Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB [CHEATING, FURRIES, HAREM, AND FUTA PLOTS WANTED!] Come Indulge In Your Filthy Desires! Adventures of Depravity and Taboos! NSFW

Epiccommando

Super-Earth
Hello everyone! I'm Epiccommando. I've been roleplaying for several years now, primarily on Guilty Pleasures Roleplaying (GPR) when it was still active.

I like to think I have a good grasp of grammar and I try my best to spell as well as possible. I'll typically try to write up at least 2-3 meaty paragraphs per reply unless a certain situation doesn't allow for it. If I'm unable to write up what I feel is a well-formulated reply, I'll let you know OOC beforehand.

***I try and reply AT THE ABSOLUTE LEAST (if I'm extremely busy) around once a week.***
I will always try and notify partners if I'm busy or taking time away for some reason.

I have many roleplay plots but feel free to tweak them and add your own ideas if you like, I'm pretty flexible about it.
If you're interested hit me up, I'd love to see what great and filthy ideas we can come up with! I look forward to roleplaying with you all!

UPDATE:
Replies may be a bit slow. I will get to you though, don't worry.

Things I don’t like to include in roleplays:
***Non-Con/Dub-Con*** (Rough sex is okay though)
Scat

Color Codes:
Important Info: Blue
Not Interested/Booked Up: Yellow
Low Interest: Purple
Medium Interest: Green

High Interest: Red (There's a lot of red...)

CURRENT PLOT CRAVINGS:

CRAVING FUTAS/DICKGIRLS/SHEMALES/HERMS
A TON RIGHT NOW

HAREMS

INTERSPECIES (Human male x other female/futa)

CRAVING CHEATING WHORES

Short-Term Plots
Pretty much any of them

Incest Plot Cravings
The Competition (1.0/2.0)
*Mother/Son Plots*
One Hell of a Field Trip

Total Slut Plot Cravings
Public Use Pregnant Slut
You May Fuck The Bride!
Princess Peach: Royal Cheating Whore of the Mushroom Kingdom
Pregnancy Addict, a Terrible Mother (Bad Ends/Dark)

Non-Human Female x Human Male Plot Cravings
Alien Women...Can Be Very Sexy!
***The Test Subject***
***From Warrior to Lowly Slave***
***The Knight and the Kingdom of Pleasure***
***Fallout: It’s a Wild Sexual Wasteland!***
***The Warrior and the Minotaur***

In the Jaws of the Crocodile Queen

Futanari Plot Cravings
*No Rules In the Apocalypse: The Ultimate Nymphomaniac Slut (Fallout Plot)*
*A Queen Gets Whatever She Wants*
*The Maze of Filth*

CURRENT GENERAL CRAVINGS:
FUTAS
Non-human females (alien, robot, monster, anthro, feral, etc)
Harems

Below is my plot dump, for now, feel free to look for the plots listed above within it or just browse them all!
***Anything under "Basic Info" with a question mark means it's not required but can be incorporated.***
***Read Basic Info Sections to get the "Tags" for the Roleplays***

TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Short-Term Plots
2. Incest
3. Male Oriented Interspecies - Non-Human Female(s) x Human Male - Bestiality, Anthro/Furry, Aliens, Mutants, Monsters, Etc.
4. Female-Oriented Interspecies - (Human Female x Non-Human Male(s) - Bestiality, Aliens, Mutants, Monsters, Etc.)
5. "Total Slut" - Nympho, cheating, group sex, etc. (Basically the epitome of over-the-top smut roleplays)
6. Futa "Total Slut"/Futa Interspecies - Futa main character (YC) vs MANY Men, Futas, Non-Human partners(Bestiality/Monster/Alien partners encouraged, both male and female), Etc. (MC's)
7. Miscellaneous Plots​

| Short-Term Plots |
Stripper's Birthday Party Gangbang

Teenage Slut vs Homeless Camp

Wife Cheats With Husband's Boss

Wife Cheats With Husband's Two Best Friends

Cheating Bride Gangbang

Gas Station Bathroom Creampie Gangbang

Teenage Slut Gangbanged By School Staff

Female or Futa Five Nights At Freddy's Character vs Male Human Night-Guard

Human Male x Anthro Female (Romance)

Mother x Son

| Incest |

One Hell of a Field Trip...:
Basic info: INCEST, harem (two females), father, daughters, teens, creampies, impregnation, bisexual females.
A father and his two daughters (or daughter and her friend) are on a school camping trip, and the father has a separate tent from the two girls, but his tent is on the outskirts of the campsite. Well, someone puts a note on his tent and a pair of panties along with them, saying to wear a blindfold and lay naked there waiting for them that night. He thinks maybe it’s one of the other moms or troop leader’s wanting some “alone time” with him, but when things start to happen, maybe in the middle of a blowjob, he takes off the blindfold to reveal his daughters (or daughter and friend) pleasuring him. It quickly turns into a heated mating session between a father and his daughters (or daughter and friend). Will they get knocked up? Maybe not the first time! Who knows what all will happen?!
I’d prefer the girls to be 15-16ish, still being young enough to be cute and curious, but obviously still meeting requirements.

