Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Are Friends For? (Phenomenon)

FavoredFox

Logic is panic's Prey...

View: https://imgur.com/a/p5OaBNf

Name: Niko
Appearance:
Position:
Tops from the bottom (Aka: The key holder)
Bio: A junior university student with a major in chemistry, Niko is smarter than he lets on. The young man has a tendency to play coy and even act the fool on occasion, only to turn around and stun his peers, professors, and competition with a surprising brilliance in his chosen field... But is a true dunce in just about every other subject. He enjoys a good bar hop and can flirt with the best of them, dawning a sweet, sparkling smile and a honey suckle voice to find a bed mate for the night. He's been called a bit of a fop and a slut. He happily accepts the compliments.

----

English.... he hated English. It was the same thing every year and had been since grade school. Learning and relearning grammar lessons and writing essay and research papers with the sole purpose of showing he could. Niko actually enjoyed writing scientific research, it got his blood pumping and gave him a thrill almost nothing could match! But this was just tedious. Soft fingertips hadn't moved on the keyboard for at least ten minutes now, and a moronic expression marred the young man's face as he stared absently at the near empty word document open on his laptop. This paper was supposed to be on whales or something... He'd pulled the topic out of a hat, as did the rest of his class.

"This is so stupid," Niko groaned before sliding his hands off onto the desk before lifting them up into his long, puffy hair. It was held up high in a ponytail, accenting his already feminine features in a lovely way. As a child he'd hated them, but as an adult he'd learned to not only accept his appearance, but embrace it. He used it to his advantage quite often. In fact there were more than a few skirts hidden away in his dresser. Slim digits ran through the soft green hair, lifting it up then letting it fall back over his neck, then he laced his fingers together under the ponytail to cradle his skull while he stared up at the wall.

The good student in him had Niko imagining the aquatic mammals he was meant to write about; going over mating habits and migratory patterns... But they didn't last long. Stretching out his long, slender legs the man honed in on the ticking of his clock, and a silly little smile curled his lips when he glanced at the time. His roommate would be home soon, so the mental imagery took a hard turn onto him instead. They had been best friend's since his freshman year of high school, and they were more than close. They shared secrets they couldn't with anyone else. His friend knew all about the cross dressing he became such a fan of, and Niko was made aware of a very interesting addiction. Most people had addictions to alcohol, cigarettes, drugs. This was vastly different.

His friend just couldn't stop masturbating.

A soft, plush lower lip was pinched by a pearly white canine tooth while Niko resisted a squeal. He remembered listening to his best buddy jerking off in the room next to his. He wouldn't deny using it as material for himself now and then. But what had his heart rate picking up now was something just so much better, because he had been asked to help stop such behavior, and he had agreed. That was a few days ago.

Niko sat up, saved his paper, and shut down his laptop for the night. He had to get ready for his roommates return. He couldn't wait to see the state his friend was in; because the solution to his problem had been a little unorthodox. Niko had purchased him a chastity cage, and so far, at 8pm when his friend arrived home from work or class, Niko would rub and pleasure him to insanity through the cage, bringing him to the edge of release over and over and over. Now, when was the last time he'd been able to cum? Was that two or three days ago? He couldn't remember, it had been a very busy week for him, though he had no doubt that one of them was counting the seconds.

With a quiet hum, Niko left his desk to undress. His clothes were tossed in the hamper, and with a squeal he simply couldn't suppress he pulled open his favorite drawer to pick out an outfit for the night.

It was only a few minutes before he was sitting up on the kitchen table with a honey sweet smile while he watched the door. His legs were crossed with black stocking clad feet twitching up and down with impatience. His hands pressed down between his legs, pinning the blue plaid skirt to the table. This was one of his favorite outfits; the pure white blouse really brought out the slight color in his usually pale skin.

"Come home soon," he cooed to himself. "I want to play with you lots."

Last edited:
By the time Jeremy's shift as pizza delivery boy finished, he had officially gone three days, four hours, eight minutes, and thirty-three seconds without orgasm. Everything pained him after this hellish day at work. His voice was hoarse from placating a customer who insisted she'd ordered pepperoni, not ham; his legs were sore from biking uphill with five large deluxe pizzas in tow; and his poor package strained for relief from within the confines of his trousers. So, yes. Everything hurt.

Grateful for the evening dark, Jeremy walked his bike up to their building with an awkward shuffle. Had he known how painful even the faintest pressure on his pent-up balls would be after a few days of chastity, Jeremy would have changed jobs before seeking Niko's aid. Dammit, why didn't the pizzeria offer a company car? Jeremy's bike had been comfortable enough before his poor nuts practically doubled in size from constant neglect. Now, he had to grit his teeth before mounting the thing, and god forbid he crossed a rocky patch of road. The last time he ran over a crack in the pavement, the impact of his cum-swollen balls flattening against his pelvis almost made him sick.

