Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The quest.

Lan moved faster and faster inside her still, his hand rubbing her amazing breast. He felt he could cum inside her any moment, sucking on her neck as he smirked.

Neomi moaned louder as he continued to fuck her and touch her breast. She never thought that she could feel this could as a woman.

Lan slammed faster and faster, kissing her hard as he began to cum inside her, filling her with his juices. The thought, him cumming inside his rival, how interesting as he moaned.

Neomi Moaned out loudly as she felt him release his cum inside of her. Once he was done cumming she felt normal agian and was able to think clearly."So now what?"

Lan smiled as he pulled her up by her collar, "Now you'll be a good little pet for me, doing any thing and every thing I want." He smiled at her, "Don't you think?"

"Fine but I will get out eventualy." Neomi said to him with alittle anger in her voice. She got up since she neede to end the pain of her neck from the collar.

Lan laughed at her, "I really don't believe that." He smirked, thinking about the fact that she would need clothing, he knew exactly what she would wear, he'd find the most revealing, embarrassing and sexual clothing he could and force her to wear it.

"Fine, but could you atleast give me some clothes since it is getting cold in here."Neomi asked him as she rubbed her arms to get warmer.

Lan smiled, "very well, " He smirked as he motioned her to fallow him. He had a smirked as he lead her into what would be her little room. Inside were were most corsets for her, under wear that was most like thongs, some shorts skirts, and a few bras.

Neomi sighed as she saw that he was not going to give her something that would really cover her. She went around and picked up a light blue corest with white lace and a matching thong. She also picked up a short white skirt to cover more, even though it barely reached mid thigh.

Neomi just glared at himsince the clothes were not what she wanted to cover herself up.

Lan smiled, "So you already know what happens if you think about telling any one who you are, but if you do try I hope you know that I'll let those people fuck you, so unless you want to keep a little dignity I really suggest you be a good little girl."

"Okay then." Neomi said trying to sound nice to him. she was still gonna try and get back to normal she just need to find a way around telling people who she was.

Lan smiled, "well then how about my pet and I get some sleep? You'll need the rest love." He smiled as he grabbed her by her collar, leading the way to his room.

"Rest seems good, though i don't know if I can rest all that well with you near by." Neomi as she followed behind him.

Lan laughed, "well then that's too bad, after all I want my pet near by, in case I need to do something in the middle of the night."

"fine but no more spells or that.' Neomi said as she followed behind him still.

Back
Top Bottom