Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discovering Dominance (Machiavelli x FavoredFox)

Her tail wagged eagerly and played over his cock as it did so, slathering thick, sticky precum into her soft fur. He squinted suspiciously at her as she snickered deviously, but let her muse over her no-doubt sinister plans.

As she shifted, adjusting to press his tip against her slit. She declared that she needed to cum, and he moaned in approval, a smile coming to his lips, and her declaration of where she wanted to cum coaxed yet another sound of lust from him. Her hot arousal and the pulsing heat of her sex made him groan, and as she began to rub the tip through her folds and against her clit, he moaned, gasping and squirming a little. Her words however, caught his attention again, and he let out a low little growl, a mix between humiliation and amusement at the playful way she'd phrased it.

"Please Goddess, don't let my sticky goo out of my balls." He repeated, a frustrated growl in his throat as he panted. He felt her flinch as she pressed his tip inside her, but he didn't feel the typical resistance that they usually had. No, this time the head of his cock slid right into her, his precum and her dripping wetness lubing them both plenty. Her whispered exaltation brought a small smirk from his lips as he felt her tightness quiver around just the tip of his cock - she'd always loved how much he stretched her, how big he was, and how massive he felt in her tiny body.

Yet she stayed teasingly still. "Yes Goddess." He assured her with a smile, teeth nipping at his own lip, a soft moan on his breath

"O-oh Goooood~" Shuu mewled. Having him ask her to deny him was so hot, and hearing him use words like that to describe his cum had her pussy spasming. And she just couldn't wait anymore! The vixen moaned her absolute delight as she oh so slowly lowered herself down, taking in his monster length and girth inch by tiny little inch. She didn't have to. With as wet and horny as she was she could have plopped herself down on her dick in one go without any pain. She kept her pace agonizingly slow until he was fully sheathed inside her.

Her entire body rolled with an orgasm that had her sharply keening and clenching around his length. It was only one, and it was quick, but it was absolutely wonderful! "Do you like it Puppy?" She panted, face dusting red in an aroused flush while her ears drooped in her pleasure. "Is your Goddess showing you heaven in her tight pussy?" Shuu was shivering as she rolled her hips, grinding his shaft into all the right places inside of her. He was only just shy of touching her cervix. He was perfect.

With another groan she reached around in search of the vibrating egg. "It's not. It's not heaven Nicky, because I'm not moving." The vibrating egg was turned on low and she gently pressed it against her clit. It pulled a long, moaning keen from the needy vixen. She clenched rhythmically and strongly, her inner walls fiercely trying to milk out an orgasm her puppy just wasn't allowed to have yet. "You're gonna stay still, really still, while I get enough orgasms to hold me over for a few edges."

The vibrating egg was rolled around in her fingers with practiced ease, finding just the right spot to have her orgasm building. "Tell me," she mewled, grinding against his cock. "Tell me how bad you wanna shoot your spunk deep inside me. Tell me how bad you want to empty your balls. Tell me how much you need to let out your sticky goo. Then beg me to keep it all in. Oh fuck Puppy it'd be so hot. Tell me now!" The last word was punctuated by a buck of her hips against the vibrator.

Last edited:
She was clenching and spasming around his cock as she reached an orgasm as she sank him deep into her, terribly slowly. He panted out a hot "Yes..." as she rolled her hips, just grinding him deep inside her body. He knew how he fit in her, her body surprisingly adaptable to his massive cock, and his tip just barely brushed against her cervix when he was buried into her.

He felt her body clench again as she pressed the egg to her clit, and he moaned, squirming and writhing under her, desperate for more. Then she ordered him to stay still and he bit his lip hard, trying to control himself. Her body clenched and pulsed, working as if to milk an orgasm from him. Despite that sensation, he held back for how, but he couldn't keep his hips from bucking a few times.

Her words weren't missed, and his eyes looked to her. "Goddess, please... I want to fill you with my cum... shoot my thick, hot cum seed into you until it's gushing and dripping out of you. I need it but please.... please deny me. Please don't let me cum, you own my cock and balls and I want to cum when it makes you happy and makes you feel amazing...." He panted, hands clenching at the ropes that bound him.

Her hips bucked and he let out a cry of pleasure, back arching. "Oh fuckkkkkk. Please!" He moaned, writhing and squirming now, eyes fluttering and rolling back a little as her tight, wet pussy worked around him.

