She shifted, first appearing that she was going to dismount him and get their toys from the closet. Then, as if having a new thought, she turned back to him. She slid her panties to one side, displaying her cute, delicious pussy. Then, spreading those pink, pretty lips with her fingers, she pressed his clothed cock between them, so her lips hugged his thick dick. Her cute fluffy tail stood tall behind her as she balanced on his cock, legs spread to stabilize herself, and her hands caught his, bringing them to her hips. Her words made him give her a little smile, and, once her hands were on his muscular torso again to stabilize her body, he began to rock her hips atop his cock, feeling her clit grind against him as he moved her gently, their hips grinding softly together.

He let out a soft growl, delighting in the sensation, though he wasn't at all close to the edge yet, the position and the new dynamic was definitely arousing. "I wouldn't want to waste any of my cum. Not after I've promised it all to you." He teased. As she called him 'puppy' he gave a playful little growl, as if it was demeaning, but the light in his eyes betrayed the truth - that he was her puppy, just as much as she was his foxy girl. Perhaps even moreso now.

"Good, I'm gonna hold you too that. You know how much I love your cum." she declared in a pretty, moaning mew. The friction felt amazing for the first few minutes, but her little issue soon enough made it uncomfortable. She never got wet. Even after orgasm the vixen was fairly dry by normal standards. That wasn't to say she wasn't feeling pleasure, she just... Didn't get wet. In fact she never had before, it was just something they dealt with.

Shuu made a scrunchy face and pushed herself up onto her knees and off of the fabric that was gradually becoming unpleasant. "Hold on a sec," she mumbled shyly. This problem of hers always made her feel a bit... guilty? Ashamed? It certainly wasn't a pleasant feeling.

The vixen reached over to their bedside table and pulled open the drawer to pull out their favorite lubricant. It smelled and tasted like strawberries. When she got back into position she pulled down the offending boxers to let Nick's massive cock spring free. She couldn't help but take a second to admire it. Long and thick and so tasty. It filled her to the brim and beyond and gave her such amazing orgasms. The head was given a short flick before it was pressed down to his belly and Shuu covered the underside with a thick coating of lubricant.

The woman wiggled her hips and pressed his dick between her pussy lips again. "Oh~ Much better," she purred, rolling her hips and pressing the thick cock head against her now slick clit. Then began her slow grinding, building herself gradually towards orgasm. Five, ten, fifteen, nearing twenty minutes and the woman was panting and lightly sweating. "I bet..." She paused to pant and mewl and clench her legs. "You wanna fuck me now, right? Slide right inside my pussy?" Shuu was pretty good at dirty talk, though it had taken Nick a while to pull that from her when their sex life first began. "Wanna cum yet?"

Nick let out a little growl of desire as she declared her love for his cum, and he squirmed under her as she ground her hips against his body. Then she leaned over to search for the lube in the drawer, and he took the opportunity to lean up and nibble at one of her perky pink nipples, tongue lapping and swirling until she pulled away, returning. With a harsh motion, his boxers were yanked down to free the thick member she so desired. For a moment, the look in her eyes made him think that she was about to forget about grinding and just devour his dick, that light of admiration and desire for his manhood. She'd always been entranced with his dick - from the first time she'd gotten it out of his pants, she'd practically professed her love for his cock.

Her fingers lightly flicked the tip of his cock and he jumped, a harsh pant escaping his mouth as the sensation rippled through his body. Then the underside of his cock was slathered with a thick coat of the lube and he sighed, the familiar wet, slick sensation somewhat pleasant. As her hips wiggled and her pussy wrapped around his cock, grinding it against his stomach as she worked herself on his underside slowly, he moaned, hands clenching slightly at her hips.

She began to slowly grind, riding him for her pleasure. Slowly, over the course of minutes, she began to pant and squirm atop him, a light sheen of sweat glowing on her body. The scent of her sweat didn't help his arousal, making him throb between her lips, her clit brushing against his tip and making him growl with pleasure. His hands gripped at the bed and at her, the one on her back supporting her and guiding her as she bucked against his throbbing shaft.

His little fox was indeed good at talking dirty to him, and the clench of her legs plus her words forced a louder, feral growl from him, his hips jerking under her. "Fuck yes." He panted, back arching. "I want to slide deep inside you and cum until you're just full of my hot, thick seed." Twenty minute of this wonderful sensation had aroused him to the point of tripping precum, but it hadn't been enough to push him over the edge.

