Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled and clapped a bit. "Yay! Okay well, let's get rid of those pesky clothes.." She said. She snapped her fingers and his disappeared, and she sank to her knees between his legs.

She smiled up at him as she began to kiss his cock up and down, kissing the tip a bit more passionately.

The hearts were already in her eyes, slowly swirling her tongue around the tip. She moaned and kept at it, needing him hard as can be.

She moans lowly and sits still before slowly pulling back with a gasp and a wet pop, drool connecting his cock to her lips. She moved and slipped the ring onto him and bit her lip. "Time to see what it does~"

She made a noise and undressed, moving to slide down on him with a shaky moan. "S-Something wrong..~?"

"I-It might require some sort of energy or something to activate it..~" she panted as she started moving, bouncing on his hard cock with loud moans.

She cries his name out again and again. Even after she had climaxed so many times, he was still nowhere even close to cumming. Was this a prank?

"You greedy fucking whore. What kind of joke is this?" He snarled. He was pissed. "I haven't been able to cum at all. But here you are, enjoying every fucking second."

"This fucking ring has denial shit on it. No wonder I didn't recognize them when I looked them over." He hissed.

Back
Top Bottom