What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She played with his tip and rested her chin in her hand, giggling. "Beg for it, my love~ Let me hear the raw lust in your voice~"

"P-Please, you're the only woman who can make me cum as hard as I do~! I only get off on the lust you feed me~!"

She smirked and giggled darkly as she moved over him suddenly. She wrapped her spade once again snugly around his cock and positioned herself to sit her dripping core over his face.

He moaned lowly and worked his split tongue over her clit like a champ, the hearts beating as he looked up at her.

She bit her lip and moaned louder, it was so hard to maintain control with him being this attractive, it wasn't fair.

She tried not to squirm, but she worked him faster and faster, wanting to see if her final spell worked. This spell quickly turned all energy from a pent up libido into one large orgasm. To drain someone completely, in an instant. Luckily it was usually reserved for humans, so Taran should be fine.

She bit her lip and upped her sensitivity rather high. She placed a rune on her crotch that would deny her orgasms until he came, and worked him as fast as she could. Right before he came, she quickly pulled her spade back and slammed down onto him with a loud cry of bliss.

He gripped her hips tight and screamed over and over, dumping a massive load inside her and giving her all that he held inside his body, "Oh fuck!! Oh fuck!!"

She arched hard and screamed his name in bliss as she climaxed heavily, her lush walls clamping down tight around him. "H-Haah T-Taran do you love it~?!"

She shuddered heavily, drooling as she watched all of that thick cum drip from her. "F-Fuck I'm so happy you enjoyed yourself..~" she moaned.

Back
Top Bottom