The little nip to her nipple sparked her arousal high enough that she considered pulling him up to her chest and make him continue, but she allowed the thought to drift away as his hard cock rubbed up against her slick pussy, pressing up in all the right places, and his bucking only helped that. His hips jumped and the pressure on her clitoris had stars forming in her pretty green eyes. Eyes that fell down onto her lover and devoured the expression on his face. Nicky was needy, and she'd always loved that look on her wolf, but it was getting a little more prominent than usual. It was kinda hot.

"Nu uh," she answered with a shake of her head. "No cumming yet, not for you. This is feeling really really good, just like this." Shuu accentuated her words with a heavy grind and a sweet gasp. "Don't you dare ruin this for me. I wanna cum on your big thick dick, and you're gonna be good and let me use it like a toy." Her grinding picked up pace and her eyes closed as she pressed herself into his shaft, shifting back and forth to find just the right amount of pressure against the spots she liked most. "If you try anything now I'll be mad at you, and not just play mad, mad mad, because this feels so so so~ good~ I don't care how long it takes." Because her movements lasted another good fifteen minutes before the wave of climax finally started to build.

The vixen's claws dug into Nick's chest, and the familiar face she made as she neared climax relaxed her features. Her jaw fell open, her tongue poked out, and her eyes shut to hide their crossing. Every single piece of fur on her ears and tail began to stand on end, and her breath became shallow pants, and she just couldn't stand it anymore. "Yes yes yes yes, buck against me, yes yes yes. Oh by Inari Nick make me cum!"

As she denied him, he squirmed and growled, hands gripping her body. Her words only encouraged him to buck against her, every praise making him purr and growl. The wet, slick sounds of her just grinding at his cock, her eyes tightly closed. Her words caught him, and he bit his lip harshly, moaning. "Fuck, whatever you want. Fuck, fuck...."

She rode him hard for another fifteen minutes before he could tell that she was working up toward the edge of orgasm as her mouth dropped open slightly. Her cute tongue poked through her lips. She became tense and eyes squeezed shut. At her words, he bucked against her, moving with the motions of her body, working to not only encourage her orgasm but bring it on again. "Fuck fuck fuck." He panted. "Cum on me, baby, cum on my cock." He growled, feeling her claws bite hard into his muscular torso, cutting little crescents in his skin as he arched up against her.

The little vixen bounced her hips with his. Treating her canid boyfriend like a bucking bronko that was leading her to heaven. "Yes yes, I'm cumming I-" Shuu arched in a pretty crescent, her head falling back. Her whole body tensed and a silent howl pulled her lips. She felt her inner walls convulse and her pussy throb, and she was thrown into the glorious pleasure of orgasm. And oh! was it glorious! Every time she started to settle down, Nick's cock would press up against her clit in just the right way to send her off into another.

Three... Three fantastic multiple orgasms left her in spasms atop her lover, and some of her own juices mingled with the lubricant. Shuu wanted to try for four, but her clit grew overly sensitive and she had to pull herself off of her pleasure rod, only to fall face first into Nick's chest. She snuggled and grumbled mock purrs while nuzzling and kissing at him. Her ass was held high in the air, and her tail lazily wagged across her back.

"We gotta do that more often. That was amazing." The tips of her fingers idly pet down her wolf's sides, now and then moving to teasingly rub around pert nipples. "I feel like I could go to sleep right now," she purred.

Nick found that he loved being used like her little toy far more than he ever would have thought. She just rode him, using his dick like a thick dildo she was grinding on, slick with her juice and the lubricant. Her orgasm, oh god, her orgasm. The way her body curved was more than hot, it was heavenly, her perky breasts pushed out as her head tilted back. She spasmed and squirmed and shuddered above him, just using him for her own pleasure, and it left him a sticky mess of precum and a throbbing cock as she collapsed forward onto him.

The little sounds she made as she snuggled into his chest, her hot, round ass up in the air as she snuggled against him. It was amazing, but he could still feel the rough, needy throb between his legs. The pulsing arousal that made him groan as she mentioned sleep. Her fingers brushed and rubbed around his nipples and he groaned and gasped, arching into that touch - for a guy, his nipples were rather sensitive, and she'd always enjoyed teasing them and playing with them.

"We can DEFINITELY do that more often..." He panted.

