Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Flight of Fancy ( Lady Bloody Ava and Wolvenrogue)

Naomi sampled the sweet wine and smiled. Soft red lips spoke volumes as to how pleased she was. "I love it. It's perfect." Manicured fingers took the menu and she looked at all of the delicious options. " That sounds delicious." She replied to his own selection, but she wanted to try something different. "I'd love to try your cocktail, John, but I also want to try something else." So far this has been the stuff of fairytales and she was starting to become accustomed to the special treatment. She noticed the lack of prices and while she was very curious, she knew that she was better off not asking. "I do love seafood though." Between living off of ramen, Totino's pizzas, and dollar menus all throughout college and just getting settled into her new job with a just a paycheck or two in, she was certainly enjoying the change in options. John seemed so genuinely in love with her and he had been so kind, so she would hate to be rude and question his constant advances. "I'll take what Anthony recommends. I do love seafood and that is my only request."

"Do you speak Italian? Anthony is an accordion player that I asked to play so we could dance, but judging by his rotund physique, he knows how to eat.! You can have the waiter translate for you!" John couldn't help but smile at the circumstance. He had wondered how to break the news about his wanting to dance and this wonderful woman had provided the perfect opportunity. A moment later, a large man wearing an accordion walked over and was about to start playing when the waiter interrupted and there was a brief discussion in italian. The a waiter the turned to Naomi and said Anthony says you are a wise woman that you should ask a fat man what the best menu item is and he suggests is Ribolita with added steamed crab meat. he says it is delicioso!" the waiter smiled and Anthony began to play. John rose and bowing from the waist offered his hand to Naomi. "May I have this dance?"

"Italian? No. I don't." She replied and when she actually saw Anthony, she smiled. He looked like a rather jovial man. He was apparently a very kind man, as well. Her smile grew and it was radiant and even more so when coupled with a lovely little laugh. "Grazie." It was the only word she knew in Italian. "I'll take what Anthony suggested." She told the waiter and sat in wait to listen to Anthony play his accordion, but John did surprise her as he stood up from his chair and offered his hand for a dance. "Of course." Again with the sweet smile. She offering her hand up before standing up and onto her heeled feet. "Are you sure we have time for such a lovely lunch, John?" She asked in a tender voice that spoke of how much she was enjoying herself.

"If you look at our itinerary I planned two hours. Its important to me , besides even if we are late, everyone else will wait. " He pulled her into his arms and as Anthony played a quiet waltz, they deftly navigated their little corner of the restaurant. She fit in his arms as though she had been created just for him and the lovely scents that rose from her breasts and hair were nearly intoxicating. When their appetizers arrived they danced through the end of the number and when they sat down it was to muted applause. "You do everything well!" John exclaimed, that was fabulous. He held his appetizer out for her to sample and waited until she had taken what she wanted before eating any himself. The wine steward brought her a flute of a sweet white champagne which he had paired with her appetizer. "So tell me, what is your greatest fear going into this?" as he asked the question he took her hand and held it softly in his own.

Naomi listened to his sweet words and was surprised as she was whisked into his arms. As he led she followed in the dance. At first, she felt a little embarrassed, but John seemed so genuinely smitten with her. There was no denying that she was enjoying all of this. The smell of the food had her mouth watering and she was smiling so hard that her cheeks were starting to hurt. "John, does your flattery know no bounds?" She teased with that sweet smile of her. She used her fork to take pieces of his appetizer. The champagne paired so perfectly well and she took her sweet time savoring the meal before her. "My greatest fear? My greatest fear would be waking up from this dream. Not long ago it was just another day at work... and now..." She shrugged her shoulder.

"Well my dear, I assure you its real. My greatest fear was asking you and having you slap my face and turn me down , but you didn't and now there you are shrugging the most beautiful shoulder in the world at me. I have one more thing to ask you , and you can surprise me with the answer. When we stay in hotels, which will be a lot, we will need a suite regardless, but you can choose the number of bedroom and beds, I will be ok whatever you decide. You will make all the arrangements from now on. Don't forget that card you have has no limit and I am used to the best." They had nearly finished their appetizers when the waiter arrived with yet a second menu. "Now about the main course?" He asked. "we might need a bit of time" John said as he smiled at Naomi.