Daddy's Little Succubus:
Basic Info: Incest, sole male, pregnancy (?), public sex, marriage (?), romance, hidden sex, father, daughter, succubus, magic (?), etc.
Much like Daddy's New Wife 1.0 and 2.0, this roleplay revolves around a similar basic idea in a modern setting. A father (single or married, whichever you like) and his daughter end up falling in love, but for a far from conventional reason. Unbeknownst to everyone else, even herself, the daughter is actually a succubus (or part succubus, you decide) who is finally old enough to begin understanding and using her powers. However, with her upbringing, she's a shy, nervous, cute young girl who doesn't have many friends, especially guy friends. The closest person to her is her father, as she's a total daddy's girl. So one night, she sneaks into his room and tries to seduce him, however, she'd not very good with her powers considering she just discovered them and hasn't had any training. Her father wakes up in the middle of her first attempt at experiencing sexual pleasure, and understandably freaks out, especially now that he sees his daughter has horns and a tail, and her breasts have become much larger than they normally are. After some conversation, brainstorming for ideas of how to deal with the situation, and a plea from the daughter for his help, the father agrees to teach her about sex and to have sex with her, as he believes she'll get it out of her system till she's older. Their agreement was that they'd have sex one time, but she was not allowed to have sex with anyone else, at least not until she was old enough. However, not only does she not get it out of her system, she falls head-over-heels in love with her father, craving more and more sexual pleasure while still confiding by the rules they agreed upon. The father has little choice, agreeing to satisfy her needs and accepting her love, as his own begins to grow towards her.
In the end, I'd love for the daughter to get pregnant (doesn't have to be just once either), and they keep their relationship a secret, secretly get married (he'll divorce his wife if he's already married), and live happily as a new family. If the father is already married and living with the daughter's mother, I'm fine with her also getting involved (maybe she's a succubus as well) or I'm totally down to have the two sneak around behind the mother's back.

Futa Mother's Discrete Meet-Up Blossoms a Mother and Son Romance:
Basic Info: Futa mother, Son, Incest, Sole male, Sole female, Pregnancy?, etc.
A single futa mother and her son become more acquainted after the mother places an ad online for a no-strings-attached love-making encounter. She placed the ad to try and embrace her sexuality as much as possible, as she was always ashamed of it before. She was always ashamed of her body, especially her cock, as her ex-husband used to be rather abusive and always made her hide the fact that she was a futa. However, the man who answers strangely asked her to wear a blindfold, to which she agrees. What she doesn't know is that the man who answered was her teenage son, who found out about the ad, and didn't want any stranger taking advantage of his mother. In the end, he does his best to try and embrace her physical self and sexuality, and they have a steamy sexual encounter, only for her to find out that it's her son in the middle of it. Will they agree to maintain a secret relationship? Only time will tell.

School of Motherhood (Father x Daughter Harem):
Basic Info: Father, Daughter(s), Mother?, Incest, School, Teacher, Sole male, Harem, Futa?,
V1 (Father and Daughter(s) (fem or futa):
In a world where the number of male children has dramatically dropped, where local governments have tried to implement breeding between the few remaining males and large amounts of females, including among family members. A father is requested to begin teaching and participating in sexual classes at his daughter's school. The lucky guy will get to have sex with just about every student and faculty member at the school, as per government order. The daughter (or daughters) is already pregnant, showing a small bump already. The roleplay begins with the daughter bringing her father in on the first day, and him starting to get used to his new position, amidst having sex with numerous students, teachers, and his daughter!
V2 (Father, Mother (fem or futa), and Daughter(s) (fem or futa)):
The same plot as in V1, except with a mother included into the mix. She can be a futa, helping the father to breed the many students and faculty, or she can simply be a female as well, helping her husband to breed the many girls and women at the school.

The Competition 1.0 (Two Older Sisters):
Basic Info: Sole Male, Two Females, Older Sisters vs Young Brother, Romance, Threesomes, Creampies, Impregnation?, Etc.
This plot revolves around two always competitive older sisters who either make a bet as to who can take their little brother's virginity first, and as time goes on, they find themselves more and more addicted to the taboo of incestuous sex. OR who both begin to have a crush on their little brother and begin to compete for his love and attention.

The Competition 2.0 (Younger vs Older Sister):
Basic Info: Sole Male, Two Females, Older and Younger Sister vs Younger/Older Brother, Romance, Threesomes, Creampies, Impregnation?, Etc.

This is basically the same plot as in 1.0, but with an older and younger sister for the brother.

| Futa Total Slut/Futa Interspecies |
No Rules In the Apocalypse: The Ultimate Nymphomaniac Slut (Fallout Plot)
Basic Info: Fallout, Human Futa, Nympho/Nymphomaniac, Bestiality, Feral Males, Human Males, Monster Males, Mutant Males, Impregnation/Pregnancy, Incest (With YC's offspring), Etc.
This roleplay is a combination of the male and female-oriented fallout roleplays on my thread. YC in this roleplay will be a futa (obviously) who goes on adventures and fucks/gets fucked by just about anything she wants! Raiders demanding you pay a toll to keep walking on the road? Let them gangbang you! A feisty female deathclaw terrorizing a settlement? Go give her some much-needed dick! Brahmin keep running off in search of mates? Let them enjoy your holes for a few hours! Your futa dog companion in heat? Fuck her brains out and let her fuck yours out in return! The scenes and possibilities are endless with this one, but one thing's for sure. There'll be plenty of sex, sex, sex for your character, and all those who she comes across! Pregnancy is encouraged, as well as plenty of bestiality, and even incest! So come on! Let's go enjoy ourselves!