The vixen hummed in approval and nestled her cheek against his sternum. Delicate fingers absently traced feather light circles around a taunt nipple while she settled down for a rest. After that string of multiple orgasms she needed a moment to catch her breath. Shuu's half lidded gaze was focused on the sensitive bud as she flicked it back and forth in a steady rhythm.

She took her time in calming down from her high, nearly dozing on Nick's chest in the few minutes she rested there. "Hmm," she purred, slowly sitting up again to slide that needy dick between her pussy lips once more, the wet heat stagnant on his shaft. "It's really really hard," she stated with a giggly smile. "I bet you wanna fuck me right now, huh?" Shuu shifted up and held Nick's cock up while she poked at he slick entrance with the head.

With an excited giggle the vixen hopped off the bed to leave her lover wanting. "I came so hard I'm too sensitive for that. So, I guess that means," With far more confidence than before, Shuu strode over to their closet to pull out their 'toy chest.' A moment of rustling and she pulled out four sets of silk-lined cuffs. "I'll spend all my time on you and your tasty cock until I find my second wind."

Pretty eyes looked at the two cuffs in her left hand, then the two in the right. "Um... Spread eagle?" she questioned, her bought of confidence starting to wane with her ignorance. Nick always did the tying up.

He groaned softly as her fingers played over his nipples, and slowly she seemed to focus back on the world. She arched back up, pressing her wet pussy back down on him, and he moaned, squirming. "Oh god, yes." He panted out, and her giggles made him smile. Even as she giggled excitedly and hopped off the bed, he smiled, watching her. It was so hot, her being playful and giggly as she teased him. It took her only a short second to find the cuffs from the box, holding them up as she detailed how they'd spend the time until she was ready to go again. The words made his cock twitch with arousal, leaking clear precum.

"Sounds like a delight..." He breathed, watching her as she turned around. He saw the confidence falter a little bit and gave her a reassuring smile, stretching his arms and legs out to the corners of the bed. "As you wish. Just clip the cuffs to the ropes and tie those to the bed." He instructed gently, knowing that usually he tied her up, and that she wasn't usually paying attention to how he did it.

The vixen looked between her hands again, then lifted her gaze to meet her boyfriend's, then right down to her prize. The little dripping string of precum gave her a thrill so intense it was terrifying, and her pussy clenched in want. Nick was not a leaky faucet. It took a lot for Shuu to coax out a few drops, but now she hadn't even really done anything, and there was a stream of that illusive fluid drooling down the length. The woman had to clench her thighs together and give just a little bit of pressure to her swollen clit. It was still too sensitive to the touch but...

A thick dollop of her own arousal juices flowed down her legs. Insecurity vanished, and the eager fox followed Nick's instructions until all four limbs were bound. She gave each restraint a little tug test. "Not too tight?"

Once the restraints were fully in place, Shuu perched herself right between her lover's legs. "I guess I just kinda, start? Then?" Her stare remained locked on Nick's erection, contemplating it, as if seeing it for the first time. She knew just how to drive him up the wall, but this was more than that. "You're leaking so much," she murmured, pressing her finger to the tip to block off the flow for a few seconds, then was transfixed by the built up gush of precum when finally unblocking it. So she did it again, and again.... And again and again... She didn't keep count of how many times she repeated the action, but she had gotten so transfixed by it that she just... Held her finger down over the sensitive slit, silently counting out the seconds, reaching 20 and still going. She had to know.

Could she make it spurt like an orgasm?

Her eyes wandered his body, and a shiver ran up his spine, loving how she looked at him. And he watched her, seeing the wetness on her thighs. Damn, she was wet! That didn't normally happen. Then again, normally he wasn't leaking this much precum everywhere either. Apparently they were both very riled up.

She bound his limbs carefully, and he shook his head slightly to confirm that the bonds were not to tight as she perched between his legs. He could tell by the restraints that he could squirm and writhe all he wanted, but he would remain stuck to the bed, no matter what. It was quite a thrill, being on this side of the dynamic as she locked her gaze on his cock. He grinned a savage grin as she spoke, contemplating his cock. "You just do whatever you want with me and my dick." He encouraged with a laugh, letting out a hot gasp as she pressed her finger to his tip.

"Uhh... god... You've got me... very turned on. You're a cute little dominant." He said with a purring growl, hips shifting slightly. He could feel each gush of precum as she let it escape him, the slight pressure similar to an orgasm, but not as intense.