Her inner walls clenched again, and Shuu's breath was sucked in with a wavering stutter. Every word Nick spoke had another round of tingles rolling over her skin and pooling in her clit. The egg was shifted just slightly, rubbing back and forth over the sensitive little nub. Her breath came in hot, humid puffs, feeling the muscled wolf beneath her throb and twitch and buck his hips. A powerful predator desperate to fulfill his primal need for orgasm, yet begging her so prettily to keep him pent up and denied. "Oo~ooh, fuck!"

Nick began to writhe and Shuu tossed the egg vibe over her shoulder, shoved her hands down onto the man's firm chest and fucked herself on that throbbing cock. "Don't you dare cum!" She yelped, slapping her hips up and down, their mingled juices making each one loud and squishy. "Not one bit, not one drop, keep it all in," the vixen rambled bouncing on his thick cock with every ounce of strength that she had, because she just couldn't stand waiting anymore! He filled her up so perfectly, split her open just the right amount, and rubbed in all the right places!

"Don't cum don't cum oh Nicky, oh Puppy yes!!" Shuu felt herself clench, every muscle twitching every nerve ending singed in a blissful fire, and as her orgasm rolled over her the fox sat up and threw her head back in a booming howl. Her pussy pulsed and clenched, instinctively trying to coax her wolfy into cumming deep inside her.

Her words and tone and the sound of her was enough to drive a man wild. That, combined with the way she just cast aside the vibrating toy and planted her hands firmly on his muscular torso, roughly fucking herself on him.... He moaned, bucking up against her, her yelping orders ringing in his ears. She thrust down, savagely owning his dick, all the while telling him to hold it in.

She clenched and he growled loudly, feeling her pulse around him, every bit of her body trying to get him to cum in her, and every bit of him wanting to. Her wetness leaked around his massive cock, and he could see where her body was speared on that huge dick. It throbbed, pulsing inside her, hot and needy as she withed in orgasm, head thrown back, a howl of pleasure from her lips. "God FUCK!" He roared, every muscle in him straining as he fought back an orgasm that threatened to overwhelm him. It was the most intense edge of his life, and when he finally managed to back down from it, he was gasping, sweaty, and panting beneath her, sensitive as hell and all of him throbbing and shaking, hungry. Horny. Wild.

A slow, soft whine escaped him as he panted, drooling some, limbs relaxing slightly in the restraints from where they had strained just moments ago, struggling desperately. He could still feel her tight wetness around him, certain that when she moved, she would send another wave of pleasure through him.

As her howl died off it was gradually replaced with a pleased gekker. Even after her orgasm had passed she could feel the ecstasy still making her pussy twitch and her clit tingle. With her tongue hanging out of her mouth Shuu relaxed her spine and lowered her head to look at her devastated puppy. He was so close. His cock was convulsing inside her, and the fox was sure she'd gone too far... But he held it back like a... "Good boy," she puffed, gazing at her handy work with far too much pride. Nick had never looked like this before! She was always the one left drooling and exhausted, but now her big strong boyfriend was submitting to her. It was exhilarating, and bubbled up a desire she never knew she had.

"I can't believe," she started with panting puffs. Her face was flushed pink and sweat dripped from her hair line, making her glisten in the yellow light of the bedside lamp. "You managed to hold it in. It was twitching and throbbing so much, and you squirt out so much precum I really thought you came." She smiled at him, so happily, so sweetly, her eyes soft and dewy with lust and love. "I'm proud of you. Keep it up. That's number 4. We're halfway there."

Carefully, slowly, Shuu lifted herself up and off of the soaking, throbbing cock, then flopped over onto her side with a heaving sigh, the back of her neck resting on a straining bicep. "That was the best orgasm I've ever had," she admitted in a dreamy sigh. Her eyes fluttered shut and a happy hum left her lips. Her fluffy tail pet lightly over his torso, but kept well away from the shaft that was primed to shoot at any moment. "It made me so relaxed... I think I might really take that nap."

Shuu rolled over with a giddy grin and tossed an arm and leg over her lover to snuggle up against him. Perky ears twitched when her cheek rested on his chest, listening to his racing heart beat. Her leg curled over his groin and trapped his length between her thigh and calf. "Just an hour. That's okay, right Puppy?" She looked up with adorable puppy dog eyes. "You don't mind napping for an hour before we go for four more edges, do you?" She squeezed her leg a little tighter around his cock, and her tail curled to rest on his balls, the fur tickling the skin of the sack.

