Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Boy and his Hypno (Kaybee x Alty)

The geodude was familiar enough with humans to recognize the look Leon was giving him because as soon as Hypno started twisting his pendant the pokemon replied in a hurry, slamming it's fist into the ground and launching a spray of stones at the pair, forcing Hypno to weave between the stones. They wweren't huge rocks, but they were big enough to bruise and batter, and an unlucky shot to the head wouldn't be easy to walk away from.

Unfortunately for it's freedom, the attack came just a little too late.

The pendant was already spinning, and after a mere two volleys, it's eyes were locked to the hypnotic pattern. Slowly, it's eyes drooped, and a rumbling earthen sound began to issue from its body...

Leon would quickly cover his eyes, making sure to avoid the spray of earth and dust coming his way.

The trainer would stop and consider the next move, would it be wise for him to toss his Pokeball this early, or wait and make an attempt at damaging it more. The Pokemon fell asleep quite quickly, could it have been a sign of its overall resolve? Then there was the possibility that Hypno would hurt it too much with a psychic blast. "No, we can't do anymore damage to Geodude." He's seen what he did to Roxanne's Pokemon. This Geodude was wild, hardly up to the level of Roxanne's.

"Alright, Geodude! It's time for you to come with me!" Leon's arms wind back, gathering up momentum. His legs tense up, the calf muscles tensing up before he snaps loose, sending the Pokeball straight at the Geodude with some loose precision. There was far more destructive force in his toss than accuracy. The ball would strike at the Pokemon's body, turning into red energy and pulling it into the ball.

Leon would hold his breath, excited to have caught his first Pokemon.

The ball shifted slightly as it lay there but the rocking was slow and gentle, and after a few seconds the light on the button flashed twice. A successful catch that revealed the rock pokemon still asleep once the ball was released once more. The pokedex began to download more complete data, registering height and weight, cataloguing abilities and quantifying it's capabilities.

[Register a Nickname for Geodude? Y/N]

Once the incident and the rather brief battle were behind them, the climb resumed, but even with Geodude helpfully pointing out safer climbing paths (after some initial coaxing with treats and with a little help in translation from Hypno) the going was slow. It wasn't until Leon checked the time however that he realized that they might not be getting out of the cave before nightfall.

On the plus side, the zubat were less plentiful up here at the top of the falls than they had been at the bottom, and while the little rock-type retreated to his ball when the repels were brought out, Leon didn't need to use nearly as much of the stuff to keep a solid safe perimeter around their sleeping space. Still, as he burrowed into his sleeping bag Leon found himself slightly restless. A lingering dissatisfaction. It had only been two days, but the memories of Roxanne were distracting...

Leon would cheer, excited for his catch as he'd rush to Hypno to give him a brief hug. One of the uncanny things about Hypno was how human he was, he had appendages that were smotly similar save for the paws and the hair, it was almost like Leon had been traveling with a human friend. He tried not to think about it too much though, as currently he was to celebrate his new catch. Leon's finger would flick quickly through all of the new information, gazing at all the interesting facts about Geodude. When it came to nicknaming his new Pokemon, he was a little hesitant. "I wonder if I should call it something, is it even a guy, or a girl?"

While the Geodude didn't necessarily resemble Roxanne in anyway, it did remind her of the kinds of Pokemon that Roxanne had. Maybe something in honor of her? Leon was a commemorative person, he'd always hold onto birthday cards, and old medals. For now, he'd settle on calling his Geodude, Geodude. It wouldn't be until Geodude would earn the right to have a name, that Leon would bestow it one.

While climbing the path he took the time to study Geodude, drawing photos and having the occasional training session with it. Leon would focus particularly in how the Geodude could interact with the terrain, deciding that its strength would be formidable in altering formations or opening paths. At least, given a little more training. He was thankful that he wouldn't have to be working through any more of the repels he'd bought, he didn't pack with enough Pokedollars to begin with either.

The hill proved to be a more relaxing environment, earlier on in the night it was easy for him to relax and drift. But the scent, the smell of Roxanne would keep him awake. It was like he was trying to imprint it into her memory, he'd curse himself for not bringing along one of her bras or panties, something that'd help him never forget. He'd reach slowly into the rim of his trainer shorts, wrapping his hands around his needy member, he was caught off guard himself by how hard he was.