"Whatever I want?" A pointed canine pinched down on her lower lip as she watched the cock drool and allowed her mind to wander. Finally, her finger left the drooling slit, only to slide down the swollen head to pinch Nick's foreskin and give it a slight tug. She waved the hard cock back and forth while humming a curious tune. "I think..." she started sweetly, her hand now grasping the thick shaft and giving slow, strong strokes that just barely brushed over the flared glands. "I want to make you leak more."

The slim hand sped up gradually, her thumb brushing the frenulum at every chance. "So be a good puppy and tell me when you're gonna cum." Shuu sent him a wide, lusty grin. "So I can stop you of course! You wanted to try edging, right?"

Nick let a soft, humming groan escape him as she toyed with his foreskin, enjoying how the sensitive skin stretched as she tugged and playfully waved his dick around. Her sweet tone as she began to slowly, teasingly stroke him, her cute innocent voice professing how she wanted to make his cock drool more precum for her., that drove him wild, and his hips bucked slightly and he moaned, arms straining a little against the bonds. "Fuck... That's hot..." He breathed out slowly, squirming a little as her fingers just teased the swollen tip of his cock.

As she sped up slowly, his reactions intensified, hips jerking and squirming, cock throbbing and pulsing in her hand. "Yes ma'am." He gasped as she told him to warn her when he was getting close. Her enthusiastic manner as she stroked him and talked about edging him only turned him on even more. THIS was what he'd fantasized about. He'd never liked the harsh, cruel domme stereotype, but rather exactly what Shuu was like - cutesy, sweet, playful as she talked about edging his big cock.

"I definitely... want to try edging.... I think you'll like watching... me squirm..." He panted, cock throbbing as he now drooled precum almost without pause, a slow, small stream of the sticky fluid leaking from his tip.

"Yeah, I think so too," she squeaked in excitement. Her eyes glimmered as she watch precum dribble out of his cock, and couldn't help but lean down and lap her tongue over the sticky trail. Her ears perked and stars formed in her pretty eyes. "Oh wow! Your dick tastes so good right now!" A slow stream of warm air was blown over the swollen head, her hand never letting up on her firm stroking. "It tastes even better then your cum. Maybe I'll never let you cum again, and just suckle all of this stuff up!" She was trying to be mean and scary, to really freak Nick out into thinking he'd never cum... But the playful smile and devious little snickers gave her away.

Leaning in again, she flicked the tip of her tongue over the dripping tip. "Have you done this before?" She asked between long laps. "Edged on your own? How many times could you do it before you broke down and squirted your tasty juice all over yourself?"

Soft lips wrapped around the flared glands, and the vixen began to suckle softly, savoring ever little drop of precum she could pull from him.

Nick let out a pleased groan as her tongue lapped over the underside of his cock, cleaning up the precum there. As he looked down at her, he saw her adorable ears perk, eyes wide and brilliant. Her exclamation about the taste of his precum made him laugh, which quietly turned into a groan as the stream of air teased his head, hand still stroking. Her naughty taunt about never letting him cum again didn't go unnoticed, but her playful smile was a dead give away - she liked the fun of his orgasm as much as he did.

Her tongue worked long laps over his cock, his legs shuddering slightly. He almost didn't hear her question. "Ahhh. Fuck." he panted. "Mmmm. Yes... When I masturbate and... imagine you... dominating me. I could only last three or four edges though... OH!" Any further words were cut of as her soft lips slowly wrapped around his tip, his hips bucking roughly for a moment as she sucked at his tip.

"Oh my godddd, fuck!" He groaned wildly. "That feels so good, fuck..." He could feel his orgasm slowly rising. "I'm almost... almost to the edge..." He warned softly, hands clenching and toes curling.

Shuu's ears swiveled forward and perked up high to catch all of his sounds. Wow... She'd never heard him like this before. She kinda liked it... Maybe more than 'kinda.' The vixen hummed softly to let the wolf know she'd heard his answer while continuing to suck and lap at the tender tip. She also heard his warning, but she didn't stop. She may not have ever edged Nick before, but she did know her man. So she licked him more and stroked him a little faster until she saw his abdomen clench and twitch, then she pulled away to look at her handy work. "Well, that's one!" She chirped, sitting up and leaving his dick alone to calm down.

"Well, if you could only do it four times then..." Shuu held up her right hand and brought the left pointer finger to touch each tip while silently counting to herself. She went over each digit again and again, making it seem as if she planned to edge him thirty or more times, before she grinned wide and held out both hands to him, four fingers held up on each. "We'll go double or nothing, kay? You get edged eight times before you can spurt."

