What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

His head would have popped if his ego inflated any more. She was so fucking incredible. He couldn't get enough of her.

She cried out and moaned loudly again and again, her walls shuddering and heavily gushing her sweet juices onto his tongue.

She arched hard and suddenly screamed his name as she rocked her hips firmly against his face, climaxing hard and her juices gushing heavily.

She melted and shuddered, a shock running up her spine. "H-Haah.. O-Oh god that looks.. S-So.. Good..~❤" she panted, the hearts in her eyes growing larger and glowing bright.

"Y-Yes.. Y-Yes god yes I-I need it..~!" She panted, scrambling closer and placing her face against the underside of his cock, looking up at him, eyes pleading

"P-Please daddy, I-I need that f-fat, powerful fucking cock in my throat more than I need air in my lungs.." She let out a needy whine, kissing and licking at the base, sensitive underside of his cock.

She gasped, panting and opening her mouth, and sticking out her tongue willingly, her eyes still glowing with lust.

She arched hard and immediately forced her way down to the base and gripped his hips as she worked her tongue around his cock, her eyes glowing hard with lust, going half lidded as feral moans tried to escape her, but were muffled by his fat cock.

She pulled back and gasped, panting hard. "D-Daddy I-I'm sorry I got carried away..~ W-What would you like of me?" She asked, squirming gently.

"I-I don't want to seem greedy baby.. B-But I-I would just about die if Daddy would be so kind as to throat fuck me~❤" she melted, holding her cheek as she gripped his fat cock gently.

Back
Top Bottom