The appetizer was divine. Now she could see why people would pay obscene amounts of money just to eat here. She listened as he spoke and nearly choked on her food but took a sip of her champagne before continuing. "Alright. Let me do this right now." She dabbed at the corner of her lips and set her napkin back in her lap before she fished out her Samsung S9 and worked with surprising speed. "Perfect. The Four Seasons." She pointed out. She didn't mention the number of beds. Even with the luxurious suite there was still an element of surprise. When the waiter stopped by and brought up the main menu, she was surprised. She had no idea what to choose. "What would recommend John?" She asked as she eyed the menu. "Everything sounds so divine."

"Well that is easy, and since there will be two of us bring us Mama's Lobster Lasagna. " "The full dish sir?" the waiter asked? "yes" he replied . and bring us Tira Mi Su and Capacino for desert. "Its the best I've ever eaten and it is great before a flight, but it takes two to even attempt to eat it. " The waiter disappeared back into the kitchen. John got up and waved to Anthony across the room. "May I have another dance My dear? " The offered his hand as Anthony began to play. He slipped an arm around her narrow waist and and supported he hand with the other hand and they began to glide quietly as he whispered in her ear. Have you ever been to Catalina ? He asked her. We have a private yacht there, and we will be entertaining about ship this trip. Remember to pick up swim and beach wear this afternoon you will need it. It didn't take long for the Lasagna to be ready and the waiter waved to them from their table and they danced there way back and he seated her. "I should have set aside three hours. I could dance with you all afternoon. "

Lobster Lasagna? That sounded delicious and utterly exotic. She watched as Anthony approached the table and John extended his hand. She happily accepted it and molded her body against his as she enjoyed the sweet dance. "Mmm... no, I have never been to Catalina." She honestly replied. "A private yacht?" She said in a pleasantly surprised tone of voice. "Eventually I will not be surprised by anything you tell me." A soft and melodic laugh meant for his ears and his ears only sounded past soft kissable lips."Oh... you've seen me in far less, but I guess it can't be helped." It was a tease and it was almost disappointing to end the dance, but the food smelled divine that her disappointment was instantly washed away. "I could become accustomed to this lifestyle. Dancing, shopping, and dining with a handsome gentleman such as yourself. I've experienced so much in the last day than I have in my short life."

While they were still dancing he replied to her comment about swim suits. "the suits aren't for me but when you attend a party on a yacht at sea off Catalina you could go naked, but you certainly won't wear a ball gown and there will be press aboard." After they returned to the table comment tickled him and he responded "The day is barely half over!" he said chuckling at her comment, but don't worry, we'll catch a nap on our flight. " he was scarfing the lasagna hungrily. "This stuff is sinful. I have been known to fly it in from LA. " They had made a significant dent in the Lasagna when the waiter brought the Tira Mi Su and cappuccino. "This is the only thing better than the lasagna" he said he sipped some champagne to clear his pallet and dipped into the chocolaty creamy layered dessert.

The lasagna was certainly killer. It was divine. She seemed to savor every bite, but before she knew it, it was gone. "You're right. It was delicious. I barely have room for dessert, but it smells so good!" The woman glowed. She sipped the cappuccino and hummed her approval of the beverage before sinking a fork into the treat. It was heavenly. "Oh... my..." She replied. The woman sounding as though she was having the sweetest of sex and enjoying it immensely. "John, you have some amazing taste." When the dessert was done, she walked over to John and sat in his lap. Arms draped around his shoulders and his lips seized in a kiss that spoke volumes. "Thank you, handsome. Are you ready to go?"

"Well no. But we had better. We have a lot to do The afternoon shopping was a blurr and before they knew it they were headed to the limo with a parade of attendants carrying boxes behind them. James came on the intercom and said. Your plane is ready and waiting at the hanger engines running we will arrive in 20 minutes. "I have never seen a woman accept change like you do with such poise and grace. He pulled her into his lap and wrapped his arms around her. "let's see, where were we when we left the restaurant ?" He pulled her into a passionate kiss. while they were kissing he slipped the dress down her arms and below her breasts and was pleased that she wasn't wearing a bra, though it was obvious that her breasts were firm enough that with the right clothes she didn't need one. They fairly floated in air. He took a moment to cup them gently before pulling he breasts back in place as they pulled up to the hanger and their plane. James opened the door and helped her out of the car. "What do you think of your new plane? " he asked her.

