Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

( BLEACH'D ) x (CLAP_attack && MrPenguin ) x

CLAP_attack

Planetoid
Another ruthless battle will possibly be provoked, the new leader stood tall upon a cliff that outlooked the ever so famous Soul Society , as it once almost fell because of the almighty Aizen. Yugaku , a slender , busty woman now led what was left. The hollow bone curved against her jaw as she possessed similar features like the former 3rd Arrancar Halibel. Lips curved as she folded her arms under her breasts, eyeing the buildings before she jumped off the cliff and towards the area.

As the waves of Hollows and Arrancar headed towards there was an army of shinigami waiting to fight. The leader of them was the newest captain of the 13 Gotei. His eyes seemed old and calculating but, his body was rather lively and strong. Most would say he was around 25 years of age. His hair was black, long, and thick. "Well, isn't this a nice way to welcome someone into the Gotei 13.... No matter. Get them!" He declared as the Shinigami rushed towards the enemies.

He had taken the post of the 9th Division, same as what Aizen had before. 'Hmmmmm, the highest spirit pressure of these must be the leader.' The captain focused all his thought into finding the leader of them.

Yugaku smirked lightly , dirty blonde hair flowing behind as her unusual outfit did the same. " This victory will be ours. . . " Scowling lightly as her feet barely touched the ground each time. Her pressure was strong indeed, stronger then most Arrancar. But nothing compared to a Captain perhaps. " Scatter ! " She ordered , watching a few numbers part as she made way to the building. Fingers iched for her blade that was sheathed behind her, drawing it out as she claimed closer to her target.

Kagi Misima watched as they headed towards them, "Clash Remmi" His Zanpakto changed to that of wrappings around his fists. Though they were far from just mere hand wraps. As he slowly lifted his fist his spirit pressure rose to crazy heights. Then with a single punch many of the weaker hollows were destroyed in an instant. "Is this all that have to fight us? Here I thought I could show my bankai.... No matter." Kagi turn his eyes to the leader of them as he pointed his finger at her, "Your fight is with me."

She watched the horde of hollows smash away, flying great distances and admitting their defeat. " Tch , Useless " scowling as she bit her lower lip roughly. " Can you stand me , Big boy?" Yugaku smirked slyly as her blade slashed vertically and her foot came in for a kick. " Its rude to attack a woman , Thats not attractive " Her dark crimson eyes narrowed.

As she came flying at him he merely blocked with both hands. "When you act like a woman I won't have the need to fight you." Kagi simply put as he pushed her off. 'Well, I might as well have a bit of fun with her... She has to be hiding some kind of hidden strength.' Kagi got into a defensive stance as he waited for the next attack.

Yugaku glared to his comment , oressing more force into her slash. " Why you..." Murmuring sourly she pulled back. Shifting her body as her jaw tightened and her grip upon her sword loosen. " Lets play...~" Her sword dropped upon the dirt , her body flying towards his with a bone chilling energy. Nail grew bones, sharp as her blade if pierced.

Kagi merely evaded the attacks she sent but, was of course cut in various areas. Even though she was able to land strikes on him he did not show pain. Kagi slowly kept pacing backwards as she pushed her attack. "So, what is the name of my enemy?" Kagi asked her as if they were just merely talking.

She kept moving forewards, fingers trying to jab her in various area's. Yugaku smirked as her eyes followed. " Its Yugaku , Yugaku Shirogaku. " Faster she went , taking big steps as she made way for a kick. " You? "

"Kagi Misima." He replied as he blocked her kick. "Pity we have to be enemies. You seem to have great potential... Wasted on a poor cause." Kagi said as he continued on his defense as few attacks continued to get through.

" Che , Good to know the name of the enemy " Murmuring more as she gave a few more quick kicks. " WASTED?! we have reasons! don't say Shit , Soul reaper. " Growling lowly , Yugaku was caught off abit by her words, stammering back abit as she gritted her teeth. " Fight Damnit! "

Kagi continued to block her attacks as usual as she was getting angrier. "Hmph, you are being manipulated by a man who only seeks power. He does not care about you nor your comrades." Kagi heard her order him to fight. "Well, I was hoping to wait till I got to see your full power but, fighting you will most likely show it anyways...." With that his stance went into a fully aggressive one. He ignored being hit as he swung his fist at a great speed. All the while he kept the same calm look about himself. How could a man fighting for survival seem so calm and nonchalant?