Leon would close his eyes, thinking back to Roxanne's beautiful body pressed up against the rocky formation, her legs draped up over his shoulders. He craved her so bad. Using his hands wouldn't do the trick, he was spoiled, he needed his woman to care for his needs. At least an article of her clothing at the very least. Groaning, he'd pull his hands out from within his pants and do his best to fall asleep, his anxious body making it nearly impossible for him.

With the dawn came light even in the caves, shining down through openings in the rock and lighting a beacon of sunlight to mark the exit onto Route 114. A few Zubat harassed them on the way out but quick bursts of psychic force were enough to discourage the assault and then they were out into the open air. The air was warm despite the altitude, heated by steam rising from the geothermal pools that dotted the mountainside and tinging everything with faint mineral smells as they traveled. Other people were few and far between up here, and it was most of the morning and afternoon before they even ran across another traveler, a jolly hiker making his way in the opposite direction.

After a few minutes of chat and some brief advice on traversing the trails ahead, the two parted ways, leaving Leon alone with Hypno and Geodude once again. A further quick examination of the pokedex had revealed this Geodude to be male and while he was wary of the water, he seemed content enough to float alongside Leon at around hip-height as they travelled.

While the trail was almost flat up here and easier to walk on, Fallarbor's lights were still well in the distance as afternoon turned to evening. However, as the shadows lengthened once more a faint flickering caught the edge of Leon's vision. The red-orange of warm flames illuminating the forest in the gathering dusk, a campfire being tended to by a young woman with a familiar badge. Even if Leon was a city boy, Everyone knew what Pokemon Rangers were equipped for, even if this woman did look a little young, perhaps only two or three years older than Leon... A recent graduate, or trainee perhaps?

He'd wake up with an attempt at shielding high eyes from the sudden lumination, the rays of light disorienting him for the first few moments. Leon chose not to keep either of his two Pokemon in Pokeballs, he'd rather they be out with him, this way he'd be able to explore their abilities further. During his free time he'd take out a journal and make sketches of both of his Pokemon. Geodude would often be featured in rough sketches, dark brown hues scattered along the pages that captured him. Hypno's images were far more mysterious, yet filled with questions. Leon would painstakingly describe his features through the ink, driven by the curiosity to learn more about his partner.

Leon would position himself between his Geodude and the vapors from the pools, kind of like the couples in the cities would do for their girlfriend's when cars would drive by. He wanted to do everything he good to make build trust with his Pokemon, even at the expense of himself. "I need to get some training in." He'd though of after leaving the hiker behind and making his way closer and closer to Fallarbor.

"Hypno, hop on. I gotta train with some weights." He'd kneel down, allowing his Pokemon to come up around him in a piggyback format, "You too Geodude, if you're tired you can rest on one of my shoulders." After suiting up with his training weights he'd take slow labored steps off into flatter surfaces, he'd thank Arceus that the terrain got flat. "Hm, what's that?" The whisper left his lips quickly as he'd drop Hypno nearby and allow Geodude to scout at his sides, "Shh.." One finger above his lips, signaling his Pokemon to stay quiet as he watched the girl.

"I notice that, I've had a couple of scouting teams pass by Rustboro every now and then.. I wonder if there's any trouble. Come on guys." He'd step out of the cover, making sure to make enough noise so the woman near the fire place wouldn't be alarmed with something like a silent approach. "Hey there, miss. I'm just passing by, not here to cause any trouble." She'd shoot her a boyish smile, plenty of his white teeth showing. "I'm a new trainer."

She jumped as he spoke up, whirling in a half crouch and looking Leon up and down before relaxing, a pokeball slipping back onto her belt with a faint *click*.

He hadn't even seen her palm it...

"Sorry." She apologized, looking honestly contrite. "I usually hear people from a good bit further away, you caught me off guard." She nodded politely, a mini-bow, and then clapped her hands with broad smile, though the cheer didn't quite reach her eyes. "In any case, how can I help you?" She looked him up and down again, searching for signs of injury or distress but while Leon was obviously a bit tired he didn't seem to be having any particular difficulties...

Leon chose to stand his grown, opting to not get any closer to her campfire. He didn't feel like an intimidating figure, but he didn't quite know what the public's reaction to Hypno would be. Odds were high that Hypno wasn't a Pokemon native to the Hoenn region, but even after all this time Leon never used the PokeDex to research more data on Hypno. For all he knew, something more sinister may have been lurking within his Pokemon, something he didn't know about, but others did. As such, it was always best for him to take point over Hypno.

