Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"That is weird.." She said. She looked back at her tomes momentarily. It was at this time that he noticed her tail again. It was strange, not a perfect spade like his.

"Um," he made a face, "I hope this doesn't sound offensive or mean but your spade, uh...kinda freaks me out."

"Well, for one, it's huge. I mean, look at mine." He said and his tail pulled forward, the spade small enough to fit in the palm of his hand.

"Yeah, I know, but it's useful.." She said, looking at hers. It was much larger, a little larger than her hand.

She snapped her fingers and his clothes disappeared, and she looked through her book before a rune appeared around the base of his cock, and a massive jolt of pleasure shot through him, as his cock immediately became hard and throbbing.

She giggled. "Sorry~" she said. She moved and presented her spade, which slowly opened, looking soft and slick. She made a noise and moved for the 'mouth' of the spade to envelope his tip. Truth be told, it felt incredible.

She smiled and bit her lip, watching as the spade almost completely devoured his cock. "Do you like it~?"

She made a noise and moved to tighten the spade around his cock, pumping it over his shaft faster.

It was strange, but it felt so good. She was almost trembling in excitement, feeling her juices beginning to drip down her thighs.

Back
Top Bottom