" Just shut up and fight!" Yugaku scowled more, pointing rudely with annoyance. In a facts it was true, but she ignored those facts and kept with opinions. "Fina--" With that her cockyness drew back at her by his punch, causing her to buckle back abit. " Ugh. damn.." She regained herself, causing her pressure up and her body to shift as it changed. Almost like Halibel's armor, Yugaku wore it more revealing but protectively. She began to kick vigorously.

Kagi saw the change and blinked, 'Is this their release state.....no.' With that he blocked acouple of her hits but, one kick hit home and it sent him flying. He bashed through a building and it began to crumble ontop of him. Though after a few minutes it seemed like he was defeated but, then the rumble exploded as it all lifted in the air. His fist was up and then it flew down towards her. This sent the rumble flying towards her. It seemed his Shikai had power over a wind element.

She smiled to the outcome, pleased with the damage. But to bad it ended with a frown as he came from the rubble. " What..!" She blinked, seeing it all come to her. Yugaku tried to kick the rubble away, but got hit numerously causing the Arrancar to trip back. " A-Ah!"

Kagi dusted himself off with his chance and then cracked his neck. "Hmmm, this coat is slowing me too much now.." He said referring to his captain's coat. With that said he pulled it off and threw it behind him. Though as it landed it cause a massive crash as it was weighted. "Now lets play." With that he was gone and right behind her. Then he quickly threw punches left and right. 'Come on show me a power worth using my bankai...' He thought to himself.

' Damnit ' she cursed, trying to block his moves. She had no choice, Yugaku hollered, releasing ' Okamiotoko'. The body shifted to a large fierce wolf , body laced with bone as she howled a mighty roar that sent waves.

As she changed he quickly flew back as he saw her new form. 'She is powerful.... If only I could swayed her to our side.' Kagi looked at her for a moment, "I have a proposal for you. If I win our fight then you join our cause but, if I were to lose then I'll be your faithful lacky..... Do you accept to these terms?" Kagi wondered if she would. She seemed to be a fighter for honor so he didn't think she would betray him after.

Her boned paws digged into the ground, snarling at him when stood back. " I Accept! get ready lacky!" snarling she arched her fangs open, paws ready to claw.

"Good then I shall make this swift..... Ban.....ka." A burst of wind blocked her attack as it made a semi-tornado around him. His spirit pressure became dangerously powerful. Once the wind disappeared he could be seen again. His wraps became wind circling around his fists as it branched off away from him making two swirling small pillars behind him, "Monza Remmi...." With that he threw a punch at her from far away from her but, the wind lashed towards her, "Thousand shards!"

The girl had no defence in this form, the wolf tried to lash at the attack but failed. Yugaku yelped, being cut and thrown back against a not so sturdy wall. " Auugh. ....."

Kagi walked slowly towards her and then stopped. A menos Grande was aiming at him but, if it did use its cero it would not only kill him but, her as well. Once the monster shot he returned the favor, "Thousand Shards!" Using the attack he was able to deflect the attack but, was still hit by some of the attack and crashed into her. "Ugh." It was her chance to attack him if she felt like it.

She had changed back, her clothes tattered and torn. She grunted when he landed on her, this was her chance. She lifted her body up and over his, straddling her hips tightly over his as she brought her fingers to his throat. " Just die.." muttering weakly as she squeezed but soon fainted.

Kagi saw it as his body was stiff from the attack. Seeing her about to kill him he flinched. Though when his eyes opened she was passed out on top of him. "Time....... to finish this." With that he began helped defeat the remaining forces with her slung over his shoulder. After the battle was won he took her to his room so that he could tend to her wounds. The Medical division came to treat her wounds but, soon left after seeing how they didn't want to get killed by her.

It was dark to her,eyes clised as her lips frowned in defeat. She laid there , body still as her chest followed her breathing. " Nn..." she cooed, fingers griping the sheet. " Where..am...I..." She whispered opening her crimson eyes. Yugaku ached abit.

Back
Top Bottom