Jeremy sighed with relief when he reached his apartment. He sucked in a breath, brushed his dark fringe from his eyes. He was keenly aware of the security camera observing while he fumbled for his keys. Man... Jeremy hoped the person reviewing this footage couldn't get a clear view of the bound erection outlined in his pants. The prospect brought a scarlet blush to his cheeks.

He shot Niko a quick text: Home in 5... I'm hard af, my balls and dick hurt sooo bad TAT pls let me cum tonight?

Fortunately, no-one joined him in the elevator on the way to his and Niko's suite. Hiding his arousal wasn't possible at this point. Jeremy's pizzeria uniform jacket cut off at the waist, and the matching shirt and trousers weren't made of particularly heavy fabric. He felt every heartbeat throbbing in his trapped boner as he finally unlocked the door and wheeled the bike into the hall.

"I'm home," he called out, a little breathless. The sight awaiting him in the kitchen nearly made his pulse triple. Niko really outdid himself tonight - black stockings really brought out the shapeliness of his legs, the part of him Jeremy found most erotic. He stared in dumb, flustered shock for a moment before recovering his wits.

"That's... that's a good luck on you, man."

That text brought about a wave of arousal that Niko relished in. He hummed and closed his eyes, enjoying the heat it sent all through his body to settle in his groin. He pinched his arm slightly to reassure himself that this wasn't a dream; just another fantasy he'd conjured up. He'd never admit it out loud, but this was a scenario he'd been dreaming about since high school. Perhaps not this exact setting, and not always with his best friend, but that fact that it was Jeremy just made it that much harder to believe. He wasn't sure when this fetish of his had started, but he was grateful that his roommate hadn't turned on him with disgust. Even if it was in the guise of helping him with his addiction, Niko liked it far too much for it to just be some sort of chore.

There was no way Jeremy was getting that relief he wanted today, Niko was just far too turned on to give that up just yet... But Jeremy didn't know that. The young man enjoyed toying with his friend, playing around with the prospect of orgasm... He wondered how long it could last before Jeremy just sort of broke down.

Glazed over eyes sparkled back to attention when the lock to their door was turned. Excitement bubbled in him so strongly he couldn't resist the delighted squeal when Jeremy stepped in. "Welcome home 'honey~'" He teased with a little snicker. It was a joke they'd shared from the moment they moved in together. A catty smile curled his lips as his friend looked him over. Niko couldn't help but sit up a little straighter and pull a little pose. "Thank you," he cooed, flipping a hand under his hair. "But flattery isn't going to get you everything." He crooked a finger to call Jeremy closer. "It might get you enough though. So drop your pants, let me get a good look. You can't be that desperate, it hasn't been very long since you last spurt your thick, creamy load. Right?"

That beckoning finger tucked under the neck of his blouse to pull out the key hanging on a small silver chain. He wore it with pride everywhere and anywhere he went. "I mean, most guys could go a lot longer..." A thoughtful look turned his eyes up and to the side. He hummed and tapped the cool metal of the key against his plush lower lip. The pair was far to soft and smooth to belong to a man, and yet they did. "If you hadn't been locked up, how many times do you think you would have jerked off today?"

Jeremy swallowed a needy sound at Niko's phrasing. He wasn't so vain as to describe his own cum as particularly erotic, but... damn, he couldn't help imagining that any ejaculation he had after several days' chastity would be a thick, creamy affair. He swore he could feel the stuff sloshing around in his balls with every step. Jeremy's eyes lingered on the key between Niko's delicate fingers with growing envy.

"Oh. I-I dunno, four times?"

He snapped out of his desire-addled stupor and fumbled with his belt. Soon, both belt and trousers were pooled around his ankles, along with his trademark black briefs. Jeremy glanced down at himself - and immediately turned scarlet. His dick strained against its metal confines like a starved, collared beast. Beneath, his engorged testicles nearly filled out all the space his scrotum could offer. Jeremy's nutsack could barely contain his backed-up balls, which were so swollen and tender that he needed both hands to cup them. Jeremy did just that, wincing. They felt so hot in his palms.

"Wasn't being dramatic when I said these hurt," he murmured, cock giving a futile little twitch. Jeremy chewed his lip. "I haven't gone this long without jacking it since I was in middle school. My balls are killing me, Niko! Biking around with nuts this sore has to be its own special circle of hell. Can't you let me off easy tonight? They've been throbbing for hours, I really need to cum..."

