Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Are Friends For? (Phenomenon)

The sudden blow pulled a choked yelp from Jeremy's throat. He almost sputtered, but managed at the last moment to exhale from his nose, while fresh wetness glistened at the corners of his eyes. Niko didn't need to pull his foot back very far to send a fresh wave of agony washing over Jeremy's package. Now that his balls had been through a full evening of torment, even this less-impressive kick really fuckin' hurt. His balls felt like they were just another kick away from bursting. At this rate, Jeremy was certain that even a light tap to his tenderized nuts would make him flinch.

"Nngh...!" He doubled over, bracing himself against Niko with one hand while the other cradled his plump sack. A healthy flush suffused his cheeks as he panted through his nose and blinked back tears. At least the salty tang of Niko's cum gave him something to focus on aside from his poor abused testicles, which barely fit in his grasp. "Mmh..."

"Good boy~" Niko cooed, pulling Jeremy close to his belly to let his friend relax and try to catch his breath. "Good boy, swirl my cum in your mouth. It might distract you from your heavy balls. They must ache so bad," he purred with a gleam in his eyes. "Three days with only one orgasm, and I've beaten them up so much. You probably need to explode your pent up cum and relieve some of the pressure, huh?"

Long fingers brushed through brown hair, letting Jeremy breathe and regain his composure... As much as he could anyway.

"Okay! Break's over," he chirped, hopping off of the table. "Let's get into the bathroom and shave you all bald and shiny." Niko swayed his hips, the fabric of his skirt swishing with him as he sauntered towards the bathroom. He glanced over his shoulder and held up the key still around his neck. "I promised you a blow job. So don't sit there all day! I've got hair to remove and a big ol' cock to swallow!"

Jeremy forced himself upright, strength more-or-less renewed by the promise of pleasure. It was a clumsy act, and pain struck anew as his sack grazed his thighs, but he already knew a blow job from Niko would make the lingering soreness irrelevant. Maybe the man would even let him cum in his mouth? Returning the favour and all that? The prospect saw a chill of delight running through Jeremy's nerves. He made an enthusiastic sound from his throat - keeping Niko's cum in his mouth really limited his expressive actions - and gathered up his pants.

This situation was both super hot, and super weird.

Here Jeremy was, his balls swollen triplicate, half-limping after his best friend with his pants slung over his arm. He'd found Niko attractive for a long while now, but like... he never so much as dared to think Niko would do anything remotely sexual with him. Diving right into kink was straight-up surreal. Fucking amazing, but yeah - surreal. Obedient as ever, he followed Niko into the bathroom and awaited orders.

Niko giggled cutely as he watched Jeremy limp after him. He must be so desperate! It was such a turn on that he felt his recently spent cock twitch. It wasn't enough to get him hard, but it was enough to fill him with a heavy rush of arousal. He led the way into the bathroom with a giddy skip in his step. "Stand over here," he said, pulling his friend to stand in front of the sink sideways, then went to work setting everything up. He popped out a brand new disposable razor, filled a bowl with warm water, and snagged up the sweet smelling shaving cream he used for his under arms. He'd never had a need to shave his face, he just simply didn't grow any there.

The bowl was set on the counter and he held up both the cream and the razor before looking Jeremy over. "Hmm," he purred with lusty eyes. "You know..." He placed the objects down on the counter with the bowl, and instead slid himself right up against the needy man. Both hands wrapped around the caged, leaking cock. Jeremy may have had an orgasm, but it couldn't have been as satisfying as a full blown release with his cock free and pulsing. Niko rubbed his fingers over the skin bulging out of the cock cage, taking care to rub over the exposed frenulum time and time again. "It's not to fair to you. You're naked except for your tiny little cage, and I'm still fully dressed."

The little minx rubbed and rubbed and rubbed to try and edge his friend through the bars. "I'll keep this guy company while you undress me, okay?" He asked with a playful gleam in his eyes. "But don't cum, and don't swallow."

Jeremy made a whimpery little noise, hands hovering helplessly as he tried to figure out where to start. He undressed girls often enough. This wouldn't be so difficult if not for the mouthful of cum distracting him, or Niko's skilled fingers running against his trapped length. The forced climax left him feeling oddly 'backed up' despite the generous globs of cum now streaking the kitchen floor. His poor cock never grew any softer, either, struggling against the cage as it had been for hours. He needed release. Jeremy's hips barely managed to remain still as he reached for the topmost button of Niko's blouse.

Stripping him was a quick, if clumsy affair. Buttons popped free, sleeves were peeled down, skirts were unzipped, and Jeremy found himself making needy sounds whenever Niko's soft fingertips ran against his frenulum. Slick, hot precum coated the smaller man's hands. Wet noises accompanied every pass of his eager palms, and the healthy flush suffusing Jeremy's skin darkened with every second. Focus under pressure was not his strong point.

Niko giggled sweetly as his friend clumsily tugged off his clothes. His shirt fell to the floor, as did the skirt, and the smaller man decided to take some pity on his desperate partner. After all, three days without release had to be absolutely maddening for someone who jerked of four or five times a day. Maybe even more? Delicate hands left the caged cock so he could pull down his panties and stockings himself before kneeling down on the tiled floor. He took a moment to admire the sight before him. The length was bulging through the bars of the cage, leaking profusely, and looked terribly painful. Niko felt his own shaft twitching again, and he debated leaving him locked a little longer, but he'd made a promise. Jeremy had suffered a barrage of brutal kicks to his nuts just for his sake. So he could at least offer this much.

