Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB [NSFW] Looking (mostly) for FFM pairings and harems! Futas are also welcome!

Epiccommando

Super-Earth
Hello everyone! I'm Epiccommando. I've been roleplaying for several years now, primarily on Guilty Pleasures Roleplaying (GPR) when it was still active.

I like to think I have a good grasp of grammar and I try my best to spell as well as possible. I'll typically try to write up at least 2-3 meaty paragraphs per reply unless a certain situation doesn't allow for it. If I'm unable to write up what I feel is a well-formulated reply, I'll let you know OOC beforehand.

***I try and reply AT THE ABSOLUTE LEAST (if I'm extremely busy) around once a week.***
I will always try and notify partners if I'm busy or taking time away for some reason.

I’m always down to brainstorm and tweak things if a partner wishes to do so. If you like a story but want a few things changed, don’t be shy, let’s try and figure out what we can do differently.

If you're interested hit me up, I'd love to see what great and filthy ideas we can come up with! I look forward to roleplaying with you all!

UPDATE:
I've returned from a long hiatus so I've cut many of my old plots, only keeping ones I'm really interested in still. I apologize for how short this thread has become, but it's easier for me to manage at the moment.

Things I don't like to include in roleplays:
***Non-Con/Dub-Con*** (Rough sex is okay though)
Scat

One Hell of a Field Trip...:
Basic info: INCEST, harem (two females), father, daughters, teens, creampies, impregnation, bisexual females.
A father and his two daughters (or daughter and her friend) are on a school camping trip, and the father has a separate tent from the two girls, but his tent is on the outskirts of the campsite. Well, someone puts a note on his tent and a pair of panties along with them, saying to wear a blindfold and lay naked there waiting for them that night. He thinks maybe it's one of the other moms or troop leader's wanting some "alone time" with him, but when things start to happen, maybe in the middle of a blowjob, he takes off the blindfold to reveal his daughters (or daughter and friend) pleasuring him. It quickly turns into a heated mating session between a father and his daughters (or daughter and friend). Will they get knocked up? Maybe not the first time! Who knows what all will happen?!
I'd prefer the girls to be late teens, still being young enough to be cute and curious, but obviously still meeting site age requirements.

The Competition 1.0 (Two Older Sisters):
Basic Info: Sole Male, Two Females, Older Sisters vs Young Brother, Romance, Threesomes, Creampies, Impregnation?, Etc.
This plot revolves around two always competitive older sisters who either make a bet as to who can take their little brother's virginity first, and as time goes on, they find themselves more and more addicted to the taboo of incestuous sex. OR who both begin to have a crush on their little brother and begin to compete for his love and attention.

The Competition 2.0 (Younger vs Older Sister):
Basic Info: Sole Male, Two Females, Older and Younger Sister vs Younger/Older Brother, Romance, Threesomes, Creampies, Impregnation?, Etc.
This is basically the same plot as in 1.0, but with an older and younger sister for the brother.

Mother x Son Plots:
Basic Info: N/A, brainstorm for plot
I'd love to brainstorm some stuff up revolving around this, but I don't have any concrete ideas at the moment.

The Maze of Filth:
Basic Info: Futa main character, filthy characters (smegma/sweat/odor), risky sex (not pregnancy), bestiality (receiving and giving), ugly and fat men, watersports, etc.
This plot revolves around your character going to take part in a game for money. The goal is to get to the end of the maze, however, this whole thing is designed to corrupt those who participate. There are rooms where YC must fuck filthy men, other futas, animals, toys, etc. The further YC goes, the more filthy it gets. It's honestly unknown if there even is an end to the maze. Will you get lost in the utter filth and depravity?

The Test Subject:
Basic Info: Human Male, Robot Females, Multiple Females, Heavy Character Customization, Fem-dom?
This roleplay revolves around MC signing up to test a new line of robotic products. However, he doesn't realize that he's actually signed up to test out a line of new sex-bots! I'd like to have there be at least 3 robots of various types. I want to let my partner decide what those robots look like and what specialties they have. I'd like this to be a sort of fem-dom style story where he's locked into rooms with these bots and must undergo the tests and training with them, with the bots taking the lead. They'll fuck him till he can't perform anymore, over and over! Who knows? Maybe the bots have pleasure sensors too and will enjoy playing with their first human?

The K9 Officer:
Basic Info: Human Male, Anthro/Furry Female (Possible Shapeshifter), Human x Anthro, Relationship or Casual Sex, Public Sex, Heat?
This roleplay focuses on the relationship between a human-male police officer and his anthro/furry female police K9 (Could be a shapeshifter who can turn into a feral as well. This is definitely preferred). The story will progress and their relationship will get more and more heated and eventually lead to a fun, sex-filled job for both of them. Or perhaps you would rather just quickly jump into the sex? Maybe the K9 is experiencing heat and turns to her human partner for help. Maybe it becomes something of a casual-sex relationship between the two of them?

Fallout: It's a Wild Sexual Wasteland!: (Male-Oriented Version)
Basic Info: Fallout, Human Male, Bestiality, Feral Females?, Human Females, Monster Females, Furry/Anthro Females, Furry/Anthro Futa (Dickgirl)?
Basically, this is the reverse of the Wasteland Whore roleplay where MC (a guy) explores the wastes and tries to survive, but the radiation has not only changed many of the animals and once-human beings, but the females of the wasteland (human, ghouls, and creatures (some anthros) are constantly in heat and needing some cock! {YCs' aren't super important so there's no need to have detailed background stories, so it doesn't need to be too in-depth.} He'll encounter many of the same creatures and types of "enemies" as the Wasteland Whore would, but instead, they would be extremely horny female versions. [I would absolutely LOVE to do this roleplay, so please if interested let me know!]

Furry Safari Adventure:

Basic Info: Human Male, Furry/Anthro Females, Feral Females?, Furry/Anthro Futa (Dickgirl)?, Harem, Multiple Females, Reverse-Gangbang?, Group-Sex?
This roleplay revolves around the male character (MC), who goes on a safari in Africa and ends up getting separated from his group. As he tries to find his way back to civilization, he has a number of encounters with horny female furry wildlife (as it is mating season). He can come across and engage with furry lionesses, female gazelles, elephants, crocodiles, panthers, cheetahs, water buffalo, hippos, hyenas, giraffes, and other furries of African wildlife animals you can think of, possibly including a snake one as well? It should be a lot of fun!

Last edited:
Bump. Also, FYI I will be a little slow with replies this weekend and into next week as midterms are coming up and then I'm going on a short vacation. I'll reply when I can.

BUMP!
3 new plots added! 2 involve anthro females, one is another total slut style roleplay! Hmu people!

Back
Top Bottom