Experiencing the Void:
Basic Info: Aliens, Human Futa, Alien Males, Alien Females, Alien Futas, Multiple Males, Impregnation/Pregnancy, Sci-Fi, Group-Sex?, Incest (With YC's offspring), Animal-Like Aliens, Etc.
This roleplay is actually a combination of the male-oriented and female-oriented space explorer/interstellar roleplay plots. YC, an astronaut has volunteered to go forth and explore the galaxy, finding and documenting new life, gathering information, all that good stuff. Except YC is a futa, whose ulterior motive for leaving Earth was because YC was bored of fucking and getting fucked by humans and Earthly animals. She decides to go explore and to try and find new aliens to fuck and to have fuck her! Aliens of all shapes, sizes, and sexes are available depending on your specific tastes, but I'd love a variety of male and female aliens for YC to enjoy. Alien pussy and ass, alien cocks, animal-like aliens, humanoid aliens, tentacles, and everything in between! So come on! Let's explore the stars!

Futa Anthro’s Playground (Modern):
Basic info: Futa main character, anthro futa, futa x male, futa x female, futa x futa, futa x animal, etc.
This is a fairly basic plot, so brainstorming is encouraged. YC is an anthro futa who has been extra horny lately. She decides to go out into the world and get her dick wet in just about any way she can! Nothing is too depraved. Men, women, other futas, even animals, all are welcome to fuck her and all are able to be fucked. What type of dirty adventures will she get into?

A Queen Gets What She Wants!
Basic Info: Futa main character, futa x male, futa x female, futa x futa, futa x animal, etc.

YC is a futa queen, ruling over her kingdom. As queen, she lives in a lavish castle and all her needs are catered to, no matter what her taste may be on a certain day. She can summon any man, woman, beast, or monster to pleasure her. Another very basic plot but with brainstorming, I believe it would be a ton of fun!

Zookeeper of a Different Style (Futa Bestiality Fun):
Basic Info: Bestiality, Futa x Animals (giving and receiving), impregnation/breeding, etc.
This plot is pretty basic, for all of your futa bestiality lovers out there. This plot revolves around a futa zookeeper who enjoys working the nightshift, when she's usually alone with the animals. Of course, because she's alone, she can enjoy her nasty bestiality craving as much as she wants. Fucking and getting fucked by all of the various zoo animals, letting them breed her and breeding them back in return, she can indulge as much as she wishes with whatever animals she fancies.

The Maze of Filth:
Basic Info: Futa main character, filthy characters (smegma/sweat/odor), risky sex (not pregnancy), bestiality (receiving and giving), ugly and fat men, watersports, etc.

This plot revolves around your character going to take part in a game for money. The goal is to get to the end of the maze, however, this whole thing is designed to corrupt those who participate. There are rooms where YC must fuck filthy men, other futas, animals, toys, etc. The further YC goes, the more filthy it gets. It's honestly unknown if there even is an end to the maze. Will you get lost in the utter filth and depravity?

| Male-Oriented Interspecies |
The Test Subject:
Basic Info: Human Male, Robot Females, Multiple Females, Heavy Character Customization, Fem-dom?
This roleplay revolves around MC signing up to test a new line of robotic products. However, he doesn't realize that he's actually signed up to test out a line of new sex-bots! I'd like to have there be at least 3 robots of various types. I want to let my partner decide what those robots look like and what specialties they have. I'd like this to be a sort of fem-dom style story where he's locked into rooms with these bots and must undergo the tests and training with them, with the bots taking the lead. They'll fuck him till he can't perform anymore, over and over! Who knows? Maybe the bots have pleasure sensors too and will enjoy playing with their first human?

The K9 Officer:
Basic Info: Human Male, Anthro/Furry Female (Possible Shapeshifter), Human x Anthro, Relationship or Casual Sex, Public Sex, Heat?
This roleplay focuses on the relationship between a human-male police officer and his anthro/furry female police K9 (Could be a shapeshifter who can turn into a feral as well. This is definitely preferred). The story will progress and their relationship will get more and more heated and eventually lead to a fun, sex-filled job for both of them. Or perhaps you would rather just quickly jump into the sex? Maybe the K9 is experiencing heat and turns to her human partner for help. Maybe it becomes something of a casual-sex relationship between the two of them?

The Knight And The Mare:
Basic Info: Human Male, Anthro/Furry OR Feral Female (Possible Shapeshifter), Human x Anthro, Relationship or Casual Sex, Public Sex, Heat?
The plot for this fantasy style roleplay is fairly simple and will revolve around the adventures and the developing relationship between a knight and his female horse. The horse (Your Character) can be either a feral mare who just so happens to understand English even at a basic level. ALTERNATIVELY, you can play as an anthro/furry female or futa horse character if you wish, or as a shapeshifted who can transition between a feral and anthro/furry form. Either way, the Knight will go on various quests for his king to take care of things around the kingdom, such as dealing with bandits, raids by humans or other creatures, or even slaying monsters. While on these quests our characters will grow closer, and their urges lead them to make love, which then becomes a fairly regular occurrence as their relationship becomes more and more intense. If you wish to play a feral horse character, feel free to also go into heat to allow your character to become horny and interested in sex with her master.

From Nordic Warrior to Lowly Slave:
Basic Info: Sole Male, 1-3 Females/Futas, Non-human (Monster/Beast (Mythology-based creatures encouraged)) females, Bestiality(Human male x female/futa ferals), Large Females, Impregnation?, Pregnancy?, etc.

