Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Flight of Fancy ( Lady Bloody Ava and Wolvenrogue)

John felt a bit sticky and so he showered briefly before slipping into his tux and asking her to tie his tie. The red gown was amazing on her and his head was swimming. He hadn't counted on being quite so distracted by her beauty, but it was a wonderful distraction. This he knew for sure, with her on his arm he could sell tropical vacation homes to snowmen. His original intent in all this had been to help his business, but he could see that the pleasure side of the coin was rapidly outweighing everything else, and whether or not it was deliberate, the woman had a firm hold on his heart, and every fiber of his being.

Naomi was proficient at tying Tues since she grew up with three brothers who often needed help. When she was done she stole a kiss from John's lips with a sexy smile upon her own. This was certainly a dream come true. When they arrived they were greeted with the most lavished of limousines. The couple emerging from the plane looking like the sexiest of celebrities. With a harm wrapped around John's she followed him to the limo where the driver held the door open and John helped her in first. "What is this gala all about, John?" She asked while simultaneously trying to quell the butterflies in her stomach.

"Its the newest form of legal lobbying. You support a politicians favorite charity with an outlandish party. Besides being very effective as a political tool, its a ton of fun. Tonight its "Save the Whales. Technically this will be a whale watching tour, but who will ever see a whale after sunset when they are drunk at a floating party after dark? Mark my words though,it will get congress to loosen regulations on airlines. " In the meantime, I get to dance the night away in the arms of the most beautiful woman on the face of the earth, and deduct it as a business expense. " The limo whisked them off to the pier where his yacht was waiting their arrival. "Tomorrow when the party is over we are sailing for Hawaii. It will give us time to get to know each other better."

She listened with genuine attention as he spoke and she laughed when he pointed out the reasons as to why people would not be actually watching the whales. "Hawaii? Do you have business there as well?" She asked with curiosity. So far he had a rather busy schedule so she assumed he still had work to do in Hawaii. As they reached the yacht it was the highlight of the pier. Music played in the dining air. The smell of the ocean engulfed the senses." Wow, John." She hugged her lover's are in silent excitement. "This feels like a red carpet event." She pointed out.

"It definitely is. this is how you raise millions for charity in a single night. These people don't work for a living and have no idea how to spend their money. Its our job to help them. Its a very nice job. The difference is its a job for us although its a pretty nice living, I think you will agree. as they boarded the yacht the music softened and he was handed a microphone. "Good evening friends, and thank your for supporting "save the whales" I want to introduce Naomi to you . isn't she the most beautiful creature on God's earth. She is your hostess this evening and by far the most beautiful women I have ever known. " He set down the microphone and pulled her into a kiss.

Lash laden eyes looked around at all of the well-dressed people. Women dripping in glittering gowns and diamonds and men decked out in the finest suit. While she was still attached to John she was surprised when he was handed a microphone. Even more so when she was put on the spot. Her cheeks damn near matched the hue of her dress. Next thing she knew she was snagged into the most intimate of kisses. Everyone broke into cheers and applause and Naomi smiled when the kiss was broken. You'd think they had been together for years. It would have been no surprise if he got on bended knee and brought out a damn ring. Naomi's heart nearly stopped at the thought. "John." She was smiling so hard that her cheeks were starting to hurt. "How long will the party last?" She asked, now eager to stay by his side.

"Its your party! " he said with a whimsical tone in his voice, and what is more , they love you! of course I knew they would." Just then the band started to play. "My I have this dance? he asked her with an ostentatious bow. He spun her out in the middle of the crowd and soon all eyes were on the girl in the hot red dress. As they danced, he spoke softly into here ear. Every woman on this boat wished they were you right now, and with good reason. There isn't one as good looking, and even if there were, she doesn't have half your charm. " The dance went on for more than an hour interrupted only by those who just had to meet Naomi and get a picture with her. The ship had five decks and they had to dance on all five, though John would not allow anyone to cut in, though many tried. Finally as they were walking along a companionway, John backed through a door and pulled her with him.

"you are incredible! " he gushed as they slipped out of sight and into an insanely luxurious master suite ever seen. He pushed her gently back on the bed and fell along side her. "In an hour or so the guests will be gone and we will depart for Hawaii." there will just be us and the crew, and if they do their job you will never see the crew. "

Her party?! She knew that he had to merely be saying this. He had made her the center of attention with the kiss and she was enjoying dancing with him. She was surprised by how many people wanted pictures of them and some with her. Pictures flashed here and there. There was a round of applause everytime they finished dancing. John was surprisingly light on his feet. The couples were quite the sensation and she was laughing at a joke when her host stealthily pulled her into a room. "Oh my goodness... John." SHe managed to say before she was pushed onto the soft surface of the bed with a little laugh before he joined her. "You were just as incredible, baby." She uttered as she wrapped her arm around his neck and stole a kiss from his lips. "Are we heading back out there or are you all mine?"

