What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She shuddered and the hearts filled her pupils yet again. She gently grabbed the tip of his cock and ground against the underside. "D-Daddy please, I-I've been so good to you, a-all I want is for you to fuck me..~!! I-I wanna be filled until you can't fill me anymore..~! D-Daddy please I need it so badly..~!"

He snarled loudly and pushed into her hard and fast, slipping in almost too easily with how wet she was, "Holy shit!"

He started pounding into her, like if he slowed down for even a second he would die. "Fuck, you're so tight. So hot and wet, I fucking love it."

"H-Haah f-fuck daddy thank you thank you so much~!!" She cried, holding onto her cheeks as she screamed his name.

She was a drooling mess, a puddle begging him to make demands of her no matter how ridiculous or drastic.

He didn't really know what to demand, really. He was so lost in how tight she was that he couldn't really focus on much else.

She gasped and whined loudly. "Y-Yes, I-I thought you would like that~!! S-So I cast it on myself..~!"

She raked her nails up his back and moaned loudly, heating the kiss and her eyes rolled back in her skull

Back
Top Bottom