"Four times?" Niko repeated with a look of mock surprise on his face. "Well, now, aren't you glad that your perverted dick was locked away? I mean," that expression turned playful. "You might have stopped to jerk off in an ally between deliveries. What would you have done if someone saw you? Really..." The man had to pause when those trousers hit the floor and he was given quite the eyeful. That beautiful cock was straining so hard against the metal cage that the swollen flesh was bulging into the small spaces that it could. It must be so painful.

His own shaft twitched to life inside the silky black panties hidden beneath his skirt. He didn't bother trying to hide the bulge. "You should thank me," he finished with sparkling eyes, watching as Jeremy tenderly cupped his swollen balls. They must be so sore... And they would be so much more so by the end of the night. He didn't really have anything planned, because he'd only ever done this sort of thing in fantasy, so he just sort of went with the flow. But seeing those poor, swollen nuts gave him just so many ideas.

Green eyes lifted to settle on bright red cheeks, and Niko nearly swooned. It was such a good look on his friend. "Aww, well, maybe," he cooed sweetly while sliding off of the table. "It does look pretty bad, but... It could be worse you know," he pointed out in a chiding tone. "I'm not seeing it drooling all over the place, but maybe you just don't have a leaky faucet."

With a sweet, happy smile the shorter man stepped in close and pressed himself flush against Jeremy. "Let me play lots with your pretty cock, and I'll decide if you really really need to empty your balls." A devious glint came to Niko's eyes as he began a long, slow decent down the other's body until he rested on his knees. He held the key still fastened around his neck and pondered over it. "If I did let you cum, where would you want to?" The key was dropped, and instead of giving Jeremy the relief of freedom, Niko decided to make it worse. "I guess I could just use my hand and make you spill your juices all over the floor... Hmm." With a chiming giggle, Niko stuck out his tongue and dragged the flat of it along the cage, tickling the exposed skin with the tip. "I could let you cum down my throat, or even on my face." Another lick, then he wrapped his plush lips around the cage to suck it in as far as it could go. He bobbed his head a few times before letting it pop out of his mouth. "Would you like that? Do you wanna cover me in your pent up, thick, sticky cum? I'd probably be drenched in it... Or maybe..."

Niko cupped those abused balls and rolled them in his hands. It was time to shave them bald... Later. "Maybe you want to fill my cute little ass hole until it drips down my thighs." He gave the sack a painful squeeze and bounced it in his palm with little to no regard for Jeremy's pain. "I think that sounds fun."

The grateful little half-whimpers Jeremy made as Niko's mouth engulfed his trapped dick turned to a desperate moan when he pulled away. It took all his strength to stay standing when his whole body was alight with need. He wouldn't be surprised if the cage left indent marks crisscrossing his red, aching dick when - if? - Niko freed him tonight.

"God," he murmured, breathless, when Niko painted a lovely mental image of how the night could end. What he wouldn't give to feel his roomate's tight ass around his shaft, milking his overfull testicles for all their worth. Jeremy closed his eyes, inhaled. He could already imagine his dripping cock head pressed up against Niko's asshole, that dainty skirt hiked up round his hips. "I think that sounds great."

And then Niko squeezed his nuts, sending sharp wave of agony radiating through his groin. Jeremy's eyes flew open. He yelped like a shot wolf and almost doubled over, hands planted on Niko's slim shoulders for support. "Agh! Fuck! My balls!" The scarlet blush darkened a few shades. The weight of his inflamed testicles worked against him here; every little bounce sent another jolt of pain racing along his nerves... and made his cock struggle even more against the cage. As painful as Niko's toying with his balls was, being entirely at his mercy was also strangely erotic. "Ah, jeez, that hurt..." Jeremy struggled to steady his breath. "My nuts are way too full for that kind of handling! At least let me cum before you play with them...!"

"Yeah, it does, doesn't it?" he cooed while Jeremy yelped his pain. "We know each other really well, but you know, I don't think we're quite there yet." Niko sounded casual and thoughtful while he rolled the full to bursting nuts in his palm as if he were swirling a cup of tea. "You and I both know I'm kind of a slut, but I've decided to turn over a new leaf in life. I don't want to just bend over for anyone all the time." In fact, recently the only one he had wanted to bend over for was right in front of him and all but begging for it. "I'm waiting for a guy to take me out to dinner and a drink... Hey, don't be so loud. The neighbors might hear you." Not that they'd care, the majority of them were college students living near campus, and judging by the noises they heard on occasion, they had no room to judge.