MC, a renowned Viking/Nordic warrior from a nearby village was captured by a warband of beast-women who made a deal with the village, trading MC for a promise that they'd be spared of any further attacks. MC wakes up back in the warband's camp and finds himself chained to the wall in a tent or cage. He is let out of his binds by a beast-woman who tells him that if he runs, not only will he be killed, but also the village will be destroyed. He is made to do whatever tasks the beast-women give him, including physical labor, serving them meals, cleaning, feeding their animals, and sexual tasks. Unbeknownst to MC, the beast-women have found favor in him, and hope that such a strong and capable warrior would be useful in rebuilding the warband to its full size, impregnating the beast-women in order to expand the tribe. The beast-women(futas anyways) often enjoy fucking feral animals, their horses, cattle, sheep, goats, almost all of their livestock. They even train animals for sexual uses. Eventually, once he's gained their liking even more, MC will be allowed to not only join the beast-women in fucking their animals but be allowed to fuck the animals as he wishes. The longer the roleplay goes on, the more character development goes on, possible romance might develop, or simply MC begins impregnating the beast-women in order to help expand the tribe. He's slowly brainwashed into being an obedient servant for the tribe, that eventually he'll not even want to leave.

Alien Women...Can Be Very Sexy!:
Basic Info: Aliens, Human Male, Alien Females (Futas?), Multiple Females/Futas, Impregnation/Pregnancy?, Sci-Fi, Romance?
So this plot is pretty much the same as "The Interstellar Slut" but the genders are reversed. MC is a male explorer who ventures out into space and is tasked with finding alien life, interacting with them, and documenting said interactions and report them back to Earth for scientists to study. My roleplay partner (you) would play a wide variety of female (and futa?) aliens, who are more than happy to show this young stud of an explorer about their biology and anatomy if you know what I'm saying ;). Basically, MC will go from planet to planet, encounter various female aliens who end up having sex with him (this can be presented many ways through the plot, like some being super slutty, some being shyer, some being more aggressive and dominate, etc.) Some aliens might even choose to accompany him on his ship during his journey, and would serve as 'nighttime companions' for him should feel the need, but he lets them roam freely around the ship, as he isn't cruel and wouldn't lock them in cages or rooms unless they're hostile towards one another. Feel free to source images for different characters or even make your own, whichever you like best. Overall, have fun and be as creative as you like with your characters and how they look and act. Variety and creativity are never bad things! :)

The Knight and the Kingdom of Pleasure:
Basic Info: Human Male, Furry/Anthro Female, Elf Females, Human Females, Harem, Multiple Females, Furry/Anthro Futa (Dickgirl)?
So this roleplay revolves around a courageous knight (MC) being sent on a quest to defeat a dragon and the evil sorceress that have been causing problems for my home kingdom. Along the way, I’ll meet many people as well as strange creatures. However, the dragon is an anthro-dragon who is in heat, and the evil sorceress just wants company. My character will end up having sex with them and saving them all, and upon return, the queen will thank MC by giving me her royal body as my reward. Along the way, MC will meet and have sex with anthro werewolves, village women who wish to thank him for his deeds, elf women, witches, female orcs, and other anthroified medieval creatures. Futas are also 100% allowed for some (I wouldn't do it for every single one) of the things encountered as well, so feel free to include them in you'd like. It should be a pretty fun roleplay!

Fallout: It’s a Wild Sexual Wasteland!: (Male-Oriented Version)
Basic Info: Fallout, Human Male, Bestiality, Feral Females?, Human Females, Monster Females, Furry/Anthro Females, Furry/Anthro Futa (Dickgirl)?
Basically, this is the reverse of the Wasteland Whore roleplay where MC (a guy) explores the wastes and tries to survive, but the radiation has not only changed many of the animals and once-human beings, but the females of the wasteland (human, ghouls, and creatures (some anthros) are constantly in heat and needing some cock! {YCs’ aren’t super important so there’s no need to have detailed background stories, so it doesn’t need to be too in-depth.} He’ll encounter many of the same creatures and types of “enemies” as the Wasteland Whore would, but instead, they would be extremely horny female versions. [I would absolutely LOVE to do this roleplay, so please if interested let me know!]

Furry Safari Adventure:

Basic Info: Human Male, Furry/Anthro Females, Feral Females?, Furry/Anthro Futa (Dickgirl)?, Harem, Multiple Females, Reverse-Gangbang?, Group-Sex?
This roleplay revolves around the male character (MC), who goes on a safari in Africa and ends up getting separated from his group. As he tries to find his way back to civilization, he has a number of encounters with horny female furry wildlife (as it is mating season). He can come across and engage with furry lionesses, female gazelles, elephants, crocodiles, panthers, cheetahs, water buffalo, hippos, hyenas, giraffes, and other furries of African wildlife animals you can think of, possibly including a snake one as well? It should be a lot of fun!

The Warrior and the Minotaur:
Basic Info: N/A

A human warrior (think spartan or viking) is trapped in the lair of a minotaur. Unbeknownst to him, the minotaur is a very busty, and incredibly horny woman. Will he offer to help her? Will she take what she wants from him if he refuses? Will he even want to leave once he's had a taste? Only time will tell!