The shopping had been so fun and she was quite surprised at how much they purchased. Even if she was having second thoughts about something, John would insist that they buy it. He was such a sweetheart every step of the way. She had never met a man willing to shop like this with a woman. As they were alone once more she found herself in his lap. A sinfully sweet smile danced upon her lips before they kissed once more. She felt the soft material of her dress being slide low enough to just expose her breasts. As those large and warm hands cupped at firm globes of flesh, she couldn't help but relinquish a moan. It was dam near criminal how he redressed her and got led her away, leaving her aching for a piece of him. Before she could complain and her eyes beheld the plane, her dawn dropped and nearly had to be picked up and off of the floor. "Wow." Was all she had to say. She was speechless when they walked on board. It was far better than what they had at the rinky-dink airport that she use to work at.

John led her across the tarmac and up the steps and a round the corner and into the head of the cabin. The ground crew had been working for hours getting the new G550 set up and ready for his use. A young handsome young man in a stewards uniform greeted them. "You must be Naomi" I am Jason, your flight staff coordinator. I am told that I am to be at your disposal at all times and that you speak for Mr. Chamberlain. Please do not hesitate to inform me if need anything. Take off is in 7 minutes. Dinner will be served on reaching cruising altitude and I will turn down the bed while you eat. This plane is equipped with a full bath should you need it. May I show you to your seats for take off?"

John never ceased to amaze her and he certainly had outdone himself this time. The luxury was almost too much to believe, let alone that she was expected to enjoy such luxury. Before she could turn around she was greeted by a handsome young man. SHe nodded to his assumption that she was who she was and when informed that she would be speaking on behalf of John and that this man as her personal attendant while on the flight, she elbowed John in the gut, through it would barely do anything to the man. "Yes, please Jason." She kindly replied before looking back at John with a smile before being shown to her seat. As they were seated she was handed a menu and she ordered a filet mignon with a glass of wine and a small bowl of vanilla ice cream with caramel drizzled on top, a cherry, and whipped cream. Sexy legs crossed themselves as she looked out the window as they took off. The buildings shrinking the further in altitude they reached. The table was gorgeously dressed and she could smell the delicious aroma of their food cooking. She was busy admiring her surroundings while looking so regal and befitting of a woman to grace her boss' arm.

"I gave him those instructions personally. His job depends on pleasing you. Jason is a very capable assistant. Remember, he works for you. His job is to make you look good for me, whatever you think that means. " John had ordered Ahi tuna, and a Greek salad. Jason poured their wine and then whispered in Naomi's ear. "Shall I make up one bed for two, or two beds for one? " John looked out the window deliberately avoiding eye contact at that moment well aware of what was being asked. When Jason nodded and left to the bedroom his eyes returned to his sweet companion. "I trust the food is up to your standards. We have about three hours for nap before we need to be up to dress for dinner. Just then Jason returned to Naomi and said "the bedroom is ready at your convenience." He handed her a small cell pager. "Just push the button and speak if you need anything"

Again with that sweet and sophisticated smile of hers as John informed her of what he got Jason for. She remained silent and smiled as she listened to Jason's question. She turned back and whispered her answer before he walked off to do her bidding. The steak had arrived, medium rare, as she had asked. It was warm and juicy. The honey glazed carrots were tender and not too sweet. "Perfect as expect, my dear." She replied as she took her sweet time to savor the food. A glass of wine later and a delicious dessert was when she accepted the cell pager to get ahold of Jason. "Thank you, Jason, that will be all." She dismissed him with a kind smile before looking down at their empty dessert bowl and then standing herself up and taking two steps to walk away. Heeled feet stopped and their owner looked over her shoulder with a 'come hither' look to her eyes and a sinfully sweet smile. "Are you no joining me, John? I think we need to be more intimately acquainted, don't you think?" A little laugh escaped painted lips before she continued on. "Don't leave me waiting, handsome." Before she disappeared through the door you could already see the shoulder of her dress being slid off in a suggestive manner.

Johns eyes were glued to the woman and he downed the last of his wine before following her into the bedroom where the top of the dress was hanging dangerously low as Naomi stood next to the turned down double bed. John helped the dress slowly down the smooth skin of her sensuous body and on to the floor leaving her in only her heels. before standing in front of her and caressing her wonderful breasts and kissing her wet lips as he waited for her to unwrap her prize like a little girl on Christmas morning. John was as hard as he ever remembered being and she would have to work a bit to stretch his jockies over it.