Niko pressed his thumb between his roommates balls, forcing them to separate painfully, but not harmful by any means. Those family jewels were far too precious to actually damage. But he had no trouble polishing them with abuse. "I'd like to come home to flower petals and scented candles. The whole nine yards. I've been fucked a lot, I even have pictures if you want to see!" The young man perked up and offered a crueler squeeze in his excitement, then he cleared his throat and moved on from causing pain to gently stroking over the trapped length. "But I've never been taken sweetly, so..."

Holding the cage steady, he began rubbing his finger over the exposed slit out of curiosity. Would it hurt? Would it feel good? Could he cum from that? Not that he'd let that happen. "You're just plain out of luck tonight Jeremy. You're such a quick shot you probably wouldn't last long enough to even make me feel slightly good. You'd spurt just by touching me and you know it. But, I guess I could at least let you out... If you ask really really nicely."

Last edited:
Jeremy gave a miserable little whine when Niko shattered his fantasy, and a notably louder one as his balls compressed in the smaller man's grip. Niko's feminine hand couldn't possibly contain them, causing the rounded ends of his fingertips to dig in to the meat of his nuts whenever he squeezed. The pain spread from Jeremy's balls into his stomach and set his legs atremble. He sucked in a sharp breath. His poor nuts had grown increasingly sore since Niko put him in chastity, and with a swallowed whimper, Jeremy wondered how long he could tolerate the ache. Even the slightest pressure hurt so bad. Maybe he'd grow used to it in time?

"Okay, f-fair." He recovered enough to speak when Niko finally released his sack. The soft fingertip sliding against his slit stung his raw nerves, but any friction against the sensitive head was welcome under these circumstances. His grip tightened slightly around Niko's shoulders, and he gave a shuddering sigh. "God, what I wouldn't do for that... never knew a boner could hurt like this." Niko's persistent rubbing made him moan in discomfort and pleasure both, a faint wetness gathering at his tip. Fuck, he'd missed that sensation. "Please let me out, Niko? I'm so hard I can't stand it - I'll pay you back - any way you want, promise. T-the cage keeps digging into my shaft... God, it hurts so much. Everything hurts down there. I can't tell if my balls are worse off than my cock - just, please, let me out?"

Niko hummed a cheery tune and pulled the rubbing finger away to be replaced with a flicking tongue. Despite the position he was in; on his knees in what would usually be seen as a submissive gesture, he felt a rush of dominating power as the larger man huddled over him. The grasp on his shoulders was a little uncomfortable, but it was worth it to know just how much power he held over his friend. His shaft jumped under his skirt. There were so many things he could do... So many, and he wanted to do them all at once; but he had to brace himself. They had all sorts of time after all.

The sound continued as he suckled on the enclosed head, his lips vibrating and his tongue pushing more forcefully against the sensitive tip to lap up the salty taste of precum. When he pulled back there was a string of saliva connecting the head to his lips. "Would you let me shave you bald down here? And... I've really wanted to..." Niko flicked the needy sack. "Can I kick them? Just once? Pretty pretty please~?" Niko pleaded with his lower lip poking out and the most adorable set of puppy dog eyes sent Jeremy's way.

Niko's sweet suction left Jeremy dizzy with pleasure, more and more fluid dribbling from his trapped dick against Niko's flicking tongue. He gave a soft, rolling moan when the smaller man pulled away. A steady stream of precum dribbled to the floor. It seemed all he needed was a little stimulation to get that 'leaky faucet' going. Jeremy was about to remark on it when Niko spoke.

"Hm?" He had to pull himself back to the present, wrestle his attention away from the persistent ache between his legs. "Oh, shaving. Sure. I mean, you're the one going down on me..." A soft chuckle turned to a sharp wince when Niko flicked his swollen balls. He barely registered his friend's request, but when it hit, and stared at Niko with a scarlet blush and genuine shock. "Y-you wanna what? I..."

He trailed off, baffled by his own feelings. On one hand, he already knew inviting Niko to kick him in the nuts was to invite a kind of pain he could only imagine; on the other hand, being freed from chastity for the evening was worth signing away his firstborn. And... that aside... looking into Niko's sugary-sweet face, Jeremy couldn't bring himself to disappoint. He closed his eyes - took a deep breath - and sealed his fate.

"A promise is a promise," he said, already squaring his stance. He swallowed hard. "You can kick 'em. You're lucky you're so goddamn cute, heh."

Niko batted his eyelashes as his friend took the time to think over his proposal, and sweetened the deal with the occasional lick over the swollen glands. Honestly, he hadn't expected Jeremy to agree, and was already debating on whether or not to let him out anyway as a reward for shaving. Just the thought of washing away all that hair to leave him silky smooth, and give him a good view of those blue balls, gave him butterflies. He wondered if they were really turning blue.