Shuu hummed again as she leaned back down to kiss the swollen head sweetly. "You can handle that, right? Just think how good it'll feel when you cum. Maybe all over me? You know how much I like your facials." The woman began a long, slow lapping of his whole cock, savoring each drop of precum meant for her. "Maybe I'll swallow it down. It's gotta be really tasty after so much cum fills your balls... Maybe..." Another lick then Shuu took the whole thing down her throat in one gobble. She bobbed her head a few times, twisting her tongue over the shaft before pulling away with a messy 'pop.' "Maybe I'll just untie you and let you fuck me like the feral beast you really are."

The vixen cupped her hand over the needy sack and rolled it around in her palm just the way he liked it. "I have seven more edges to figure it out I guess. What do you think?"

Despite his warning, she didn't falter, and soon his cock was throbbing and his muscular abs clenched HARD, and just at the last second, she pulled away, his cock throbbing and pulsing visibly, a gush of precum drooling from his tip as she so cheerfully declared the first edge. He breathed heavily, panting as his body squirmed slightly. As she counted on her fingers, he groaned loudly, and then an audible sigh came from him as she decided on eight. That was still a huge number, and he was sure he'd be thrashing at the bonds by then, but he also knew he'd love it.

As she asked if he could handle that, he almost managed to respond "yes" before she kissed the tip of his cock and began to lap at his shaft, at which point the word rapidly became a groan of pleasure. Then, suddenly, she plunged his cock down her throat, head bobbing slightly, tongue caressing his thick cock. He gasped out a loud groan, unable to help himself. "Oh fuck!" He grunted, eyes fluttering as she pulled off with that lewd, wet pop, her saliva and his precum making a mess. He loved it.

"I think... I love...." He paused again, groaning as she played with his balls. "Seeing my cum on you... or dripping out of your mouth." He panted out, and then bit his lip slightly.

"I'm probably going... to regret telling you this. But I'm... kinda into cock and ball torture too... so... you can... bite, or slap, or... whatever." he said, his voice breathy, a combination of nervous and excitement.

Shuu was humming a delighted tune as she held the base of his cock firmly with one hand, and tickled her fingertips over the sensitive head. Her tail waggled and her head bounced from side to side with her rhythmless tune. She poked at the dripping slit, rubbing a digit between the tiny lips to really pet his most intimate area. "I'm sure there would be a lot dripping all over. There's already so much cum in your balls and I only edged you once. I'm sure you'll explode all over me! Wouldn't that be fun?" She chirped happily as the steadying hand began a slow, strong stroking over the shaft while she continued to play with the head. Until he mentioned another kink.

Her hands fell away and some of the bubbly joy popped on her face to be replaced with worry. "You... want me to bite it?" She questioned cautiously. The vixen pinched the foreskin to hold his needy cock straight up. "I don't want to hurt you... and your dick is so pretty I don't wanna mark it up..." She wasn't disgusted by any means, nor was she judgemental, just hesitant and concerned. "But maybe... Something like this?" Still holding his dick and waving it back and forth by the foreskin, Shuu moved her other hand between his spread legs to flick her lover's balls lightly.

Nick groaned out a long, low groan as her hands played with the tip of his cock, just teasing and playing with the most sensitive place on his body. A hot pant burst from his mouth as she mentioned exploding all over her - they both loved to have her covered in his cum.

Her worried, cautious nature made him smile softly, still breathing heavily from the edge and her teasing. "You don't have to do anything you don't... want to do." He panted with a smile, gasping softly as she used the foreskin to manipulate his dick. "You do what you want to me. Just don't be afraid to hurt me - I'll probably like it." He said, and as she flicked his balls lightly, he jumped, a soft grunt escaping him, feeling the tightness in his abdomen as the flick sent a wash of tingling, twitching spasms through his hips.

"Hnnng... fuck..." He panted, body clenching against the bondage and squirming slightly. "Mmm. Yes... yes, that's hot... that's hot too." He managed with a soft laugh. "But... like I said... do what you want with me. I'm yours to play with. If that means you use your hands or a toy... hurt or tease... that's all... up to you.' He said, slowly managing to get his breathing back under control. Despite his breathy nature, his cock was literally drooling, thick streams of precum oozing down the vein-covered, thick shaft.

Back
Top Bottom