"Oh, no." He'd put on a nervous grin, concerned that he may have interrupted in her time of peace. "I didn't mean to interrupt you or anything, I haven't run into anyone in a while since quite a while back and thought I'd come and check things out. The road gets lonely out here." Leon was a little disheveled, some dirt scattered along his face from the fall, mud smeared against the bottom of his shoes. All in all though, he had done remarkably well for his journey over the first few routes.

Now that he'd been near a Pokemon ranger, he figured it'd be the best time to ask about what had happened back in Rustboro. "Hey, so, I noticed the badge. You're a Pokemon ranger, right? Well, this is my first time journeying out from over in Rustboro. When I was there last there were some goons picking on a boy and his Pokemon. I know, it's vague. But, they were wearing really weird costumes." Leon would use his hands to mimic the shape of their uniforms, his hands above his head to display the kinds of hats the grunt had on. "Hats like this, and some red color, I dunno.. Trousers? We called the police, but I've been wondering if there have been any other sightings of similar people. There are some very important people to me in Rustboro, and I want to make sure they don't get hurt."

Maybe asking her was a bit of a long shot, but talking about Rustboro made him feel better. Even though it'd only been a few days, he'd been homesick. Just uttering the name of his hometown seemed to provide him with some kind of a lightness.

Her eyes narrowed at the description. "I can't say I've seen anything like that myself but I have heard a few things. Unfortunately my patrol area right now ends at the falls so I can't exactly just go wandering south." Her smile took on a brittle tinge. "Odds are the Rustboro police or the Rangers for the routes around it have picked up the case by now though. If anything starts to spread I might hear about it but until then..." She trailed off and shook her head. "Sorry but there's nothing I can do personally, but if I see any suspicious figures in my sector I'll be sure to deal with them."

She blinked as something else caught up with her. "Come to think of it though, you look a little old for this to be your first time on a journey. Not to mention that coming up the falls is a bit unusual... Is everything alright?"

Leon raised his eyebrows, concerned for the possibility of alerting the ranger to him. Leon didn't do anything wrong? Did he? He hadn't been out of the city in forever, he didn't know a lot about the rules of what the outside world had. "It's alright, I'm sure it's fine, Rustboro is a pretty secure place. I sure hope she hasn't had anymore incidents to deal with." This was more for himself, he'd say it almost under his breath.

"Nah miss, I'm as green as they come. Well, my family harvested berries and I was at a trainer school for a while, but beyond that, I'm a brand new trainer. I was looking around the area to look for some new badges to add to my collection. I'm looking to strengthen my bond with my Pokemon and become a better trainer." Exhaustion took over Leon, he'd squat down, his knees in front of him.

"I promise, I'm not up to anything bad either. If anything, I wanted to drop in to also ask you if you needed any help with your work. I'm fairly green, but I can prove to you that I'm a pretty solid trainer already. I've only just met Geodude, but I can already tell he's going to be strong, and my Hypno here, well, he's a massive surprise all on his own."

"Help? Not particularly." She shook her head. "We rangers are trained to work on our own with our pokemon teams, and barring a distress call I just finished setting up my camp." She stretched and smiled. "So I'm just planning to eat and then sleep." She kept one eye on Leon, slightly wary at his nervousness. Was he planning something? She couldn't tell, he seemed alright, but just... Jumpy.

And people weren't usually jumpy without reason...

Still, she'd rather give him the benefit of the doubt than jump the gun. "Unless there's anything you need?"

There were a few things Leon needed to try doing now that he'd encountered her, he needed to test out his new partner, and also learn more about Hypno. "Well, if you aren't busy with anything at the moment, then maybe you'd like to battle my Pokemon before you go to sleep! Might as well get in exercise before bed, right? Plus, it's been a while since I've trained with my Hypno, and I just recently met my Geodude." The nervousness didn't come from Geodude, he really did just want to train his new Pokemon. Leon was more nervous about testing out Hypno again, and the possible destructive power that it held.

"I'm planning on challenging the Mauville Gym soon, so I've got to make sure that my Geodude is in top form for the fight. A Pokemon ranger would be a perfect chance for me to improve my skills! I thought I saw an open clearing near here, maybe we could go use it?"

Leon would make eye-contact with each of his two Pokemon, checking to see how they'd felt about another possible battle.