"I can?! Really?!" The energetic young man practically hopped to his feet and threw his arms around Jeremy in a tight hug. "Thank you! You're so sweet to me~" he cooed before placing a kiss to the other's cheek. He couldn't help but rub his hips up against his friend's, sighing blissfully as his silky clad cock rubbed against hard metal.

After several moments of humping and nuzzling, Niko pulled back. He looked like a kid who'd just been set free in a candy store; smiling from ear to ear, bouncing on the balls of his feet and even clapping his hands in delight. "Okay, bend over and grab the table then. If you really go through with it, I'll suck on your free cock while I shave away your pubes. I promise," he assured, holding up three fingers in a 'scouts honor' sign.

Last edited:
Jeremy nodded, unable to help chuckling at Niko's enthusiasm. There had to be something a little bit odd about a young man being so enthused about kicking his best friend in the balls, but damn, if Jeremy wasn't odd himself for welcoming it. "I'll hold ya to that," he said, stepping out of his pants. He braced himself against the table and bent down, legs apart, his heavy sack on full display. Even now, a faint trickle of precum dripped from his struggling dick to the kitchen floor.

"Warn me when it's coming?" Jeremy's pulse quickened as the reality of their agreement set in. He chewed his lip, face hidden from view, and tried not to focus on the persistent throb between his legs. There'd be much worse to deal with later. Jeremy's poor balls were already killing him; if Niko didn't let him cum tonight, he wasn't sure how he'd be able to sleep straight. "I... I, uh, won't cum from this, will I? I've seen it happen in porn. It'd be... awkward... if I did."

Niko held his cheeks in his hands and watched with a dreamy expression as precum dripped from the trapped length onto the floor. He'd have to get Jeremy to clean it up once their fun was over. It was his mess after all.

Pearly white teeth bit into a plush lower lip as the young man took in the full scene presented to him. He sucked in a soft breath through his nose and let it out with a slow shudder to try and calm down a bit. It wouldn't do to just mount up his beloved friend and fuck him into the table, it would just be a bit rude. "I dunno," he answered with a sultry purr. He couldn't help but lean in to get a really good look at what was being offered. He pinched either side of the sack to stretch it out as wide as it could go. "They do seem pretty full. If I kick them hard enough I might squish it aaaaaaaall~ out. Like I'm juicing your balls."

Niko pressed a soft kiss to the stretched skin, followed by a few soothing licks to counter the painful pulling. "Would it really be so bad? You want to empty these, don't you? It wouldn't be awkward at all!" Niko let the sack go and gave it a few cruel good bay pats before he backed up. "So, just for tonight, you can cum as much as you want." He licked his lower lip and gazed at Jeremy the way a cat would its prey. "But only if it's this way!"

There was no offered warning. What fun would there be in that? Niko pulled his leg back, then kicked out so hard and fast that it whistled through the air until the top of his foot made full contact with enough force to push Jeremy up onto his toes, and he didn't pull away. Niko very nearly came in his panties just from the feeling of those pained, swollen, blue nuts being crushed against his foot. He aimed just right to shove them against the metal cage, and he showed no mercy in the way he bounced his foot and rolled it up to crush those nuts against the cage over and over and over. "Come on, spill it all out Jeremy. Give me three days of thick spunk!"

Last edited:
Jeremy saw stars when the impact registered. Niko's dainty foot flattened his balls against his pelvis, each inflamed testicle compressed to a mere fraction of its fullness. He cursed - or tried to, anyway, his voice a breathless wheeze of agony. Tears shone in Jeremy's eyes. His cock wept, too, a fresh glob of precum squirting onto the tile. He would've been mortified if he were capable of focusing on anything but the tidal wave of pain engulfing his testicles. Niko just wouldn't let up! Jeremy squirmed and seethed while Niko smashed his balls up against the cage, each bounce forcing them against the metal in ways that redefined pain with every press.

"Fuck," he sobbed, nails raking against the table. The pain spread into his gut and radiated down his legs, accompanied by the long-forgotten pressure of a building climax. His trapped dick bobbed and dripped and maddeningly throbbed. Although he could barely feel it, Jeremy reached down to jerk himself over the cage. The flesh that managed to bulge out between steel bars felt so very hot in his hand. He treated his dick to clumsy, desperate strokes while Niko carried on pummeling his nuts, trying to temper the pain.

