Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC Thread] Dungeon World Adventures

Well I don't want to give you an armor bonus because I am about to literally give you a magic chain mail bikini to upgrade your armor in the dragon's loot. Do you have any other ideas then?

*Sighs* Yeah a few come to mind but I'm not going to delve into them. This is what? The second or third time we've butted heads already in this short game? I'm just thinking that we don't mix well together and that it's better I just bow out of the game. Thank you for running all the same, I appreciate your efforts, and I apologize to all the other players for any issues my departure will cause for the group.

I wish everyone luck and hope you all enjoy yourselves, fair winds and calm seas.

Well shit. You are the main heroine and driving force behind the party. I fear if you quit the game is over. I apologize for butting heads as it were. I feel like I am failing as a GM.

Well without Batul, do the rest of you still want to play?

Well Kaylin wants to keep playing. She said I should just make a player character that is a dominant male lead, and lead the party.

Sorry been super busy with RE2 making saves for players and guides XD

Literally got a guide on Gamefaqs for every monster in the game and several saves for save wizard on the ps4 to let others complete and get infinite guns

Oh im changing my character btw

wait wait wait wait wait
I didn't get any of these notifications, and jeebus Christmas. :c

This makes me sad.
tenor.gif

The MAID playbook on drivethru rpg.

The Maid - A Dungeon World Playbook - Yaruki Zero Games | DriveThruRPG.com

I am literally rebooting the game. So the main hero guy will be a dashing Rouge. You are all at the 4th level now. But Since Batul quit and we all have a better grasp of the game, I will allow everyone a chance to be a new character. All the core dungeon world playbooks are accepted. If you would like to use a non core playbook like the MAID, the Swashbuckler, or any other third party book. Then you must allow me to read it and give it my approval. I know this is a more slapstick type game. But some of those playbooks are fucking weird, and I can't really fit them in a story.

Ah, I got it. I wasn't sure if we were switching to another rule set entirely or if it was just more character options. I'll also stick to Belle.

And I'll stick with Holone! She'll have to cope without the sexual tension Batul provided for this adventure.

Jack will bend Holone over a table to make up for it. But jokes aside, I suggest Holone upgrades her armor while in town.

Overton
Steading: Town
Prosperity: Moderate
Population: Growing (a few hundred people and growing, plus ~100 bargemen who come and go)
Defenders: Watch (mainly concentrated around the Hand In Hand inn and the Cleans)
Other Tags:
Trade: Houton
Trade: Kirkwall
Lawless (mainly around the Docks but spreading rapidly)

Now the town is an actual free pdf on drive through rpg. Instead of copy and pasting 16 pages of information, I will link you to the free pdf and you can post what you want to do and where you wish to go.

Overton guide

Magic Bannana wants to use the Witch Playbook. I have approved of this. They want to bring in a new character. Any suggestions on making her fit? I mean we could easily find a Witch in Overton and relocate belle to an npc hireling or let her be written out.

Just sent some ideas to Zeth, I'll go ahead and post them here too.

I think this is the book that it came from, but I'm not entirely certain: Witch Book. And yes, she is going to be a human and a woman. I was also thinking about how we could work her in, and came up with a few ideas:

The new character's reason(s) for joining:

1. The witch from before is some kind of enemy or rival. I'm not sure if the witch we were dealing with originally is still the main antagonist, but if she is then my new character, who I'll just call Alice as a placeholder, might dislike her or be sent to deal with her by the coven she's in.

2. She owes the party something. Alice could know one of the other people in the party and owe them a favor, which then causes her to come along with them. What she needed from them would vary from person to person, but if it is Jack then she could owe him money or her life after he saved her one time.

3. A crush on a party member. Pretty simple and could lead to a few shenanigans depending on who it is. Light theme could be a simple crush that leads to comedic moments, dark theme would probably have to be a yandere.

Reason's for Belle's Departure:

1. Belle is killed or otherwise permanently removed from the story. I'd prefer if this wasn't the method, since I generally don't like to see my characters die. It would be a quick and easy, if a little messy, way to put Alice in, however.

2. Belle is turned into a cat/rat/bat/other kind of small animal. This probably wouldn't be Alice's doing, but could be some kind of rival or enemy witch or even just an accident. Then Alice comes in, makes her a familiar, and Belle is delegated to the role of an NPC/Hireling. It doesn't remove her, but it will make her take a more passive role in the story. Plus, she could get a humanoid form after becoming a familiar, giving us a catgirl of some kind!

3. Something happens in Belle's hometown that requires her to go alone. This would be a little anticlimactic, and a bit of a bitter way for Belle to go depending on the nature of what's going on in the hometown. But, it could also leave a future plot point of some kind as a new villain makes their debut.

I'm sorry for poofing, frens. (. _ . )
I've been busy with work these last few days, but I will try replying soon!

Thank you all for understanding, frens. And hey, I posted after all, so there! :D

Back
Top Bottom