In the Jaws of the Crocodile Queen:
Basic Info: N/A

The Pharaoh, the crocodilian scalie queen of the Nile has summoned her obedient human servant as she does many time throughout the day. However this call is different, and she needs him to help her fulfill a very special need. Good that she has a thing for human men.
Queen Nile 1
Queen Nile 2
Queen Nile 3

Haunted:
Basic Info: Ghost Woman, Human Male (preferably a teen), Busty, High Sex Drive, Virginity?, Creampies, Anal, Vaginal, Tit-Job, Oral, Romance?, etc.
This story is relatively simple and allows for customization. It revolves around a busty ghost woman who haunts the house where a teenage boy lives. One night, she reveals herself and offers to help him, in return for him satisfying her whenever she wishes. Once the agreement is made, the two meet up rather often and satisfy one another's urges. Romance is also a possible path that can be taken in the story.

| Female-Oriented Interspecies |

Being overhauled.
My apologies.

| Total Slut |
Create Your Own Super Slut! (Total Slut Plot) (Cheating Plot Prefered):
Basic Info: Bimbofication, Body Modification?, Prostitution?, Cheating?, Nympho/Nymphomaniac, Beastiality?, Impregnation/Pregnancy, Group-Sex
This plot allows you to create your own style of super slutty woman and what types of filthy, sexual adventures she goes on. I was thinking of doing a pretty smut-heavy roleplay revolving around a female character (YC) who would, without any other way of saying this, be a super slut or total whore cheating wife. She would be involved in lots of group sex, probably some kinky stuff, and just being her super slutty, cock-hungry self. I’d play all other characters and what-not that are involved, so it should be pretty easy for YC. If interested, we can add in some kinkier things like, “bimbofication”, which can include things like modifying her body to allow for nipple penetration, increasing her breast size to make them huge, removing her gag reflex, and other body modifications. We can also add in some other kinky stuff like cuckolding, bestiality, filmed sex, watersports (and other humiliating things), BDSM, and highly public/public use scenes. It all depends on how much of a depraved whore you want your character to be and what she's into. She gets off on cheating and knowing that her husband doesn't know about what she's doing, and perhaps eventually wants to show him what a whore she is in some grand scene in order to cuckold him. The idea is that she won't say no to anybody, no matter their age, race, cleanliness, fitness, etc. She could start out by just being bored and wanting some attention, wanting some extra money and turning herself into a prostitute or escort, just simply being starved for sex now that her husband is either too busy or not interested in it anymore, or just cheating because she can and it turns her on. She'd get off, even more, when the men using her are fat, ugly, dirty/disgusting, or are close with her husband (friends, bosses, co-workers, etc). If you wish, pregnancy can be something that eventually happens (or multiple times either through the use of drugs or in the case of an extra-long roleplay). Due to her pregnancy, she'll be even hornier and continue to let men use her as a fuck toy even as her belly continues to get bigger with a stranger's child.

Fallout: The Wasteland Whore (Total slut type roleplay)
Basic Info: Fallout, Human Female, Nympho/Nymphomaniac, Bestiality, Feral Males, Human Males, Monster Males, Impregnation/Pregnancy
This would revolve around a total nymphomaniac woman or teenage girl and takes place within the fallout universe. She is an absolute slut and will use her body to get things she needs to survive, as well as get what she wants and just plainly for pleasure. The wasteland is no place for a wimp, or for someone who’s picky. She’ll fuck many types of people and creatures, some of which can include raiders, super mutants, wild dogs, brahmin, feral ghouls, and many more! Perhaps she can be accompanied by a pet dog as well, which will serve as her companion and source of pleasure when she isn’t being filled with other cocks. Impregnation is always a big turn on for me, so if your character has a specific thing she wishes to be impregnated by, please let me know (condoms and birth control aren’t too common in the wasteland after all!) This could be a really fun roleplay, and I look forward to trying it out!

Slut For The Filthiest Partners:
Basic Info: Sole Female, Many Males, Dirty Sex, Unwashed Men, Fat Men, Old Men, Ugly Men, Drugs, Homeless Men, Bestiality?, Pregnancy?, Cheating?, Body-Writing, Tattoos, Nympho, Public Use, Watersports (maybe)?
YC can be married or not, but is a total nympho for all things filthy. The best partners in her opinion are the degenerates of society, the filthiest, most perverted, and gross men or creatures she can find. She loves being pinned down underneath a fat, gross old man and having him rail her tight cunt bareback before giving her a huge womb-filling creampie. She loves exploring the city, offering sex to the homeless men she finds instead of money, helping them to get off, after all, they always seemed pent-up and never able to get sex seeing as how filthy and shunned they were. Even better, she loves going to homeless camps and getting gangbanged by lots of filthy unwashed strangers and even the occasional pet dog or dirty stray! There's nothing this slut won't do. She'll fuck anyone, anytime, anywhere, like the shameless whore she is. It doesn't matter how clean, old or young, fit or grotesque, as long as they fuck her bareback and fill her or cover her with their cum, she's satisfied! Even better if one of these filthy degenerates knocks her up, imagine the news headlines and online videos of a big belly pregnant slut fucking the dirtiest men in town!

Congratulations on the Promotion, Honey!:
Basic Info: Sole Female, Multiple Males, Cheating, Nympho (majorly), Group-Sex, Hidden-Sex, Public Sex, Cuckolding?, Sex-Addiction
This one's pretty basic, but with a twist. A woman's husband keeps complaining about how his boss picked someone else for the annual raise this year even though he's worked his ass off to try and get it. His wife is tired of listening to it, but also...she's been pretty bored in the bedroom as of late. So, she decides to pay his boss a visit in the office one night after everyone else has gone home, to try and 'persuade' him to give her husband the raise. But what starts as an agreement, maybe meeting once or twice a week, turns the bored and very horny wife into a fucktoy for the boss and even many of the husband's co-workers, which she really enjoys! She ends up walking into the conference room after he leaves every few days and gets gangbanged by the husband's higher-ups, and some days the boss even makes her serve as the office cum-dump in the men's restroom. All of this she does with a big dopey smile and a horny giggle, letting just about anyone fuck her as much as they like. Will her husband ever find out why he suddenly got his raise? Will he find out why she seems to be out later than normal on a regular basis?