Ironically the prospect of a battle actually cooled her concerns a little as it let her rationalize Leon's nervousness. A new trainer being worried about battling a ranger? More than sensible for him to be a little worried! "I'd be happy to help you a little." She nodded, glancing out at the setting sun. They still had time before dark, a quick battle would be no issue at all.

While Sarah came to her conclusions, Hypno was coming to his own. This female had no emotional ties to Leon like Roxanne had, but he knew his trainer had been becoming slightly pent up, so short term relief was due, not to mention that even though the ranger kept her breasts bound down slightly for the physical demands of her job, Hypno could tell her figure was near perfect for breeding.

As long as Leon bested her, he didn't see why he shouldn't make sure that victory came with all the perks it ought to.

Once in the clearing, the ranger bowed. "Shall we then?" She palmed a pokeball, one of her two standard for battle, though she had a few others, they weren't part of her fighting team. "Go! Gloom!"

Leon had seen the way that Hypno interacted with people he'd already known for quite sometime, but now his focus would be to watch what happens after Hypno defeats someone who was a complete stranger to him. Would things happen the same way things had occurred with Roxanne, or would it just be a normal battle? He wanted to see what would happen if he'd used the same destructive force again, he needed more data to fulfill his craving to understand his partner further.

"Okay, Hypno, I want you to hang back a bit and focus on watching the fight." Leon would take his place at the other end of the field, bracing himself before sending Geodude out to begin the fight, "Go! Geodude!" Leon would grab hold of his Pokedex, scanning Gloom.

"Gloom. The Weed Pokemon. Known for its stench, 1 in 1000 individuals enjoy sniffing it's nose-bending stink."

Geodude would be at an advantage in the event of any grass type moves, so he'd need to plan out a stalling tactic so Hypno could collect as much data as possible on the fight. Also, Geodude would need to learn to fight inside of situations where the odds rose against it. Would defense curl work? He wondered. "Take it slow, Geodude! No need to rush anything, you've got a good defense, make the most of it."

Leon would prepare to call for a defense curl before one of the Gloom's attack's.

"Geo!" The rock Pokemon bobbed in an approximation of a nod, twisting aside as Sarah shouted out. "Mega Drain!" The stream of emerald energy shot out quickly, almost too fast for the floating stone to really dodge and tossing him back as it connected and then latched on, pulsing as it pulled power from him. However, the second attack had geodude quicker on the dodge, evading most of the beam but for the very edge. Stone skin protected him some, but these special moves were hurting him bit by bit. It was clear that Leon would need to change things up if he wanted to pull ahead.

At his shoulder, Hypno tried to convey his eagerness to his trainer through their bond. He could take this woman's pokemon, make this female his, even if only temporarily... While she was not attractive by his species' standards much, she was certainly a draw to Leon's eyes....

Leon was out of ideas for Geodude. A Mega Drain attack would be far too much for Geodude to handle on his own. He thinks back to the challenge league videos he'd watched at home, and the many Pokemon who would fall to the attack. It was strong, but not only was it strong, but it provided the user with so much utility. Think Leon, Think! He would repeat to himself. Geodude's strength would depend largely on the environment they would fight in. In an ideal scenario, using Rock Throw to try and debilitate Gloom would be better than trying a direct assault.

Just then, Leon would follow the thoughts of Hypno. The remnants of Roxanne's scent would once again fill his entire body, it had been so long since he'd been able to take another woman. The ranger was fairly secluded, he wondered if it'd be possible for him to experiment with Hypno further. Leon would no longer intend to defeat Gloom using Geodude, it was all about trying to give Geodude the most experience. "Okay, Geodude, we have to try to debilitate her!" Leon shouted after the Mega Drain attack had completed. "Use Rock Throw, some of the debris scattered around the arena should work." Severing the Mega Drain connection using a Rock Throw would be Geodude's only chance, if that wouldn't work, Leon would need to pull him out.

"Geo... Dude!" Spinning mid-air, the rock pokemon dove and evaded, hurling boulders as best he could ,usign them for cover between volleys, but the Gloom was slowly wearing him down, and while his haphazard throws littered the field with stones, only a handful of them hit. Still, even as Geodude's flight path wobbled and grew more and more erratic, Gloom was only slightly hurt by the barrage.