"Okay, let's get this bad boy out of its cage," he purred, pulling the chain around his neck over his head to hold the key without limitations. "You deserve it Jeremy. You've held out for so long." The key slipped into the lock. "And your cock is so hard. I know I kicked out all your spunk, so you definitely don't need to cum again." The lock was pulled away and Niko began the slow removal of the cage, watching the trapped length expand rapidly. The metal bars left such a pretty pattern on it. "But I can at least let it breathe. And I promised to swallow you down whole. That sounds good, right?"

Niko looked up, then giggled again, his hand lifting to his mouth to cover plush lips. "Oops, sorry. You can swallow now."

Jeremy swallowed it all down in a single noisy gulp, which tapered into a protracted groan as the thick, salty substance poured down his throat. His eyelids fluttered. The novelty of it was almost enough to distract him from the unyielding ache of his newly freed erection... Keyword being 'almost'.

"My dick hurts way more than I thought it would," Jeremy admitted, flushed with embarrassment as he ran careful fingers along the cage marks striping his shaft. Fresh precum dribbled from his slit. He flinched when a particularly red indent was brushed and held back a shiver at the thought of his friend's tongue soothing the marks. "Be gentle with it? My balls are just starting to throb a little less after that beating..."

Niko's eyes were sparkling as they took in the sight of his friend's poor, tortured cock. "Maybe you need a bigger cage. We can measure it later and get one in your size," he offered as Jeremy flinched. "It isn't too bad though, is it?" He questioned sweetly. He placed his hands on the tiled floor for balance as he leaned forward. The tip of his nose tapped playfully against the slit, the shiny precum smearing across the soft skin. "You'll be okay with this one until the new one comes in," the man paused to run the flat of his tongue over a particularly painful looking indent. He licked his lower lip before pulling his tongue back in. "Right?"

With a happy little hum, Niko began to place soft, sucking kisses over each mark, making sure to exaggerate each kiss with loud smacking sounds while Jeremy's cock bobbed around without support. With a little wiggling of his tongue, he managed to cradle the head on it. His mouth opened wide and he oh so slowly leaned forward to take more into his still open mouth. His hot breath was moist on the needy organ, and his tongue rolled along the frenulum with the expertice of a hooker; but before he could wrap his lips around the needy flesh and give it some much needed attention, Niko pulled away and sat back on his heels. "It looks kinda painful though. You sure I should touch it?" It was a cruel tease, and one Jeremy didn't deserve but... There was a genuine concern along the features of the smaller man, even if his eyes were lusty and playful.

"Ow, fuck! Ah!"

Jeremy yelped when his roommate's tongue dragged over an especially tender spot, and he brought a hand to his mouth to stifle any further sound. Fresh precum dribbled from his tip as the wet, noisy kisses proceeded along his aching shaft. It felt good in equal measures as it hurt - a contradiction Jeremy couldn't quite explain - but he knew for certain that he didn't want Niko to stop. That silken tongue gliding over his dick was divine. Before he could restrain himself, Jeremy reached forward to rest his fingers in Niko's hair-

But the man pulled away, and the ache between Jeremy's legs doubled with frustration. He groaned into his palm and met Niko's lustful eyes with a pleading gaze, knees growing weak from need.

"It'll hurt more if you don't." A deep blush spread over his cheeks and crept down his neckline. "Please touch me - my dick wasn't meant to go untouched this long...!"

As green eyes looked up at Jeremy's desperate face, the man came to a new decision. His plan had been to torture the poor guy a little bit longer; introduce him to ruined orgasms, leave him horny that night and tomorrow before giving him some real relief... But he couldn't bring himself to do it, not now. It seemed Jeremy had really reached his limit, and it made sense. For a man who masturbates 4+ times daily, being unable to even touch himself for three days had to be far more difficult than it would be for a 'normal' man.

"Okay," he soothed, resting his hands on trembling thighs to offer a comforting pet. "Be patient just a little longer. If you cum right away it won't feel all that great, besides," Niko paused to reach over to the counter, getting high up on his knees to do so, and grabbed the bowl of warm water, the shaving cream, and razor. "I have to shave you first. Getting curly hairs stuck in my teeth is no fun!" He declared with a firm nod of his head.

After filling his palm with the cream, he took great care in slathering it over every patch of hair. "Don't worry. I'll give this big guy some attention too." After wiping his hand clean on a wash cloth, he oh so gently took hold of the abused shaft to offer tentitive strokes that gradually grew stronger, carefully paying attention to Jeremy's reaction. It should feel better than it hurt. The constant dribble of precum made the shaft slick, and his palm was able to easily glide over the swollen organ. "Tell me if you're gonna cum. You can't do that yet," he began, picking up the razor in his other hand to gently shave away the pubic hair, shaving with the hair rather than against it to avoid any discomfort later from ingrown hairs or razor burn. "Once you're all bald down here, I'll swallow all of your cum. Promise...." A playful gleam came to his eyes as he smiled up at his friend. "Unless you wanna squirt all over my face. That would be okay too. Since you've been so good and held out so long, I'll let you choose."

Back
Top Bottom