Naomi was happy that John followed suit and was happy to be relieved of her dress. The woman snagged a kiss from his lips as she took her sweet time unbuttoning his shirt. The woman was teasing and while she was aching to relieve the strain in his pants, she wanted to build it up a little until they could barely stand it. As that shirt was tossed aside she worked the fastenings on his pants. The ever so eager woman slid a single warm manicured hand past the waistband of his jockies and wrapped all five digits around his marble hard length and stroked the impressive member as she peeled his jockies off of her treat. The second she saw that tempting tip, she leaned over and dragged her warm top across the arched helm before continuing to free him.

John stepped out of his pants and underwear together on the floor and pushed the girl back on the soft bed, and when her feet came off the floor relieved her of her heels before slipping her feet up over his shoulders and sitting on a stool began to look hungrily at her beautiful pink outer lips. He was pretty sure there was a silvery line of moisture between them and pulling her closer decided to have a taste and see. He teased her with the tip of his tongue and circled the little button that was just coming into view before kissing his way up to her luscious breasts and nipples and in the process bending her double. His rock hard cock lying along but not entering her slit.

To say that she was excited to finally get a taste of John would have been a massive understatement. Her sex was glistening with evidence of her arousal. After her bare back met the extremely soft surface of the bed, she propped herself up on her forearms to bear witness to what her lover had planned. With the simple touch of his tongue, she leaned her head back and moaned ever so softly. She looked back at John as he peppered a trail of kisses up the center of her body while her lips sat agape for some much-needed air. This was pure and agonizing torture. "Oh, baby... please don't make me wait any longer." She pleaded. She felt his heat and powerful weapon just nestled atop her greedy sex.

John wouldn't make the lady ask twice. Rocking his hips back the thick purple head of his cock found the target, and wet as she was he slid smoothly into her tight warm wet cave and began to pump his full length deep between her thighs. She hadn't asked for protection and neither had he. He was willing for the consequences if there were any and he assumed that she was too. Turning her length wise on the bed he released her legs from his shoulders to wrap around him and pulled her to him, his arm wrapped tight around her slender waist and they nestled into the bed and their lips met in the kiss he could tell they both wanted . "You taste amazing. Every part of you! he said as he devoured her lips and tongue. His thrusting grew faster and deeper as she took him relentlessly down the path of bliss.

John filled her perfectly with every inch of his marble hard length. She didn't give a damn who heard, which was a good thing given the moan he ripped out of her when every inch was buried in her slick sex. "Damn you feel so good, baby." She whispered against his lips before she indulged in another delicious kiss. Her legs would tighten around him everytime he got her just right and it wasn't long before she shattered in his embrace, but she was far from done. She fed him moan after moan as her insides were pummeled. Soft hands caressed at his bare back and her back arched in bliss as he worked her like he knew her inside and out. "Oh John, yes..." She moaned softly as she enjoyed the tempo as she built up to an immense climax and teetered on the edge.

He had been doing his best to prolong the moment but when he felt her body clench down hard on him he groaned loudly as his balls tightened and he released a hot torrent of his seed deep inside her hungry body. Their desperate breathing synchronized as they lay there panting in each others arms. He rolled on to his side but stayed deeply buried inside her as his body fell limp and collapsed in the bed, his face buried in the luxurious flesh of her full and soft breasts. Sleep was about to claim the man and he knew that all too soon they would be awakened to dress for the evenings events. He took comfort in knowing that all this could easily be repeated again as they adjusted to west coats time together. As he drifted off he said a prayer of thanks for Bloomington Indiana.

Naomi felt her insides being painted with his seed as they both floated off to nirvana. She cuddled up to her lover as sleep overcame her and her eyes closed as she lay upon the soft surface of the bed with her naked lover. Before fully succumbing to the sleep realm she thanks her lucky stars for this string of events that led to this moment. The flight was as smooth as ever and a little tune rang through the air. The screen of her pager phone lit up with Jason's name and a message of their arrival. Then a voice spoke over the intercom announcing their arrival soon. The lovely dress that John had picked out was going to look gorgeous accompanied with the necklace and the mink coat. Light make up with a pop of red lipstick and she was certainly fit to grace John's arm. It was still a little new to her, but she took to it rather well.

Back
Top Bottom