The Queen Is A Slut!: (CHEATING PLOT PREFERRED)
Basic Info: Sole Female, Multiple Males, Cheating, Nympho, Group-Sex, Public Sex, Bestiality, Monsters, Fantasy
The idea of this roleplay is a total nympho slut queen rules over her kingdom. She is absolutely addicted to sex and doesn't care who, or what pleasures her as long as she's satisfied. She regularly hosts gangbangs in her castle, she is sometimes seen strolling naked in the forest, only to be found later impaled on a werewolf or troll's thick shaft, cum pouring from her tight cunt. Rumors have gone around that she even sometimes goes to the schools of various villages, takes all the young men (teenage boys 15+) from the school, and into the schoolyard for gangbangs! She's been known to regularly fuck the knight's warhorses and hunting dogs, packs of wolves in the forest, bandits along the highways, and even a dragon once! Her slutty nature and range of partners know no bounds. She says she does this because its an easy way to protect her kingdom from evil creatures, men, and dark forces, but everyone knows she's just a total whore. Anything can happen in this roleplay, perhaps she even gets knocked up (maybe more than once!). I guess we'll have to wait and see what filthy adventures she embarks on next!

You May Fuck The Bride!:
Basic Info: Wedding, Bride, Group-Sex, Cheating, Cuckolding?, Multiple Males, Creampies, Impregnation/Pregnancy, Nympho/Nymphomaniac
This story would be similar to the “total slut” roleplay, about a bride who was just married a few hours prior to the roleplay. One of the groom’s friends covers for the rest of the guests (mostly the groom's friends and pervy family members), and the bride is taken home by some of his friends. The bride used to be a complete slut back in college before meeting her new husband, so he has no idea. She willingly gives in to the large group of men she finds at her house and this starts a many hour-long gangbang where seemingly more and more men keep showing up to use her. Family, friends, strangers, everyone gets to use the new slut bride who’s finally receiving the satisfaction she really desires. In the end, the husband comes home and... (this end could go one of three ways)
1. He finds a bunch of men leaving his house as he shows up and walks in to find his bride covered and filled with cum.
2. He walks in after everyone has left and has no idea what happened, and when he goes to have sex with her he notices she’s noticeably looser and leaking white liquid and she confesses what she did while also forcing him to also cum inside of her.
3. He walks in towards the end while the gangbang is still happening, and when he sees this and yells at his wife and the others, she just smiles and happily continues until everyone is pleasured, and he leaves the scene in shame and sadness.
BONUS (Pregnancy): As a result of the huge gangbang and the many, many creampies she would have received, the bride could end up getting pregnant. The roleplay could skip to when she’s all big and round and super horny from her pregnancy. She could start inviting the men from the wedding, or just anyone really (she doesn’t care) over for a “baby shower” only they’re going to be showering her (and filling her) with all of their cum once again.

Public Use Pregnant Slut: (Cheating plots preferred)
Basic Info: Pregnancy, Group-Sex, Nympho/Nymphomaniac, Wife?, Cheating?, Prostitution?, Public Sex?, Filming?, Group-sex
So the basis for this one is a pregnant woman who goes full-on slut. Your character can be a married wife who's husband is away (or who just doesn't care anymore and doesn't care if she gets caught) or just a young, pregnant whore. She goes out every day in search for cock, as her hormones are going insane, causing her sex-drive to do the exact same. She'll fuck just about anyone, she doesn't care, she just needs cock! One-on-one sessions, threesomes, gangbangs, public sex, public-use sessions, prostitution, porn films, is there any limit for this super slut? (I'd prefer your character to be 6-9 months pregnant with a nice, well pronounced baby-belly).

Princess Peach: Royal Cheating Whore of the Mushroom Kingdom
Basic Info: Human Female, Human Males, Bestiality (real-world animals and Mario creatures and characters), Cheating, Cuckolding?, Impregnation/Pregnancy?, Incest (With offspring), Hidden Sex, Public Sex, Cum-Addict, Super Nymphomaniac, Etc.
Princess Peach has been married to Mario for 2 years now, but little did Mario know, ever since Bowser first captured Peach, she'd been fucking just about anyone and anything that came her way, aside from Mario. Mario believes that Peach is celibate even in marriage, but in actuality, she is a whore of monumental proportions! The second Bowser captured her, she spread her legs for his HUGE cock, letting him and his soldiers fuck her as much as they desired as she awaited her "rescue". Peach absolutely HATES condoms, and during this time, she conceived and gave birth to Bowser Jr after many fuck sessions with Bowser's unprotected cock. After Bowser Jr. had grown up a bit, she also started fucking him from time to time! Even after being "rescued" the first time, Peach allowed herself to get "captured" by Bowser several times since, which Mario has rescued her from again and again. After Mario seemingly began to catch on to the fact that Peach was purposefully allowing herself to be captured, she began playing it a little safer, while at the same time choosing to become an even filthier and naughtier whore. Since she couldn't go and get fucked by Bowser and his minions, at least not for a while, she wanted to fuck someone else who was either a rival or close to her husband. She quickly set her sights on Luigi. It started rather quickly, with Luigi who was always shown up by his brother absolutely loving that his brother's wife was now his plaything rather than Mario's. Peach absolutely loved the idea of fucking Mario's brother rather than Mario. The incredible affair went on for months, even extending to the current day. However, one morning Peach woke up to find Mario missing. She scoured the castle looking for him but he was nowhere to be found, and any of the Toad servants who she let fuck her and who she sucked off revealed that they didn't know anything about where he went or what had happened! Of course, being a "loving wife" who'd been "rescued" by him several times would do everything she could to find her husband! Although, with Peach, it's more like she gets off on cheating and going behind Mario's back so much that she's worried that with him gone she'll not be able to enjoy sex as much. So the slutty princess begins her crusade to find her husband, fucking almost anyone and anything in the Mushroom Kingdom to get whatever information they'll provide to her...it's not just for the pleasure of being totally free to fuck anyone now that Mario was gone...right...? Well, with the massive amount of Koopa, Goomba, Yoshi, Luigi, Bowser, Boo, Toad, Blooper, Tentacle-Wielding Piranha Plant, Shy Guy, and many more creatures and people constantly pumping seed into her eager, unprotected holes, no doubt that she'll end up with numerous pregnancies while on the hunt for her long lost husband. Will Peach figure out what happened to Mario? Will she even care enough to keep looking now that she had free reign to fuck anyone and anything she wanted without any hindrance? After all, she'd never need to hide her pregnancies anymore, she could have huge gangbang parties, breeding parties, make body modifications if she wanted so that she could please men even better! Will she give up and give in to the sheer freedom and mass amounts of cock and cum available for her, or would she keep trekking on to find her husband? I guess we'll have to wait and see...