Which was when Sarah switched tactics unexpectedly. "Stun Spore!" Yellow pollen spurted out, coating the battlefield and causing Geodude to twitch erratically. Even stone, the pokemon needed to breathe, and through that, the spores took hold, making his movements jerky and erratic. Hiding behidn cover becoming more and more difficult.

"Now finish it! Razor Leaf!"

Leon had known that this outcome would ensue, there was no way the rock type would be able to manage against a Gloom. Instead of allowing Geodude to take the hit, Leon would consider withdrawing Geodude in order to save him from having to deal with the pain. The first few blades of grass would cut through the Pokemon, bits of rubble from its rocky body blown away from the force of the leaves. "No! Geodude!" He'd quickly aim the Pokeball at Geodude and have him return. "I'm sorry, I should've thought through this fight better. We'll need to train more."

Leon wanted Geodude to acquire as much experience as he could before sending out Hypno, he'd hoped that it was enough to cause Geodude to grow to some degree. "Okay, Hypno. You've seen what it can do. Hypno! Let's go!" Leon would call Hypno to the battlefield, switching his strategy. Hypno wasn't an ally that he'd call to for brute force, he'd have to wait for the perfect opportunity to strike and counter against his opponent.

"You may have beaten Geodude, but there's no way you'll be able to beat my Hypno." Leon would call on his inner link to his Pokemon, like putting on a glove that had been perfectly fitted around his skin. Watch out for its spores, if it uses them, dodge and disable. Once the spores are out of the way you can easily finish it with a pyschic. You may be physically hindered by its spores, but it cannot render your mind useless.

An impression of understanding filtered back as Hypno began to move, circling carefully around the Gloom with narrowed eyes. The ranger was watching Leon, her eyes narrowing at the lack of issued commands. "So that's how it's going to be huh? You were holding out on me." Her lips part in a fierce grin. "Alright then... Gloom! Stun Spore!"

The pokemon was already moving as she called, but so was Hypno, he evaded the first cloud, but the gloom kept shaking. "Coat the field!" She cried, only for it to... Stop? It took her a second to notice, a second longer to realize...

"Disabled? Gloo-!" The first eye-searing beam of violet energy tossed her pokemon across the ground. He struggled to stand, still able to fight, but Hypno was already readying a second strike and Sarah whipped out a pokeball. "Return!" Crimson and purple flashed at once as Sarah landed hard, rolling with the motion instinctively, but as she kipped up and bounced to her feet again, her pokemon safely in hand, she just... Stood there. The scatter from the psychic attack combined with the subtle hypnotic waves he'd mixed in had done the job.

"I... Surrender?" The words seemed distant, strange on her tongue, that had been her plan, but her head felt so empty...

Hypno simply smiled smugly, and nudged Leon mentally, a wordless invitation. 'All yours~'

"You know, I haven't been a trainer for all too long." Leon widens his stance, digging his feet into the trail, stabilizing himself into the firm foundation that Hypno could use to explore his own psychic capabilities. "But, even I can tell you that it's never a good idea to show your hand at the beginning." Leon's eye darted across the battlefield, a mirror of Hypno's own gaze. They moved as one. Despite being of a different species, having completely different lives, they found a common ground in something.. the need to be victorious.

A perfect opportunity. Leon smirked, knowing full well that Hypno had seen the exact same opportunity that he had. Already, with so little training, they'd begun to see things in sync. It was the biggest advantage he'd had: To not telegraph any of his movements to his opponents by speaking. That was it! A trainer could only ever be so good, but to speak without voice was an advantage very few trainers would ever fully realize.

"Surrendering so soon? Here I was thinking you were going to actually put up a challenge. You did great Hypno, as expected of a world class Pokemon." Leon scratched his head, squinting to make sure that what he'd seen wasn't some trick of the eye. Traces of psychic energy mixed with the spores had still lingered on the battlefield dizzying him. He'd hurry to Hypno's side, using an anti-paralysis kit that he'd gotten from the store. "That was a great pl-"

But then, the feeling of guilt wrecked him. The mixture of feelings pouring back into his body. It'd been so long since he'd gotten to visit with Roxanne, to enjoy the body of his beloved. It was never enough to please himself throughout the night thinking of the way he'd melted into her body. He would crumble soon if he didn't have a break, a chance to relieve himself of the pressure of his awoken desire. Did Hypno know this? The feeling he'd push away, Hypno only pulled closer.