She looked positively fucked to heaven, still clenching atop him, her tongue lolling out slightly, clearly delighted. As she looked down at him, he trembled, sweaty, throbbing, shaking beneath her as she panted atop him. She praised him for holding it in, and he whined softly at the mention of only being halfway done. Groaning, he squirmed, a smile on his lips despite the sounds he was making. "I'm glad you like how much precum I'm giving you, because keep this edging and teasing up, and there will be enough for you to drink by the glass." He laughed, his back arching and eyes rolling back as she slowly and carefully lifted herself off him.

Her wordsmade him grin, however, as she lay to one side, tail caressing. "Best you've ever had, huh? Safe to say you're finding your calling as a naughty, teasing dominatrix, my little foxy babe?" He teased back, but his voice was breathy and strained as she grinned at him, a petite, lithe arm and one leg tossed over his larger body, his cock caught between her thigh and calf. He stiffened as she caught his shaft there, groaning. "God, I'm so fucking horny I could hump your leg." He breathed quietly, a little thought under his breath.

Her puppy dog eyes and her lovely smile won him over easily. "Of course... You're in charge, princess." He said, leaning to kiss her head gently, and as she reminded him of the edges to come, he groaned, and the tightening of her leg made him grunt and breathe out an unsteady breath, eyes rolling back into his head. Her tail teased at his balls, just softly brushing over it.

"I can't be... be sure that I'll be able to sleep, all throbbing and hard and dripping like this, but I'll hold you while you do." He promised with a smile of his own.

"Dream of the ways you'll edge me next." He said, combing fingers through her soft hair.

Pink cheeks puffed out in a playful huff before she broke into giddy giggles. "After all that, I can't really deny it anymore." The vixen nuzzled into her lover's chest and took in a deep breath of his musky, masculine scent. It was heavier, stronger than usual, and she wanted more. "But, then again," she purred. "I'm a Goddess, remember? And a Goddess can't be naughty," she flexed her leg around his cock, "no matter how many naughty things she does." Shuu switched from tickling Nick's balls with her fluffy tail, to slowly flicking the tip over the dripping head of his cock.

The vixen's eyes sparkled, and her ears twitched when she managed to catch that spoken thought. "Go ahead," she cooed, too relaxed from her recent orgasms to keep up her perkiness. Shuu pushed herself up onto her elbow to look down at her wolf with a lazy, but brilliant smile. "Prove to your Goddess," she couldn't stop a short giggle at her new title, "that you're a good Puppy and hump my leg to number five!" Her usual chirp was beginning to return. "You'll stop juuuuust before you squirt. Right? I don't have to worry about you being a naughty boy and wasting all that thick, delicious cum all over my leg. Do I?"

Shuu shifted eyes to one side, then the other, before she leaned in close to excitedly whisper, "I'm having so much fun!" Nick was given a quick peck on the cheek, followed by a quick 'thank you.' She pulled back to await his answer with excited little giggles.

He chuckled softly as she admitted that she couldn't deny it, nuggling her face into his chest as she breathed in his scent. He could smell both him and her, their scents mixing intoxicatingly, hers strong from orgasms, and his strong from his sweat and his constant leaking precum. Her musings only made that smile grow. "Can't be naughty?" He laughed, groaning softly as her leg flexed around his cock, her muscles shifting and tightening on him. "Mmm, I see. You're saying that naughtiness is basically holiness. You're not naughty, you're divine." He teased, and her tip began to flick over the dripping head of his throbbing dick, and he gasped, eyes fluttering softly. "I love it." He said, finishing his thought.

Her permission - even encouragement - to go ahead surprised him. Usually, aside from a little tail-play, Shuu had never expressed interest in sexuality beyond the obvious. He'd suggested, back when he was more dominant, footjobs and thigh-jobs and whatnot, but she had always seemed to find it silly when they could just fuck. Not that he'd minded. A brief image of her standing over his kneeling body, one delicate little foot on his cock, a little puddle on the floor, and her teasing little smile as she crushed his balls and cock under her foot. Shivering a little, he focused back on her.

"Yes Goddess. I'll be good, I promise." He breathed, easily slipping back into that submissive mindset, bucking his hips up a little. Looking to her, he bit hit lip, then asked, "Do you want to stay positioned like this? Do you want to lay down while I kneel...? Or should I kneel on the floor and...?"