He failed, of course. No amount of jerking could spare Jeremy from the beastly soreness in his battered testicles. Even as his orgasm approached, Jeremy shuddered and howled in agony. The porn actors he'd seen partaking in acts like these were seasoned professionals, so it made sense their balls could handle such abuse - Jeremy, however, was a complete novice to all forms of ball torture. He'd never even been kicked by accident! Fresh tears left glistening trails down his flushed cheeks. Oh god, it hurt so much more than he expected. Jeremy's balls were on fire. Desperate to cum and end this torment, his hand moved quicker still.

"Niko!" His best friend's name left his lips as a hoarse, whimpering cry. He jammed his fingertip against his exposed slit, stretching the sensitive opening some. The burn was just what Jeremy needed to push him over the edge. His hips bucked forward - putting even more pressure on his fat, tender nuts - and volley after volley of thick, sticky semen erupted from his cock. He coated his hand; the tile; even one leg of the table. His testicles ached viciously with every spurt.

Hearts formed in Niko's eyes as he watched his friend writhe in agony. This was so fucked up, he was so fucked up for loving this as much as he was, but that was okay, because Jeremy was pretty messed up too. He curled his toes and pressed up harder against the tender appendage and echoed Jeremy's cries of pain with moans of pure delight. Precum soaked a decently sized spot through his skirt, and Niko jumped his hips a little. He whined in pure bliss when all of that pent up spunk was splattered over the table, the floor, his foot, and his friend's hand. "Wow," he huffed dreamily, pulling his leg down by about a foot before slamming it back up just to be sure every spurt had been milked free.

Once both feet were back on the floor, the little ball of honey and torture hopped up onto the table to get a good look. "Awww~ Don't cry. You got to empty your balls, didn't you? It's what you've been begging me for for days." His words were playfully chiding, but his expression was warm and affectionate. "Come here," he cooed, reaching out his arms in order to pull his best friend in close and allow the man to bury his tears away in his blouse. "You were so good Jeremy, you did exactly what I wanted. Good boy." His own erection was standing up and painfully obvious, but for now Niko was content with wrapping an arm around Jeremy's shoulder, and petting over the top of his head with kind murmurs of praise.

Still, he just couldn't help himself. He had to know. "Did it feel good? Cumming from having your balls smooshed under my foot? It felt good for me. I almost came without even touching myself. That's how hot you are."

Somehow, Niko's praise made the assault on his senses entirely worth it - he was convinced of this even as he whimpered into his best friend's blouse, unable to express himself verbally just yet. Jeremy nodded weakly. A few minutes passed before he managed to speak.

"Thanks," he said, and chuckled without meaning to. His throat felt much too raw. "It... it did feel pretty fuckin' good. Didn't know I could shoot like that. My nuts feel hella bruised, though." Biting his lip, Jeremy gently cupped his battered sack. He gave a sharp wince as he rolled its contents between careful fingers, assessing just how inflamed Niko's flurry of kicks left him. "Agh, fuck... they're really swollen. You've got a wicked kick on you, man. When you flattened 'em the first time, it hurt so much I think I forgot my own name for a minute."

He paused. Those words should not have come out with such a wistful tone, and yet... god, he really was a deviant, wasn't he? Jeremy enjoyed this. He couldn't explain how or why, but Niko inflicting the most intimate kind of pain on him was genuinely exhilarating. Blushing cherry, he ducked his head into Niko's chest. "Is this weird? Is it weird that I like you hurting my dick and balls? I feel like such a perv."

Niko preened like a proud peacock. "Think they're actually bruised up? I'd make sense if your blue balls were actually blue, wouldn't it?" He was practically purring at the praise sent his own way. He'd have to start working out a little, build up his leg muscles to really give those nuts a good smashing; but the man smoothed out and softened his features as his friend buried against his chest. At first, when he spoke, it was bouncy and playful. "Yup! You're a total dirty pervert!" But his shoulders relaxed and Niko continued his gentle petting. This time his voice was gentle. "But isn't that okay?"

Chewing on his lower lip, Niko looked off to the side and felt his own embarrassment rise, though his was accompanied by a shroud of guilt. "Because what does that make me? You must think I'm a monster..." After a moment he sat back a little and guided Jeremy away from his chest for the moment. Small hands took the hem of his skirt and lifted it up to expose his arousal.

The silky, black, see-through panties barely contained the painful erection. Somehow, someway, even his dick had a 'feminine' look to it. It was long and slender without a single bulging vein even though it had gotten so needy it had turned a pretty rose color and was steadily leaking precum. It was framed by well trimmed and groomed green hair. Niko either naturally had green hair or he bleached and dyed this as well. He insisted on the former.