"No, we can't do this. What about- What about Roxanne? She's waiting for me, but.. It's so hard. It's so hard not having her here." Leon guided Hypno closer to the woman, that gazed look in her eyes pulled duo closer to her. It was a piece of fresh meat, hung before a starving animal. Leon's thoughts were automatic, 'You deserve this too'. Leon shuddered, what did he just say? Hypno would reach toward's Leon, placing the ringed amulet around his neck. Then the creature placed a wicked smile against his lips, his long paws gliding down the ranger's body, pausing at her breasts to trace her nipples, poking out through her ranger's uniform.

"Hypno.. Hypno.. Hypno." The iron ring glistened along Leon's neck, accompanied by the low, hypnotic tune of the Pokemon's voice ringing deep through the air.

She really had been planning to surrender, it was late, and she needed at least two of her pokemon in good shape in case of trouble, so using all three was right out, but that hardly mattered. Right now she was empty, her mind quiescent, awake, but not really fully aware. She didn't understand... He was sad? He'd won though...

Hypno meanwhile, snorted at his trainer's foolishness. Roxanne had been a harder fight, she was a good mate, but that hardly stopped him from getting others. Why should he restrict himself to a single female? The pokemon had seen the uncertainty and confusion, and had guessed this clash woudl come sooner or later, but he honestly hadn't expected Leon to resist so much. He was strong, they were strong together! Whyever should he not reap the spoils of that strength?

So he pushed, just a little more, he pushed. Sarah shuddered, heat welling up inside her as he eyes fixed automatically upon the ring dangling around Leon's neck. Her mind was already numbed by the hypnosis but now it was being opened up, bit by bit, peeling her thoughts back, stripping away everything until the core of herself was laid bare.

If left to awaken, she'd snap back eventually, but in this state she was nothing more than an empty vessel waiting to be filled, not just mentally but physically as well. Hypno's tracing hands brought desire, and with no sense of propriety and no frame of reference for attraction, she had no resistance to that lust. Her pussy was moistening, her nipples hard enough to stick out against her shirt.

Waiting to be filled with his orders, his commands, his new persona, if he so wished.

Waiting to be filled with his cock... To be fucked, claimed, taken however he wanted, however anyone wanted...

It was harder for Leon to accept at first, accept that it was Hypno who'd allured Roxanne closer to him. With such a powerful Pokemon, maybe it was time for him to take full advantage of the situation. To shed the doubt from within his heart, and become greater. And any man who was great would surely have dozens of pawns underneath his heel. Right? Hypno was right wasn't he? His heart would ache, ache for Roxanne, for the love he'd thought that he'd found at her side. But then again, would that stand the test of such immense immense power. Leon was in need, his manhood had swollen completely beneath his trainer's gear.

Leon knew he'd upset Hypno with his lack of control. He was right, they'd won. This is just a normal part of winning! To take what was owed. He'd begin to strip loose his shirt, popping each button to loose to give way to his pale skin, shimmering in the moist night air. His skin would serve a contrast against the iron texture of the ring, bringing its hypnotic features to the forefront. This is my birthright, my destiny.

We have to devour her. Take her, so that she can never be free again. The thoughts became indistinguishable, had it been Hypno or Leon? The experience of becoming so complete with his partner left him with a new found sense of confidence. Leon would make no moves against the ranger, not yet at least. Leon would coax the hunger from the woman, standing there with the artifact hung proudly from his neck. Hypno would be the one to prepare her for their work.

The creature would begin by placing his paw against the zipper of her tight ranger uniform, pulling it down tantalizingly slow until more of her body would fall into view. His paws softly grazed against her bare skin, moving along her stomach. Hypno would then peel off her top completely, giving his master a complete view of the new toy. "To live and serve me is to care greatly for my partner as well." Leon spoke with authority.

"On your knees, show Hypno the depth of your devotion." The creatures ears perked up, it's eyes widening at the height of arousal. Within the thick coats of yellow fur, his own member would rest, pulsing with life.

Had she yet been conscious, Sarah would have shuddered at the look in Leon's eyes as his conclusions were drawn. The boy who'd emerged from the forest had been unquestionably odd yet ultimately kind, but the one who stood before her now held a spark of something dark in him. A casual dominance, a certainty of superiority that hadn't been there before, ego become dangerous. Perhaps in the depths of her mind, some part of her did shudder and scream, but she could do nothing, the trance suppressing everything that she'd been.