"Actually, I was thinking you were all mine! and I know you are good enough to eat. It isn't all looks, but Damn! i'd still take you if it was! " he pushed a button on the night stand and the door locked with a noticeable click and all the shades lowered automatically. reaching beneath her left arm, he found a tiny zipper pull and slowly lowered it pealing her out of the dress like a banana. "I knew there was a reason I liked this dress" he said with a low whistle as it fell away from her bare skin revealing that he skin was all that was underneath. " That was easy! he said as he laid back on the bed. "Your turn" he said grinning ear to ear. She would have a bit more work than he did but then with her naked body hovering over his , she could take her time if she wanted to. "We don't have to leave here for the next five days if you don't want to" he said , finally actually answering her question. "You throw a hell of a party! You know that?!"

"I am all yours John, remember?" She placed a kiss on his lips as she heard the door lock and broke the kiss as the shades lowered on their own. When he announced that it was her turn she laid him flat on his back and straddled his waist. She snagged a hot and delicious kiss from his lips while hands unbuttoned his shirt and when that was done she peppered her kisses down his jaw, down the center of his chest until she was met with the waistband of his pants. Her ass sat high in the air as she took her sweet time undoing the fastenings of his pants. Her facial expression was the very definition of mischevious. She proved so by pulling down the waistband of his jockies and freeing his member. What sprang forth was impressive, to say the least. A hot slick long licked its way from the base, clear to the arched tip where she made the helm disappear past soft lips and relinquished it with a 'pop'. After such a tease she took his pants and jockies off properly, leaving him clad in nothing. She mounted him once more and moved her hips back and forth. The heat of her sex sliding along his marble hard member with the aide from the evidence of her arousal as she teased both of them while looking into those charming eyes and indulging in a tongue-tying kiss.

He loved the feeling of her slick pussy lips sliding along his length,but he also knew that an even better more velvety treat lay just beyond those tempting lips. Synchronizing with her sliding , just as she slid forward he rocked his hips back and then quickly forward and his helm caught at her entrance and changing direction like a heat seeking missile slid smoothly up inside the hot heart of her tunnel and all the way in until it pressed against the gateway to her womb. He inhaled her lips deepening their kiss an began a detailed exploration of her warm soft tongue. Rolling her onto her back and crushing her ample breasts against his chest his hips began to thrust deeply inside her. As the wonderful softness of the bed surrounded them he rolled her back on top and let her have a turn to drive their passion The bed was so large that there was no worry about running out of room no matter how many times they changed gears. Reaching over to the nightstand he pushed another button and the sound of water was heard from another room as the tub began to fill on its own. Stopping their rolling on their sides with their bodies tightly intertwined he began to worship her breasts and nipples before slipping out of her and kissing his way down between her breasts and across her smooth stomach before beginning to devour the nectar that was rapidly flowing between her thighs. He suckled her clit and teased her inner walls with his tongue before returning slowly up her body and meeting he pussy with his helm as his lips again met hers.

Their rolling antics had her singing a sultry symphony She came once amidst their fun and John was sampling the spoils. "Oh. John... you really know how to show a girl a good time." Slendering manicured fingers raked through his locks as her chest rose and fell with each precious breath. "Oh my God... " It felt so damn good, there were no other words to use. When she got him back at eye level, she savored the kiss, but not before giving his the sweetest of smiles. The party be damned. She forgot all about the party and was so into John. He teased the entrance of her sex and she broke the kiss to speak. "Mmm... are we having a bath?"

"Seemed like a nice idea. Things are headed on the sticky side, not that I mind , but then again, in the right environment cleaning up can be fun too. The flared end of his cock had slipped just inside her and he loved how the warm wet slippery fold were caressing the rim of his glans. "How can any one woman be so perfect! You are driving me out of my mind with pleasure.. I cant wait till all there people go home. We are going to walk the deck naked and make love where ever we please, as often as we please. " Help me find a dream you want to experience. We will do it together!"

He scooped her up from the bed and carried her to the bath. He set her gently in the warm still water and then climbed in with her and started the jets which hid them from view. H e pressed a button and a few moments later a blond waitress who was completely naked delivered champagne with key lime sorbet and strawberries, with a bowl of warm melted dark chocolate before excusing herself. "The guests must be leaving. The cabin crew doesn't dress when I am here without guests. they consider it a perk."

"Getting dirty while getting clean wouldn't be a first for me." She teased before that slick smile from he face was wiped away and replaced with a downright sultry and unabashed look. He fit her sex so perfectly that she could hardly stand it! "Walk the deck? Naked?!" That would be something brand new for her. This made her laugh out of pure disbelief, but she knew that he was being serious. A cheer rang out as she was scooped up in his arms. The bathroom was gorgeous, to say the least, and matched the luxury of their bedroom and the yacht itself. Naomi found herself almost as red as the strawberries being served to them when the naked waitress came and left. Despite being hidden with the jets and arm came to cover her chest and her sex as the woman arrived. "You are one extremely laid back gentleman, John." She said with a sigh of relief that they were alone once again.