Pre-War Slut Turned Post-War Whore (Fallout plot-line):
Basic Info: Sole Female, Bestiality, Mutants, Nympho, Impregnation, Breeding, Pregnancy/Pregnant Sex, Group-Sex, Monsters, etc.
This roleplay is very similar to the “Fallout: Wasteland Whore” plot but follows more of a storyline where the other one is primarily a template from which to make your own ideal roleplay.

YC lived during pre-war times, and as the great war culminated in nuclear hellfire, she and her husband found shelter in a nearby vault. The vault (much like in fallout 4), had cryo-pods that were made to keep her and everyone else frozen for an undisclosed period of time. YC wakes up to find herself alone, as her pod seemingly was the only one to not suffer a malfunction. Everyone is dead except for her, and she finds the remains of her husband in the neighboring pod. Most people would be incredibly sad, that doesn’t seem to be the case. In fact, YC is actually pretty happy. Her husband was controlling and manipulative, and she grew to resent him. Not only that, but she enjoyed getting her revenge by cheating with every man in their neighborhood, and even went as far as to fuck some of the neighborhood dogs! Her husband never knew how much of a whore his wife was, and now he’d never find out. But now she was free to go out and explore, and more importantly fuck anyone or anything she wished with no consequences! Besides, she never had the chance to have a child, although she never wanted one from her horrid husband. Perhaps she’d finally find someone, or something to give her what she wanted, lots of sex and possibly even children. However, there won’t be many condoms in the wasteland, that’s for sure. And who knows what genetics were modified through radiation. Perhaps humans weren’t the only ones who could breed such a fertile whore anymore.

Sinful Corruption and the Graveyard Within:
Basic Info:

BAD MOTHER!: Pregnancy Addict, a Terrible Mother, and the Enjoyment of a Dark Source of Pleasure (Breeding):
Basic Info: Abortion, Repeat Abortion, Purposeful/Induced Miscarrying, Pregnancy Addict, Pregnant Main Character, Repeated Impregnation, Terrible Mother, Smoking, Drinking, Corruption, Tattoos, Body Writing, Violence, etc.
COMING SOON!

Adventures In Depravity, The Ultimate Masochist's Fantasies (Bad Endings Available) (Based on art by Kingbang):
Basic Info: Sole Female, Multiple Males, Public Use, Slut, Kinkiness, Nympho/Nymphomaniac, Group-Sex, Misogyny, Pain, Beatings, Torture, Pregnancy (repeatedly), Amputee?, Abuse (heavy), Objectification (heavy), Watersports (Drinking, human urinal, etc.), Snuff/Death (bad ending only), Incest?, Bestiality? Stomach Deformation, Nipple Penetration?, Body Modification (light-heavy), Repeatable Death-and-Revival System? (Possible alternative to keep snuff-interested roleplays continuous)
This plot is actually just a template from which to create more personalized roleplays. The reason I'm putting a spoiler here is that, if you didn't see the warning ahead of time or the many tags, these involve some fairly heavy violence, dark acts, extreme levels of misogyny, and many other very extreme things that many people would likely rather skip over. The ideas for this come from the artist Kingbang, who's somewhat known for creating often violent and extreme porn artwork. These often revolve around heavy misogyny-based worlds where women's sole purpose is the pleasure or "venting" they can provide to men. By venting, I mean becoming literal punching bags and fuck-nuggets for men to use until they "expire". Basically every woman is a nympho whore who's totally addicted to violent, brutal, abusive sex and body-modification to better please men. While YC for any plot using this template could be a typical woman who serves men up until she dies, I suggest going the "Priestess Freyja route".