"To live and serve me is to care greatly for my partner as well." The words burrowed into her brain, absolute truths inscribed upon her self as surely as though he had taken a chisel to etch them inside her skull. She blinked, starting to move slightly, interpreting the orders as Hypno peeled her shirt up over her head, twisting slightly to help him, undress her. Underneath, she was actually a little bustier than Leon might have expected, her breasts held tightly by the practical sports bra she'd been wearing, now loose, firm and rounded, jiggling slightly with each motion she made. All that was left on her were her shoes, long socks, and those tight black shorts, almost totally on display for his viewing pleasure.

"On your knees, show Hypno the depth of your devotion."

Her legs gave out the moment he said it, her body scrambling to obey his words. Her knees would be bruised slightly by the force with which they struck the dirt but the pain was nothing before the command. Leon had not spoken any specific direction but the subtext was clear, and with Hypno's help, all too easily conveyed to the entranced Ranger. Wordlessly, thoughtlessly, she reached between the Pokemon's legs, feeling for the cock she knew would be emerging soon, an act that would have disgusted her in any other circumstance, now performed with alacrity on his orders.

Finding it, feeling it, she pulled the cock out, stroking softly as it hardened, and then leaning in to guide it into her mouth, though all the while, she kept one eye on Leon, fixed on the metal disc around his neck...

He moved forward, cautiously, watching the scene unfold from a place somewhat removed from his own body. Hypno's on satisfaction became linked to his into a unique experience all on its own. Days ago, Leon held the levity of a brand trainer. He was a bright eyed and innocent, but the deeper he'd dig into his partner's mind, he'd find something different. What he found was a means to be something greater than a mere Pokemon trainer. Each of Hypno's movements would serve as another strike against her mind, breaking away at the malleable shape until both trainer and master had formed something they could enjoy together.

The harder he'd grow, the more his thoughts would be replaced with immense need. He'd tasted the immense carnal pleasure of taking what he'd wanted, and now it was too late for him to peel away from it. Burrowed underneath patches of smooth, warm hair lurked the creature's hardening member. Pokemon anatomy, particularly in regards to reproduction, was a new field. There was much to explore and see, but there was a certain allure about dancing inside of the unknown territory. Combined with the sensuousness of his voice slithering inside of her mind, he'd done his best to build an obsession inside of her heart.

Whenever they were at their peak, when their heart's sang as one. The ring would shimmer, produce an unnatural glow. The experience would provide valuable knowledge to Leon. He'd twirl the ring in between his fingers, tempting her with the focus of the hypnosis. As her breasts spilled from her top, he'd drool. His hunger and appetite for her grew, easily indicated by his manhood growing to fill the space inside of his loose trainer shorts.

Enjoy her with me my friend

Hypno grinned with delight. He'd begin to explore her body with his soft paws, deceptively gentle for a creature who'd had a desire to rule and subjugate. He'd trace the shape of her breasts, running down along her cleavage, rolling against the texture of her sports bra until he'd discovered her nipples. Hypno would begin to paw at her nipples, eager to feel her. Leon would grab hold of any strands of long golden blond hair, pulling it away from her face to ensure nothing would blurry her view. Once behind her, Leon would proceed to push her head against his hard member.

Just as the hypnotism would continue to climb and put her at a greater trance, a blast of Hypno's scent would filter into her. She would receive the full complexity of his scent and flavor. He'd yank hard after each push, priming her to go down once again on Hypno's member, ensuring a rapid mouth fucking.

Disgust at what she was doing, fear for the power the two of them held, hatred for their violation of her mind and body, these emotions still flowed from somewhere within her but the trance buried them, smoothed them over, gave her no hold over her own actions. She was a puppet in mind and form, held by Leon as he shoved her face against Hypno's cock again and again, the thick inhuman shaft forcing it's way down her throat as he began to thrust himself in time with Leon's motions. It hurt, but she didn't care, couldn't care, they were everything to her, her world, her life, her Master...

With every thrust, with every blow to her psyche, that little screaming voice within grew smaller and smaller, crushed under the weight of the new personality they were making for her. Despite the pain, her body was reacting, her nipples stiffening against the pads of Hypno's paws, her pussy starting to drip as her arousal slowly mounted, some instinctive part of her recognizing what would likely happen next.

She would love it, no matter what...

Back
Top Bottom