" I am worried though, I seem to be nearly completely out of control when you are around. I can say without qualification that you have me completely bewitched. I must admit that I were I asked to choose between having you and all of the rest of women-kind, I would choose you and forsake the rest and never look back for a moment. " He fed her a strawberry dipped in chocolate and then tasted the chocolate from her lips. The taste of the strawberry reminded of something and a moment later it came to him, and he lifted the girl and seated her on the edge of the tub before pushing her thighs wide apart and moving between them with an extended tongue. He taste was like strawberries but ever so much more tempting. As he suckled at her cleft and teased with his tongue his hands returned to her wonderful nipples and breasts. hist head rested lazily against her thigh and he continued to tease her. He paused but only for a moment to say "Come on my tongue Naomi! feed me your sweet cream"

When he spoke of being out of control, she laughed and rolled her eyes. "John, you can't be serious. Are you trying to tell me that you've genuinely experienced love at first sight?" She asked as she was fed a strawberry. It was mouth-watering delicious. It was almost as delicious as the kiss he stole from her. A quaint little gasp escaped her lips as she was hoisted up and onto the edge of the lavished tub. Her hands held onto the edge of the tub for leverage and the second she felt the heat and texture of his tongue upon her glistening sex. "Oh, John..." The words were nothing short of a compliment. Warm eyes looked down at her lover as he worked his magic. She found herself panting heavily. "Yes... oh John!" There was no doubt that any and everyone could hear her and know what was going down and she wouldn't have it any other way. It wasn't long before she granted his wish and shattered there on the spot.

He came up for air from between her smooth thighs. "Love at first sight? I don't know, but whatever it is, I have no control over where it takes me, but this I know it draws me to you like a bee to its queen, and love the taste of her honey. " He grinned at her with a foolish grin and then got up and sat beside her on the tub edge. His cock was rigid as an iron rod. " Come sit in my lap" he requested with a commanding tone, and lifted her by her hips and held her over him a moment before letting her down upon him and pulling her breasts against his chest . He joined his lips to hers once more and began to explore her tongue with his own. He loved the feel of her velvety walls as they caressed him. "Take me young lady ..... I belong to you!"

He settled into kissing her again and moved from her lips to her neck and behind her ears . He was letting her control the progress of things. This would be her own little party.

The grin of his was contagious and she smiled. His words were always so charming and were no less than when she first met him. His cock stood impressively hard and erect and when beckoned, she showed no hesitance. The young beauty straddled her lover's lap and buried every inch of his member in the hot and tight confines of her sex. Arms draped upon his shoulders as she pressed her lips to his and relished a kiss like no other as she rode him like a stallion. Breasts bounced up and down with her. When his lips traveled along her nick it left her lips available to moan and call out his name in the most heavenly of symphonies. She climaxed once and was on the verge of climaxing again and when she did, she hugged him tight. Her legs felt like jelly and her heart raced beneath a voluptuous bosom. "Oh my God, John, baby... are we going to be able to keep this up all night before you break me?"

"Its pretty hard to break a wild Mare" he said with a glint in his eye, "that is unless she is with foal.....but its a bit soon for that I think... so as for tonight, I do believe I could try all night and never break you, and I may just try!" He loved the feeling of the young woman's soft breasts heaving against his chest as she caught her breath. He hadn't climaxed, and was still hard with in her moist warmth. "Help your self to another if you like, or if you prefer, the decks are now clear and there is a full moon. The ocean is beautiful in the moonlight and the air is perfect."

He pulled her to his chest and let her head rest on his shoulder with her beautiful Raven hair flowing down over their bodies. John lifted a soft breast to his lips and began suckling on her nipple . The feeling was exquisite having her wrapped around him while at the same time her nipple was wrapped in his lips.

John spoke such wondrous words and it kept the smile from ever leaving her lips, even in the midst of exhaustion. Pleasure draining her of so much, yet the there was a sense of urgency to do more! This was only the beginning! "There's so much to do. So many endless opportunities." A gasp was ripped from her lips as she felt a shock to her senses as her nipples were sucked into the sanctum that was past his lips. It was a neverennding cycle of bliss. "How about we take this to the deck. I'll admit, I am hesitant about being naked around other people, but it's gotta be such a gorgeous night out."

John stood and stepped out of the tub before taking her hand and helping here lithe body up and out onto the bathroom floor. There was no need to dry off and before they left the bathroom He picked up a spray bottle with a light coat of sweet oil and then rubbed it into her skin head to toe leaving her body gleaming. He set the bottle down and then pulled her into a warm kiss before wrapping an arm around her slim waist and pushing open the door to the deck and walking her out into the warm moonlit night air.

Back
Top Bottom