Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

( BLEACH'D ) x (CLAP_attack && MrPenguin ) x

"You are in my home." Kagi said simply as he came with a bowl of soup. "Here eat this." Kagi said to her softly. "I won the deal. I do hope you can keep a deal." Kagi said softly to her in an almost friendly manner. She was on a couch with a blanket over her. She was in a shinigami outfit for the time being, "Sorry if you do not like the attire, I couldn't find anything that would be like your old outfit."

She paced her eyes , looking around cautiously as she sat up abit. She winced only slightly, feeling the clothing when he spoke. " You...put me in this shit? Im better off naked! " Yugaku scowled, glaring at him and the soup. " Im not hungry. ." grinning as she looked around more. " Tch, im hurt so I have no choice but to 'listen' "

He blinked at her, "My apologies. I just thought you'd rather be warm as you slept." With that he set the soup on the stand behind her head. "If you decide you want food it is there. Hopefully you want it before it gets cold." With that he sat at his desk which had many papers to fill out. "If you don't mind me asking but, could you tell me a bit about yourself?" Kagi asked politely.

Yugaku grinned, lips pressed closed as her hair rested on her shoulders. " What is there to say? Im an Arrancar , number sexta' riight upon my right breast" Looking away, she laid back done.

"No story about your life? Shame. Well, I could tell you mine but, you don't seem the kind to take stories." With that he continued to work on the loads of paper. Kagi looked at her for a bit, "When you feel a bit better I'll show you around if you like." Kagi said to her with a warm smile.

" Sorr , But we Arrancars arn't taught to share pity or shit. Glad you already guessed your answer " She smirked twirling her hair. She watched him work on the stack of paper, grinning as teh work seemed rather annoying. " Tch , why? Then I'll know wher everything is ~ " Yugaku snorted , ignoring the warm smile with a cold one.

Kagi looked at her for a moment, "Well, you are one of us now. I just thought it would be fair enough to show you around. Not like it could do any harm after all. Aizen most likely knows this place inside out." Kagi said to her softly as he continued to work through the papers with quite ease. "What do you aspire to be Yugaku?"

" Stop getting so friendly " She scowled, turning her head away. " Yeah well, Aizen...He's a different case. " She whispered softly, shaking her head light before curling up abit. " Eh? ..I don't know...some one powerful and well respected. " She yawned slightly, " I never really...thought about that. "

Kagi looked at her for a moment, "Sorry, I was just being friendly cause it seemed like you needed it. There seems to hold great sadness in your eyes or it is just what I think. But, once you truly find out what you want to be, I'll help you there." He said boldly to her. After a couple more minutes he was finish, "Are you sure you are not hungry? I could get you something you might like."

Yugaku scowled silently closing her eyes. " Just shut up.." With that she went under the blankets and tried to relax. " Im not hungry! . . " She waved her hand.

Kagi sighs to her, "Well, with some time and luck maybe you'll be more accepting of conversation." With that he picked up the bowl and began to walk out of the room. 'Hmmmm, this will be more of a task than I had first thought it would be.' Kagi thought to himself.

Few hours later he came back to the office as he sat down in his chair. Looking at her softly he soon found himself sleeping with his head resting on the desk. Kagi was off in an odd dream where he was about to be struck down by an enemy when she came to protect him. Though after that it became just random scenes like flipping through the channels.

She seemed pretty lost in her own thouggts as she slept, sprawled out on the couch as if she owned it all. But of course she woke up, breathing slightly as if she had some sort of nightmare. " Hn . . . That again . . . " She whispered, lying there as her clothing seemed to be miss placed abit. " fool is sleeping. ." She muttered at him with narrowed eyes, frowning.

Kagi after a bit rose from his slumber with a yawn. Looking at her he smiles, "Oh you're up. How are you feeling?" Kagi asked her as he gets up. "Are you hungry now?" Kagi asked her looking down to her face.

" No I'm not " She scowled once more , rubbing her eyes as she still tried to wake up abit. " Enough with the Shit , I hate it" She muttered , folding her arms.

Kagi looked at her with a frown as she got angry, "I'm just trying to help you. What is so wrong about that? But, I guess you don't want to know how to further your strength. Guess being second rate is good for you." Kagi said knowing that might interest her more. Though he didn't know, for all he knew she could just yell at him.

She twitched , glaring deeply at him. " Second ? ... SECOND!? YOU !!!? " She fell off the couch, body sprawled out on the floor. " Oww.." She muttered, her ody feeling loose.

Kagi frowned as she rolled out. Then silently he began checking her body to make sure she was alright. "Hm, you been in here too long. You need some fresh air." With that said he scooped her off the ground. He kept her body close to his as he carried her out into the open air. "Much better no?"

She slightly tinted , frowning widely. " I didn't say!--Eh..--" Yugaku glared as she was carried to the open. "Bah.."

Kagi just smiled down at her as he continued to carry her. His eyes watched ahead of him as he didn't try to look down at her. "You know it doesn't do you much good to be angry. Even if I'm your enemy you may as well enjoy it." Kagi said to her softly as he headed towards the gate. After a bit the gate opened and he headed out with her. "If you want me to turn back at anytime just tell me ok?" Kagi said to her as he walks slowly so she could get a good view of the scenery.

She couldn't quite argue , huffing away in silence as looked the other way. " Whatever . . Its better then inside I suppose" She gave a short sigh.

Giving a small smile at her response he continued on. Kagi looks around as he spots a nice hill. With it he began to walk up it till they were at the top. Once there he softly sat her down on the hill, "This is a good spot to rest and take a look at the scenery." Kagi said to her as he laid back and stared at the sky.

Back
Top Bottom