The vixen's pretty eyes widened and her leg clenched around Nick's cock, squeezing out a thick gush of precum; like the last drop of toothpaste from the tube. She hadn't thought past the idea of her wolf bucking his hips up right from where he was, but he gave her so many pretty ideas that branched off into more. Suddenly, Shuu didn't feel so tired anymore. With stars in her eyes she pulled away from her needy lover to start untying his wrists and ankles. "I'm gonna set you free, but I don't want you touching anything that's mine just yet. So keep your hands clasped behind your back, okay?"

With an excitedly wagging tail, Shuu slipped off of the bed once he was free, her nightgown disheveled but still concealing her most intimate places. A rush of their mixed juices ran down her thighs the moment she stood, and the little vixen groaned in bliss. "You remember that puppy my brother babysat for a while back?" She started with a giggling snort. "The one that kept humping your leg whenever it saw you?" With a bright smile she stuck out her leg, and the tip of her tongue; then yipped a playful, "Come rut my leg like the horny doggy you are!"

Her leg clenching made his back arch as his precum oozed over her leg, sticky and slick. She pulled away from him, untying him from the bed with eagerness in her eyes. Her tail wagged excitedly, like a puppy with a new toy, her nightgown a little disheveled but still tantalizing him as it hid the parts of her body he so desperately craved. He could see her arousal leaking down her legs and thighs, and he wanted so badly to lap up every drop and devour her wet, sticky pussy.

But she was in charge, and she'd had an idea.

"Behind my back. Yes, Goddess." He groaned softly, sitting up slowly and tucking his hands behind his back as he was told, despite the throbbing NEED between his legs. Her words were... humiliating, but very very hot, and the way she stuck out her tongue briefly was enough to win him over. He slid from the bed, crawling a short distance to her offered leg, wrapping his arms around it as he pressed his hot, throbbing dick to her soft skin, humping. His shaft rubbed against her, balls brushing over the top of her foot as he panted, body shuddering lightly. He looked up at her, making eye contact as his tongue lashed out, worshiping her lovely thighs and lapping her sticky juices from them in utter lust and perversion.

When her powerful wolfy boyfriend slid down to his knees onto the floor, Shuu's tail shoot straight up and fluffed out wide. A surge of... of something rolled through her tiny form, raising the tiny hairs on her body and forcing her heart to thud almost painfully in her chest. The vixen's pupils contracted into predatory slits while her lips quivered. Nick wrapped his arms around her leg, and the moment she noticed the growl rumbling unconsciously in her throat, she realized what this feeling was.

Power.

For the first time in her comfortably meek life, she felt strong! Watching the tall, muscular man drop to his knees and become a whimpering puppy filled her with a bounding confidence she never believed could ever be hers; and she used it without hesitation. "No, bad Puppy!" Shuu scolded, poking at his forehead with a pointer finger, then using her palm to push his head back to stare into his needy eyes. Her own were glittering, dampening the scolding expression she was attempting. It would have been more successful, if not for the adorable pinch in her nose. "I told you to keep your hands behind your back. I think..." she paused for a moment, her usual meek personality peeking through.

Shuu gave her head a little shake, then sternly looked down at her beloved mutt. "Nope. I know you have to be punished for that. You know that too, right Nicky? Naughty puppies need correction, but I don't have a newspaper to roll up and boop your nose." The vixen couldn't stop a playful giggle as she poked his nose. "So what should I do instead?" Her questioned was hummed thoughtfully, both rhetorical and non. She had a pretty good idea on what to do, but Nick knew this stuff better than she did. Maybe he had better ideas.

The physical effect on Shuu was obvious as her tail fluffed out, his cock grinding against her foot, her eyes contracting down to slits, the growl in her throat. He recognized the signs of dominance and powerful desire in her, as he'd felt them before.

She scolded him for touching her, and he whined softly, moving his arms back behind his back as she'd ordered, but she'd noticed, and it was too late. She was getting the hang of the dominant role, feeling it out and settling into it, as she playfully giggle, poking his nose and declaring that he need to be punished. Her question was in a vague tone, and he wasn't sure if she wanted an answer, but he'd give one anyway.

"Yes... yes, Goddess." he panted, looking up at her. "You could... step on... on me, on my cock and balls... Or you could spank me, Goddess. Or we have... plenty of pain toys..." He said, his breath husky and hot, clearly aroused by the power play and the promise of punishment. In fact, he was fairly turned on by the idea of her grinding and crushing his cock and balls beneath her small little feet, pressing his big dick into the floor and trampling more precum out of him.

And the idea of being on all fours as she spanked him was so hot too, his little foxy lady utterly abusing his ass to her giggling delight.

So many deliciously painful punishments and pleasures.

Back
Top Bottom