Freyja, in Kingbang's art, is a high priestess in a world almost completely based around sex. She will fuck anyone or anything, no matter their age, race, cleanliness, fitness, cock size, violent tendencies, incestuous familial ties, etc. The reason I suggest going with someone similar to her is that she can use magic to modify and change her body at will (to fit her users' preferences (and to regenerate severed limbs if users decide to amputate them). She also has something called "Healing Factor" which allows her to revive herself if she's killed. Many people use this to their advantage to go extremely hard and abusive on her, and she loves every second of it. She loves drugs (especially aphrodisiacs), and craves cum, smegma (if possible), and piss. Her nipples and urethra are both fuckable by even the largest cock (remember she can modify her body), and she experiences "fast childbirth", lasting from only a few days to a week or two. She'll fuck monsters, men, and beasts alike, and loves being abused and having her body repeatedly fucked and destroyed by her users. She especially loves dirtier partners (literally). She goes on week-long (sometimes several week) tears where she visits family members (her own sons, father, grandfather, brothers, etc), notoriously violent prisons, filthy homeless communities, even psychiatric hospitals/asylums, where she fucks just about everyone she can find without a care in the world for her well-being. She HATES condoms and only lets partners fuck her raw. This leads to her getting pregnant very often, and typically leaving her child (who develops very quickly, within hours or days to a fuckable teenage girl) with the many strangers who fuck and inseminate her. Because of the almost constant pregnancies, she's found an extremely sick and twisted pleasure. [THIS IS WHERE IT GETS VERY VERY DARK] She loves serving as a pregnant punching bag and experiencing harsh beatings while pregnant. Although not only fists are allowed in her book, baseball bats, sticks, pipes, basically any blunt object you can hit her with is more than welcome with her. Often, as one might expect, this causes fairly frequent miscarriages. Freyja gets a sick pleasure out of such things, whether it being simply from getting beaten (basically just a consequence for pleasure in her mind) or be it from her semi-well-known abortion (or "womb-emptying") parties where she brings in extremely well-endowed men and massively hung beasts to mash her womb into a paste for hours, sometimes days on end.

Now, with the explanation of how Freyja acts and what she's capable of, characters from basic level slut to Freyja level and anything in between are welcome, as long as they're ready for what's coming. I'm open to plot suggestions based on this template, but as I typically do, I will list a few ideas to hopefully help kickstart some ideas from you all.

1. "Total Slut" double-up template
  • Basically just take the plot from my "total slut" storyline and paste it into here. A total nympho slut who goes around letting just about anyone and anything drill her over and over and over.
2. Boss' new breeding toy
  • Congrats! You've just been hired at a reputable office in the city! There's only one thing, you've been hired as an office-wide fucktoy and take-home whore. Enjoy your daily routine of fucking countless men, serving them in the bathroom as their urinal, and having baby after baby as these strangers use your body until it gives out. Men will take you home every day after your shift (say bye to your family!) and will use you however they desire all night long until bringing you back in the next day. Oh, and did I mention you offered to work for free?
3. Slut Breaker Deathmatch XIII
  • One of the most popular and high-demand prime-time television programs on the network! One slut gets fucked by between 150-300 men repeatedly for over a week! Fertility drugs and stamina enhancers are regularly administered to keep the slut up and awake, and to make sure her belly keeps swelling up to serve as the punching bag for all the men she's serving! No breaks, non-stop repeated impregnation and birthing gangbangs, urinal usage, beatings, and humiliation galore! How long will you last? Nobody cares about that, just put on a good show! Prepare for one amazing last week, slut!
4. Sex priestess' daily routine (and sacrifice)
  • As a sex priestess, you live and "work" at the temple, servicing anyone who enters with your body however they request. Men often bring monsters or beasts as a form of sacrifice, having you mate with them and the guy who brought the beast in. Pregnancies? Hah! Those common annoyances can serve as sacrifices to the goddess of sexuality and violence, just have a worshiper or beast fuck it right out of you! Don't worry about being physically modified, disfigured, or killed! Every week our head priestess administers healing spells to bring you back to brand new quality! How lucky! Just work on getting to that day each week and you'll be fine! Show your devotion to our goddess and prove your faith today!
| Miscellaneous |
Slave/Master (Human x Furry/Furry Futa) (Furry, Futa, or Both):
Basic Info: Human Male, Furry/Anthro Female, Furry/Anthro Futa (Dickgirl), Romance, Nipple/Urethral Penetration/Docking (Futa's only)?
I'm looking to do a roleplay involving a human master (my character) and a futa female slave character. Now, the difference is, that the master is not abusive or manipulative or anything like that, but is instead compassionate and loving, and a love story between the two develops and blossoms. I have some furry character images that may work, but I'd happily take other suggestions! Along with this, for futa roleplays I'd love to be able to involve some Docking/Urethral penetration and some nipple penetration into the roleplay as well.

Slave/Master (Human x Elf/Elven Futa) (Regular or Dark Elves welcome!)
Disclaimer:
Whatever the roleplay we choose, I am looking to make this a long-term roleplay, so I'd appreciate someone who's fairly active with their participation and someone who can be creative and help think of nasty, naughty situations we can put ourselves in! Shoot me a pm if you are interested!

~Epiccommando

Last edited:
Bump! Hoping to get more partners interested in playing incestual roleplays, harems, and monster/beast/anthro girls! :)

Bump! Need some feral females, anthro females, or a shapeshifter between the two! Also would LOVE more sweet and caring mothers to come play! :p

Last edited:
Bump! Need more partners willing to play harems, anthro females or feral females (or a shapeshifter who can do both!)

Bump!

REALLY CRAVING the Five Nights At Freddie’s roleplay plot!

NOTE: Standard bestiality roleplays have pretty much become stale, so I’d prefer not to do them for the time being. Most other plots are open though (including human male x female anthro, feral, alien, etc)

Bump! Looking for more incest, cheating, pregnancy, and non-human females! Let me know if you’re interested!

Back
Top Bottom