Niko touched the dripping head and the shaft twitched. "I've never been so turned on before. And I got this way by hurting your cock and balls. I really, really like everything we're doing so..." The smile he gave his friend was the kindest, most adoring thing he could muster. "It's okay if we're perverts together, right?"

There was something so surreal, so profound about this moment that Jeremy found himself lost for words again. Who knew two people could have a genuine bonding moment over a little kinky fun? He nodded, though, and returned Niko's gentle gaze with a reassuring smile.

"Everyone's got their quirks," he said. "Hell no I don't think you're a monster. Maybe a future porn star, but not a monster. My nuts are yours to pummel any day." A soft laugh, followed by a softer touch to Niko's forearm. "And... you know, I'm flattered. For real. I haven't been a virgin for years and I'm pretty sure I've never turned anyone on this legit." Jeremy sighed, shyly eyeing Niko's slim erection. He felt more than a little responsible for the state his friend was in. "Do you want me to, ah, help you out? You did me one hell of a favour. Can't say I've gotten off that many guys, but if you want me to try anything... just ask."

A giddy little giggle close Niko's eyes and ducked his head a little in perfect joy. "I'm gonna hold you to that. I promise not to actually pop one, but I'm gonna beat them up real good now!" He leaned in to place a quick kiss to Jeremy's nose. "Another time though, we'll start out slow. But don't worry, I'll train your balls to take more and more abuse until I can swing a bat at them." It was hard to tell if he was exaggerating.

"You're so sweet," he cooed at the offer. He leaned back on his left hand, the right still holding up the skirt. "Have you ever given a guy a blowjob before? If not, I can walk ya through it. I like to think of it as savoring a big tasty lollipop!" Niko gave a little hum and a dirty little grin. "If you do a good job, I'll let you keep my panties. Would you like that, my masochistic pervert?"

Jeremy's already dark blush deepened several shades. 'My masochistic pervert'... those words sent a peculiar thrill up his spine. "Yeah," he said, voice much smaller to his ears than he expected. He cleared his throat and repeated himself. "Yeah, I'm game. Walk me through it? Technically I've done this before, but it was just the one time at summer camp in tenth grade..."

He trailed off. Lord, Niko didn't even know that. Seemed they were trading lots of secrets tonight. It gave him something to focus on aside from the lingering ache in his testicles, at least. Jeremy had a feeling they'd be but marginally less painful in the morning. Still cupping himself with one hand, he rested the other on Niko's hip. His dark eyes turned up to meet his friend's.

"Just tell me what to do, and I'll do it."

"Oh yeah? You know you're gonna have to tell me that story later, right?" Green eyes sparkled as they looked down on his friend, and couldn't stop himself from licking a plush lower lip in anticipation. "But I'll just pretend I'm your first, and help you out." The skirt was folded back to free his right hand. "First, you start by pulling down the foreskin. I don't have a lot, but," Slim fingers wrapped around his needy shaft to stroke down and allow swollen, red glands pop free of the confining skin. It was silky and clean and smelled of floral soap.

Niko bit down on his lip for a moment. He could guide Jeremy in the perfect blowjob, but he was already pretty turned on and it was difficult to resist jumping right into it. He could train him to be a great cocksucker later, right now, he just needed some relief. "Drag your tongue all the way up to the top, then wrap your lips around it. Suck it in real slow, as deep as you can, then bob your head up and down." Another of his honey smiles was given off, and the man practically purred when he continued and let go of his shaft. "Make me cum Jeremy. I'll be doing it a lot more than you, so get real into it and live vicariously through my orgasms. Sounds fun, right?" He chirped.

He couldn't help himself though... Jeremy was cupping his balls so gently. Niko lifted a foot and put a little pressure on them. "If you take too long. I might kick you again."

Jeremy winced; the faint pressure was enough to remind him how overwhelming - even if strangely erotic - the first blow had been. He felt his heart skip at the thought of another pounding. From fear or arousal, he couldn't tell. All he knew for certain was that Niko deserved his best efforts at a blowjob for humouring his bizarre new kink. Jeremy wrapped callused fingers around Niko's shaft and gave it a few affectionate pumps.

"Okay, let's see here...."

Dark eyes fell shut, and Jeremy pressed the flat of his tongue to the underside of Niko's cock. He lingered for a moment, becoming used to the taste, before beginning his ascent. Whatever bodywash Niko used reminded Jeremy of the girls he'd gone down on... it was kinda cute. Had his mouth not been preoccupied, he might've smiled. Instead, he swirled his tongue around Niko's silky glans and slowly - mindful of his teeth - drew Niko's cock past his lips.

The last guy Jeremy blew had more girth than length. Niko's measurements, however, were no laughing matter. Jeremy gave a determined little grunt, let Niko slide as far into his mouth as he could muster, and tried not to cough when the tip tickled his throat. He swallowed. That felt odd. Hoping to turn his focus away from performance anxiety and back to the sheer eroticism of this situation, Jeremy pictured his plump balls compressing beneath Niko's dainty foot, the soft sole grinding them flat against his pelvis. He gave a muffled groan at the thought.

Inspired by his fantasies, Jeremy began to bob his head. He found a clumsy, but passionate rhythm; saliva ran in hot trickles down Niko's shaft as Jeremy's tongue moved against the firm flesh. The hand cradling his abused sack moved, too - squeezes that hurt just enough to make his blood simmer, little kneading motions that accentuated his blowjob with moans of pained pleasure. He hoped Niko found him serviceable.

The soft organ against his hard cock was wonderful. It was warm and wet and squishy. It had been awhile since he'd been with another man, and being touched by someone else after going weeks without was invigorating. Niko bit down on his lower lip and sighed through his nose as that tongue dragged up the length of his shaft before slick, tight heat wrapped around the leaking head. "Yeah, just like that," the man moaned, his head tilting back for a few moments. But he couldn't lose sight of that glorious view between his legs, so forced himself to open his eyes and look back down on his roommate slowly gobbling him up. Jeremy's attempt to take him down his throat pulled a high pitched whine from his own, and it took all his will power not to grab dark locks and shove his friend down.

"Don't worry about deep throating. We'll work on it later," he assured with a soft pant. Jeremy was slobbering all over his cock, and Niko felt his ass hole clench and relax in want of touch, but he resisted. He couldn't wait that long, he was already building to a lovely climax as it was. Kicking his friend's balls until he came had brought Niko to the edge of bursting himself, and this clumsy blowjob was rocketing him forward the rest of the way.

Thin fingers curled in his friend's hair tightly, and his hips began a slight rock. "Oh yes!" He squeaked, pulling back on Jeremy's hair until only the head remained between his lips. "Rub your tongue over the frenulum, just under the head," he huffed, paused to moan and mewl while his legs wrapped over the other's shoulders. "Don't swallow, hold it all in your mouth like a good boy." The demand came just before Niko's head tossed back, and with the cutest of mewling cries, came; filling his friend's mouth with his seed with powerful spurts. And there was spurt after spurt. Niko tended to give a large load, and it would be more than enough to give jeremy a nice mouthful.

'Good boy'. Those words brought a frisson of delight through every inch of Jeremy's body, startling him so much he almost swallowed on reflex when Niko came. Keyword being 'almost' - despite the shock, Jeremy managed to take hold of his friend's slender hips and let his thick, hot seed pool under his tongue. It wasn't the first time Jeremy had tasted semen. It was, however, the first time he'd seen someone outside porn climax this much. He made a little noise of surprise, and a faint trickle of cum escaped the corner of his mouth. Jeremy sealed his lips tighter after that.

If he could, he'd tell Niko just how impressed he was. Instead, he looked up at the smaller man with a look of hopeful docility. What would it take to get more praise out of Niko? Jeremy had no idea such treatment could be so... satisfying.

Letting go of his friend's hair Niko leaned back on his right hand and pushed green bangs out of his eyes with the other. "Oh wow," He puffed, floating on a blissful orgasmic haze. "I bet you wish you could do that too, huh?" He asked with a playful smile on his lips while looking down at Jeremy's face. He looked so cute like that, like a puppy dog waiting for a treat. "Good job, you almost held it all," the man cooed, sitting up and reaching out to swipe that lost seed up with his thumb, then brought it to his lips to drag his tongue over it. "Now keep holding it, okay?"

Niko leaned down and touched his nose to Jeremy's, his green eyes sparkling. "Taste it, savor it. Fall in love with the taste of my sperm, because you're going to be drinking a lot of it from now on." His words were purred and he paused to lick the other's wet lips with the tip of his tongue. "After that, I can't be a bystander anymore. From now on, you're going to give me all the orgasms I want, while I decide when, where, how, and if you'll spurt your thick juices from your swollen balls."

Leaning back again, Niko cupped Jeremy's cheek and gazed at him with sparkly adoration. "So keep my cum in your mouth. No matter what, you have to hold it until I tell you to swallow. Okay?" The smiling cherub waited until he got a nod from his friend, then pulled his leg back and kicked as hard as he could with as close as they were. He pointed his toes and slammed them right into the battered baby makers. "Keep it in!" The man chimed sweetly.

Back
Top Bottom